13 Reviews for Vasilis Kantarakis Films

Working with Vasili was more than a great experience!
Even though not met in life and all our co-operation has been through internet and telephone, we created the perfect result! And I say "we" as the co-operation was so good, his flexibility and understanding were continuous.
He managed to understand my thought and what I needed him to create! And he did!!
In the best way!
I could say much more, but my last word is "working with him will be the best you could do!!, trust him"

Profile Picture Artemis, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Vasili was wonderful to work with, he was great and very professional on the day and we are so happy with the product we could not have asked for anything else it was more than what we expected. We had an emotional wedding and this is exactly what Vasili captured for us that people felt like they were there when the watched the clip. Thankyou so much to Vasili!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

excellent experience, excellent service, excellent result!

Profile Picture Kassiani, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Vasilis is a dream come true to work with. He was very responsive from the beginning until the end, he was genuinely interested to know what my husband and I wanted from him and he is incredibly talented. I would recommend him highly and for anyone who has any doubts, just look at his work on his website. Thank you again Vasilis!!!!

Profile Picture Ariana, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Vasilis kantarakis film was the best choice for the most important day in our life.

Profile Picture Γιωτα, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Vasilis and his team traveled to the island of Chios, Greece to film our wedding. We weren't able to meet prior to the wedding, so we picked him based on his portfolio on his website. We thought he was talented when we chose him, but we were absolutely blown away when we got our video. He captured every moment beautifully and edited the video to play out like a perfect story. He also took stunning aerial shots of the island, church and venue and incorporated them into the video. We were beyond happy with the end product but working with him the day of the wedding was easy as he was easy going and professional. We would recommend Vasilis Kantarakis Films to anyone!

Profile Picture Eleni, 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

What a Profesional!!! I have no words about his amazing work !!! Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Vasilis Kantarakis is an inventive person, full of wonderful ideas about the wedding of your dreams. He helped me and my husband not to be stressed during the preparation of the wedding and during the ceremony of course. He is an expert in his job and the best choice
if you want your wedding to resemble a movie..thanks a lot Vasili!!

Profile Picture Veroniki, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From the very first moment I saw his job in social networks , I wanted to meet him and work together for my daughters baptism ... from our first appointment I was sure that the result would be amazing .. with few questions from him he understood exactly what I was asking to create and always complete my thoughts and ideas with an idea above .. the final effect was much more beautiful than I had ever imagined .. the music, the words, the sketches all together helped surprise us with the positive result. . Thank you for the story of memories that you created for us and it will always be remain in our minds and hearts. Vasili you are an expert in your field.!

Profile Picture Konstantinos , 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

With Mr. Vasilis Kantarakis we worked at a very special personal moment. I had seen samples of his work, and I was thrilled by the way he captured in a cinematic way, the landscapes, the people's feelings and the movements of their bodies. And all that, under the sounds of wonderful musical choices. So I was sure that at the end the result would be great. And I was right! Now I can say that apart from a unique person, I think that he is one of the top, finest and most talented filmmakers of my country and I thank him warmly, for every moment we shared during the filming!

Profile Picture FOTINI, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

He was fantastic, with great ideas!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture EVANGELIA, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Vasilis is a really talented videographer. We were amazed by the professionalism he and his team showed during the ceremony. The outcome of our project was outstanding!

Profile Picture Kyriakos, 2/4/17, 1 Review