Vance Asprer Photography Reviews

Vance Asprer Photography 3
Vance Asprer Photography 4
Vance Asprer Photography 5

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2017

My experience with Vance, I thought was great. I felt that Vance really captured the moments that I will treasure forever. We are from a big family with, children and grandchildren and my favorite pictures are the ones taken without knowing they were being taken. Absolutely love my pictures!

Vance Asprer Photography 6
    Vance Asprer Photography 7
    Vance Asprer Photography 8
    Sent on 06/14/2018
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh Suresh · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Pros and Cons but Overall Love The Photos

Vance was flexible with his offered packages. I was not interested in a linen photo album and he was able to work with me to provide a second shooter instead. He heard what I wanted for my photography style. I have listed some pros and areas of improvement below but overall, I want to say that he captured some truly incredible moments with my husband and our families, and moments that I had forgetting about. I have turned several pictures into our thank you cards and covers for my planner. Everytime, I love at them I found new ones I looked over too quickly that I love and fall in love with them all over again. With such a large amount of photos, no one will love every single one, but I have so so many that have made me tear up again and again. I would definitely hire him again and recommend to a friend.

Vance is very warm and flexible. Our engagement shoot was last minute before the wedding (really just to help my husband become comfortable in front of a camera) and on an unusually snowy day in April. He made it work, found a lovely indoor cafe, and we received some beautiful shots which we featured on our Welcome Table at the reception. Everyone loved them! He even took some beautiful ones outside in the snow! We appreciated the sacrifice for the outstanding photos we received.

On the wedding day he was timely and respectful working with the other vendors. I was not very impressed with the second shooter. She seemed shy and wasn't as involved. I'm used to the photographers helping adjust hair or arms, the way the gown lays and they weren't super involved in that aspect. I wish there was a sun shield to minimize the high sun exposure on the photos (outdoor wedding with outdoor pictures) but I also realize you cannot control the sun. Vance has offered to do additional adjustments on some photos for us which I really appreciated.

I also wish there was more consideration for the background of our getting ready photos. My sister cleaned up our hotel room and had maid service straighten the beds, but in my husband's getting ready photos you can see alcohol, solo cups, random stuff in the background of what would have been some really lovely photos. Not that it's their job to clean it but I feel they could have asked a groomsman to straighten things.

I love that Vance was able to extend our photos being online from 3 months to 6 months so I have plenty of time to download them. I own all the rights to my photos which was so so important to me.

Vance Asprer Photography 9
    Vance Asprer Photography 10
    Vance Asprer Photography 11
    Vance Asprer Photography 12
    Vance Asprer Photography 13
    Vance Asprer Photography 14
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Afolake · Married on 05/12/2018

We had a pleasant experience working with Vance. Thank you for covering our wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2018