Vanity Belle Reviews

Vanity Belle 6
Vanity Belle 7

Humbert · Married on 03/29/2017

Bernie · Married on 03/25/2017

I booked Vanity Belle for my wedding in March and I am SO happy I did. They were very communicative from the beginning and easy to work with. There were no hidden fees and we knew exactly what to expect when booking with them.

Kaity and Natalie were our hair & makeup artists (bride, bridesmaids, MOB/MOG). They didn't flinch when it came to the early start time (5:00am) and even finished a little early which was great for all the chaos of getting ready for the ceremony.

I changed my hair choice after my trial and Kaity made my hair look perfect, and for once in my life my hair even held curls all day and night. Natalie listened to exactly how I, and everyone else, wanted their makeup and we all loved the way it turned out. It really was the best final touch for our wedding attire.

When I visit Southern California I'll definitely use them again for any special occasion I have to attend!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jeremy · Married on 03/12/2017

Jeff · Married on 03/02/2017

Jia · Married on 02/18/2017

If I could give Natalie and Kat 10 stars -- I WOULD! They are such an awesome team together and really love what they do and their work proves it!

My trial was incredibly easy and they worked with all of the different inspirational pictures I brought and made a unique and memorable look for my wedding day. Even my bridesmaids were surprised since I'm such a contour/foundation queen, Natalie does not disappoint!

Kat is AWESOME at hair and so personable and funny! I loved chatting with her while getting ready and she managed to turn 2 feet of thick Asian hair into a cute, romantic loose bun. Many bobby pins were used, but I can't even begin to imagine how to do that myself!

My bridal party and I looked so beautiful and we felt beautiful! Thank you guys for making the best day of my life so easy!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Nina · Married on 01/28/2017

I'm thankful that I went with VanityBelle because their team was amazing and worked so well together. They were on time and rolled with all the events during our wedding. Even when I had 15-20 minutes to get ready, Sam got it done! :) Kat was amazing and super sweet! They're such a wonderful group of ladies! Loved them and their work so much! Thank you for being my glam squad!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Sylvia · Married on 01/20/2017

Kat and kandice were the best. Not only are they super nice but they know what they're doing. We all Showed them a picture of what we wanted for my wedding day and they delivered that and more. My bridesmaids, mom, and myself all loved our hair and make up. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Jackie · Married on 12/26/2016

Vanity Belle was great! The service was excellent and everyone love their hair and makeup!! Wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2016

I got married at Disneyland Hotel, Anaheim in December 2016 and the Vanity Belle Beauty Boutique artists (Sam & Diane) were AMAZING!!! They both exceeded my expectations in every way. They were punctual, friendly, professional, and incredibly talented! Both artists listened to exactly how myself and each of my bridal party members wished to have our hair and makeup done and the final products were absolutely perfect - we have never felt so beautiful before! I highly recommend booking Vanity Belle Beauty Boutique for your Wedding or any special event!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Brittney · Married on 11/12/2016

I had an amazing experience with this company. Our hair and makeup people couldn't come through for my wedding. I had less then a week to find a resolution and ran across Vanity Belle's website. They were prompt and talented. My girls look amazing for my wedding.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/29/2016

I first found Vanity Belle Beauty Boutique when I heard about a wedding show they were having at the boutique with other vendors. My mom and I went and had such a great time that we decided to get bridal hair and makeup trials done there. We absolutely loved the way our hair and makeup came out at our trial that we decided to book Vanity Belle for my wedding! Kat did the hair for my wedding and Diane did the makeup. They are both excellent at their jobs and are really sweet and fun to talk to! I was so happy with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out for the wedding! The girls at Vanity Belle are really good at making you feel like a million bucks when you walk out of there! I love the place so much that I get my hair dyed there now and go there whenever I need to be pampered or get my makeup/hair done for events. Definitely check this place out!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Carri · Married on 10/21/2016

Natalie and Toni are so amazing! Toni made each one of my bridesmaid's hair look unique to them, and of course beautiful. She also did an absolute phenomenal hairstyle for me! Natalie did a fantastic job on all of us. She listened to each of our request and made us all look stunning. Both are so professional and easy to work with. My husband was stunned when I walked down the aisle. I can't wait to send in the pictures. Thank you for being so great!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Emma · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't say enough great things about the staff, artists, and service from Vanity Belle Boutique. From the second you pick up the phone, write an email, or walk in their door they make you feel valued and excited about their services. As a woman, I can say that choosing a makeup artist for the most important day of your life had me not only overwhelmed but also a little scared. My first experience was with BeGlammed for a makeup trial and I was completely disappointed and unimpressed. I was ready to give up, but the moment I made contact with Victoria and Jonathan, I knew that this was going to be a great experience. They made me feel comfortable and assured that I would look and feel my very best. They listened to my vision, and recommended an artist to meet my needs. Now, on to Merielle. I call her my angel! She was honesty the most professional, kind, thoughtful and TALENTED makeup artist I have ever worked with. She made me look like MYSELF, just a little better ;). My husband even commented, "Wow, I was so nervous you would not look like the woman I know on the day of our wedding and be covered in makeup, but you look like YOU and are stunning." All of my bridesmaids that had their makeup done by Rachel or Merielle were so happy with their work. My sister, MOH, commented, "wow, I look fabulous!" :) Thank you Vanity Belles, you are glam angels!!! Hope to work with you again in the future.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

I booked with Vanity Belle for my hair and make up for my wedding for myself and three bridesmaids. The trial was easy- they book pretty far in advance. I had Natalie for makeup and Sam for my hair. The girls were really sweet and friendly and made all of us feel very comfortable. Highly recommend!

Mandy · Married on 10/08/2016

I am absolutely in love with my Vanity Belle team! They were the ultimate glam squad on my wedding day. I was not the easiest of Brides considering I had 2 maid of honors, 6 bridesmaids, and 2 moms.. Prior to booking Vanity Belle I already felt at home with the group of girls coming for the big day post bridal trial and impromptu hair cut + color. We had a total of 4 belles (Danielle, Amber, Brittany, and Yasmin), 2 hair and 2 makeup. It is safe to say this group of girls were like part of the bridal party. The whole day was full of girl talk, dancing, beautification and champagne. I would HIGHLY recommend Vanity Belle to any bride based on their professionalism, experience, and personality!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Denisse · Married on 10/02/2016

Didn't look any further for makeup and hair when it came to my wedding. I only wanted the best for my big day and that is exactly what you get when you go with Vanity Belle! Both my hair and makeup artist were amazing and highly professional.

J · Married on 10/02/2016

Had a very good experience with Vanity Belle. Sammie, my MUA was very good, I love my hair and makeup and everyone else did too. I highly recommend Vanity Belle and Sammie.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Alice · Married on 09/24/2016

Meghan & Diane of Vanity Belle were amazing to work with from start to finish. First, they accommodated my trial run on Christmas Eve (totally understood I had limited time in town and were nice about it) and were super flexible all the way up to the wedding. I loved my make-up and hair - they do a natural glow like no other. My bridesmaids (the hair & make-up package for them was a reasonable price) looked amazing. Everyone was really happy with their work. Beyond their work, I loved Meghan and Diane's personalities. Easy-going & funny - it was the exact type of energy I wanted around on my big day. Highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Kate · Married on 09/17/2016

I simply could not be happier with the services from Vanity Belle Beauty Boutique!! They were referred to me from a friend who also used them in her wedding (and she looked STUNNING) so I knew they did great work. I had an excellent experience, from the first communication, to the very day of the wedding. They were very responsive and professional. I am extremely picky when it comes to hair and makeup, and the girls exceeded my expectations. The hair/makeup trial was super fun and relaxing in the studio, in our private room, complete with champagne. They really make you feel special. Shoutout to Raven (makeup) and Meghan (hair), who COMPLETELY knocked it out of the park! I hung out with them all day in the bridal suite getting ready, and they had such a calming presence on such a crazy day. I felt so beautiful, and my bridesmaids looked amazing as well. I have referred several girls/brides to be to this company. They are fantastic.

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2016

I had booked my wedding day makeup artist from anoth company but went to Vanity Belle in Costa Mesa in July and absolutely loved Diane! That day I emailed Jonathan, the owner, and said I absolutely needed her to do my makeup for my wedding in 45 days in San Diego. He was so prompt and I had her confirmed the very next day with the background information required by my venue for vendorsby the end of the week!
    She arrived early and excited! She did makeup for me, my four bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law. I told her that my mother-in-law would not in any way critique her (when she had a trial done with our original makeup artist she hated how dark her makeup was but did not say anything because she is really quiet) but needed natural looking makeup that was not dark on her eyes because they are quite small and she nailed it!
    My skin gets super oily but my makeup stayed on and looked phenomenal for 18 hours before I washed it off that night! We all looked absolutely phenomenal all day long!
    I will be going back to get my makeup done at Vanity Belle for all big events, and some date nights :), from now on!!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

They were really awesome to work with. They made everything easy and were flexible around what I and all my girls wanted. Big shout out to Meghan and Raven. You made me so beautiful for my day! <3

Sent on 02/14/2017

Carley · Married on 08/20/2016

Vanity Belle was amazing. I found them on instagram and was hooked when I saw their beautiful work. When I emailed them about my wedding, Jonathan, the owner, emailed me back promptly, kindly, professionally, thoroughly, and full of advice! ( I just looked at my email chain and over the course of wedding planning we had 66 emails!). The makeup artists and hair stylists were all very accommodating, professional, sweet, and talented! They gave me exactly what I wanted, even if I could not exactly articulate it! I went in for my bridal trial with my mother-in-law who was hesitant about getting "too dolled up". Both Kaity and Diane were so nice and tried to give her a beautiful look that wouldn't overwhelm her. We had so much fun sipping champagne and trying out looks in their adorable salon in Costa Mesa! The day of the wedding they had their hands full! All 8 bridesmaids had hair and makeup done! Vanity Belle's service was amazing... but I know most of you brides are wondering... BUT HOW DID YOU LOOK? I looked perfect! It was an absolute dream! AND all of my girls looked and fabulous as well!! I highly recommend Vanity Belle!

• Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/10/2016

Dannielle from Vanity Belle did me and my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding, and it could not have been more perfect. She was super personable and friendly, too, which made hanging out with her all day fun! I'm from out of town, but they were kind enough to schedule my trial run the morning before the wedding at 8am before the studio normally opens. The little studio is super cute, and I'm sad I don't live in La Jolla because I would love to go more often!

Dannielle was very creative and did a great work product, listening to what I or each girl wanted and tweaking the result if there was any input. We were dealing with the bridal quite not being ready on time in the morning so we were running late all day, but Dannielle gained back her time and had time to do touch ups at the end. She did a wonderful job, and I could not be more pleased. Thank you Dannielle!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Susan · Married on 07/03/2016

Choosing Vanity Belle for my hair and makeup was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! From my trial to my big day, my girls, Diane Sam and Suzy, were absolutely awesome, professional, and very skilled at what they do. I made use of my trial session by having my engagement photos taken the same day, and even my photographer commented on how great it looked. My husband could not believe his eyes, and the hair and makeup (opt for airbrush!) lasted all day and night. They also put in my extensions, and even found me a beautiful brooch for my hair that matched the one on the sash I wore from their collection of jewelry. I was a little worried the day of because I changed my mind of what I wanted, and it was different from our trial. Even though I changed it up at the last minute (style of hair), they got it perfect! In total, they did my hair and makeup, two bridesmaids hair and makeup, and three younger girls hair. Everything was really smooth, the contract is clear, and email confirmations are helpful. They came to my venue, were right on time, and worked through all the chaos that comes with weddings. I will be using them for any big event in my future, or just to be pampered for a day.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Kendall · Married on 06/11/2016

Vanity Belle was WONDERFUL to work with. Planning a wedding remotely can be tough, but Vanity Belle made it so easy to schedule my makeup trial for a weekend I was in town for a visit. The booking process for our wedding day was so easy, and scheduling all of my bridesmaids and myself was very efficient and simple. Natalie did an AMAZING job, and we all absolutely loved our makeup. She was on time, and even finished everyone a little ahead of schedule.

Sent on 07/28/2016