Van Buren Photography Reviews

4 | Littleton, CO

4 Reviews for Van Buren Photography

Brooke · Married on 06/27/2014

Katie is beyond fabulous! She is so personable and her work is amazing! We planned the wedding from out of state and had to squeeze in an engagement session with her 2 days before the wedding. She had all the images ready the day of the wedding and printed up photo cards for guests to access the wedding photos. Katie and Emily made us feel so special and comfortable the day of the wedding. I would recommend Van Buren photography to any bride!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

Katie is incredible!! I would recommend Van Buren Photography to anyone and everyone! Katie and Emily are so talented and capture every moment perfectly. Thank you for making my dream wedding come true! I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Meghan · Married on 07/21/2012

Stunning, imaginative photography that pleased us all! It certainly caught the fun vibe of a downtown Denver wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Meghan · Married on 06/20/2009

Katie was amazing! I know that everyone says this, but I truly take awful pictures, but somehow Katie makes me look beautiful!!! She did a great job and included our dogs in our engagement photos. She has an amazing eye and I think is the most talented photographer I've seen. She also shot a friend of ours' wedding and it, too, was just amazing. She is funny and friendly and accommodating and open to your requests and ideas. Loved her!!!

Sent on 07/02/2009