Vantage Point Videography Reviews

65 | Lancaster, PA

65 Reviews for Vantage Point Videography

Amber · Married on 04/28/2012

Ryan was very detailed oriented, and we have a wonderful wedding video to show for it. I would highly recommend him to any bride.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2011

We love our wedding video! Great job Ryan.

Sent on 11/10/2011

Casey · Married on 09/04/2011

When my fiance and I were planning our wedding, I adamantly fought for a videographer, but he was unconvinced. I begged and pleaded and finally got him to agree to a meeting with Ryan from VPV. After the meeting, he agreed to it - thank goodness! Ryan took such good care of us and worked with us along the way. He was flexible, fun and personable as well as the consummate professional. He also works very quickly - we received our vignette and full DVDs while we were still on our honeymoon! When I anxiously tore open the package and watched the video, I was thrilled. It was absolutely stunning. He has an eye for shots and a touch for editing. I even caught my husband tearing up while reliving our wedding day. We couldn't have asked for anything more and I highly recommend VPV to anyone looking for a videographer to capture important life events!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Danae · Married on 08/21/2011

Ryan did a fantastic job on our wedding! He was flexible to work with and was very fun but professional. He knew what he had to do and did it! He didn't need to bother me hardly at all on the wedding day. Our photographer also enjoyed working with him and his helpfulness during photo shoots especially since our photographer wasn't a professional, every little suggestion helped. Ryan works well with others but is not intrusive. The final product really captured our day in a unique way, which captures my husband and I's personality. The music incorporated in it was great and he couldn't have done a better job! Thank- you Ryan for all your hard work! We love our video and will continue to watch it for years to come and we are excited to show it off to all our friends and family! If you are looking for a videographer, consider Vantage Point Videography for your big event!
    Danae and Daniel Frederick: Married August 21, 2011

Sent on 10/18/2011

Kim · Married on 07/24/2011

Ryan from VPV was wonderful! He knew Darren and I were working on a budget and was very willing to make what we wanted happen within the budget. He got the video back to us in less than a month from our wedding! And what he captured on video was great. On our wedding day, we barely knew he was even there! VPV is dependable, reliable, professional, and definitely work to make their customer's pleased. I would recommend them to anyone looking for videography services!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Madeline · Married on 07/23/2011

ryans work was beyond my expectations when i hired him two weeks before my nephews wedding...he did in 4 hrs what a bride and groom probably would never had gotten in 8 hrs..and at a very reasonable rate.. I highly recommend his professionalism, and kind nature both he and his wife gave to me on this very special day...thanks ryan again for making vin and abby Greco's wedding on 7/23/11 a great memory and a gift that will last a lifetime.

madeline ciervo

Sent on 08/08/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2011

Vantage Point Videography is amazing, words can not express how perfect VPV made our wedding. Not only is Ryan extremely easy to work with, but he puts total care and everything he has into what he is shooting. Talk about giving you what you want! I recommend VPV for any event (wedding) that you have! Thank you Ryan for being a part of our day and making it so memorable! Stephanie & Matt Lemp :o)

Sent on 07/03/2011

Courtney · Married on 08/27/2010

Ryan did an amazing job on our wedding video!!! I debated on having one and I'm so glad I did! The music and footage was put together so well and exactly my taste! He does a great job in capturing EVERYTHING from getting ready, (even went with the guys to the barber shop), to the ceremony, to the reception. I couldn't be happier and the highlights video has been a huge hit! Some comments I have received was "feels like I was there" and "I never wanted it to end". I would highly recommend him for any video you might need done and will use him in the future for any videos needed.

Sent on 09/14/2010
  • Rachel & David

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2016

Ryan and Michele are fantastic. Ryan put together a custom package suited to what we wanted and delivered over and beyond expectations. We are so thrilled that we decided to get a videographer and their service is very worth it. They took the time and listened to what we wanted and answered all questions until we were satisfied. Great presence before and after the contract all the way thru the receipt of the DVD's -- and after.

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • User5199548 · 2+ years ago

Ryan and Michele were fantastic! They were friendly, professional and kept on top of everything. Their paperwork was easy to fill out in preparation for the wedding and they had our video back so quickly! They helped to capture our day so when we watch the video back we can always remember. Thank you Vantage Point Videography!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Megan D. · Married on 09/20/2020

quality service and personable

The people at vantage made us feel special and our day was beautifully depicted in the video they captured.

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Elizabeth Kendall Robbins

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Hardworking and very nice

Vantage point video was amazing to work with. I first met Ryan 4 years ago at my sisters wedding; he did her videography and my husband and I fell in love with it. Fast forward to our wedding, we knew we wanted Ryan to capture our special day for us. He even came to the rehearsal the day before to walk around and plan where he could get his best shots at. Also, we added the additonal drone service and let me say.. it was worth EVERY penny.

Thanks again Ryan, Harrison and Michelle!
    Xx

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Noel

Noel R. · Married on 08/25/2012

Once upon a time....

In 2012, we had a destination wedding in Lancaster for family. Trouble was, I didn’t know anyone there. After a few calls I found the answer to my prayers. Completely professional, dialed in, and on top of it.... Vantage was my life saver. Looking back, I can’t think of a better investment for your big day. Truth of the matter is that we’ve lost some really awesome guests in the last few years. Thanks to our investment we get to show them to our kiddos too! The best and worst part of this story? Someone stole my wedding box when we moved. I lost everything. Within 8 hours of reaching out, they were saving the day again and helping me get a flash drive of our big day.

I can’t recommend this company more!!!

Our little video is on Vimeo under Noel and Thomas Rademacher in their works. Check it out!

Sent on 09/03/2020

They did a great job. We loved our video!!!

Sent on 09/18/2012
  • User5532051 · 2+ years ago

3.5

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the products we received from Vantage Photography. They were very professional and took our best interest to heart. We absolutely love our wedding video! The only negative was that we felt they were very pushy when it came to what package we wanted to use for our wedding. Being that a shorter time period was what we wanted we felt obligated to go with what they pushed us towards even though it wasn't in our budget or our plan. We ended up with our overall final decision of the shorter time period and were very pleased with it.

Sent on 10/17/2015