19 Reviews for Van Nuys Wedding Flowers

Corsages (3)
Samples (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Table Arrangements (2)

I am clueless about flowers and upon doing my research for my wedding I found this small business and decided to make an appointment. Once I met Elizabeth I knew she was the one to help make my dreams come true. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and the overall theme of our wedding. She gave me so many suggestions and was willing to work with our budget. The flowers truly made our wedding day magical. I could not believe how amazing our centerpieces, bouquet, boutineers, and decorations were. Elizabeth was very patient working with my mother-in-law and I bent over backwards to get the job done. I cannot thank her enough! Our wedding was beautiful and we have to thank for that! I highly recommend Elizabeth!

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I recommend Van Nuys Flowers wholeheartedly. We used them for my daughter's wedding, and at the ceremony, I actually gasped when I walked down the aisle and saw the beautiful job they did with the flowers for the arch, it was just amazing. The bouquets and centerpieces were also absolutely perfect. Elizabeth is great to work with - she listens to your vision, guides with her expertise, and delivers. No matter what your budget, you will be happy with the result!

Profile Picture User7016220, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers on our beautiful day! I admit, I was not the most trusting Mother of the Bride, but when it came to my daughter's big day, I wanted it to be special. Elizabeth made that happen! I was so very happy and pleased when I arrived at the venue to see that the arrangements and setup were made to my expectations. She was able to capture our vision and make my daughter's day beautiful! Thank you Elizabeth!!
MOB
#KandRsayIdo

Profile Picture Geraldine, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I even start? Elizabeth from Van Nuys Flowers is absolutely amazing! I worked with her for our wedding flower arrangements and I cannot say enough about how great she is. From the very get go, she made sure we were on the same page as far as my vision goes and what it was that I wanted. She also made sure to work with my budget so that I was happy all around. We only met twice before my wedding and when I saw the flowers at the wedding, I was beyond blown away! She even made sure to capture the little details of my theme in all the bouquets and arrangements. I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers that day. Thank you thank you thank you so much, Elizabeth! You were wonderful to work with and cannot wait for our next event to get beautiful flowers.

Profile Picture Daniela, 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Elizabeth at Van Nuys Flowers is truly an artist. My husband and I met with her a few months out from the wedding and were so impressed with Elizabeth's energy and visible passion for what she does. All of the arrangements in her portfolio were gorgeous and she showed us tons of flowers that she thought might fit our vision. A wonderful feature of Van Nuys Flowers is the price. They were by far the most affordable of all of the florists that I researched and even include the option to customize each item you order (budget, value, and luxury) to fit your budget. All of the florals that we ordered from Elizabeth were incredibly lush, perfectly fragrant and made our venue look breath-taking.

Elizabeth's attention to detail and thoughtfulness in taking care of her clients was outstanding. She went out of her way to special order some lovely white and purple orchids for our arrangements and exceeded my expectations in her set-up of the florals on the day of. I had shown Elizabeth a photo of cake flowers that I loved and she matched (& exceeded!) the beauty of it with our cake. She also went out of her way to arrange fresh petals and other fresh flowers around the cake table, gift table, and guestbook table. I would work with Elizabeth again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Elizabeth and her team are wonderful. Elizabeth makes the process simple with her warm personality and expertise. She works with your budget providing an array of options to help get you what you're looking for. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User5127220, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a few florists in mind (that varied in price) that I wanted to check out for my wedding and Van Nuys flowers was my first stop. After meeting Elizabeth and going over everything she had to offer, I knew right away that I didn't need to talk to anyone else! She was professional, listened to us and talked through all of our ideas and made us feel at ease about what we would be getting. The flowers she delivered for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and beyond my expectations. We got so many compliments! Elizabeth is affordable, has a great eye for detail and has the years of experience that you want for your wedding florist. We got the wedding flowers of our dreams and we can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture User3340706, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Being a film producer for over 25 years and having a clear vision for beauty and style (a professional habit) that one wants to see realized to perfection could be helpful to some florist, or annoying to others.When I met Elizabeth at Van Nuys Flowers, I knew I was in the best hands and could expect top notch quality flowers with magical and classy designs. Like any bride I wanted my absolute dream wedding and flowers are most important. It requested lots of glamor and magnificent crystals and rhine stones to be woven into the flowers and arrangements. Elizabeth got us an ocean of magical arrangements, pool floats, a dream arch and fantastic chair decorations and gorgeous bouquets. Her flowers made the wedding look like a high gloss movie set. It was all glamorously designed to perfection, with elegant centerpieces and arrangements with inspiring yet rare flower combinations. My vision of making my wedding the most elegant, classy, and dreamlike wedding anyone could ever imagine, became reality because of Elizabeth and her flowers. Not only did she understand my extravagant vision perfectly, but she was super responsive and very patient with me, even though she had lost of other weddings going on. Any bride who wants their dream wedding realized would be in very good hands with Elizabeth. She made my dream wedding come true and people are still speaking about my wedding and the beautiful ocean of flowers with the highest compliments … even know weeks after the event. Thank you Elizabeth for making this special day so very special for Jim and I.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As a professional wedding planner I am extremely careful with the vendors I refer to my clients and I have to say that Elizabeth is one of the nicest and most professional florist I have had the pleasure to work with. She had to work on an extremely important high end wedding in a very short notice and she was able not only to accommodate the client but do it in a very satisfactory way. She was very easy to work with and always trying to makes things easier for the bride. I would recommend her for any couple in a heart beat. Excellent team. Thank you Elizabeth we will work together again soon

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Best Dream Weddings, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was hesitating on upgrading on an all-inclusive wedding package, but boy am I glad I did. For what now seems like a very small amount, Elizabeth exceeded my expectations by about 300%. I was so surprised when I arrived on my wedding day! Everything was elegant and beautiful. She nailed the look I was going for!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Elizabeth was like family! Her prices were reasonable and she worked with me to personalize everyone's bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages. Including myself and my husband, we had 17 of those. We also had some small floral arrangements and our centerpieces. On the day of, Elizabeth came personally to my venue to help out everything in place and make sure that everyone had what they needed. Her flower choices were beautiful and worked well with the colors of my wedding. I appreciate her help with everything and will use her as my florist for years to come.

Profile Picture User4452960, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful and special ! The flower color combination you recommended was outstanding, and the care you took to prepare everything was truly amazing. You made the space so magical and kept within such a reasonable budget! We cant thank you enough and are happy to refer to all of our friends and family! Cheers, Jennifer & Robert Maraia

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/4/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Elizabeth Minarik is an incredible florist with an eye for detail. After personally seeing her work as a bridesmaid in Sept. 2009 for a wedding wherein she was the florist, I knew that when I got married she would have to be my florist.

The beauty of Elizabeth is that she will work with any budget you give her. I knew I wanted orchids but I wasn't sure what else to add and she provided amazing ideas which turned out beautifully. We both love "Bling" and she incorporating it in a classy manner to the bouquets and floral pieces.

To be completely thorough, she has you fill out a paper with all your wedding information, bridal party, family involved with the wedding, anything that could relate to flowers for your wedding. Once she has your vision and the number of persons involved, she sends you a breakdown of cost divided by 3 sections: budget, value and luxury which you can mix and match as you choose. Fear not that budget will look like budget. She makes budget look incredible!

An added bonus is that she delivers on time and stayed after the ceremony to move the aisle pieces into the reception for our centerpieces. She used pieces from our chuppah for our sweetheart table which looked incredible. Speaking of the chuppah, she provided the chuppah frame and even customized the height so that my 6'7" husband could fit under it and not be too close to our ceremony tent's ceiling.

I look forward to recommending her to all I know and to continuing a relationshp with her and her incredible team!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/1/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Van Nuys Florist owner Elizabeth provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. She coordinated delivery with my cake maker for the flowers and allowed me to change my order multiple times with no hassle. The flowers were hearty and the blooms were very full. She provides honest and helpful advice...she is very knowledgeable on wedding flowers and arrangements.

Profile Picture Keri, 11/7/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Elizabeth is awesome! She delivered everything I asked for and I know I changed things a lot. We got all our personals and garland for the stairs and above an entryway done by Van Nuys Flowers. She contacted me about changes that HAD to be made to make sure I was OK with them. She helped hang the garland above the entryway in a way I would have never thought of. Beyond that, the garland was spectacular! And my bouquet - it was just simply perfect. She created something beyond my expectations and I was proud to have in my hand that day. She clearly has been doing this a long time and it shows in her work. I would use her again and again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/3/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Elizabeth did a great job on the flowers for my wedding. She made the budgeting simple with a three tiered system that I could pick and choose what I wanted to splurge on and where I wanted to save money. She really listened to my ideas, had tons of pictures to look at and gave me some great suggestions. I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted for my flowers, and two weeks before the wedding I was in a panic. She put me at ease, and the flowers she provided the day of my wedding were even more beautiful than I expected. Loved everything she did and I now order flowers for my friends and family in the area!

Profile Picture Kellie, 10/15/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The florist worked to fit my budget and the flowers came out beautiful!

Profile Picture User2232463, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
3.4

While the flowers were not exactly what I ordeted, my centerpieces and my bouquet were beautiful. And the men's boutainneirs were perfect. The young kids delivering were clueless and not exactly helpful though.

Profile Picture tami, 9/27/14, 7 Reviews