Vanessa Marie Photography Reviews

51 | Phoenixville, PA

51 Reviews for Vanessa Marie Photography

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Vanessa and George! We feel so lucky that we were able to find her to shoot our engagement and wedding photos! The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and we are so excited to have these gorgeous photos for a lifetime! She is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable when shooting as she always made us laugh! She also helped us with poses, which was very helpful! She was so quick to respond on all of her emails and she is just extremely professional all around! We just received our wedding album and it's absolutely stunning. A few of my friends saw my photos and chose to book her immediately after that- she is just that great! You are making the right choice that you won't regret! She is simply THE BEST!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Suellen · Married on 10/09/2016

Where to start!! If you are looking for a wedding photographer and you have come across Vanessa's page, you have found your girl! Vanessa is Awesome! When it comes to a special moment such as your wedding, you want everything to be perfect, and I believe that photos are so important. They are the memories you'll have for a lifetime. When I first looked at Vanessa's work, I literally fell in love with her style. Not only are her photos beautiful, they are magical, and that's what I fell in love with. My husband and I couldn't have found someone more wonderful to be a part of our special day. Vanessa is full of life, and so easy to work with. We LOVE our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Kim · Married on 09/25/2016

If it were possible to give 10 stars, I would! Vanessa is hands down the best wedding photographer. Book her NOW while you still can!! I am SO glad that I found her. From the start, I knew that Vanessa was just what I was looking for. She was so nice, personable, knowledgable, outgoing, professional, and dedicated to her work. We live out of state so finding vendors was a super stressful process but when we FaceTimed, I knew that she was going to be great. She calmed my nerves the entire planning process, always answered my questions and concerns, and on the day of she was again, so reassuring and took all of the stress away. Her husband, Jorge, who is her second shooter usually, is awesome too! The guys all loved him. The two of them are such a power couple and work so well together. Vanessa helps guide you into the best poses and really knows what will make a great picture. She was great at wrangling our huge bridal party including keeping our families in line. We also did our engagement photo shoot with Vanessa and the pictures came out amazing. I am sure that our wedding pictures will be just as amazing and can't wait to see them! Thank you to you both!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/18/2016

Booking Vanessa to shoot our engagement photos and wedding was the best/easiest decision I could have possibly made. She and her husband Jorge were an absolute dream to work with. Vanessa is understanding, flexible, energetic, and organized. She runs an incredible photography business.

My husband and I currently live in Columbus, Ohio, but are from PA originally. Vanessa was very flexible in finding dates for our engagement shoot that worked around our travel schedule. Throughout the entire process, she responded to emails very quickly and always made our wedding day feel first priority.

For our wedding photos, it was very important to my husband and I that we attended all of cocktail hour. Vanessa and Jorge were so organized and clear when giving directions that we were able to get through our first look, formals, bridal party and family formals all before the ceremony. We truly appreciated their efforts to give us such a smooth flowing wedding day.

And can we talk about the GORGEOUS photos? I mean, Vanessa is one of a kind. Really. Looking back at the pictures in our beautiful album just takes me back to every moment as if I am reliving it over and over. I love natural light photography, and Vanessa is absolutely top of the line.

Thank you, Vanessa, for being so kind, organized, and easy to talk to. I truly hope to cross paths with you again in the future.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2016

Vanessa and her husband Jorge are amazing. Their photos are beautiful and they were by far the most prepared and best vendor we had at our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Don't look any further for the wedding photographer of your dreams.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/10/2016

VMP is an amazing photography company who's owner and team is amazing. Vanessa is a ball of energy and highly knowledgeable, organized and professional. Every step of the way she has been there to provide advice and suggestions and even helped me get my timeline going really early on which helped us continue to hire vendors and plan things. My now husband is a bit shy and Vanessa has no problem getting him in open up and get out of his shell. Both our engagement and wedding photos are breath taking and captured our journey in such a genuine and heartfelt manner

Sent on 09/29/2016

dana · Married on 08/14/2016

From the initial contact to the engagement shoot to the big day, it was a pleasure to work with Vanessa and our photos are absolutely stunning! She captured so many moments that we will treasure forever, and everything was so professional from start to finish. We even had tons of comments from our guests about how efficient and friendly and fun our photographers were. We would highly recommend Vanessa Marie Photography.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lisa= · Married on 07/29/2016

If you are looking for a wedding photographer and are struggling to make that crucial decision. LOOK NO MORE. For amazing wedding photos Vanessa Marie Photographer cannot be beat. Here is why you should definitely book her

1. She loves love stories.

If you were like me when you got engaged - you love talking about your wedding story - how you and your soon-to-be husband met, how you fell in love, how he asked you to marry him, etc etc. and Vanessa is just as excited to hear your story as you are to tell it. She is in love with the details - the story - the intimate things - the goofy and cozy and snuggles and everything! Yes, thats right - you can act totally cheesy in love and she loves it too, or if you are more shy she loves just being there to take photos of your love. Which - I must say - is what you need on your wedding day - someone that loves love and loves weddings

2. Wedding Photos are expensive. Period. Get the best quality while you are spending the money.

Many couples are on a tight budget these days with how expensive weddings get - photos are no different and can cost from $2,000 to $5,000. But let me tell you - the photos are what you will see and what you see is a lot of what you remember. Do you want to remember you looking pretty on your wedding day and like you were having fun? OR do you want to remember MAGIC, THE BEST DAY EVER, LOVE ON LOVE ON LOVE! With Vanessa your pictures look like you stepped into a dream come true and you will love every single picture - of which she provides nearly 1,000 or more. I myself am very insecure - but I literally cried when I saw the wedding pictures Vanessa took of me. They were that good.

3. Shes fun and great to work with.

Respond quickly to questions/calls. Easy to be open and honest with her. Shes super fun and funny (her husband is funny too) - She isnt just a photographer - shes a friend.

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Megan & Patrick · Married on 07/23/2016

Vanessa is not only an exceptional photographer. She's the extra set of eyes you need on the details, the girlfriend you need to bounce an idea off of, and the warm reminder that everything will come together perfectly on your big day. She incorporates her passion, charm, and experience into her work every step of the way. The photos? They are exquisite. My husband and I are getting complimented left and right, but Vanessa and Jorge are the people to credit. They captured our wedding just as I envisioned. Everything from our engagement shoot to our portraits were fun in the moment and beautiful in the final outcome. I can't wait to inevitably run into Vanessa as a wedding guest one day. I have a funny feeling she is going to be one of the most sought after photographers in the PA/NY/NJ area in no time. As soon as you have your wedding date, reach out to Vanessa. Her professionalism, charm, and talent will guide you from there! xoxo

Sent on 02/20/2017
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2016

I have no idea where to even start in how much I absolutely adored having Vanessa and her photographer Jana there on my day. She is everything that we wanted in a photographer. She did our engagement pictures prior months prior to our wedding and we really got to learn her style and get to know her and who we would be dealing with all day on our day. Nothing felt stuffy or over posed, she made us feel so comfortable and with that brought such naturally gorgeous photos. She is so much fun to have around all day long, she is so professional and so goofy in the all the right ways that you need on a day that can fill you with so many nerves. There is not a single thing I could have wished for more in a photographer. She was absolutely the best!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Vanessa is an amazing photographer! I booked her for my wedding at Woodloch Pines in May 2016 and it was honestly the best decision, I absolutely love the how the photographs came out. Vanessa and her husband George are an amazing team and are there for you throughout the planning process. Vanessa does truly amazing work, I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 03/12/2016

AMAZING!! Vanessa and her husband made our wedding day beyond perfect for us!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Bevan · Married on 09/05/2015

Vanessa is amazing! Not only is she extremely talented but she is so sweet and has a great sense of humor too. She makes taking photos super fun and easy. My husband and I don't consider ourselves the most photogenic people and we aren't super comfortable in front of the camera, But you would never know this if you saw our wedding photos because Vanessa is awesome. She made us feel so comfortable and she's great at directing you into "poses" without looking like you are posing. She is all about capturing that perfect moment, and she does. She is super time efficient too, which is really important because you don't want to spend alot of time taking portraits. I didn't have a huge bridal party but she was so great at directing everyone and getting things done as quickly as possible so we could enjoy being with our guests. I am absolutely in love with all of our photos. I'm still struggling to choose which ones to frame. There are just so many amazing photos.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Amy · Married on 08/21/2015

Vanessa is just an amazing photographer. I researched probably 30 photographers when I was looking for vendors. Vanessa was the first one that we interviewed and we knew right away that she was our photographer. We have had so much fun with her in both our engagement session and at our wedding. Her style is just so easy to work with and brings out the best in you. We have so many great pictures of us just laughing which I just love. We did some formals, but our focus was really on enjoying the moment with candid shots. Vanessa is so very organized and helped me to plan out the timeline, knowing exactly how much time she would need for each segment. We never felt rushed once during our wedding, which I so appreciated.

As for our photos, just stunning. The first wedding photo that Vanessa shared with us was like straight out of a magazine. She just has an eye for landscape, lighting, etc. to get the best shots.

She goes above and beyond just being a photographer too - she was on You Tube trying to help my husband tie a bow tie the day of our wedding :)

Thank you Vanessa and Jorge!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/22/2015

Ok, I have a lot to say because Vanessa is just AMAZING!
    I have nothing else but only great things to talk about her!
    First off, I got to know about Vanessa's work by a simple coincidence, and feel in love with it. I seriously must have stalked her website for some time. She is just beyond amazing! She has such an atitude and professionalism that will take her very far!
    What I love about Vanessa's work is that how she shows in every single picture, how much she loves being part of your day and to register it! She gets so excited with her pictures, that she gives you a little sneak pick right away. She is organized and knows what she is doing! You can tell when someone loves what they do! She definitely does! In our engagement pictures, people could not stop talking about it and I heard many times: "if those are the engagement photos, we cant wait to see the wedding ones!" JUST AMAZING!
    Vanessa, you are most definite my photographer for life! I will make sure to contact you once the kids start to arrive! I seriously LOVE your work and could have not been happier that you came into my path!
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We love you!!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Hiromi · Married on 11/02/2014

She doesn't miss a single beautiful moment. I appreciate her hard work so much! She can capture the sunlight and produce the most classical and romantic wedding photography. All her photos were clear and she provides a large variation of shots and angles. I guarantee that you will find more than one favorite photo from your wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2014

Vanessa did the photography for our wedding on 9/20/14. I feel so lucky we were able to find such a great photographer for our big day. She was able work within our budget and to provide us with a timeline for the day that made planning so much easier. Our photo package came with a complimentary engagement session, and at first I didn't think we needed engagement pictures but the session made us so much more comfortable with Vanessa and being in front of the camera. She is fun and was able to handle working with our huge bridal party professionally but never seemed frustrated or mad when people got a little rowdy during pictures. Our package also included a second photographer, which happened to be Vanessa's husband. They work so great together, and from watching them during our wedding you can tell that they can tell what the other one is thinking and it made pictures go so smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend Vanessa for your wedding day photos, she captures such great pictures and moments that are priceless records of your day.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2014

I am so happy I chose Vanessa as my wedding photographer. From the first consultation we knew Vanessa was the right choice. She made us feel at ease on our wedding day and we were confident she would capture everything beautifully. We just received our pictures and I am so in love.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Jasmine · Married on 06/14/2014

Vanessa Maria Photography was beyond great. A time management guru, she did everything and anything to make my pictures special as well as calming me from my wedding day jitters. She truly loves what she does resulting in the most beautiful shots I've ever seen. She avoids cliché shots and poses often seen in wedding photography and gives her brides magazine worthy photos that take your breath away. Love love love!!!! Can't wait to do baby budoir pics with her!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Aisha · Married on 05/10/2014

You were an angel sent from above!!! Thank you for your hard work !!! Thank you for being so kind !!! Thank you for just being who you are, everyone loved you!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Lizette · Married on 04/19/2014

Book this photographer! She was amazing. She never made us feel rushed or pressured to take more pictures. She was organized and worked with the venue to stay on schedule! I want to hire Vanessa to photograph every event for the rest of my life! Every picture is incredible!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Erika · Married on 08/02/2013

Vanessa was a dream come true! She went above and beyond when it came to my special day. She not only took the pictures but she made me feel like a gorgeous bride. The pictures that she took were so romantic, elegant, and perfect. Every time I look through my photo album I relive my wedding memories and I love it! She was very professional, organized, and courteous. The quality of her work exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Angela · Married on 11/04/2016

I think I fell in love with Vanessa's personality more than her portfolio when I first came upon her blog. Her brightly light, beautifully posed couples were second to her shining personality. Her blog showcased everything I was looking for in style, but more than that I was looking for a photographer my then fiancé could be comfortable with, as he seriously hates taking photos. I had initially fallen in love with another photographer that was woefully out of my price range and was looking to recreate that look, but what I ended up with was more than I could have asked for . She was always thoroughly professional in every communication with us and is so amazingly engaging that I've already thought of ways to include her in other major events. She's 100% worth every penny and everyone compliments my photos as looking like they're from a magazine. If I were to change anything it would be to have booked her for another hour, but she captured every special moment of our day and I couldn't have asked for a better team than Vanessa's. She recently sent us a little thank you gift that was so incredibly thoughtful it blew our minds. She puts real thought and effort into her craft and her business and that is hard to find in this day and age.

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • User4319817 · 2+ years ago

Vanessa does great pictures for a great price, and the price includes the digital negatives, so you can make your own albums, print your own photos, etc. and save money there too. She includes an engagement session, which I'm so glad we got-- it's great to have more nice pictures, especially for people like us who never really take many pictures ourselves. She captured all the big moments and helps you out with how to pose. Her lighting set up is also very professional. I do wish she'd spent a little more time on the editing end, doing things like cropping the photos so that there wouldn't be stuff like a picture of a couple dancing, but then randomly a bunch of close up arms framing the sides of the picture. Also, if you want pictures of all of the tables so that you have shots of everyone, make sure you ask for them because she doesn't do this automatically.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Max · Married on 03/03/2017

3.5

Our experience working with Vanessa was great. Starting with our engagement shoot, she did an awesome job making us comfortable in front of the camera to not only get some amazing photos, but also make our wedding day a breeze. On the big day, Vanessa and Jorge each carefully took detail shots with the bride and groom separately, pictures of the wedding party, and captured our ceremony beautifully. Since we didn't do a first look, we had all of our family and bride+groom portraits between us and cocktail hour - Vanessa had a plan, got every picture we wanted as quickly and efficiently as possible, and got us to cocktail hour with time to spare. The pictures turned out amazing - some of our favorites are the candid moments Vanessa captured throughout the night. We highly recommend working with Vanessa on your big day!

Sent on 05/13/2017