Valleybrook Country Club Reviews

Valleybrook Country Club 4
Valleybrook Country Club 5

John Barra · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Best reception ever

The staff and service at Valleybrook exceeded all of our expectations and our reception was perfect.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Morgan · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Valley brook country club

Very welcoming, lots of space and different ideas Incase it rained and there was a need for the reception to be inside! Loved it!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Erica

Erica Alessandrini · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Amazing quality and service!

Valleybrook was amazing. Tracey was so easy and fun to work with and very responsive. On the day of the wedding the team took took care of everything and made everything so beautiful. I was so happy with everything they did for us.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Giovanna · Married on 11/22/2019

Wonderful staff! Tracey is a gem!

Tracey made everything super easy from start to finish. Valleybrook is a true "bang for you buck". We had a dream wedding without having to spend an outrageous amount. Tracey got back to us so quickly with any questions that came up and put our minds at ease through a very stressful process of wedding planning. She was also super flexible which made things so much easier! She knew we were huge Eagle's fans and made sure to include us in anything Eagle's related through our planning process. She made us feel important and special and she is one of the main reasons we chose Valleybrook. Susan, our wedding day-concierge was right by our side the whole night to ensure we had what we needed, problem-solve, and keep us fed and hydrated! She made sure that any silly problem that came up was not something I needed to stress about. I can't say enough about the team here. They feel like family!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Angela Buonopane · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely perfect

Thank you to everyone that made our wedding perfect! Words can not express how pleased and happy we were and are we chose Valleybrook to have our wedding! From the food decor and staff is was flawless!
    Ed and Ang Idelson

Valleybrook Country Club 6
    Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/05/2019

Would recommend

Valleybrook is the perfect place to get married. Tracey, the event coordinator there, is reason enough to choose this place. From big choices like food to small details like decorations, she is there to help you every step of the way. Not to mention the gorgeous foliage around the course and the attached pub next to the ballroom. We can't wait for our big day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

Hi Alison! Thank you so much for the kind words! We can not wait to continue to help you throughout the whole planning process. We look forward to making your perfect day a success!
  • Miranda

Miranda Palermo · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect! Dream come true!

My wedding at Valleybrook was perfect! Tracey was the reason I chose this venue. After visiting several other venues, when I met with Tracey I instantly felt comfortable and that we would be in good hands. She helped us every step of the way, even providing her services as an officiant when ours fell through last minute. The rest of the staff was also amazing. The food was delicious and the ballroom was decorated exactly how I envisioned it. Absolutley perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Venue!

It's a beautiful space, they are extremely accommodating (allowed us to have our four dogs in the wedding), were able to turn the wedding from outside to inside at a half hour notice because of weather. Tracey is phenomenal, and the staff was very helpful. The little touches, the value of the design efforts they put in for you, the food and drink were all on point and we had a wonderful night! You won't go wrong using this venue. I never doubted or question our choice, and we chose it a year ago.

Valleybrook Country Club 7
    Valleybrook Country Club 8
    Valleybrook Country Club 9
    Valleybrook Country Club 10
    Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience

They made our day perfect! Our concierge never let us be empty handed when it came to drinks and she helped us with everything! Tracey was also great and the food was delicious! Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana Ventura · Married on 05/26/2019

My wedding was absolutely perfect!!!

Valleybrook was the perfect place to have our wedding!! When we first came to Valleybrook; we met Tracey the wedding coordinator. She is amazing! Her personality rocks!! We were sold! I said to my fiancé then, omg she is great.. I want to work with her. AND so we did! We booked Valleybrook and got to have Tracey as our wedding coordinator. Their entire team, is super courteous, professional and caring. Lacey was my wedding concierge and she was superb and sweet! The food, the service, the venue, the staff were all wonderful! If I could do it all over again; no doubt I’ll pick Valleybrook!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

Valleybrook Country Club 11
    Valleybrook Country Club 12
    Valleybrook Country Club 13
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Kathryn Hudson · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing & the best ever

It was the best day of my life & they made everything so amazing. Between them waiting on you hand and foot the entire event & the food was amazing along with cake they provided.
    I would highly recommend this venue to everyone!!

Valleybrook Country Club 14
    Valleybrook Country Club 20
    Sent on 08/29/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding 9/6/19

Tracey, Sue, and Casey were absolutely amazing!!! From the decorating to breakdown. Tracey has been there every step of the way and has made a huge impact on us. Casey was understanding when i got complicated and was beyond willing to make things as perfect as possible. Sue was our maitre d and made sure threw out the whole night we had food, drinks, and we’re doing ok. Thank you so much staff for making our (2nd) wedding a great night to remember!

Valleybrook Country Club 21
    Valleybrook Country Club 22
    Valleybrook Country Club 23
    Valleybrook Country Club 24
    Valleybrook Country Club 25
    Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Cdolezar82

Christina · Married on 05/11/2019

valleybrook was amazing and an incredible value for the money that we paid. There are items that are incuded in your package such as centerpieces, chair covers, and a dessert table that most places charge extra for. If you have your ceremony there outside your guests will ooh and aah when the bride arrives at the gazebo in a golf cart. My dad looked forward to driving me out on that cart from the day I told him about it. After the ceremony, the bride and goom get to take a spin for a few minutes while the guests clear out so pictures can be taken. The food is phenominal and the food choices as well as the beer and alcohol are plentiful. The bakery from which you get the cake is amazing and so good! The cake even tastes great after being frozen for a year. The other thing that struck me about Valleybrook was that the venors they recommended were the least pricey around and they were incredible as well. If you have any questions please feel free to email me (and please put Valleybrook in the subject so I don't delete the message thinking it's spam) tweet_bird82@yahoo.com

Sent on 11/12/2009

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Christina! You looked stunning and planned a beautiful wedding! We are so pleased that everything exceeded your expectations!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing From Start to Finish

Amazing from start to finish . Tracey and her team were responsive and professional. They were extremely easy to work with and accommodated all of our needs. Food was amazing and people are still raving about the Mac and cheese bar ! Highly recommend for all your event needs you won’t be dissappointed.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Amanda! We are so happy that your day was amazing! You looked absolutely beautiful and you planned a lovely wedding!

Sara · Married on 03/23/2019

Tracey Mullin and her team did an AMAZING job! From the very second that we walked in to tour valleybrook we knew that this was our venue! Tracey was extremely flexible, knowledgeable, and more than willing to answer ANY questions we have! She was very easy to get a hold of and was always responsive within a few hours-most times within MINUTES! She was one of the only Events Director that went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable booking with her! We toured many places before coming to Valleybrook and don’t regret our decision, nor did we ever doubt it at any point during the planning process! Valleybrook has many props, signs, and accessories for your wedding readily available for you to use, including center pieces! They were also one of the only venues that offered a complimentary tasting BEFORE you booked your wedding! (We didn’t realize that most places charge you for this!) the food here was amazing and they have such a wide variety of packages to pick from with many different food choices! They are even willing to modify the menu that they have to suit your wants and needs!! If you are looking for a place that does literally everything for you leading up to and including the day of your wedding than you’ve found your venue! On the day of, we were able to get into the Bridal Suite at 730am (and at no extra charge!!)! Since this is a golf course, everything is open and available to you. Our personal wedding assistant on the day of was Jenna and she went above and beyond to make sure that we always had a drink in our hand, food in front of us, and were just relaxing and having a good time! Everyone there went above and beyond to make sure that if we (bride and groom) asked for anything, we got it within minutes! Thank you Tracey, Jenna, and the whole Valleybrook team for making our day go off without a hitch! We had ZERO issues the day of and I know it was due to the great team we had working with us and behind the scenes!

Valleybrook Country Club 26
    Valleybrook Country Club 27
    Valleybrook Country Club 28
    Valleybrook Country Club 29
    Valleybrook Country Club 30
    Valleybrook Country Club 31
    Sent on 07/14/2018

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

HI Sara! Thank you so much for the kind words! You planned an amazing wedding and we are so happy that we exceeded your expectations.

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Completely Amazing

Tracy was truly amazing, she worked with myself and my mother to plan a wedding in NJ while I was living in AZ. She was so accommodating and didn’t just take care of me but made sure my moms day was stress free also. On top of her being amazing, Mia helped me out the whole night and didn’t miss a beat while all other staff asked me if I needed anything when I passed.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

HI Sarah! Thank you so much for the positive review! You planned an amazing wedding! We are so happy that the staff and the venue met your expectations!
  • Krissy

Krissy · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

Tracey and her team were amazing! We could not have asked for a better experience and our wedding day was everything we had dreamt that it would be. Every single request was honored, even the last minute changes- and Tracey was so easy to work with. I would recommend Valleybrook to ANYONE! Thank you again for a wonderful time! We wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the positive review Krissy! You planned an amazing wedding and we are so happy to have met your expectations.
  • Thomas

Thomas · Married on 12/22/2018

An Amazing Event

We could not have picked a better place. The service was precise and the room was elegant. Beautifully decorated. The food was to the best, the our guest couldn't speak highly enough. Servers took care of us like we were royalty... It was the best time ever,

Valleybrook Country Club 32
    Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea Hurlburt · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfectly Flawless

Valleybrook was the first venue we looked at, and signed the contract that very day. Even being a simplistic bride, I had a million questions which Tracey answered quickly and efficiently. She made us feel at home and completely at ease throughout the entire process. One personal touch-we have an 18 month old son who was our ring bearer, and unbeknownst to me, she helped usher him down the aisle when he got stage fright, which I thought was so sweet.
    We had both our ceremony and reception there, and the turnover for the ballroom was flawless. The food was amazing. The bartender kept the drinks flowing. Everyone had an amazing time thanks to the whole crew at Valleybrook. We would definitely recommend to those venue shopping, and if ever we do a renewal of vows, Valleybrook will be the place without question.

Valleybrook Country Club 33
    Valleybrook Country Club 34
    Sent on 01/09/2019

kate · Married on 10/20/2018

Ms.Inverso (New Bride)

I was very nervous about my wedding day and the days leading up but Tracey and her team were amazing. She waa always there for me and my husband if we had any questions. it was the best decision we made and we will be using Valleybrook for many years to come when planning parties. They were tje best and i couldn't imagine having my special day in anyone else's hands.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Johna · Married on 09/21/2018

Valleybrook Country Club is amazing! For the price they were top notch! The venue is beautiful, the staff is amazing and Tracey and Sara are the best. The food was everything. Our guests were impressed by the whole venue and so were we. We had non-stop compliments and it was an easy experience thanks to all the staff of Valleybrook! If I could do it over again, I would definitely without a doubt choose Valleybrook again!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Johna! You planned a gorgeous wedding and we are so happy you chose Valleybrook to be a part of it!

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2018

Valleybrook is amazing!
    My wedding was everything I dreamed and more!
    The food was delicious the service was beyond amazing. Now they put everything together for us waa fabulous!!
    I recommend them 199% to everyone I talk to!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

We looked at 2 venues and we knew right away Valleybrook was exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. The minute we met Tracey, she made us feel like we had known her forever and she was there for us every step of the way. Every question I had leading up to the day, she answered quickly and helped relieve any stress I was feeling. Our reception was wonderful and Valleybrook really made everything look so special. The food was phenomenal and there was never a minute we were without a drink. Sara and Caitlyn were so helpful the night of. Sara even took time out of the night to help me prank the groom! It was overall just the most perfect day and we couldn’t have asked for a better venue or team. Valleybrook really is the best place for a wedding and by far the best value!

Valleybrook Country Club 35
    Valleybrook Country Club 40
    Valleybrook Country Club 41
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Dawn · Married on 07/06/2018

We had the best experience ever. I could not ask for a better day. Everything looked amazing, everyone was on their game. We have had no complaints at all from any of our guest. They all raved how good the food was and how quick they were to come around with the appetizers at cocktail hour. The dessert bar and ice cream bar was amazing. I cannot say enough about Tracy her and her staff really shine. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, I'm actually going to miss her.

Valleybrook Country Club 42
    Valleybrook Country Club 43
    Valleybrook Country Club 44
    Valleybrook Country Club 45
    Sent on 05/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2018

We had the greatest experience from start to finish at Valleybrook! The events coordinator, Tracey, was beyond helpful and responsive. The concierge staff for our reception were also amazing. They really knew what they were doing and we felt totally relaxed and were able to fully enjoy the time with our family and friends. The staff at Valleybrook made our wedding everything we had hoped it would be! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2018