11 Reviews for Valentia Productions

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
11 Valentia Productions Reviews

My fiancé and I recently hired Lena to do our wedding and engagement photos. She was very quick to respond to my inquiries and sent over a contract without any pressure to sign. Our exchanges we always very polite and she was very understanding of our needs as a client. Overall just very easy to talk to. She does custom packages which is great and her prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for wedding, engagement, or newborn photography.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The moment Lena picked up the phone when I called her, I knew she was going to be great. While she did not photograph our Wedding, I still wanted to give her a stellar review. A family friend ended up being our photographer at the last minute while planning, and I was crushed that I couldn't hire Lena. She was professional, responsive, direct, and overall an absolute pleasure to work with. If I ever need more photos out in Oregon, she will most definitely be hearing from me!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lena and I met at my place of work in January after she got engaged and we immediately clicked! I'm not a big fan of having my photo taken but when I got pregnant Lena told me I had to do a maternity session!! I was very reluctant at first, as I am just awkward and have no idea what to do with my face, hands, let alone my body. Being 30 pounds heavier than normal, I didn’t expect to like a single photo. How wrong was I!!! My husband and I showed up at the location and we laughed our way through the first 20-30 minutes trying to get comfortable. It didn’t seem like Lena took very many photos but she kept smiling and saying she “got it.” Lena was professional, fun and so helpful with getting us to pose naturally. Lena even sent us two preview photos within a couple hours of being done and the rest of the photos within two weeks. Lena is exceptional. I would highly recommend her! She is not just a great photographer but she’s a wonderful person to be around for your special day or special event. We have so many gorgeous photos that capture our pregnancy and I will never forget how amazing Lena was to work with!!

Profile Picture sophie, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lena was fantastic from the get go! She made me feel at ease and the photos felt very natural not over posed. We are very happy with our photos and would recommend her!

Profile Picture Marit , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lena did an AMAZING job at our wedding. She was prompt, professional, and most importantly took beautiful pictures! She listened to what i wanted for "must have" pictures and made sure she captured all of them. Can't say enough good things about her work.

Profile Picture Hailey, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Lena! She was understanding and flexible with our needs and did a beautiful job of capturing our wedding day. She was quick to respond to any questions we had and was timely with her photo delivery. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Karina, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lena was such an amazing photographer! I was very nervous about choosing a photographer, but Lena exceeded all of my expectations. She captured EVERY special moment so perfectly! I would recommend her for ANY photography service you need! She's the best and a lovely person to work with!

Profile Picture Abbi, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I hired Valentia Productions to shoot our engagement pictures in the Fall of 2015. Lena was such a pleasure to work with, she had fantastically creative ideas, helped us with our photo ideas, made me feel comfortable in font of the camera (which is a challenge in itself) and handled our crazy dogs with experience and grace. Our photos came out exactly how we wanted them to, so much in fact, that we hired her for our wedding in June 2016. Now, Valentia has been there for all the wedding experiences and I couldn't imagine ever hiring anyone different for my future photography needs.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply Fantastic! Lena did a fantastic job in capturing our Country wedding. Firstly she is a fantastic person and that comes across the second you meet her, her passion for photography just oozes from her. Her pictures allowed us to relive our wedding and see all the details we missed on the day. Her style is just so beautiful! She captured every emotion, color, expression and detail. We couldn’t have asked for more and, if you're like me, you are nervous in front of the camera. Lena will be sure to put you at ease. One of our guests commented on how comfortable Lena made them feel and how accommodating she was. Looking at the pictures she took of them, we can definitely see that they were at ease. At our consultation we were able to explain some of the ideas we had, Lena quickly understood them and succeeded in capturing them. What also exceeded our expectations was that we got the USB with all our pictures on within two weeks!! Choosing a photographer for such an important day is very daunting. She came through another two times shooting our maternity and our son's newborn pictures. She just goes above and beyond. Lena just really delivers, we highly recommend her. {Glen, Sheila, & Nash}

Profile Picture Sheila , 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment we met Lena, we knew we had a quality wedding professional who was willing to take the time to hear our story, find our style, and put together a beautiful collection of photos that captured our unique love story and special day. She was all smiles and worked really well with other vendors on the day so that we could just be in love ?? Also worth mentioning, her inclusive package was well worth the value! We loved our engagement photo shoot!
As with any shoot- I would recommend really putting together a shot list to get everything you want, and less of what you don't ??

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 1 Review