Valerie Miller Events Reviews

50 Reviews for Valerie Miller Events

Valerie Miller Events 1
Valerie Miller Events 2

Aleasha · Married on 03/21/2015

Jodi from Valerie Miller Events was recently able to step in 3 weeks before my wedding and seamlessly save it as my previous wedding coordinator had left a little bit of a mess for us to clean up. With the day of package, she created the timeline & layout, contacted all vendors, asked all the right questions that I would never have known to ask and really put my me and my husband's mind at ease. The day of, we didn't have to worry about anything, which is one of the best wedding presents possible. So worth buying for yourself.

It also helps that Jodi and Valerie have worked with almost everyone in town so they know the people and the particulars of each vendor. On the day of, Jodi kept us flawlessly on schedule, changed us to our rain plan with out a hiccup, got us out the door for our send off and cleaned everything up and packed it in our car for us to retrieve the next morning.

Guests continually commented how everything flowed so well it all felt natural and like it was easy to execute - which it definitely wasn't! It all comes down to Jodi being extremely organized and on top of it. She's done this a hundred times and it's obvious she's got it down. If you need someone to trust all the details that you will never know because you've never planned a wedding, someone to help you with a smile on her face the whole time, very responsive to even the weirdest questions, to make a wedding seem easy to execute to you, your friends and family - then Jodi is your girl! Honestly couldn't have asked for more. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Kayla · Married on 03/14/2015

What an awesome experience we've had working with Valerie Miller Events! I can't imagine what our daughter's wedding would have been like without the help of Valerie and Jodi. They handled both of our daughter's weddings and both were absolutely beautiful. Valerie and Jodi have become like family. Their ability to multi-task and keep everything on time and target is worth gold! Every aspect of the wedding was sheer perfection, and we attribute it all to their talent and attention to detail. And the best part is they are a true delight to work with. Their smile and calmness is infectious, giving me the peace to truly enjoy the most important day in our daughters lives. My daughter's best friend is also using them for her wedding, so once more I will be part of a celebration that is sure to be an enchanting night to be remembered.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Chelsea · Married on 03/14/2015

Jodi was my wedding planner for our wedding and she is absolutely AMAZING. She is so sweet and truly cares about her brides and their weddings. Our wedding went off without a hitch--seriously, not ONE problem (at least that I knew about!). It was absolutely perfect! Jodi is available and always willing to help with ideas. She is amazing! :)

Sent on 04/15/2015

Kara · Married on 03/14/2015

Every wedding that Valerie and Jodi touch is absolute perfection. My family discovered Valerie while my sister was searching venue locations with my parents in Austin. They saw her working with another couple and immediately knew - we need her on our team. From there Valerie and Jodi planned an amazing wedding for my sister, Kami. Fast forward two years later, I got engaged and there was no question in my mind who would help me plan my perfect day. My experience as a bride with Valerie and Jodi was nothing short of an incredible experience. They are responsive, kind hearted, creative, and they make sure your every need is met. I'm not much of a decorator so half the time I could say "I trust y'all, just make it pretty." and let me tell you, everything was gorgeous. Not to mention they have SOOOO many resources and vendors available to you. DJ's, florists, Wedding cake bakeries, make up and hair companies, tables, chairs, décor, the list literally goes on forever. So, that really helps with the stress of not needing to contact 20 different vendors for all of your random wedding needs, they've got it all! Now that all the wedding festivities are over my sister and I are still trying to think of new things they could help us plan just so we can hang out with them again because they really are that wonderful!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Michele · Married on 01/17/2015

VME is an amazing vendor! They coordinated and did florals for my dad's wedding, and, after seeing their work, I hired them to do the florals for my wedding. Jodi was easy to work with and very sweet. The prices were fair (more affordable than several other vendors), and the pictures in the proposal were true to what the flowers looked like at the wedding. I could not have been more pleased. I would recommend VME to anyone looking for a dependable team to put together amazing florals for their big day!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Marsha · Married on 11/29/2014

Jodi was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional and detail oriented. She really understood what my daughter wanted and really put her at ease that everything would be perfect and it was. I would highly recommend Jodi as a planner for any event.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/24/2014

I love you Jodi!! And Valerie!!! And VME!!'

Sent on 10/27/2014

Marina · Married on 09/20/2014

I have found two new people who I will remember for the rest of my life! Whenever I think back to my wedding day, Valerie and Jodi will be the first two people I think of. Getting married is super stressful, there's no way around it. Even when I had nothing on my plate to be doing (thanks to Jodi for always being on top of everything that I never once felt overwhelmed with the planning) you just get a stressed feeling about the fact that it's such a big event, I had never planned a wedding before, and the fact that all eyes will be on you pretty much. I never once was stressed about the actual wedding. Jodi and Valerie made sure that I was getting the wedding that I had always wanted. I know all brides have their own image for their wedding, but working with Jodi and Valerie, they made me feel like the way I envisioned our wedding was the only way to do a wedding :) Everything went perfect from Saturday morning at 10am when we started to get our hair and make up done at their Crosswinds House all the way until we got back to the hotel in the getaway car they arranged for us. I also highly recommend the house because it was so convenient to get ready so close to the venue. I really recommend leaving the entire wedding in their hands, and it will be perfect! It was so funny because I trusted Jodi so much that my sister (MOH) asked me a question about the wedding on the actual wedding day and even on Saturday I said we needed to ask Jodi because I felt so comfortable leaving the entire day in Valerie and Jodi's hands. I could really keep going on and on - but thank you times a million Valerie and Jodi!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Melinna · Married on 08/16/2014

We hired Valerie Miller Events for day of coordination and honestly we should have hired them from the beginning. We could have used the help finding vendors, especially since our wedding was in Austin and we live in Houston. Valerie Miller Events assisted with design, rentals, set up and take down and coordinated the vendors, which was very helpful and allows you to enjoy the day of the event. We received so many compliments on the reception that the event ran smoothly and was beautiful. Jodi with Valerie Miller Events was such a pleasure and amazing to work with.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Sanjaya · Married on 08/16/2014

Jodi (Valerie Miller Events) was the event planner at my son's wedding at the Lakeway resort in Austin. She did an absolutely outstanding job with the planning and execution. We had three events: a party the day before, a church wedding and an Indian style wedding followed by a reception for 200 people. The decor was excellent. The advice from Jodi was invaluable. Everything ran on time and when there were slight adjustments to be made, they were made seamlessly. Overall, excellent job. I could not have asked for better!!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 07/05/2014

Absolutely loved working with Valerie Miller Events! From the very beginning Valerie was easy to work with and accommodated my out of town travel constraints by making time to meet me on weekends. It was great working with her team because she had an on staff DJ and Florist. She also recommended our officiant, videographer, photographer and baker. Valerie worked within our budget and always kept us up to date on to do items and budget constraints and areas we could cut back on.

In the end, the whole day was perfect due to all the planning and preparation that Valerie and her team did before hand. Everything turned out amazing and was more than I could have ever expected! Thank you so much Valerie and team!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Connie · Married on 04/05/2014

Jodi at Valerie Miller Rentals was fantastic in answering all my questions about rental items needed for my daughter's wedding. We chose the Festoon lighting which looked amazing in the Vistas Room at Lakeway Resort. Jodi went to the venue to check out the possible design options for hanging the Festoon lighting and made recommendations based upon the room. What a delight to work with the people at Valerie Miller Rentals!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Bunny · Married on 03/22/2014

Valerie and Jodi were awesome to work with! I loved their attitudes and personalities! They really took
    care of the bride and groom during the entire event! Just a couple of minor suggestions for their future success....place the gift & card table inside the pavilion so guests can find it easier, same thing for the favors,
    and don't let car keys get into anyone's hands other than the owner. Other than that, everything was truly wonderful and I would love to use their services again! Many, many thanks to them for making my daughter's wedding a beautiful memory!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2013

I am so glad that Valerie Miller Events was able to help plan my wedding. I didn't know much about planning a wedding and would not have been able to handle the madness without them! Very helpful, flexible, original, and professional.

Sent on 04/03/2014

My husband and I were very fortunate to have the opportunity of having Valerie Miller Events assist us with event planning, rentals and production for our wedding. Valerie Miller Events staff were all extremely friendly, helpful and caring - from Valerie herself all the way to their event staff. Everyone was great. The quality of all the rentals was very high - everything looked amazing and we got so many complements concerning how beautiful everything was. In summary: we had a dream wedding and that would not have been possible without Valerie Miller Events!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Eliza · Married on 04/28/2013

We had a beautiful wedding everything was amazing. I am so glad that I had a wedding planner as amazing as her. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Valerie and everybody, including Jodi, in her crew did an excellent job at planning our wedding. Valerie was always responsive to my questions and flexible in helping me with various things. She was always so nice and had a lot of good ideas to incorporate into our special day. Everything ran smooth at our wedding and I appreciated all the special things i.e. packing up our vehicle at the end and water for the road. They are very organized and on top of what they do. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding and great people to work with. Thanks VME!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Erin · Married on 06/23/2012

Valerie Miller Events is the perfect event coordinator for your wedding! Valerie is fun to work with and has great ideas for any budget! Her creativity and organization will surely make your special day unforgettable and run smoothly. Leading up to our special day and especially on our wedding day, we knew we had nothing to stress about. Valerie Miller Events will exceed your expectations and deliver the wedding you have always dreamed of!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved working with Valerie and Nicolete for our wedding! They had so many great recommendations and were flexible to help us with last minute changes when our guest list dropped around 30 people before the wedding. Don't know what we would've done with out them!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Kami · Married on 06/29/2013

Valerie and her team we absolutely incredible! I am so thankful that we hired her and her team and I know that my wedding day would not have been the same without them. They made me feel so comfortable and always had great ideas and recommendations to make me confident that my day would be perfect! My mom has already told my sister that she has to use Valerie for her wedding, no questions asked. It was a wonderful day that would not have been the same without her team. So glad I chose them!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Amy · Married on 04/07/2013

We came upon Valerie Miller Events by booking our venue at Rough Hollow Yacht Club. Valerie was so easy to talk to and very experienced and professional. She is a full service wedding planner and we used her staff and partners for decor, flowers, cake, DJ, and day-of-coordination. Since we lived in Dallas, most of our correspondence was via email. Valerie was very responsive and was able to keep track of everything we've discussed and even all of my last minute changes. On the day of the wedding, she was very relaxed and organized. Everything went off w/o a hitch and it was perfect. Valerie and her staff even helped clean up and load our stuff into our car at the end of the event. Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Caroline · Married on 05/16/2015

Jodi was great. The first makeup/hair person that I found on my owned turned out to be a disaster at the trial and when I told Jodi about it, she got me in touch with beautymark agency, a company used by Valerie Miller Events, and the makeup artist and hair person they sent not only made us look awesome but were also so much fun. Also when we had a floral prop mishap during the ceremony, Jodi called my florist right away and helped get a refund for the prop. She went above and beyond what I expected of an event coordinator.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Valerie and her crew are awesome! We were at the Rough Hollow Pavilion, which made things easy to plan because so much was included with the package. VME was always open to my ideas and gave great advice for things I needed help with. Overall, it was very affordable. I would say that a few of the rentals were overpriced, in my opinion, but if you did your research and asked questions, you could figure out alternatives to work for your budget. The day of the wedding was so smoothly run, while Valerie and her staff stayed out of the main mix--it all felt very natural and easy, but organized thanks to her crew. We had a perfect day! I would highly recommend using VME.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Paul and Mary Jo · Married on 01/17/2015

Following is a copy of the thank you note sent to Jodi Miller of “Valerie Miller Events” for the planning and managing of our daughter’s 17 January 2015 wedding reception.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jodi,

This note is to thank you for planning and managing the outstanding 17 January wedding reception we all enjoyed. The food was excellent, and the staff members were all exceptional in their attention, service, and welcoming personalities. We could not have hoped for a better experience and will remember the entire affair with fond memories.

You may use this endorsement as you may desire.

Very Respectfully,

Col. Paul Ottinger, USMC (Ret.)

Sent on 02/03/2015

Valerie was very easy to connect with,very personable, and professinal . She is experienced at what she does and was very flexible. If there was an idea we couldn't execute, she would be able to give plenty others to make up for it. My wedding was stress free and knowing that she was there to guide me on my next step was a big help.

I would recommend her services to everyone!

Sent on 12/03/2012