Valerie & Valerie Weddings and Events Reviews

6 | Dallas, TX

6 Reviews for Valerie & Valerie Weddings and Events

Laura · Married on 11/22/2014

I absolutely LOVE them!!! I worked with Valerie Marie on my wedding, and I don't know what I would have done without her! She was so helpful up to the wedding, and wonderful on that day! So sweet to work with and I wish I could use her again!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Karen · Married on 04/05/2014

I loved having both Valerie Jen and Valerie Marie of Valerie and Valerie Wedding Consultants as the wedding coordinators at my daughter Valerie Joy's wedding! Yes, I know that's a lot of Valeries, but between the 2 consultants and the bride and groom, it was an absolutely perfect night for 375 people! Valerie Jen and Valerie Marie proved to be an asset above and beyond our expectations. They had several situations that required immediate decisions, and they were spot on with each one. The design and small details were spectacular! And very important to me, the budget was always considered! Thank you again Valerie Jen and Valerie Marie for making dreams come true! Mother and Father of the Bride, Karen and Randy Williams with the Williams-Becker Wedding

Sent on 06/10/2014

Josh · Married on 12/08/2013

Awesome. Quick responses to our questions. Catered to our needs and more. Very professional and sticks to your budget. Definitely recommend. People at our wedding we're asking about them. Great overall, no complaints.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Emily · Married on 12/07/2013

These girl are great!!!! They made everything happen even with all the complete craziness that happened that day!!! They kept calm and collective and helped thing run smoothly. They really helped me keep up with what I needed to do! I would have been a mess with out them!!!! Thank you girls!!! They are talented and know how to make a wedding beautiful!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/12/2013

Valerie Jen and Valerie Marie were an absolute joy to work with! These talented ladies made our dream day come true down to every last detail. Their professionalism and creative talent allowed for a flawless execution of our wedding. We would recommend them to anyone looking for nothing but the best when it comes wedding planning. We loved getting to know the Valeries and their passion for weddings radiates in all they do. We felt as if we really did get that boutique experience we were looking for!
    Thank you, Valerie (& Valerie)!

Sent on 03/01/2013

Monica · Married on 05/17/2014

4.2
      3.0

Valerie & Valerie were wonderful to work with! We hired them for "Partial Planning" package and they were professional and provided great ideas for designing our wedding. Their taste in design is on point and is up to date on wedding trends today. The on-site coordination was great! They showed up early, made sure all of my vendors were taken care of during set up and I didn't have to check on the set up during my wedding day at all! They stayed late and made sure everything was picked up too.

Sent on 05/30/2014