Valleybrook Country Club Reviews

Valleybrook Country Club 7
  • Alison

Alison · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Would recommend

Valleybrook is the perfect place to get married. Tracey, the event coordinator there, is reason enough to choose this place. From big choices like food to small details like decorations, she is there to help you every step of the way. Not to mention the gorgeous foliage around the course and the attached pub next to the ballroom. We can't wait for our big day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

Hi Alison! Thank you so much for the kind words! We can not wait to continue to help you throughout the whole planning process. We look forward to making your perfect day a success!
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Venue!

It's a beautiful space, they are extremely accommodating (allowed us to have our four dogs in the wedding), were able to turn the wedding from outside to inside at a half hour notice because of weather. Tracey is phenomenal, and the staff was very helpful. The little touches, the value of the design efforts they put in for you, the food and drink were all on point and we had a wonderful night! You won't go wrong using this venue. I never doubted or question our choice, and we chose it a year ago.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Valleybrook Country Club 8
    Valleybrook Country Club 9
    Valleybrook Country Club 10
    Valleybrook Country Club 11
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience

They made our day perfect! Our concierge never let us be empty handed when it came to drinks and she helped us with everything! Tracey was also great and the food was delicious! Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana Ventura · Married on 05/26/2019

My wedding was absolutely perfect!!!

Valleybrook was the perfect place to have our wedding!! When we first came to Valleybrook; we met Tracey the wedding coordinator. She is amazing! Her personality rocks!! We were sold! I said to my fiancé then, omg she is great.. I want to work with her. AND so we did! We booked Valleybrook and got to have Tracey as our wedding coordinator. Their entire team, is super courteous, professional and caring. Lacey was my wedding concierge and she was superb and sweet! The food, the service, the venue, the staff were all wonderful! If I could do it all over again; no doubt I’ll pick Valleybrook!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Valleybrook Country Club 12
    Valleybrook Country Club 13
    Valleybrook Country Club 14
  • Cdolezar82

Christina · Married on 05/11/2019

valleybrook was amazing and an incredible value for the money that we paid. There are items that are incuded in your package such as centerpieces, chair covers, and a dessert table that most places charge extra for. If you have your ceremony there outside your guests will ooh and aah when the bride arrives at the gazebo in a golf cart. My dad looked forward to driving me out on that cart from the day I told him about it. After the ceremony, the bride and goom get to take a spin for a few minutes while the guests clear out so pictures can be taken. The food is phenominal and the food choices as well as the beer and alcohol are plentiful. The bakery from which you get the cake is amazing and so good! The cake even tastes great after being frozen for a year. The other thing that struck me about Valleybrook was that the venors they recommended were the least pricey around and they were incredible as well. If you have any questions please feel free to email me (and please put Valleybrook in the subject so I don't delete the message thinking it's spam) tweet_bird82@yahoo.com

Sent on 11/12/2009

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Christina! You looked stunning and planned a beautiful wedding! We are so pleased that everything exceeded your expectations!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing From Start to Finish

Amazing from start to finish . Tracey and her team were responsive and professional. They were extremely easy to work with and accommodated all of our needs. Food was amazing and people are still raving about the Mac and cheese bar ! Highly recommend for all your event needs you won’t be dissappointed.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Amanda! We are so happy that your day was amazing! You looked absolutely beautiful and you planned a lovely wedding!

Sara · Married on 03/23/2019

Tracey Mullin and her team did an AMAZING job! From the very second that we walked in to tour valleybrook we knew that this was our venue! Tracey was extremely flexible, knowledgeable, and more than willing to answer ANY questions we have! She was very easy to get a hold of and was always responsive within a few hours-most times within MINUTES! She was one of the only Events Director that went above and beyond to make sure we felt comfortable booking with her! We toured many places before coming to Valleybrook and don’t regret our decision, nor did we ever doubt it at any point during the planning process! Valleybrook has many props, signs, and accessories for your wedding readily available for you to use, including center pieces! They were also one of the only venues that offered a complimentary tasting BEFORE you booked your wedding! (We didn’t realize that most places charge you for this!) the food here was amazing and they have such a wide variety of packages to pick from with many different food choices! They are even willing to modify the menu that they have to suit your wants and needs!! If you are looking for a place that does literally everything for you leading up to and including the day of your wedding than you’ve found your venue! On the day of, we were able to get into the Bridal Suite at 730am (and at no extra charge!!)! Since this is a golf course, everything is open and available to you. Our personal wedding assistant on the day of was Jenna and she went above and beyond to make sure that we always had a drink in our hand, food in front of us, and were just relaxing and having a good time! Everyone there went above and beyond to make sure that if we (bride and groom) asked for anything, we got it within minutes! Thank you Tracey, Jenna, and the whole Valleybrook team for making our day go off without a hitch! We had ZERO issues the day of and I know it was due to the great team we had working with us and behind the scenes!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Valleybrook Country Club 15
    Valleybrook Country Club 16
    Valleybrook Country Club 17
    Valleybrook Country Club 18
    Valleybrook Country Club 19
    Valleybrook Country Club 20

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

HI Sara! Thank you so much for the kind words! You planned an amazing wedding and we are so happy that we exceeded your expectations.

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Completely Amazing

Tracy was truly amazing, she worked with myself and my mother to plan a wedding in NJ while I was living in AZ. She was so accommodating and didn’t just take care of me but made sure my moms day was stress free also. On top of her being amazing, Mia helped me out the whole night and didn’t miss a beat while all other staff asked me if I needed anything when I passed.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

HI Sarah! Thank you so much for the positive review! You planned an amazing wedding! We are so happy that the staff and the venue met your expectations!
  • Krissy

Krissy · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

Tracey and her team were amazing! We could not have asked for a better experience and our wedding day was everything we had dreamt that it would be. Every single request was honored, even the last minute changes- and Tracey was so easy to work with. I would recommend Valleybrook to ANYONE! Thank you again for a wonderful time! We wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Valleybrook Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the positive review Krissy! You planned an amazing wedding and we are so happy to have met your expectations.
  • Thomas

Thomas · Married on 12/22/2018

An Amazing Event

We could not have picked a better place. The service was precise and the room was elegant. Beautifully decorated. The food was to the best, the our guest couldn't speak highly enough. Servers took care of us like we were royalty... It was the best time ever,

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Valleybrook Country Club 21
  • Andrea

Andrea Hurlburt · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfectly Flawless

Valleybrook was the first venue we looked at, and signed the contract that very day. Even being a simplistic bride, I had a million questions which Tracey answered quickly and efficiently. She made us feel at home and completely at ease throughout the entire process. One personal touch-we have an 18 month old son who was our ring bearer, and unbeknownst to me, she helped usher him down the aisle when he got stage fright, which I thought was so sweet.
    We had both our ceremony and reception there, and the turnover for the ballroom was flawless. The food was amazing. The bartender kept the drinks flowing. Everyone had an amazing time thanks to the whole crew at Valleybrook. We would definitely recommend to those venue shopping, and if ever we do a renewal of vows, Valleybrook will be the place without question.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Valleybrook Country Club 22
    Valleybrook Country Club 23

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2018

Valleybrook is amazing!
    My wedding was everything I dreamed and more!
    The food was delicious the service was beyond amazing. Now they put everything together for us waa fabulous!!
    I recommend them 199% to everyone I talk to!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

We looked at 2 venues and we knew right away Valleybrook was exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. The minute we met Tracey, she made us feel like we had known her forever and she was there for us every step of the way. Every question I had leading up to the day, she answered quickly and helped relieve any stress I was feeling. Our reception was wonderful and Valleybrook really made everything look so special. The food was phenomenal and there was never a minute we were without a drink. Sara and Caitlyn were so helpful the night of. Sara even took time out of the night to help me prank the groom! It was overall just the most perfect day and we couldn’t have asked for a better venue or team. Valleybrook really is the best place for a wedding and by far the best value!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Valleybrook Country Club 28
    Valleybrook Country Club 29
    Valleybrook Country Club 30

Dawn · Married on 07/06/2018

We had the best experience ever. I could not ask for a better day. Everything looked amazing, everyone was on their game. We have had no complaints at all from any of our guest. They all raved how good the food was and how quick they were to come around with the appetizers at cocktail hour. The dessert bar and ice cream bar was amazing. I cannot say enough about Tracy her and her staff really shine. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, I'm actually going to miss her.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Valleybrook Country Club 31
    Valleybrook Country Club 32
    Valleybrook Country Club 33
    Valleybrook Country Club 34

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2018

We had the greatest experience from start to finish at Valleybrook! The events coordinator, Tracey, was beyond helpful and responsive. The concierge staff for our reception were also amazing. They really knew what they were doing and we felt totally relaxed and were able to fully enjoy the time with our family and friends. The staff at Valleybrook made our wedding everything we had hoped it would be! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/09/2018

I had my reception at Valleybrook on June 9, 2018 and it was absolutely amazing. The staff went above and beyond for not only my husband and myself, but our guests as well. It was beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • David

David · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I were married at Valleybrook this past Sunday! We met with Tracey 2 1/2 years ago. From the moment we met her, Tracey's warmth and love were front and center. We had a very modest budget that 2 other vendors told us was "too low". Tracey worked with us to give us the wedding of our dreams. She put up with my neurotic emails the entire time. She made us feel completely at ease. Any issues that came up, she was on top of. Any questions I had, she answered quickly. The day our wedding was hot and humid. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside but the Thursday before we told Tracey we'd like it moved indoors because the weather report was calling for rain. She didn't bat an eye. The day of the wedding the ballroom was set up for our ceremony and it looked beautiful. The staff had to then switch everything over to the reception quickly. They did and it was everything we wanted and more. The food was AMAZING, the drinks were great and her team did a great job with having so many people in that room. I would also like to say, as a gay couple, you never know what kind of reaction you are going to get from people. Shawn and I never felt awkward or like we were being judged by anyone at Valleybrook. I mean, why should we feel different. We are two people pledging our love and lives to each other. That's exactly how it was handled and I hope more people are as welcoming as those at Valleybrook. Tracey even adjusted to calling us a Wedding Party instead of a Bridal Party, which may not seem like a big deal but to us it was. We are so thankful to Tracey and everyone at Valleybrook for making our day so special. We will definitely be back their for our 1st Anniversary. We highly recommend them for their attention to detail, accessibility, food, ambience and service. Tracey - you are a Godsend and now part of our crazy Mooney-Todd family!

Peace, Love & Light -

David & Shawn Mooney-Todd

Sent on 06/08/2018

shannon · Married on 05/18/2018

My fairytale wedding came true thanks to Valleybrook Country Club, Tracey Mullin and Staff. We originally planned for the ceremony to be outside, but due to bad weather we had to switch it to be inside the ballroom. I was so upset about the change and Tracey made sure that it was perfectly decorated. It was breath taking. It was so romantic, I don't think I would have gotten the fairytale feel outside like I did inside. The food was amazing and the staff was the best! I have had numerous guests tell me how great they were. It was really cold outside and Jenna was out there making sure we had anything we needed during photos. Anytime we needed something throughout the night she was on top of it and always made sure my husband and I had a drink in hand :) They set everything up and took it all down. We didn't have to do anything except enjoy our special day. I could literally go on and on about Valleybrook. The beauty, the food, the staff, the hard work. They make all of your dreams come true. If you vision it, they will do whatever it takes to make it reality. Thank you so much Tracey Mullin for helping my loooooong awaited fairytale become a reality for me. You are amazing at what you do and I hope you and your staff go home at night knowing you didn't just throw a party, set up decorations and take them down. You didn't just work a wedding. You all helped make someones one special day come true. As a bride and groom, we will forever remember that day and all the details and hard work everyone did for us. Thank you! Mr. and Mrs. Reeves.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2018

Our wedding was May 11,2018. What a beautiful day and a beautiful place to have a wedding. Tracy and her staff were amazing. They were so attentive to any and all need of our needs. The food was amazing everyone can't stop talking about how great everting was. I would recomend Valley Brook and Tracy to anyone who is looking to get married. 5 Stars!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kellie · Married on 05/05/2018

Tracey and her team made our special day absolutely amazing. Any time that I contacted her, she always responded quickly. Everyone was super professional and every little detail was thought of and taken care of. Thank you to everyone at Valleybrook!!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Vickie · Married on 04/06/2018

This is the second wedding we had a Valleybrook and once again Tracey and her staff were amazing. I will recommend Valleybrook to anyone who asks.

Sent on 04/10/2018

David · Married on 03/30/2018

Everything was awesome! The staff were great with everyone and got whatever anyone needed. The food was out of this world, everyone I have talked to can't stop talking about it. Tracey and her staff went above and beyond throughout the whole planning process and during the wedding, even with the rain on the day of the wedding. We cant thank everyone enough for all the hard work making our wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 04/09/2018
  • ELK

Erin · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I got married at Valleybrook County Club on March 24, 2018, after a twenty-seven month engagement. We booked Valleybrook about three months in, and from the moment we signed our contract, everyone at Valleybrook was amazing. Tracey responded to every question I had within about a day, even when our wedding was literally YEARS away.

The day of our wedding, the team at Valleybrook (Tracey, Tom, and Jenna, especially) made sure the day ran smoothly, and that everyone was having an awesome time. Every guest at our wedding has been raving for a week about how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food tasted, and how well everything went that day. The team even made sure my dad had Rolling Rock to drink, which was not on our menu or in our package! From the ceremony in Grace Ballroom, to our photos on the golf course, to our cocktail hour on the deck, to the dinner and dancing in the ballroom, everything was perfect.

I would also like to say that Jenna made sure my husband and I ate, and constantly refilled our champagne glasses. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing, and she busted her butt to make sure we were having the best night possible. Prior to the reception, she made sure everyone in our bridal party had drinks, and seemed to know immediately when we needed another bottle of champagne!

If I could give Valleybrook a 20/10, I would. Everything exceeded my expectations, including the value and the services we got for our money. I actually thought during the reception "I don't know why anyone would get married anywhere else!"

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Valleybrook Country Club 35

Megan · Married on 03/23/2018

Valleybrook provides with a service that was affordable, but just as special as one of the more expensive country clubs we visited. Tracy & Jenna made us feel like we were their most important wedding. The food, their help setting up & breaking down, the Customer service provided by each and every single person was appreciated and noted by our guests.

Sent on 03/30/2018