Vasari Country Club Reviews

7 | Bonita Springs, FL

7 Reviews for Vasari Country Club

Giovanna · Married on 05/19/2018

My now Husband and I decided to have our wedding at Vasari Country club for many reasons and for those reasons and more, we are beyond grateful that we did! We have created many memories at Vasari Country club through the years as my grandparents own a place within the community. We have always been impressed by the friendly people and the service we received when we visited the clubhouse. Aside from the community of people, the location and the beauty of the grounds is breathtaking, as the florals and the palm trees never skip a beat when making the tropical feel come to life. The community itself is beautiful.

Planning a wedding in Florida and living Chicago is far from easy, especially when you are trying to picture your perfect day and the venue is states away. I can say without hesitation that my day was absolutely flawless thanks to the staff (and my Grandma!)... Early on the day of the wedding, Michael and Samantha Windsor worked with my family to smooth out vendor kinks and assured us all would be well, and it absolutely was with what came next.

Originally planned to take place on the front lawn, rain forced the ceremony inside to the Chandelier Room. Our disappointment quickly vanished when we saw the room set up. It was beautiful, comfortable and intimate.
    The entire evening was wonderful from the ceremony to dinner, which was prepared and served to perfection. As the bride, I walked around to every table and noticed every plate was completely cleared. I can say I have never attended a wedding where plates were licked clean. We had a petite filet dish and a chicken dish and it was hard to choose between which one to choose!

I lost count of the many compliments from guests on the delicious dinner, service and beauty of the venue and grounds and to say I was pleased with every moment and every detail would be an understatement.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/10/2018

Michael and the entire team at Vasari Country Club were a pure joy to work with! They were very responsive and very helpful, but more than that, they all have genuine hearts and made my groom (now husband) and I actually feel like they enjoyed being there! It's very refreshing to work with vendors that really want to help you. Their hospitality is unmatched! Not to mention, Vasari Country Club is BEAUTIFUL and the chef turned out an amazing meal! We were thrilled with the way our wedding turned out and our guests had a great time as well!! If we had to do it all over again, we'd chose Vasari in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Michaela the Food & Beverage Manager and the The head chef were all amazing! The venue was beautiful and the entire staff did everything that they could to help the day of. We had an amazing wedding! Our guests didn't want to leave!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Reina · Married on 02/04/2017

This was our first and only place we looked at for a venue. It is BEAUTIFUL and went perfectly with my theme/colors. The price was amazing for everything it included. The food & event team were always very kind, friendly, and accommodating to our needs prior to the wedding and during the wedding. We decided to have the ceremony out front by the waterfall and our reception inside the clubhouse. It turned out perfect and our guests were amazed at how beautiful the place was. Everyone said that the food was great, and the staff was so friendly, happy, and attentive to everyone's wants and needs, including my husband and I's. Even through a couple accidents (by my guests, not the staff), the staff kept their cool and made sure everything kept running smoothly also while taking care of the problem. After all the formal parts of the wedding, we danced the night away and enjoyed delicious drinks made by the staff. Our guests are still talking about how great it was! Definitely a night to remember! Thank you Vasari! I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

We had both our ceremony and reception at Vasari. It was absolutely beautiful! My guest could not get over how amazing everything look and how much they really enjoyed the food. The staff was polite and very helpful. They helped make our special day amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Magdalena · Married on 01/07/2012

We had our wedding reception at Vasari Country Club. It was absolutely gorgeous and we loved it! Food was great, staff very friendly and helpful and everything was beautiful.

Sent on 03/08/2012

Shayna · Married on 10/29/2011

I went to the Vasari Country Club website to get some information, and was able to create a customized cost quote, right on the website. All the other venues I contacted had a form for me to submit, and wait for a response. The Vasari allowed me to get the answers to all of my questions right on their website! I plan to meet with them this week, and sign the contract. One big item crossed off my list!

Sent on 11/07/2011