Vanity Belle Reviews

Vanity Belle 4
Vanity Belle 5
Vanity Belle 6
Vanity Belle 7

Best service I could possibly hope for! The same artist did my makeup and hair and she did exactly what I asked. She is also so friendly and caring. A very good conversationalist! I felt very spoiled on my special day! Thank you so much!

Niki · Married on 06/28/2015

Amazing service - we all looked amazing that day for both ceremonies bc of Vanity Belle!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Excellent service! I was privileged to be have Diane Caranica (make up stylist) and Breanna Fletcher (Hair Stylist) to create the looks for me and my bridal party! They did a magnificent job, were punctual, professional and personable. Jonathan Nino, the Business Manager for Vanity Belle was accommodating, responsive, and very efficient, responding with receipts and following up after every appointment in a timely manner. Thank you Vanity Belle for a gorgeous wedding day!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Leah · Married on 05/15/2015

I was so happy to find Vanity Belle Beauty Boutique! The Costa Mesa salon is friendly, bright and fun, and the price for bride and bridal party hair fit right in my budget. My stylist, Sam, did a wonderful job on my wedding day hair. She took into account the description and photo examples of the style I had in mind and created a look that was perfect for me. My mom and two of my bridesmaids had their hair done by Sam as well, and they all looked beautiful. I wish I lived closer to the Vanity Belle salon so I could stop by for a haircut or styling!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Sharon · Married on 05/08/2015

The team from Vanity Belle really helped to make my day (as the mother of the groom), as well as all the other women in the wedding party. The wedding was at the Pelican Hill Resort. They have a beautiful room below the banquet area just for women in the wedding party to get ready. The bride had other hair and makeup people there to take care of her, her mother and all of the bridesmaids. Those people did their job and rushed out.

My husband and I never had an elaborate wedding for ourselves. Since we were taking full financial responsibility for the wedding, I felt almost like I was the bride. I'd heard great things about Vanity Belle, so I decided to give them a try. I was utterly impressed with them when they did their "practice run" at their salon. The day of the wedding, Vanity Belle sent one person for my hair and one for my makeup. They were amazing.

All of the other women were amazed, and disappointed with the work that the other hair and makeup people had done on them. So the two women from Vanity Belle jumped in and helped all of them. The entire female half of the wedding party was grateful to them, and incredibly happy with what they did. They did not rush out like the other hair and makeup people had. They took it upon themselves to stay until they were certain that everyone was more than happy with the way they looked. And they even stayed for a while after that.

THANK YOU Vanity Belle!!! You really helped make that day wonderful for all of us!

Cass · Married on 03/07/2015

The search for my makeup/hair team for my big day was hard. I just could not find anything I liked, then I came across Victoria and Kaity my amazing bridal team. I had many services done through them throughout my engagement, a hair coloring for my engagement photos, a bridal trail, a hair color pre-wedding and day of services. Victoria hands down does the most amazing makeup I have ever had, and Kaity is the first hair dresser I have trusted in years. The whole team is insanely talented. They were always on time, professional, fun, and enjoyable to work with. I would recommend anyone on their amazing team to any bride looking for a great time! Thank you girls --- Because of you I felt like a stunning princesses:)

Sent on 03/12/2015

Vanity Belle's reply:

Aw, thanks Cass. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Can't wait to see the pro photos!!! xo, Victoria

patty · Married on 12/19/2014

most definitely the best service I have ever received. there boutique is very clean and beautiful. I highly recommend this boutique to everyone.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2014

The staff at Vanity Belle were very professional but great to talk to! Jonathan Nino was quick at the email responses and replied within 24 hours with thorough answers to my questions along with additional information I might need. Raven did the makeup for my mom, MOH, and me for my wedding on 12/5/14...and boy did she work her magic!! We all looked amazing, and she did it like it was nothing!! I felt so confident with how I looked, especially since I naturally have a baby Asian face that makes me look 12 years old.

During our trial run she made sure to meet our needs and preferences...I rarely wear makeup so I had no idea of what I wanted, so she gave suggestions and made sure to stay more natural - looking so my husband would recognize me!! Raven came early to the hotel room on the day of, and she was done way ahead of schedule (thank you for that!) We all used airbrush makeup, which was very light and stayed on all night through all the tears and sweat from dancing! And believe me, we were rockin. Thank you, Raven and Vanity Belle, for making that special day extra special :)

Sent on 04/21/2015

Toni & Raven were outstanding. From my trial appointment to the day of the wedding, they were prompt, friendly, and listened to feedback and/or what me & the bridal party wanted. The make up & hair turned out perfect & gorgeous. I never wear that much make up but in pictures, they looked extremely natural & not overdone. And I was really picky with my hair since all my experiences for other weddings never turn out the way I show the artist. But Toni listened and was flexible with changes to make sure it was something I liked.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Vanity Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Ana! This was really sweet of you:) Hope to see you again soon!

Kathleen · Married on 11/10/2014

Vanity Belle did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding!! My only I wish is that I could have kept the makeup artist for the remainder of the day to do touch-ups! haha. Not all of my bridesmaids used their services, but those who did definitely stood out. I was blown away with how hot they looked! Also, the Vanity Belle girls were SUPER fast and everyone was ready well ahead of time, which made the day go by much smoother. HUGE plus! thank you!!

Sent on 03/19/2015

My wedding party looked fabulous! As a busy bride-to-be the day before the wedding, my anxiety was calmed and I had one less thing to worry about because my stylist personally contacted me the day before to make sure everything was good to go for the next day (location, time, etc.). Hair and makeup looked great in my wedding photos, all the stylist were very nice, patient and professional throughout my chaotic morning. The wedding day makeup may look a little pricy, but its totally worth every penny! You pay for what you get! My makeup looked flawless all night- even my red lipstick stayed on until the very end of the night! The pre-wedding consultation fee was a little high though.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Megan · Married on 08/30/2014

My Make-up artist for my wedding was Lauren and I absolutely loved her! She did an amazing job and would recommend her and Vanity.

Sent on 03/14/2015

STACEY · Married on 08/16/2014

NICOLE AND MEGHAN DID AN AMAZING JOB ON MY HAIR AND MAKEUP FOR MYSELF AND ALL MY BRIDESMAIDS. THEY WERE SO EASY TO WORK WITH AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. SO GLAD I CHOOSE THEM FOR MY WEDDING. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND VANITY BELLE. THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/26/2014

Let me start off by saying I am picky with my hair and makeup and have had it done times before by other makeup/hair artists and have hated it. My hair is tough! I've got thick and frizzy curls everywhere and most never style it to my liking, with the exception of Vanity Belle! I had Sammie do mine and my bridesmaids' hair and Victoria do our makeup.

Victoria and Sammie were extremely professional from the second I rang the doorbell for my bridal trial. I was greeted and walked to a small room set up as a makeup studio area. It was not cramped at all, and I even brought my maid of honor with me and she sat in a chair to watch Sammie and Victoria work. Throughout the entire process, both trial and my wedding day, Sammie and Victoria were a dream! They made sure it was exactly what I wanted and best of all we had the most amazing conversations while they worked. They even added an extra makeup artist (Lisa) for the mothers' makeup and she was just as sweet. On my wedding day, Victoria took me outside in natural lighting to make sure my makeup was perfect from EVERY angle. She truly is an artist and very detail oriented (which I completely appreciated). She went above and beyond and even reviewed some of my photographer's shots to make sure my makeup was perfect in photographs.

Booking Vanity Belle was the best decision I made and I wish I had more excuses to book them to do my hair and makeup! Thank you SO very much Victoria, Sammie, and Lisa for making me, my girls, and my moms' feel and look amazing for my wedding. They are also in the process of opening up a studio, and I cannot wait to visit them again!

One more thing, Jonathan is also speedy with emails and efficient in setting up trial appointments and drawing up and fine tuning the contract. Trust me brides-to-be, speedy and efficient communication is a must with ALL vendors.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Priscilla · Married on 07/19/2014

Wonderful experience! !!! Friendly service and professionalism. My artist made me feel comfortable and in good hands. She helped me select the best look for my big day and feel good about what I had selected.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Debbie · Married on 07/04/2014

I was extremely satisfied with their work. They made my day extra special by simply caring and making sure I was as comfortable and satisfied with their work. I completely trusted in them and would do it again. They made me feel comfortable. I truly appreciate the excellent job they did. Thank you!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Anh · Married on 06/28/2014

Vanity Belle was great! Let me just start off by saying that I only used them for hair. My sister-in-law is a professional makeup artist so we used her for makeup.

My first hair trial didn't turn out perfectly and when I mentioned it to Jonathan, he was so quick to offer me a re-trial at no cost. He gave me the choice of going with the same stylist but try out a different hair-do or going with a completely different stylist. I chose the latter and am so glad that I did. My stylist Desiree did an amazing job. I loved that she listened to me and also gave feedback based on her experience. I have extremely heavy hair that is also slippery too, so the half-up, half-down style was the best for me. She created this gorgeous design, I was so in love with it, and my family was too! I also had a Vietnamese tea ceremony where I had to wear this hat that looks like a saucer. Desiree made sure the hat would go on and work with the style that she gave me. It was great.

Vanity Belle also was very generous and gave me a second stylist, Meghan, at no extra-artist charge. Meghan worked on some of my bridesmaids and my mom and everyone was commenting on how great of a job she did, especially with my mom. My mom was so HOT that day! Since our tea ceremony was early in the morning and I had six other bridesmaids and my mother signed up to do hair, by giving us a second stylist, we didn't have to wake up at the crack of dawn. It was so nice of Vanity Belle to do that for us.

The overall experience was wonderful from the administrative/logistical point to the actual hair service. I would definitely recommend Vanity Belle for anyone looking for hair service on their wedding day. :)

Sent on 07/15/2014

Vanity Belle's reply:

Thank you so much!! We hope to see you again soon!

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2014

Amanda at Vanity Belle was absolutely awesome! A perfect fit for me! Her talent is exceptional. The wedding make-up was exactly as I had hoped!
    Not only was she beautiful inside and out, she was calm and professional and a joy to be around!!!!
    She mane my day extra special!

Vanity Belle's reply:

Aw, thank you so much! I'm sure Amanda will be extremely thankful:)

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2014

Vanity Belle was the perfect choice for my wedding hair/makeup. I had a big wedding party (8 girls and 2 moms) and they got through all of us in a professional timely matter on my big day. They did a fantastic job on all of the bridesmaid hair/makup and captured amazingly what I wanted for my look. Couldn't be happier going with them. They helped make the day seamless:)

Sent on 06/23/2014

Denise · Married on 05/25/2014

We just had Vanity Belle come up and do our hair and makeup for my wedding last weekend. They traveled a far distance to come to my wedding, and I'm so grateful for them making the trek up there. They do amazing work! Everyone looked so beautiful! Samantha got their first to get hair going, and she was such an awesome chick! She would share stories and talk with us and was such a delight to be around, which helped me not stress and be nervous. Madelyn then came and got straight to work. Wow the transformation from no makeup to full makeup is like night and day. She definitely is one talented girl! We got a little behind schedule, but nothing to fret about, as we still were on time to getting to the venue and everyone looked beautiful! Couldn't have picked a better team to help me for my big day!

Vanity Belle's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We hope to see you again soon!

Natalie · Married on 05/24/2014

From the beginning working with Jonathan was great, he set up everything up and fit my trial in on a day that normally they don't do trials. The girls were amazing. Kaity worked with me on my makeup until I was completely satisfied. I had 2 trials and my wedding day she absolutely nailed it! Desi did my hair and was amazing, I kept saying more volume and she achieved that and my hair was just perfect! This team is amazing and I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Vanity Belle's reply:

Thank you Natalie!! We really appreciate it:)

Julie · Married on 05/23/2014

Diane did an awesome job and finished myself and the bridal party on time!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Thank you!!

Erin · Married on 05/17/2014

Vanity belles exceeded my expectation. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup for my wedding. It is difficult to find an artist that can do both hair and makeup exceptionally, and Victoria can!! Also love that they have airbrush makeup as an option. It stands true to its reputation, airbrush looks flawless. Great job! I will highly recommend vanity belle to anyone wanting to look and feel great at their event!!!

Vanity Belle's reply:

Thank you, Thank you!! Much appreciated:)

Siai · Married on 05/09/2014

I thoroughly enjoyed Raven (my make up artist) and Toni (my hair stylist). They both were so very friendly and confident in what they were doing. They did hair and make up for my bridal shower and my wedding day! I had so many compliments. It wasn't too much or too little, it was perfect! I would definitely recomment Vanity Belle for any huge event :)

Sent on 06/06/2014

Thank you very much!

Kaity is amazing. Not only is she excellent at her work, but she is also a pleasure to be around. She can create the most versatile look for any type of skin/features. I am in awe of how creative, efficient and respectful she is. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed before my wedding ceremony. I absolutely loved her work and will happily refer her to family and friends.

I also worked with Victoria on my engagement day. She is phenomenal. Perfect blending of colors, tons of knowledge about the field, fabulous makeup application skills - Victoria has it all.

Jonathan is an excellent business manager. He is efficient, kind and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Vanity Belle's reply:

Thank you so much! This means the world to us:)