Vanity Belle Reviews

Vanity Belle 5
Vanity Belle 6
Vanity Belle 7

Katie · Married on 04/26/2014

I worked with Lauren and she was amazing! She really took her time to make sure my day was extra special. My makeup on my wedding day was absolutely stunning! I felt and looked like a million dollars! I would definitely use Lauren and Vanity Belle again for any makeup and special occasion needs.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Thank you Katie!!

The make up & hair stylists did such an AWSOME job!! I switched the hair styles twice on the day of my wedding for my bridesmaids and the hair stylists were so sweet.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

Toni showed up and styled my hair, my four bridesmaids, and my mother and mother-in-laws hair. I was worried that we might run behind schedule, but Toni was very aware of the time and even finished a bit early. I was also worried because everyone's hair was so different- long, short, straight, and extremely curly. I was impressed Toni was able to accommodate everyone's hairstyle. Everyone had a picture of how they wanted their hair and Toni delivered! Everyone was happy and I would definitely recommend Vanity Belle.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Sara · Married on 04/12/2014

Vanity Belle is AMAZING! All their artists, both hair and makeup, are tremendously talented. My friends and I have used their services for several of our weddings now, and they have done a great job every time. They are consummate professionals. Most recently, for my wedding, we had Sammie for hair and Lauren for makeup. Both girls are so sweet. They made sure we all felt comfortable and everyone looked gorgeous! They truly are the best. Thank you for everything Vanity Belle! :)

Sent on 05/09/2014

Suzy was our hair and makeup artist. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She did a fantastic job. She was also excellent with my two junior bridesmaids (11 and under).

Sent on 05/10/2014

Erica · Married on 04/04/2014

Vanity Belle has an amazing staff of artists. They are all very sweet and super accommodating. There is enough to worry about on your wedding day. They made everything so easy. :) I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a makeup and/or hair stylists.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Simona · Married on 03/29/2014

Extremely professional, flexible & accommodating and the quality is exceptional.

Sent on 05/10/2014

Tiff · Married on 03/22/2014

I lucked into Vanity Belle through Yelp, and I am so glad I did! I planned my wedding from out of state, and Victoria was very accommodating of my tight schedule. She did my hair and makeup, and both were fabulous! I used oil blotting papers once during the day, but nothing besides my gloss needed touch up. I felt beautiful and received many compliments! Also, she tried two options for my hair during the trial. I decided on an option that wasn't my first choice going in, but it certainly was the best choice for my event. It was gorgeous, and just as important, it held ALL day (10am-11pm). I only needed one spray of hairspray to fix a few stray bangs after a few hours of pictures outside in the wind. Plus, Victoria was genuine, friendly, fun, and a true artist. AMAZING!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Vanity Belle's reply:

Aw, this is so sweet Tiffany. Thank you so much:)
  • F

francine · Married on 02/22/2014

Sam hair stylist, did a wonderful job and was quick and efficient. She was ahead of the timeline! It was awesome.
    Marielle MUA also did an amazing job on everyone, but she was about 45 minutes behind schedule. We ended up rushing through touch ups, and some were not able to be touched up due to time constraints. That was the only time we felt rushed because we could not proceed with the timeline unless everyone was finished with makeup.
    Sam arrived an hour before Marielle. It would have been beneficial to have Marielle arrive at the same time, because it would have worked out perfectly. That was my only qualm. Otherwise, both artists did a superb job and were completely professional!
    Thank you, Sam and Marielle!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Reema · Married on 01/19/2014

Both Sam and Raven were great. Loved my make up and hair.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Vanity Belle's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this Reema:) You looked so beautiful!

Madelyn and Desiree were seriously AMAZING! We had a last minute cancelation from our make up artist and vanity belle was able to do our trial 5 days before the wedding and wow did they do awesome. They came out to Palm Springs and were so professional and really just did such a good job! Me, my mom and my sister looked so gorgeous!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Vanity Belle's reply:

Aww, thank you so much! This means so much to us:)

Brandy · Married on 12/20/2013

The girls that did my hair and makeup were so nice and professional. They did a great job on me and my wedding party.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Susan · Married on 11/10/2013

I found Vanity Belle online via a wedding website and immediately fell in love with the photos on their site. I contacted them and booked them almost 10 months before the big day because I knew I would be in capable hands.

Flash forward a few months later and I headed to the studio for my trial. Sammie and Raven made me feel super comfortable, putting on some fun music and chatting about what looks I liked. The time flew by, and before I knew it my hair and make up were flawless! I left SO excited to see those girls again on my wedding day.

The big day finally arrived this past Sunday, and Raven and Sammie both showed up promptly and got started on the bridesmaids and the moms. We all spent the morning being pampered and beautified by the girls. They both made the whole atmosphere relaxing and fun.

I cannot say enough about their services. We all looked and felt beautiful. The fact that they come to you on the day of makes such a difference. No scrambling to get to the salon. They were friendly and professional, and knew exactly what they were doing. Everyone I worked with through Vanity Belle was organized and quick to respond to any questions I had.

If you're looking for hair and makeup for your wedding, you must book Vanity Belle. They are the best!

Thank you again to Raven and Sammie... I couldn't have been a beautiful bride without you!

I also have to give a shout out to the third artist who worked with us, Kaity. She did hair and makeup for 2 of my bridesmaids and she did a beautiful job!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Vanity Belle's reply:

This was so well thought out and detailed, we can't thank you enough!! Congrats on your nuptials and best of luck:) Keep us in mind for maternity photos - wink wink;)

Vanity belle was wonderful. Everyone looked amazing!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Thank you!

Carmen · Married on 10/05/2013

I used Vanity Belle for my wedding back in October. I initially worked with Jonathan Nino to get everything set up. At first I was deciding between two vendors and I picked Vanity Belle because Jonathan was so friendly and easy to work with. For me, personality really goes a long way and he had it in spades. He really acted like he cared about my day being perfect.

My makeup artist was Lauren Maloney. She was so friendly from the moment I met her at the trial run to the day of my wedding. I was thrilled with what she did. After my trial, I didn't want to wash my face. I just wanted to keep staring in the mirror! She does excellent work.

Toni Martinez did my hair. Just like Lauren, she was super nice. She made me feel very comfortable knowing that if I didn't like a certain thing, she would be flexible enough to change it to make sure I was happy. She was also so careful and considerate because she knew I was nervous having a curling iron right next to my face. I hate curling irons!

Due to Lauren and Toni's quality of work, my hair and makeup lasted all day and night even through dancing and sweating. They also did my bridesmaids hair and makeup and every single one of them looked stunning. I was getting compliments all day about how everyone looked so beautiful and "Who did their hair and makeup?"

I've recommended Vanity Belle to every upcoming bride I've met since. If you are deciding between a few vendors like I was, go with Vanity Belle. They provide high quality work with prompt and friendly service. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/06/2014

I planned my wedding from 3,000 miles away amd Vanity Belle couldn't have been anymore helpful! They were very responsive when I was first inquiring about their services and continued to be incredible throughout the entire process. Raven did my make up and my bridemaids make up and Sammie did our hair. I met both when I went in for my trial and they were both so sweet and so fun not to mention they made my vision for my big day a reality! I am still obsessed with my wedding hair do;) They were prompt on the wedding day (we were actually a little late oops!) Professional but still so much fun to have in the suite! I would highly recommend them for any event, especially a wedding! Thank you again Vanity Belle and special thanks to Sammie and Raven!!!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Vanity Belle's reply:

Aw, this was so sweet and well written. Thank you so much for taking the time:)

Ok, so, originally I had planned on someone else, but by some stroke of last minute luck I found these girls with Vanity Bell and they were absolutely marvolous. I had Diane doing makeup and Kandice doing hair. They were so talented in their ability to listen to my requests and come up with the perfect combination during the trial. I had myself and two other bridesmaids done. All my bridesmaids were delighted by their work and professionalism. Their work was fantastic, never felt so beautiful! Above all they were super sweet and made the entire experience so much fun. I would definitely recommend them to any bridal party. I had wished I had come across them earlier. Thank you Vanity Bell !!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Vanity Belle's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this! I will make sure Kandice and Diane see it:)
  • tanya

tanya · Married on 08/09/2013

Madalyn was truly a gem! I really enjoyed having her do my makeup. I had makeup done in the afternoon and partied until 5am. I still looked flawless despite having been awake for over 24 hours. I would recommend madalyn to anyone & everyone I know who wants to get professional makeup.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Erin · Married on 08/04/2013

Love, love the team that did my hair and makeup for my wedding! They were awesome and completely focused on giving me exactly what I wanted (or better!) for my special day. I normally don't do much with my hair and makeup, so I needed a little guidance, and I told them it was important to me that I still looked pretty natural. They definitely helped me achieve a look that I would be comfortable with but that would still be done-up enough. I am really happy with the finished product! They were just really nice, normal people, too, who made me feel completely comfortable. And they made me feel important even though I wasn't getting hair and makeup done for a big bridal party. It was just me, but they still put in the time and effort I expected. They were even really flexible with changing the location of my day-of hair and makeup appointment when I realized I couldn't get into the bridal suite at my venue early enough. One of the girls invited me over to her house and was completely welcoming. I am extremely happy with my experience with Vanity Belle! (And when I asked my husband which of our vendors he would recommend to someone else who was getting married, Vanity Belle was one of his top two. HE was really happy with their work, too! :))

Sent on 02/06/2014

Vanity Belle's reply:

Awe, this was such a sweet review Erin! Thank you so much, and thank your husband too;) We hope to see you again soon!!

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2013

Diane did the makeup for me and my bridal party, and Sam took care of our hair. We all were VERY happy with our wedding day look. The ladies at Vanity Belle are highly professional, delivering a level of service that exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Vanity Belle!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Brianna · Married on 06/22/2013

I was paired with Suzy and Kandice and am very happy that I had them on my wedding day. They both were so patient, kind, and helpful on my wedding day. They made my mother and mother-in-law look fantastic & both came way feeling absolutely beautiful! Kandice did the hairstyle exactly how my maid of honor wanted it (which was a complicated updo) and gave me the perfect light wave my hubby had asked for. Suzy did a beautiful job with my makeup and made me feel wonderful and carefree on my wedding day which was hugely important! I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Vanity Belle's reply:

Thank you Brianna! We appreciate you taking the time to write this. I will make sure Kandice and Suzy see this:)
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2013

I had Diane and Sam provide makeup and hair services the day of my wedding. They also did my wedding party (5 ladies and my mom); they did an amazing job. I just loved my hair and makeup! One girl’s hair did go flat almost right away, which was a bit disappointing, but everyone’s makeup was just amazing (done by Diane). Would highly recommend these ladies if in the Orange County area.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Vanity Belle's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this:)

Meredith · Married on 05/26/2013

New name but just as amazing as ever!

I hired the stellar Vanity Belle team to do hair and makeup for my wedding and wedding party and they exceeded expectations. While Victoria is my go-to gal, everyone on her team is talented, professional, and ready to make you look your absolute best for an occasion.

Save yourself some stress trying to find someone to do your hair and makeup on your special day and hire Vanity Belle!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Thanks so much sweetie!! Xoxo
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 01/19/2013

Parie and Sarah were AMAZING! they arrived on time and ready to go! They were so professional, and made sure we all stuck to the schedule. Very friendly ladies :) Parie executed my makeup look dead on, she listened to my every little request. My makeup turned out flawless And lasted all night. She reallly made sure I was happy. :) Sarah is gifted, she made my fine hair into bombshell.hair and trust me my hair is usually fine and limp! lol My curls and volume lasted all night. All of my bridesmaids hair and makeup came out amazing as well. if you haven't already booked these ladies do it now. you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Corinne · Married on 01/05/2013

Leah (makeup) and Sarah (hair) did an AWESOME job for my wedding last weekend! They are super friendly, easy to talk to, and professional. The girls and I felt so beautiful all night. I definitely recommend Vanity Belle! :)

Sent on 01/14/2013