Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2 Reviews for Valerie Moriwaki

Non-religious (2)
Civil Union (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)
2 Valerie Moriwaki Reviews

Valerie was AMAZING! She answered questions for us and made sure to keep in touch with us consistently leading up to our special day. The day of our wedding, she took the time to come and find both my husband and I so she could introduce herself. It was such a crazy day, so I am extremely grateful that she introduced herself to me before heading down to the ceremony. My husband and I both do not like to be the center of attention, and during the ceremony there was a brief moment where she helped us to calm our nerves. She is simply the best! She is a must have as your wedding officiant!

Profile Picture User5478134, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

We met with a couple of officiants and we ended up choosing Valerie because she just seemed like such a warm hearted and kind person. Our experience with her was great - she was responsive, professional and flexible/accommodating. She makes the process super easy - she's organized and gives you LOTS of options for the different vows, so it is whatever you want. She has this hand poem that reads which I really loved. She met with us a couple of times and walked us through the steps of the ceremony and gave really good pointers (thank goodness because the hubby needed it). On the day of she even wore an outfit that matched our colors (mint and peach) - such a nice touch. If you're looking for someone that's not so traditional, definitely go with Valerie. She can do traditional as well but we were looking for something less conventional/traditional and she was just great - not boring to listen to :)

Profile Picture C, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews