Valeo Productions Reviews

1 User photo

Valeo Productions 1
  • Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2019

They are amazing

Wow. I absolutely loved not only the work, but the experience that came along with it! It was almost like they weren’t even there, but the images and video were gorgeous. They definitely know how to get the angles and at the right time!! I highly recommend using them! The music video they made was so worth it. Check out the video on Facebook, it’s seriously amazes me!! (See pic)

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Valeo Productions 2

Nicole · Married on 11/21/2015

The staff at Valeo Productions was absolutely wonderful! With all the hustle and bustle of planning a wedding I never once gave a thought to videography.. I guess I assumed that was covered under the very expensive photographer I booked. I found out less than 2 weeks before my wedding that video was not included with my photographer! Talk about panic! I contacted Robert (he was referred to me by a friend) and he was more than accommodating!! They tailored my wedding video (and the price) to exactly what I wanted!!! I couldn't be happier with them!! Would make the same choice again and again. I will use them for any of my future videography needs!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Bailey · Married on 10/24/2015

Robert and Brittany did an amazing job filming our wedding. They were extremely punctual, and got all the important details. Brittany filmed all the details of the bridesmaids and I getting ready in a small room and we never even new she was there! They both covered every angle of the ceremony and reception possible and even got footage of things I missed in the hustle and bustle of the day. We especially loved the interviews they did with our loved ones. We could not be more happy with the work Valeo Productions provided and we will not only use them for future events but will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Ariol · Married on 10/03/2015

They were so nice and made us feel so comfortable. So happy I chose them to shot our wedding! They did a wonderful job and the result speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Amy · event on 05/17/2014

Valeo Productions did an outstanding job on our daughter's wedding! Our son is getting married on August 29, 2015 and we are using their services again!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Railey · Married on 05/17/2014

Our Wedding Video was beyond perfection. Not only was I beyond impressed with the quality of our wedding video, but the professionalism of the staff was outstanding. Some of our most treasured pictures from our big day were captured by Valeo. By far the BEST videographer in OK!

joyce · Married on 05/03/2014

They are very professional and do very good work! I have recommended to others needing a wedding videographer. I would definitely use them again!

Mary · Married on 09/21/2013

Valeo Productions beautifully captured my wedding and all the special memories from it. This video is something I hold very close to my heart. Through the video I am able to relive the best day of my life. It brings me to tears each time I view the video. Bj is so great to work with and has such great talent. I will recommend Valeo over and over because they are truly the best.

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2012

We have used Valeo Productions for everything! Engagement pictures, Wedding photos/videos, maternity, and monthly baby growth, and Baby's 1st birthday photo/video! We are always impressed and will continue to use them for years to come!

Sent on 08/06/2015
  • User5319610 · 2+ years ago

Professional, quality work. We did not have to wait long at all to receive our photos and videos. Extremely friendly, diligent, and flexible. I highly recommend Valeo Production for any photography/videography needs.

stefanie · Married on 04/07/2011

They did a wonderful job. The pictures were great. I love the cd. The videography was wonderful. It was a great experience altogether working with Robert and Brittany. I recommend Valeo productions to all my friends and family.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Tansy · Married on 10/04/2014

I am so glad we had Valeo document our wedding. My favorite part is family and guest comments!

Cherokee · Married on 05/22/2015

Great videographers! They let you send them ideas of what you want and the outcome is amazing! My wedding video was perfect!

Sent on 08/11/2015