Vargas Visual Media, Inc. Reviews

6 | Jacksonville, FL

6 Reviews for Vargas Visual Media, Inc.

Roger · Married on 09/15/2012

Did an amazing job. Handled every little ridiculous request we came up with, and it all came out beautiful.

Sent on 11/14/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/04/2009

Bethany made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She was creative and professional. The pictures are beautiful and very reasonably priced. Sam is so talented! The video was absolutely wonderful! The whole team did a fantastic job!

Sent on 05/08/2009

Joy · Married on 03/21/2009

I loved my wedding and engagment photos. Bethany can make anyone no matter how photogenic they are look beautiful in photos. She is very professional and yet laid back which makes you feel very comfortable taking the photos with her.

Sent on 04/20/2009

Vanessa · Married on 01/31/2009

Bethany Vargas provided not only amazing engagement pictures, but wedding pictures as well. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the experience and outcome. It was impossible to pick a favorite picture. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone else!

Sent on 04/27/2009

Rena · Married on 12/14/2008

Bethany Vargas is a wonderful photographer. Beth is very creative and easy to work with. I was very pleased with the outcome of all our photos! Couldn't be any happier. Thanks Beth!

Sent on 04/21/2009

Jacqueline · Married on 04/24/2010

Bethany and her partner did an awesome job at catching every little moment at our wedding. They also did well at staying "unnoticed," you never even knew they were there, which was refreshing. The turnaround time for our edited pictures was exactly one month, I'm unsure what is the average. I appreciated that she brought along a partner but my only complaint would be that it seemed to be one of their first times working together, as they orally disagreed often on frames, etc.
    As one of the lower priced photographers in Jacksonville, she was a great value!

Sent on 06/01/2010