8 Reviews for Vanessa + Johnny

User Photos
Photos
8 Vanessa + Johnny Reviews

My fiancé and I couldn’t have been more blessed in having Vanessa and Johnny to capture our absolutely beautiful engagement pictures. They’re amazing! They both love what they do and work very hard in capturing every special moment.

Profile Picture lizette, 11/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I did a simple wedding at a park but wanted to have pics to remember the occasion and so glad I did. Worth every penny!!! I only had an hour to work with and Vanessa was able to take incredible pics of the entire family and some romantic shots alone. She has an incredible eye and my pics turned out better than I imagined. I am very happy with her services and the results and wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use her again!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everyone always says to be sure you hire a good photographer because photos are forever! Boy are we glad we hired Vanessa + Johnny for our special day! This couple is not only a set of genuine and caring human beings, but they are so skilled and so great at their craft. Our photographs were clear, well lit, and carefully captured. Vanessa was able to shoot different parts of our ceremony and reception including both formal and candid shots. Our photo booth was epic and perfectly designed with a selfie station and print out option to provide guests with a tangible memory from our wedding. The photo booth props were unique, perfect, and totally what we wanted! We are eager to see our video and are sure it will be just as perfect! Thank you both for a wonderful job!! Recommend to any bride!

Profile Picture Ann Marie , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING! We are recommending them to all of our engaged friends. We interviewed at least a dozen photographers before meeting Vanessa and her ease, professionalism and knowledge of all the ins and outs of a wedding day sold us. When we found our her husband shoots video, we hired him right away. He is also a composer and wrote music to our video. We can not watch it without getting emotional. We have heard of people waitings months to receive their pictures but Vanessa sent them within 3 weeks! Do not hesitate to contact them.

Profile Picture Marigold, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved having you guys filming our wedding and as our Photographer as well. We will have memories that stay with us for a life time. THANK YOU so much for being there for us! LOVE you both

Profile Picture User7779290, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vanessa and Johnny were PERFECT: perfect Team for the perfect event. These memories are not only in pictures, but will forever remain in my heart. Thank you, thank you. !!!!!

Profile Picture M, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely the BEST,not a care to worry about.Given great ideas for great pictures.Things I would never thought of for great pictures.

Profile Picture robert, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vanessa takes the time to really get to know you as a couple. She builds that trust from the beginning and makes sure that your needs are met. Her attention to detail is astounding.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)