Val's Chic Party Boutique Reviews

View more information

• Shanell
    Shanell Married on 06/01/2019

Simply amazing!

Val is the most sweetest person you will ever meet. She’s flexible and so easy to work with. When I first spoke with Val I told her what look I was going for and she knew exactly what to do. She did decor for my wedding ceremony and reception in the same venue, two separate rooms. I’ve seen her work online but to actually see it in person is just AMAZING! It was so BEAUTIFUL! My wedding guests are still raving about how beautiful the decor was on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Val to anyone I know. She’s so awesome!

Val's Chic Party Boutique's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for allowing me to play a small part in your big day! I wish you so much happiness.
  • Carmen
    Carmen Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful.... just so beautiful!

Val made the reception venue look so regal and beautiful. I wish I had more time to appreciate every detail of her decorating! Every thing was perfect and left my guests raving about the reception!
    Shemeka Married on 08/18/2018
    I wish I could give her 10 stars! Val did an amazing job and I'm forever thankful for my fairytale wedding
  • Denise
    Denise B. Married on 08/12/2018

Awesome, Talented, Professional, Friendly

Val was recommended to us by our wedding planner. When we met her, we didn’t know what to expect. We agreed on the color scheme and she took it from there! She was experienced in decorating our venue so she knew exactly what we needed. She even had custom seat covers made especially for the chairs that were provided at the venue. She made our venue look perfect! From the table setting, to the backdrop, to the sweetheart table, everything was done to perfection and exactly how we envisioned it to be. And best of all, she supplied all of it from her own stock! I would highly recommend Val’s Chic Party Boutique to anyone who wants their venue and tablescapes to be perfect! She’s smart, creative, talented, a hard worker, and she has an expansive inventory.
  • User3002951 2+ years ago
    Val is so amazing at what she does! She relieved all the stress of planning my ceremony and reception decor. I got everything decor related in one place and at a great price! She set up and broke down the day of, and everything was perfect. I couldn't imagine my day without her. I can't wait for my next event so I can use her again!
    Roni Married on 10/15/2016
    My wedding day would not have been complete without Valerie in it!!! She went so far above and beyond for me! The quality of the things I rented and her service were amazing! From the altar to the cake table she helped me with it all! And she was so reasonable with pricing too! ! I would totally recommend her for any of your party needs!!! ????
    Domica Married on 08/19/2016
    Valerie was amazing. We had a very non-traditional wedding and she went above and beyond my expectations. People still compliment how amazing our reception looked. She was not only on time but she decorated an entire reception space by herself in under two hours and came back at the end of the night to take down the décor. Her prices are more than affordable and I doubt anyone else in the Richmond/Tri-Cities area offers services remotely close to what she has to offer. I would use her again for any event I have.