12 Reviews for Valley Falls Flower Shop

Aisle Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)
12 Valley Falls Flower Shop Reviews

Nadine did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! She was very professional and easy to work with. She was so helpful during our initial meeting and followed up closer to the ceremony to go over everything. The ceremony flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets were beautiful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Debbie, Greg and their team were incredible! I received numerous compliments about our wedding day flower arrangements. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely beautiful. The centerpieces were beyond anything I could have imagined! They enhanced the room and completed the look! The professionalism, accuracy, flexibility and passion that this company offers is astounding. Debbie and Greg met with me multiple times so ensure my satisfaction. They took care of every detail; there was not a single flower out of place. I brought in a swatch of the bridesmaids dresses and the color flowers I chose for the flowers were apparently not the best, Debbie had different options ready for me the next day to see. She assured me that it was ultimately my choice, but in that moment I knew I chose the right florist. I was so pleased. Her selection absolutely complemented by wedding. I would recommend valley falls flower shop tenfold!

Profile Picture Selena, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jodie and the staff at Valley Falls Flower Shop did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. The bouquets and boutonnieres were just as pictured and even more beautiful to actually hold. The centerpieces really blew us away. They were so perfect that some people even questioned if they were real! Everyone was grabbing one for themselves at the end of the night! The one you designed for our sweetheart table was just stunning. We also can't say enough about the arch that you designed on site at our wedding. Wow, just wow! It was spectacular. We received so many compliments on it and many of our coupled friends were taking their pictures in front of it. Everything just came together so perfectly and captured the theme and simplicity that we so wanted. We could not be happier or more impressed with your skills and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking for an amazing florist. We also want to thank anyone else who may have assisted you with pulling everything together. We weren't sure who set up the shepherd hooks with the galvanized buckets of baby's breath or our guest's chairs but if you did we greatly appreciate it. Above and beyond and completely thankful for helping make our day beautiful.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I went in not knowing what to do for my flowers. They helped me and the flowers came out gorgeous. Very personable.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were extremely happy and impressed with the beautiful arrangements created by such a wonderful accommodating florist. The flowers were exactly what we wanted and all so beautifully arranged! Delivery and service was perfect and the cost was incredibly reasonable! I will choose them for all my future needs!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers! Everyone at the reception was raving about the centerpieces! Friendly and helpful staff!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing! The bouquets were beautiful and exactly what I had imagined!

Jodi was fantastic!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/11/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did a beautiful job with the church flowers, bouquets, and all centerpieces. Working through the process of choosing our flowers was easy due to Jody's expertise, flexibility and eye for color. The end product was perfect!

Profile Picture User3710502, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers came out beautiful and bouquets were delivered to my house on time the day of the wedding! Loved the flowers!!

Profile Picture User2227164, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

the flowers were great. better than I imagined. the center pieces were gorgeous and i received so many complements on my bouquet. thank you jody

Profile Picture s, 6/1/13, 8 Reviews
4.7

We were extremely satisfied with our flowers for the wedding. The staff at Valley Falls Florist were friendly and helpful. Our flowers were beautiful and delivered on time the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very efficient. Reasonably priced, highly accomidating

Profile Picture User3190673, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews