Valley Forge Casino Resort Reviews

Valley Forge Casino Resort 5
Valley Forge Casino Resort 6
Valley Forge Casino Resort 7

Suzy · Married on 03/24/2012

The Radisson Valley Forge was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. Our coordinator at the Radisson, Clem, was fantastic. He was helpful and patient and very knowledgeable. You can tell he really cares about his job and about each wedding and couple he works with. He made the planning process so much easier and less stressful. The staff at the Radisson during the ceremony, coctail hour, and reception were wonderful beyond our expectations. They really know what they are doing! I received many compliements from guests about how wonderful the hotel staff were - which can really make a difference in the experience your guests have! The food was fantastic and plentiful. I just can't say enough about how glad my husband and I are that we had our ceremony and recption at the Radisson and that we had Clem as our coordinator. I would defintely recommend the Radisson to anyone for their wedding or other special event!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Danielle · Married on 11/26/2010

I was just recently married on November 26, 2010 at the Radisson Hotel in King of Prussia. It was everything and anything that I could ever ask for. We were married in the Grand Ballroom and our reception was held in the Waterford. Both rooms are gorgeous and Clem Pascarella was amazing to work with. He met all our needs, keeping our budget in mind. It was unbelievable and perfect in every way. I would highly recommend the Radisson to anyone who is engaged and looking for a reception site. Ask for Clem! He is fabulous!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Desinee · Married on 11/06/2010

I wanted something different, my husband wanted something convenient. The Waterford ballroom was the perfect combination of both. It had a different feeling, modern and not a typical hotel ballroom but was located along the turnpike and major roadways for our guests. We also were relieved from having to get a hotel shuttle because the guests were able to walk upstairs to their rooms. From the very beginning we felt taken care of. We worked with Clem and he made sure that every detail was taken care of for us. The food was amazing and our maitre d (Tara) was beyond words.... she took care of us to an extent that I never imagined... she absolutely made my night perfect. There were a few TINY glitches here and there but that is to be expected. We also had our ceremony there and the staff set everything up for me and packed it up as well. All in all they were the best choice we could have made!

Sent on 11/13/2010

Alissa · Married on 10/09/2010

Make sure you go beyond the "courtesy block" of rooms, and actually reserve rooms in your name. We wound up with guests at a neighboring hotel because our courtesy block was overridden.

Sent on 03/23/2011

Valerie · Married on 07/03/2010

I would never recommend a different venue for anyone in the Philadelphia area! I absolutely loved working with the Radisson Valley Forge to have the most wonderful wedding reception. We were in the Waterford Ballroom, and the venue was absolutely fabulous. We recieved so many compliments on how beautiful the room was, how delicious the food was and how nice the staff was. They really made our experience wonderful!

Sent on 07/23/2010

M · Married on 05/30/2010

The Radisson at Valley Forge far exceeded our expectations -- The Waterford Ballroom is fabulous -- the two story ballroom is so different -- it will blow your guests away -- the food was outstanding the service inpecable and then there is Clem who is probably the best asset the Radisson has -- he truly loves his brides and will stop at nothing to ensure that they are happy -- I wish I had another daughter so we could do this all over again

Sent on 06/04/2010

Heather · Married on 05/07/2010

Our wedding reception, in the Waterford Ballroom, was a dream come true - literally. Working with Patricia and Cassie was a breeze and they catered to each and every request I sent their way. The evening was perfect from start to finish - the food was excellent - our matradee was always there bringing us anything we needed - the room was impecably set - it was just perfect! I would not have changed a single thing!

Sent on 06/05/2010

Becky · Married on 10/10/2009

The Radisson Vally Forge went above and beyond our expectations. My wedding coordinator was Clem and he did an excellent job meeting all of our needs. The set up was beautiful and the food was delicous. I had not one complaint from my guests. Our Maitre d', Larry, was awesome. He was by my side if I needed anything throughout the night, but not in my way. He also made sure our gifts got safely to our rooms when we were a little too busy to notice!

Sent on 02/19/2010

Karen · Married on 08/08/2009

My husband and I chose the Waterford Ballroom for our wedding reception and were completely blown away. The food, service, decor and especially Clem were absolutely amazing. We were married almost 2 years ago and we still have guests telling us it was honestly the best wedding they have ever been to. The room is breathtaking. It is not your typical overdone ballroom. It is so unique! It has a beautiful stage were we had our first dance and a balcony overlooking the room for cocktail hour. Working with Clem was great. He was always there to answer any of my (or my mothers!) questions and to calm any worries about the day. He made sure everything I wanted was there. Thanks to the Radisson, and Clem, I had the wedding of my dreams. I would highly recommend this hotel and the Waterford Room especially to anyone looking to get married in the Philadelphia area. It will by far exceed your expectations!

Sent on 01/22/2011

Sandy · Married on 07/11/2009

From the minute we met with Clem at the Radisson, he understood the vision we had for our wedding and made those dreams come true! All the staff was very helpful! We had some of the happiest guest ever at any wedding!

Sent on 05/25/2010

melissa · Married on 06/07/2008

I used the Radisson Hotel for our reception. The reception was beautiful. It was everything I imagined it would be and more. The room was set up just like I wanted with a little extra. It was magical. The food was DELICIOUS. We were given so many choices for our menu, centerpieces, cake, and table linens. I was very happy and pleased with the outcome. The planning process was fun. I worked with Clem and Dana. They were both wonderful. They were so nice, hard working, and professional. They were both a pleasure to work with. The night of our reception, they were constantly there to make sure everything was going as planned and that my husband and I didn't need anything. They set us up with a fabulous honeymoon sweet the night of the wedding. The reception went nice and smoothly as planned thanks to Clem, Dana, and Sharon (our maitre d).

Sent on 10/27/2008

Kelley · Married on 12/14/2007

SO fancy and accomodated us and helped us through the whole process!

Sent on 08/04/2009

Cheryl · Married on 06/30/2007

The Radisson did wonderrful job with my wedding reception. It was a very elegant affair!

Sent on 08/04/2007

Rebecca · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband and I were so incredibly thrilled with our wedding at the Valley Forge Casino Resort. From completely going all in on our theme to really helping make our day seamless and more than what we had hoped for.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Bimbo · Married on 12/01/2012

Very accommodating, wasn't happy my hall was double booked but they worked with my vendors to pull the whole look together. Thanx to Lindsay and team.

Sent on 05/04/2013

Karen · Married on 06/21/2008

Our reception went perfectly. We worked with Clem and Dana. They helped us to plan the most perfect day imaginable. Our reception took place in the Waterford Ballroom which was a beautiful room. The cake, linens, centerpieces, all looked beautiful. The food was delicious and the appetizers were great as well. We heard from all of our guests that they had a fantastic time.

We upgraded and had the Coldstone Creamery station. It was incredibly unique and our guests are still talking about it 6 months later. The priests who attended the reception can't stop talking about the ice cream station.

One Drawback - the hotel itself is not very accommodating. While the reception staff was incredibly, some of my guests had trouble checking in. Additionally, we gave our luggage to the front desk when we arrived from the ceremony. One of our bags was missing from our room that night. We had to leave at 5am for our honeymoon the next morning. When calling down to the front desk to let them know of the missing bag they told us there was nothing they could to do help us. This definitely put a damper on our wedding night. (We did find the bag. It was mis-delivered to my in-laws room). Anyone who had trouble checking in, as soon as Clem stepped in to help the issues were immediately resolved.

Sent on 02/04/2009

Leonard Walker · Married on 09/27/2019

Very Pleasant

Thanks to Valley Forge Casino, we were blessed with the most elegant wedding that we could've imagined. We began by selecting one of four beautiful ballrooms. After booking our date, the professional wedding specialists were available at all times and answered all questions, and walked us thru every single decision made in planning the ceremony and reception. Our guests raved about the fabulous cocktail and dinner selections. Our specialists were there for us until the final moment of our reception. Not one complaint or issue did we have during the entire planning stage!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Megan Burton · Married on 09/14/2018

Great Venue!

Valley Forge Casino was the perfect wedding reception venue! Our wedding coordinator Terri was awesome! It was important to us to have an easy wedding planning process and they did just that! Everything was very organized and we knew what to expect on the wedding day. We highly recommend the Valley Forge Casino!

Sent on 10/18/2018

We recently held our wedding in the Grand Ballroom at the Radisson.

Our wedding coordinator was Emily Girondo, and she was fantastic to work with. Sadly, a month or so prior to our wedding, Emily accepted a new position at the Radisson. In true Emily fashion, she made sure that there was a smooth transition to a new coordinator.

The wedding day was the best day of our lives, and many of our guests let us know that our event was the best wedding they had ever been too. The Radisson and their coordinators did a tremendous job from start to finish!

A few things that I wish I would have known ahead of time:

1. The center pieces that were included in our package were only worth $25. As you probably know, $25 will not get you much. I would be prepared to spend a lot of additional money on flowers for centerpieces.

2. We had some issues with getting all of our guests into the room block. The Radisson uses a centralized reservation hotline, and often times the customer service representatives were not familiar with our room block or didn't know what the difference between the Radisson Tower and Casino Tower was. In the end, our coordinator was very helpful in getting everyone moved under the room block; however, the confusion caused a bit of a headache in the weeks leading up to the wedding.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the Radisson to anyone looking to have their wedding reception in the King of Prussia area.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Kim · Married on 05/30/2015

Emily was excellent as was the maître D. Everything was perfect! Everything ran smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a better time. We had guests calling us up and thanking us for a great time. Michelle and Paul were so happy with everything too! Great Job!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2014

We had a very good experience with the Valley Forge Casino and Raddison hotel! They were very affordable and with a Sunday discount we were able receive a wedding package that included an incredible amount of services for under $100 per person! Although there were some changes with who our planner was going to be, not really sure why still even after the event, the venue was able to remain professional and I felt as though I was still taken care of by all who were involved. By the time the wedding came around all issues were resolved and Emily, the planner that we came to know as our own, was absolutely wonderful. She handled anything and everything that we asked. She made sure that all my requests were met and she even held all ceremony and reception items a whole week before the event so that there was less pressure! I cannot thank Valley Forge enough for what they did for my husband and I. We had a perfect wedding filled with beautiful details and a great staff!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Heather · Married on 12/01/2012

We had a wonderful wedding in the Grand Ballroom. Our guests raved about the decor, food and atmosphere! This is the only venue we looked at while searching for a ceremony/reception site! A few months prior to the wedding, our wedding planner had left but Lindsay McLaughlin stepped in and was amazing. I would have a response within minutes when I would email her. We had some glitches on the hotel side but other than that, we had a wonderful experience with the Radisson Valley Forge.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing. Absolutely perfect. Our guests couldn't get over the beautiful room and spoke repeatedly on how unique it is. Terri was perfection and made us feel so comfortable and reassured. Nothing but amazing things to say about Valley Forge Casino.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Amy · Married on 10/03/2015

We recently had our wedding in the Grand Ballroom at the Radisson.

The coordinators at the Radisson were wonderful to work with. They ensured that every detail we requested was taken care of. They were responsive to e-mails and phone calls.

The whole process of planning a wedding at the VF Casino was very organized. It was also helpful that some flowers and the cake was included in our package. We chose to work with Petals Lane and Brooklyn Girl, and could not have been happier with our cake and flowers.

Our wedding day was the best day of our lives, and many of our guests let us know that our event was the most fun wedding that they had ever been to. When I walked into the ballroom for the first time, I was blown away by how beautiful the ballroom looked.

I would definitely recommend the Radisson to anyone looking to have their wedding in this area of Philadelphia.

Sent on 12/14/2015

3.5

I really enjoyed every minute of my wedding thanks to the great staff! Monica, our wedding coordinator was amazingly helpful and supportive every step of the way and John and his catering staff were non stop making sure us and our guest were happy the entire night. Also, the ballroom looked great and food was awesome!

Sent on 10/27/2012