Valley Forge Casino Resort Reviews

1.6
      0.0
      3.0
      1.0

Terrible overall. 7 months before my wedding I met with someone and set up a room block and inquired about a hospitatility suite for an after party. A month later I contacted them again about the suite - the original person was no longer there and I was put through to someone else. I scheduled a time again to meet to look at the suite and then I reserved it. Then a month before the wedding they tell me that the suite would not be available. I met with a different person (2nd person no longer available) two more times and decided on a different space on their first floor. Days later I was told that they could not coordinate for that room to be available for me. Finally two weeks before the wedding I again traveled to the casino and met with yet a 4th person and walked through additional options. I settled on three connecting king rooms - two of which we would coordinate for the groomsmen to stay in. So, they confirm via email that the 3 rooms have been set aside under the groomsmens names. However - on the day of - only two rooms were connected - the other was way off down an opposite hallway - completely useless. ALSO - for our wedding night they did not put my husband and I in the suite that we booked but rather in a much smaller, outdated suite which had a queen bed (which my husband insists was really a double) and a huge (3 foot diameter) concrete column taking up half the bedroom. We called and they told us that was because they sold out and they had no where else to move us. Overall it was outrageous. My invitations were out and my guests were booked before they advised us of the problem with the hospitatility suite so there was no moving hotels. WORST SERVICE EVER. No one even contacted me about any of the issues or the huge hassle it was to book the rooms that we didn't even end up getting.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Ryan · Married on 03/01/2014

0.8
      1.5
      1.0
      0.5

We were quoted a rate of $134.00 a night for rooms. We had several guests stay two nights. However, we found out your hotel was charging rates on the Radisson website of $99.00 a night. That’s quite a stark difference. While I listened to a manager explaining to me about how hotel rates can be variable, but that’s more like price gauging then a rate change. To his credit, Richard corrected this issue and approved all my guests to receive the proper rate.

When I checked in, I had 3 rooms Reserved. My wife had reserved one, which we expanded to include the hospitality suite. My mother had also reserved a room. When I attempted to check in, Greg Todaro, seemed incredibly confused and despite explaining it, ended up not providing me two separate rooms. My check in took nearly 20 minutes. This caused me to be late for the Rehearsal. Fortunately Matt (?) one of the front desk manager’s was able to correct that.

My good friend booked his room back in January when the invitations first came out. When he arrived, the only room with a king bed was in a windowless room in a basement. He got a room with two Queen beds and a window. That seems fishy cause the Uhler’s called to book on Friday, and found out the Raddison online rate was only $99 whereas they were quoted $134.00. They got a king bed with a window. When he got to his room, none of the lights or other electrical equipment worked.

My mother, booked her room separately. Besides the toilet not flushing, and her bathtub remaining full from the last occupant, her room was a mess. She received a refund of Friday night and had to be moved to a new room completely.

Despite the hotel being a non-smoking hotel, many of my guests, myself included, woke up to a strong odor of smoke in our rooms.

Overall, My wife and I spent our first morning as husband and wife expressing our utmost apology to close friends and family for the fiasco of staying at this hotel. For the first morning as husband. It was an absolute nitemare

Sent on 03/06/2014