Valley Forge Casino Resort Reviews

Valley Forge Casino Resort 5
Valley Forge Casino Resort 6
Valley Forge Casino Resort 7

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

My wedding was planned to the perfection. Setting up meeting times with the wedding planner was easy due to there flexible schedule. Having a list of venues made planning easy and fun. Everything was very well put together the day of and the food was amazing and something my guest talked about.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Kiran · Married on 06/25/2016

The minute, my daughter stepped into the Radisson Ballroom, she knew this is her wedding venue. As a New Yorker, she knew that Radisson Valley Forge is the perfect venue for the wedding and for her guests. The casino/bar was ideal for the after party. The guests opined that the wedding was the Best Wedding that they had ever attended!
    Terri Hughes (Sr. Wedding Specialist) played a huge role in the success of the wedding. She is intelligent, hard working, patient and so charming. Terri Hughes and the Radisson worked with us with the Hindu ceremony, the baraat, a multi racial crowd, different cuisines, hotel stay for the guests and more. Terri stepped in and organized an amazing after wedding brunch when my previous vendor had to back out just a week before the wedding. The Radisson at Valley Forge is a perfect place to host your wedding. Thank you so much Terri Hughes and The Radisson at Valley Forge!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2016

we received many compliments on how great the wedding was, as well as the staff. The staff was always more than helpful to make sure we were happy!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jaime · Married on 03/19/2016

I would like to take this time to share how wonderful my wedding was at the Valley Forge Casino Hotel in the Waterford Ballroom. From the very beginning the wedding planners both Emily and Terri Hughes were amazing. We started initial with Emily and then Terri Hughes took over the responsibilities. Terri was amazing very attentive, answered all our question promptly through email or phone. She gave wonderful insight and just was a pleasure to work with in preparing this very special day. On the day, of the wedding the reception was beautiful, the food was out of this world, and everything just flowed so perfectly. The Maitre D was fabulous and took care of our every need. It was just the perfect day and for that I thank all the staff including Terri and the Maitre D for making it all happen here at the Valley Forge Radisson Casino resort. You all helped us make wonderful memories that my husband and I including our family and friends will have for a lifetime!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/21/2015

We had a great experience at Valley Forge Casino. Everyone was so helpful. The food was awesome, and the service was great.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Jonathan · Married on 10/02/2015

Fantastic venue! The staff was more than helpful and nothing could have been better. Food was delicious and the price was lower than we had budgeted for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Jessi · Married on 08/22/2015

My husband and I just got married at the Radisson Hotel - Independence Ballroom. Terri Hughes was incredible to work with from the start to the finish. She made sure that she met all of our needs, had great ideas, responded to all of our requests and made sure that nothing was left untouched. She was so flexible with all of our different requests and options. I have a gluten allergy and Terri made sure that we were accommodated with all of that. We strongly recommend her! We had 250 guests and we were able to accommodate all of them with hotels and comfortable space at the venue. The room came together perfectly too. The layout was great and decorations/lighting were awesome. There was also plenty of room on the dance floor for a stage and all of our guests. The location is perfect. Everything is right there and you never have to leave. Guests can hang out at the Tavern the night before the wedding, go to the wedding the next day, have an after party at the Valley Beach Club and then hang out at the casino later. We heard by many people it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. For all that is included, the price is better than anywhere else we looked at.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Everyone was wonder at Valley Forge and made our wedding absolutely perfect. Terri Hughes was our wedding planner and she was amazing, I would absolutely recommend her to other people. Anthony and I loved her and appreciate everything she did for us!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/12/2015

Everything turned out great. Emily Girondo was very helpful and great to work with. I would definitely recommend her and the location.

Sent on 07/09/2015

We started working with Julianna, who was fabulous and ended working with Terri, who was absolutely amazing! She was there to help with everything and always made us feel like we were her only wedding, even though there were many! Since the wedding, we have heard nothing but good things about the venue. The food was delicious, the ballroom was beautiful, and the service was great!

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/09/2015

Valley Forge Casino resort was great they made our day as special as could be

Sent on 01/15/2015

I knew from the beginning that I wanted to get married in King of Prussia. It is the middle point of my family and my fiancé family. Once I started looking at wedding venues in KOP I just knew we had to get married at the Valley Forge Casino Resort. I was so happy that we decided to book with the Radisson. We booked the Waterford Ballroom which is the two story ballroom with a stage. I can not tell you how helpful Emily has been. She answers all of my questions within 24 hrs. Emily has been a crucial part of my planning. She has been so knowledgeable about other vendors. She is able to see my vision and is willing to put work in to make sure it becomes a reality on my wedding day. I would recommend the Radission to anyone who is looking to have a good time at their wedding reception. All your wedding guest get free access to the casino the night of the wedding. There is a night club in the hotel so even after your wedding reception is over the party does not have to stop if you don't want it to. The Radisson works within any budget and that is a great for any couple who is planning on a strict budget. If you book at the Valley Forge Casino Resort you won't be sorry.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Holly · Married on 07/12/2014

Everything at out reception was EXCELLENT
    Our guests cannot stop talking about it

Sent on 07/25/2014

Cheryl · Married on 05/02/2014

Besides that the venue was stunning, Noreen went above and beyond for us! She was amazing and took away all of the stress!!! A+++

Sent on 12/09/2014

Tammy · Married on 04/26/2014

Newly remodeled this hotel is clean, chic, and elegant. The grand ballroom looked incredible and the setup was breathtaking. Up lighting in the room as well as a wonderful coordinator, Noreen, who helped us from beginning to end. The block of rooms was affordable at $99/night and everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Out of 200 experienced wedding attendees that's quite the compliment!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Patti · Married on 03/29/2014

I have done many weddings and have done many large parties and all I can say about this venue and all of the people we came in contact with "I have never been so impressed with everything" I could not think I one thing I would have wanted to change.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Carolyn · Married on 03/08/2014

Five stars all around! We worked with Juliana and Patricia and they were awesome! We had both our ceremony and reception in the Grand Ballroom, and they were beautiful and flawless. The food, drinks, and service were all amazing! Our guests literally keep telling us it was best/funnest wedding they have ever been to. Juliana and Patricia were professional and attentive through the whole planning process, and the day of the wedding went so smoothly with no issues- they really took the headache out of wedding planning. We had to plan the wedding long distance since we don't live in the area, and they were very understanding and flexible with our schedule. And as a bride who was completely clueless about what actually happens at a wedding, they were very helpful and had great ideas. I'd recommend this venue to anyone :)

Sent on 03/20/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/30/2013

Most bang, for your $$$! We had our 200 person reception in the Waterford Ballroom, and everything was great! They are very accommodating, and willing to make your vision a reality!

Sent on 07/01/2014

This venue was great! We started off with Lindsay as our coordinator and she was absolutely amazing! As she moved on we worked with Juliana who was great! Everything was beautiful and exactly how I asked for things to be set up. The food was delicious and it was a great night!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Marian · Married on 09/20/2013

Our guests raved about everything! The room, food, service, etc.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Ted & Joan · Married on 07/20/2013

From our first meeting with Monica, a year before the wedding, we were comfortable that all of our needs would be addressed. The Radisson exceeded our expectations! Having to give over control is difficult, but they valued our opinions and suggestions, made us feel so at ease and made for the most relaxing wedding day! Everything was perfectly amazing and the Waterford Ballroom looked beyond beautiful! The staff was top rate - thank you to the maitre'd, Tasha who was a calming, friendly presence to us and was so thoughtful and cordial to all of us.
    The wait staff and bartenders were professional, courteous and cordial. Every employee who we came in contact with was respectful and helpful.
    Lastly, our wedding coordinator, Monica, always took time from her schedule to listen to our suggestions and helped and guided us to make decisions. Her professionalism and approachable nature made the planning stages flow smoothly. She was a constant reassurance that all of our arrangements would make for a beautiful wedding day! Many, many of our guests expressed that this was one of their best wedding experiences ever! Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!

Linda · Married on 06/08/2013

I would like to thank Monica DiRenzo and her staff on doing an excellent job with my daughters wedding. They were great to work with from start to finish. I have never experienced such a professional staff and they went beyond to help with my daughters wedding! When it comes time for my other daughter to get married we already know who we are going to.

Thanks for such a great time!!

Teresa · Married on 10/13/2012

This was our first daughter getting married and I must say this whole experience was such a memorable one due to the quality of the service we received not only from the Radisson at valley forge but from our wedding planner Monica DIrenzo who made itt such a special experience! We would referr and have done so over and over again.

• Mrs. B for real :)

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2012

We loved our wedding at the Radisson in Valley Forge. Monica DiRenzo was fantastic from beginning to end. She was professional yet made us feel welcomed and special. Later in our planning process once the casino opened, Lindsay McGlaughlin and Monet Imperazo got involved with our wedding and they were wonderful as well. We worked with the Radisson from April 2011 when we signed our contract. They worked with our budget and made us feel so special. The convenience of the having the ceremony and reception in one space was fantastic and so super easy. Anyone looking for a hotel venue, this is your venue. With the added bonus of the Casino attached now it makes for the ultimate fun wedding!! Thanks to our Radisson team for making things wonderful for us!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Suzanne · Married on 08/11/2012

We had our wedding at the Radisson Valley Forge in the Waterford Ballroom, we worked with Monica and Lindsay during the planning process. I can honestly say that there was so much weight lifted off my shoulders the moment we met Monica. Anything that we needed she was able to help with, she assured me many times that everything would be perfect, and it truly was! Even during the days leading up to the wedding when things were crazy, she was accommodating with everything that I threw at her, i.e. changing the seating chart, changing someone's entree (the day before the wedding), etc. She made sure everything was perfect and everything exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was amazing and Monica did a lot to help us make it perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2012