16 Reviews for Vania Lynd Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

3.7

My engagement photos are beyond amazing! I was a little disappointed with my wedding day photos.

Profile Picture User5339938, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Prints, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

They capture all of the special moments!

Profile Picture jasmin, 12/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had a great experience with Vania. She was fun, helpful and really captures what our wedding day was all about. She was able to get me quite a few pics back early so I could make our Christmas card and then finished the rest very promptly. We are so happy with the result.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vania was on time, rearaging and photographing every little detail outside and inside the house where the wedding was. She is energetic and charming and very organized which is a must with so many nerveous people around her! She photographed the groom, the bride, the bridal party and the family and friends! She came in the restaurant and continued working beyond her paid time because this is who she is! She is a profesional who love her job and really enjoys it. I just saw w preview of some of the pictures that she took and they are stunning!
Vania thank u for everything and I hope to see you soon :)))
Sylvia

Profile Picture Sylvia, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The most amazing photographer you can dream about. I want to thank her for all the support, help, organization( turn to be a real wedding planner ) expertise, proffesionalism, and love she share with us on our special day.
We all strongly recommend Vania Lynd!!! She capture all of our best moments in amazing picture quality and her professionalism and personal touches are irreplaceable. Me and all of my guest were extremely impressed and we hope to see her on the East Coast.... Hopefully very soon.

Profile Picture Elena, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums

When looking for a photographer, the most important thing to us was to find a photographer who truly captured the emotion of joy, laughter, and love. That is exactly what we got from Vania Lynd! We are so glad that we found her. Thru her artistic mind she creates beautiful & stunning pictures. Vania Lynd you’re the best!
Working with Vania we noticed her passion for obtaining great pictures. She makes sure that the lighting and background looks perfect from every angle and every shot. We also noticed her great sense of humor that made us feel comfortable during our photo-shoot. Especially during the day of our wedding were things got stressful.
Even though things happened so fast during our wedding day Vania has captured many amazing shots. Till this day we still look at our wedding pictures and we’re still fascinated with how stunning the pictures look.
We thank you Vania for capturing these very beautiful, amazing, & stunning pictures for us. We look forward to working with you again.
If you’re stressed out on looking for the right photographer and you’re reading this review. Look no further… Let us assure you that Vania Lynd will capture those special moments which you will look back too and be glad you chose her.

Profile Picture Darwin, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vania Lynd Photography! So much fun, yet so amazing and professional. We got married in Zurich, Switzerland! Vania flew all the way from Las Vegas to be at our wedding. She made everybody feel relaxed and comfortable. We got previews of our pictures ON THE DAY OF OUR WEDDING and what she showed us was fabulous, special, personal and very much us. She managed to capture who we are and our raw emotions and personalities. We are very happy with our photographer and will recommend Vania Lynd to everyone who is seeking to hire a true artist with a sharp eye and drive for perfection!Thank you Vania Lynd Photography!! - Nikolay and Irena. Married April 14th 2015 in Zurich, Switzerland

Profile Picture Nikolay and Irena, 4/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Being that we were planning our wedding from Kaua'i, Hawaii, both Mike and I were very nervous with what were working with. We booked the whole wedding online and through phone calls. Vania went above and beyond for our family. You would totally regret not hiring her to shoot your party. Vania thanks again for having such a wonderful gift and sharing it with us. Mahalo Mike and Chelsie

Profile Picture Chelsie, 2/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Friendly, creative, and quick at receiving the photos after the wedding!!!

Profile Picture Katherine , 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an amazing Trash the Dress Session. So glad to pick Vania Lynd Photography. My pictures are just incredible. She also made a video! Very happy and I do model so would love to work with again!

Profile Picture Aleksandrina, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vania is nice, accomodating, professional. She helped us create the vision we wanted. Our photos were great. The quality of the pictures were great.

Profile Picture User3755289, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I recommend them for weddings and special events.

Profile Picture Verena, 6/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

She is wonderful. My wedding pictures were everything that I wanted and more. I chose her because when I was searching I sent many emails for quotes. She was the only one that actually called me back to see if I had chosen yet. That said a lot to me. She is very good at what she does and will work with you and your budget. My pictures were simply perfect and yours will be too.

Many thanks to Vania Lynd Photogaphy
Jenny and Jose Nava
Married in Las Vegas Nevada 5.25.14

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vania was absolutely amazing. She clearly thinks out of the box. My finace and I are not basic couple. We like to do different photos. Vania took it upon herself to find a location for our engagement photos that we found to be totally incredible. Not your typical wedding engagment photos. We got to know Vania and became her friends as well. What a great photographer and energetic personality. She derserves more stars!!

Profile Picture User4187807, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Vania Lynd Photography did an amazing job. Our wedding pictures are so unique, intimate, and exactly what we wanted. VL Photography captured so many great moments and exceeded our expectations in every way. Our experience with the photographer was so wonderful, she was very professional and organized. VL Photography also did are engagement pictures, which were amazing! I highly recommend this photographer, you will get exactly what you want!

Profile Picture User3743932, 2+ years ago, 1 Review