Vantage Point Videography Reviews

65 | Lancaster, PA

65 Reviews for Vantage Point Videography

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Vantage Point Videography were fantastic to work with throughout the whole process. They were helpful in explaining their different packages and pricing, and kept following up to see if we had any questions. They were prompt in their communication as well. Ryan attended our ceremony rehearsal at no additional cost, which really impressed both my husband and myself.

The final product was truly what we had hoped it would be. It was so wonderful to be able to relive our special day, and be able to share it with our family and friends. He captured all of the things we hoped he would. The sneak peak clip, or "vignette" is perfect to share with special people who may not be able to view the entire video.

Ryan incorporated perfect music, and included the sing suggestions we gave to him. Everything was very professionally done. He was great to work with in our special day, and was able to capture so many different angles for working by himself.

He also did short "interviews" with our family and friends which was a surprise to us. It was great to hear from people on a more personal level, and hear things that we didn't get to during the wedding. My only suggestion for the interviews, would be to ask the bride and groom who they would like to hear from.

Overall, we are so pleased that we chose Vantage Point Videography. My husband and I knew we wanted a videographer, but we also didn't want to spend a great deal on one. The value they provide is fantastic, and we have something we will cherish forever.

Thank you Ryan!
    Jess and Cole Conway

Sent on 03/01/2015

Vantage Point Videography is THE videographer to choose to capture your special day! I am so glad my husband and I decided to use Ryan and Michele for our wedding day videography. They did an AMAZING job and were so easy to work with. They will promptly respond to your questions and are very professional. Their work is high quality and will provide you with memories to last a lifetime! On the day of our wedding, we were nervous enough that all eyes were on us, but Ryan did a good job at just blending in and not making you feel on the spot. He captured some beautiful moments that we will always cherish. Thanks again Vantage Point Videography!!!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Vantage Point Videography provided us with a true gift. We are so glad that we had a videographer in addition to our photographer, because we have found that our video is the best way to re-live our special day! Ryan spent a lot of time meeting with us ahead of time and even attended our rehearsal to fine-tune the planning. His calm nature helped reassure us about about being on camera that day. Ryan went out of his way to help us on our wedding day and was even helpful to our guests. His videography skills are exceptional, and we love how he used his artistic eye to capture our special day! We like having everything from the raw footage, to the edited chapters of our entire day, to even a vignette "commercial" of our special day that is practical for showing family/friends. He worked hard on the editing of our video and followed up on all of our special requests. We are now left with a video that we are proud to show and we will always treasure!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Vicky · Married on 09/27/2014

Vantage Point Videography did an amazing job with our wedding video. Both Ryan and Michele were GREAT to work with! Ryan did an AWESOME job capturing so many amazing moments and was great with all of our guests. He was so accommodating and so easy to work with. Our video is priceless and so perfect! Thanks again VPV!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2014

Ryan and Michelle were very wonderful to work with. They were very flexible in working with our budget and delievered an exceptional product and service. I barely even knew that the video camera was there during our wedding because Ryan is so comfortable working in that type of environment that he can capture the most perfect moments while maintaining a safe distance from the crazy dance moves of our guests. Our video was received within a timely manner. I did experience an issue with our first issued video. The video had the incorrect wedding date listed but Ryan and Michelle were able to fix it and send out the corrected version right away. Ryan and Michelle have helped us make our wedding a day that will last forever. I would definately recommend VPV for your event!

Sent on 12/10/2014

I found Ryan on weddingwire, and he was, in my opinion, the most professional videographer I have ever met. He has this way of connecting with people on the spot, he knows what he's doing and he does it well! Ryan has such talent, he worked really well with the photographers. His packages are very reasonably priced--you won't find prices like his anywhere else(trust me I checked). He truly was an answer to prayer, thank God!

Having a videographer was close to a #1 priority for my husband and I. It's one of the best decisions we've made. We are so glad that we can re-live our special day through the magic of video. Without video, there are so many things that can be forgotten.

Thank you Ryan! We hope this grows into something more than a part time thing for you! God bless!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Carina · Married on 07/12/2014

Ryan provided us with a package that fit our needs. He tailored a package to film just our Wedding Mass (an hour and a half Traditional Catholic Latin Mass) and traveled 50 miles, rather than only selling a package to film the entire day. Ryan worked with our pastor to abide by the rules of our church regarding camera placement and was professional and unobtrusive during our ceremony. We received the completed dvd on time (within 2 months of our wedding...and before we had received pictures from our photographer!). Video quality was amazing. The details were so clear and the final video moved seamlessly between the 3 cameras to make it feel like you were really there. Ryan went above and beyond to make the audio quality just right (to capture the pastor, 3 voice choir, and organ), which was no small feat. He was approachable and worked with us to make our wedding dvd the very best. The value, quality, and responsiveness Ryan gave to our video were of the highest quality. We highly recommend him...and already have...two of our friends recently used him for their wedding too!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Bryan · Married on 06/22/2014

Ryan did an amazing job with our wedding video. He captured parts of the wedding/reception that some of our friends and family missed. He worked well with our photographer and he had the video mailed to us in a very reasonable time. VPV was the most reasonably priced videographer in the area and we would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Brandy · Married on 06/20/2014

I was extremely happy with the choice to use VPV. Ryan was amazing to work with and super helpful. He went above and beyond expectation. The vignette was amazing and the featurette had everything that I asked for. I have had sooo many compliments after the vignette was posted on Facebook. I would highly recommend Vantage Point Videography to everybody!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Melia · Married on 05/25/2014

When I first started planning my wedding, I was unsure if I wanted a videographer or not. Weddings are so expensive and I just wasn't sure I could add an extra expense. After discussing it with my fiancé and talking to a few people, especially my cousin who also had a videographer, I decided I definitely wanted one. I wanted to be able to remember that day and be able to see all of the things I wasn't able to see. With busy work schedules, it was hard to find time to meet with vendors. I researched videographers online and came across Vantage Point. I didn't want to wait to long, so one day when my fiancé had off work, I told him to meet with Ryan. My fiancé was very impressed after one meeting so we decided to sign a contract. As it got closer to the wedding, Ryan wanted to meet with both of us to go over everything. As soon as I met him, I loved him as well and he was just overall a great person to work with. He was very nice and welcoming and truly listened to what was most important to us. Day of our wedding, he was amazing. He worked well with our photographer which made me really happy and he just made the whole experience so worth it. I cannot wait to see our video! It is going to be so amazing to see us saying our vows and have that memory forever. Also can't wait to see everything I missed at the reception. Truly excited and thank you so much for everything Ryan!

Sent on 06/10/2014

John · Married on 12/07/2013

Vantage Point Videography was fantastic from start to finish. Ryan and Michele are super organized and responsive. They were flexible with our budget and went out of their way the day of to capture the essence of our wedding day. The vignette was great and well received by those that have viewed it (one of the groomsmen teared up when he saw it.) The quality of the video/audio was good as well. I would highly recommend Vantage Point for your event!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Ryan did a great job and went out of his way to make everything go smoothly. I will use them again and me and my wife were pleased with the quality of the video. Great job!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Lindsay · Married on 09/14/2013

The best last minute decision of my life!
    I only decided to hire a videographer 3 weeks before my wedding. Am I ever glad that I did! Ryan Kosner from Vantage Point Videography was so easy to work with. He worked well with my photographer and was able to document so many great things about our day while remaining unobtrusive. One of the things I also really appreciated was that he had no time limit - he arrived as early as we wanted him to and stayed until the very end. He was professional, gracious, and did such a great job.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Jeana · Married on 07/28/2013

Ryan and Michele were wonderful to work with. They were very open to work with me to create a unique video. The video was modern, well organized, and exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I used Vantage Point Videography for our May 2013 wedding. To say that we were happy with their work would be an understatement. They did a fantastic job!! Ryan is so easy to get along with and he is so creative and is just amazing at what he does. I knew that I wanted to use them for our wedding when I caught myself watching their sample vignettes over and over again of previous couples! Ryan came to our house to meet with us twice before the big day, and he also came to our rehearsal so he could scope it out first which I thought was really great. Ryan arrived on the wedding day while my bridesmaids and I were still getting ready, and he stayed all night long so he was able to capture every precious moment!! Ryan's wife Michele is also very sweet and she will respond to emails/texts very fast which is very important to a bride, in my opinion. Once we saw our vignette for the first time (a litte over a month after the wedding day I believe) we were so amazed, that I had to watch it over and over again! We got so many compliments on it, and it made us even more excited to see the full length video. After watching our wedding video, we knew we made the right choice! The way they put everything together, it was like we were reliving our wedding day, which is exactly what we wanted! Their prices are also very reasonable for the quality you get. I would 100% recommend for any bride and groom to use Vantage Point Videography for their wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Adrienne · Married on 05/04/2013

Ryan was great to work with on our wedding day. He was great when all the craziness of the prep was going on at the house and even got some great video during it all. My husband, family & friends were floored when we saw my vignette on Vimeo. It is fantastic!! I love how he integrated the music with the video highlights. Ryan was great also, when we had a glitch in getting the full length video, he called the postmaster and took care of it very quickly. It made me feel very at ease! When we watched the full length video, we were blown away!! I'm so happy that we chose Vantage Point for our wedding. We now can go back and relive the day over and over again! Ryan and his crew did a wonderful job and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/25/2013
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 04/27/2013

Ryan and his team were extremely professional from the moment we met and felt like part of the family for our Wedding weekend at Cameron Estates Inn. He went above and beyond working with us and our family to catch wonderful moments. He scheduled a couple meetings with us prior to our wedding day to make sure he understood exactly what we wanted while infusing his style into the final products. Living in VA and planning a wedding in PA was challenging, but Ryan made us feel at ease after every conversation. We trusted him to capture our wedding, he listened to what was important to us and he delivered.

From the vignette to the featurette, he really captured the essence of our wedding day and family members. We were crying and laughing the entire time! My daughters ask to watch the video like it's one of their Disney movies and I get sucked in and watch it with them every time.

We definitely made the right investment with Vantage Point! Thank you, Ryan. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/23/2012

Ryan was very responsive as soon as I contacted him. He was flexible with our schedule in meeting with him prior to our venue. The final video included every aspect we requested. Our greatest wish was to capture all the entertainment and our guests and children enjoying the wedding venue. When we watched the video, we were so entertained to see the activities we did miss (can't be everywhere at once!) Beautifully done! In addition, our photographer requested his information for his future use. Both Ryan and our photographer worked together beautifully to capture everything and keep the evening flowing!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2012

We are still blown away with the video and service that we received from Ryan and Vantage Point Videography. The video is absolutely amazing. We felt like we were back at the day all over again when we watched it. Friends and family are all waiting patiently to receive it in the mail so they can see it too. A few of our friends are getting married soon and by just seeing the clip on facebook, they now want a videographer. We highly recommended Ryan. He took a lot of time with us at the meeting to show us all the different things he can do. He asked questions and spent time getting to know me which allowed him to put together a video that was 100% my taste. He came to the rehearsal dinner and was with us ALL DAY/NIGHT at the wedding! WOW. He was down to earth and a lot of fun to work with. The amount of time and passion he put into the video made us speechless. He has a true talent! I would highly recommend Ryan! The price was reasonable and we got a lot for the money. Videos to give to family to keep and other to send around to the family to view! Thank you Ryan for being a part of our day and making it so great!

Sent on 02/24/2013

For anyone on the fence about hiring a videographer, I will highly recommend Vantage Point Videography. Ryan was so fantastic to work with! He was always responsive, well organized, and so professional! He really went out of his way to be ultra-accommodating with everything leading up to and especially on our wedding day. No matter how perfect you hope your day will be, there is ultimately something that will not go as planned. We had to switch up the timing of some of our entertainment and Ryan didn't miss a beat! He caught it on camera for us!! The video is fantastic and allows us to relive our wedding day!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Tara · Married on 10/06/2012

Wonderful!! The quality of the video is fantastic and we loved it!! If you need a videographer Ryan is your man! Recommend him highly! Quick response time and is very professional! Captured all the important moments!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Noel · Married on 08/25/2012

Vantage Point Videography went above and beyond any vendor I worked with for our wedding. Let me first start out by saying I was less than excited to go outside my budget for videography, lets face it...weddings are expensive and with all the other details a bride has to worry about why should she have to get a video as well?

The answer is simple, your wedding flies by....you don't even get a chance to talk to every person there. Between pictures and dancing and more pictures, and eating, and cake cutting, the next thing you know its over. You feel relieved and a little sad that you don't have one last thing to do. This is where Ryan, the creative eye of the video takes over.

He was AMAZING!!! Not only completely professional and unobtrusive but so very talented in capturing soooooo many moments I never would have even remembered. When my father was hospitalized and we lost a friend in the planning process the team at VPV was considerate, very patient, and quite supportive in the contract set up. They really did make sure we were ok and not even the least bit bothered when I asked the same questions countless times.

Ryan truly is a gifted videographer, and after seeing my video short for the first time I realized this was not an added expense to our budget...but the cornerstone of the beginning of our lives together as a married couple. Something that I can share with my family and friends who couldn't travel to our destination wedding. Something I can share so they truly feel like they were standing right there with us. Thank you VPV for making our day something we will have forever!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Paige · Married on 07/28/2012

Ryan was great!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was that we hired him. Everyone at the wedding thought he was great and fun to have around. He did such an amazing job on our vignette that I can't wait to see the whole thing. I really really really recommend him to anyone, he is fantastic and really gets that it is YOUR wedding not just another one he does on the weekends.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Marissa · Married on 07/07/2012

We couldn't be happier that we chose Vantage Point Videography for our wedding! Ryan was very professional and made sure to capture all of the details and special moments throughout the day. The best part is, we received our vignette a week after our wedding and the full video came in less than a month! I know a lot of people who have waited up to 9 months or a year to receive their final products and paid twice as much as we did. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great price and great quality video!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

Ryan was an absolute pleasure to work with and the ultimate professional. Ryan was very prepared at every meeting, asking and answering questions that were important to the success of our wedding day.

Having a videographer was one of the most important vendors for us to have at our wedding. Looking back, I am so glad we decided to go with Ryan as he captured many beautiful moments of the wedding that my family and myself missed.

I cannot thank Ryan enough for the extra mile he went in assuring that our wedding day went smoothly. We greatly appreciate all the emotions and beautiful details Ryan captured. It warms my heart to know that my family and I will be able to review Ryan's beautiful work for many years to come.

Sent on 08/09/2012