Va Va Bloom Reviews

31 | Ridgefield, WA

31 Reviews for Va Va Bloom

Sara · Married on 10/03/2015

I would easily recommend Va Va Bloom as a wedding florist to anyone! Laura was incredibly easy to work with and does wonderful work. She is very kind and was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. Our wedding flowers (bouquets, arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres) turned out more perfect that we ever could have hoped. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful. Laura was prompt to delivery our flowers to Astoria, OR on the day of the wedding and her prices were comparable to other event specific florists in the area. I am very happy we chose her as our florist! :)

Sent on 10/20/2015

Va Va Bloom's reply:

Thank you! It was nice to meet you and your family! Congrats!

Kara · Married on 09/26/2015

Everything was absolutely stunning and just as I imagined it would be! Laura is so professional, kind, and incredibly easy to work with.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Anna · Married on 09/05/2015

Laura was so very amazing! Originally we sat down and talked about what I would want with out holding back or being under a budget,after seeing the cost which wasn't outrageous considering what I was asking for we realized it was about double what I was wanting to spend,so I asked her what we could do to get my same vision across with half the budget!? We out our heads together and she came up with a ton of great ways to bring my vision to life and she literally cut my price in half! Not only did she do that big she was more than happy to even tho it would be less money for her!! She did it exactly how I dreamed it to be and I got compliments all day about how beautiful our boquets and arrangements were! I'm so happy she was a part of our special day!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Va Va Bloom's reply:

You make me smile Anna! So very happy for you!!! Congrats!!!

Jenna · Married on 08/21/2015

Absolutely impressed with the quality and service! I would recommend Laura at VaVa Bloom to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Brandy · Married on 08/08/2015

Laura certainly knows what she is doing with her flowers! She also loves what she does, and it truly shows in her work. She is extremely creative, and knows exactly what her customers want! All I basically did was tell her what some of my favorite flowers are and she put together the most gorgeous bouquets, which also had a beautiful tropical look! That's exactly what I wanted, they turned out perfect! I wouldn't have wanted our flowers done by anyone else!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Va Va Bloom's reply:

You are so sweet Brandy! Thank you :)

Kalen · Married on 07/25/2015

Laura, the owner of Va Va Bloom, was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the process. She is very creative and truly wants to provide the absolute best service possible. The bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, etc. were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen-they were unbelievable!! Laura was fantastic and a pleasure to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Va Va Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Kalen! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! Wishing you the best as a new wife!

Chelsea · Married on 04/18/2015

Laura did a fantastic job with our wedding! We could not have been happier with the services provided. She was so easy to work with and very helpful! She responded quickly to all emails and correspondence. I would recommend VaVa Bloom to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Meredith · Married on 12/30/2014

Absolutely beautiful flowers. Exactly what I asked for. Laura was calm and kind and responsive! Loved working with her!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Thank you!!!

Sara · Married on 11/08/2014

Laura was very helpful and patient when helping us decide what type of arrangements we were looking for! She was always available to answer our questions and created beautiful pieces that were JUST what we were looking for!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Charissa · event on: 10/19/2014

Vavabloom made the perfect head piece for my daughter and I. The headpieces were perfectly placed with color and foliage. I couldn't be more thrilled with them! 5 stars isn't enough! Thank you Laura!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2014

Laura did absolutely perfect with our wedding! I stumbled upon her website when searching for a florist to do the flowers for our wedding. I contacted her and she was very quick at getting back to me and letting me know she would be happy to do the flowers. I loved her work, especially on one of the weddings in her portfolio, so I told her that was the style I wanted with some different colors. Laura was SO flexible as the quantity of things I needed changed a couple times and she was always willing to make the changes for me to fit my budget. When she showed up with the flowers on our wedding day, they were absolutely PERFECT! It was exactly what I wanted. Laura has a very "rustic-chic'y" feel that I was going for and she nailed it. All in all, I am VERY pleased to have chosen Laura as my florist and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Va Va Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with Ashley! Congrats again!

Missy · Married on 08/15/2014

I used va va bloom for my wedding and she was amazing the flowers were gorgeous!!! She was so easy to work with I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Va Va Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great to work with you! Congrats again!

Valerie · Married on 07/27/2014

Laura was amazing! She saved the day by swooping in last minute to provide the flowers for our wedding after we lost a contract with our previous florist. She was quick to respond and very detailed, allowing us to feel comfortable with the whole situation! Our flowers were beautiful and we LOVED the petal swirl design she created down the aisle! Though we never were able to meet in person, over phone and email she was professional, kind, and truly dedicated to our wedding. It was a pleasure working with Laura and I would definitely recommend her to any bride and groom looking for a wonderful florist!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Va Va Bloom's reply:

Thank you! :) It was a pleasure working with you.

Tristin · Married on 08/10/2013

We had an amazing experience with VaVa Bloom. Our flowers were so beautiful that we kept them up until they were totally dead. Laura was a pleasure to work with. I had a pretty distinct vision and she made it come to life. She was great about sending pictures of flowers and colors so I knew exactly what to expect. She was so sweet and very professional. When we had our meeting I had my kiddos with us and she was so patient and kind. I felt so at ease trusting in her opinion. I'm so happy she was recommended to us!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Va Va Bloom's reply:

Thank you so muchTristin! I really appreciate the review. You were a pleasure to work with! Thank you for allowing me to do your flowers!

Kelsey · Married on 07/20/2013

Laura did an amazing job with my bridal bouquets!! I had so many compliments on my flowers the entire night. I just gave her an idea of what I wanted and she nailed it! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Kristie · Married on 07/13/2013

Laura did an amazing job!! The flowers were gorgeous!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Janel · Married on 06/29/2013

I highly recommend using Va Va Bloom for your special day. Laura is not only friendly and professional but the work she does is absolutely gorgeous!! Just from looking at my pinterest board, she new exactly the style I wanted and even went above and beyond to incorporate little special touches onto the flowers to tie in with other decor I was using {lace, burlap, etc.}.

If you are looking for drop dead gorgeous flowers, friendly customer service and reasonable prices then Va Va Bloom is the place to go! I could not of asked for better flowers on my wedding day, they were PERFECT!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Va Va Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations again!

My wedding bouquet turned out more beautiful than I had pictured in my head. I had several ideas I threw at Laura on our original meeting. She suggested what would fit better and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Thank you! :)

Dawn · Married on 08/25/2012

Va Va Bloom (Laura) was amazing. She was on time to the venue and had everything we asked for. We have recommended her to 3 other weddings already.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Teri · Married on 08/18/2012

Laura was absolutely amazing. She does beautiful flowers and she is such a wonderful person. Our flowers were perfect. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2012

The flowers Va Va Bloom provided for my wedding were simple, elegant and beautiful! The bouquets were exactly as I had imagined them and very similar to the pictures I had provided the florist to work with. Our package included stems from the flower market in order for us to put the centerpieces together ourselves. (I just used blue Mason jars with the stems in them....hydrangea in various shades of blue, white snapdragon, tweedia, white roses, etc.) With no previous experiences putting bouquets or centerpieces together it was a little tricky figuring out how to arrange the flowers in each jar, but with my Mom's help we ended up with beautiful centerpieces and we had a lot of fun putting them together! My only advice would be to order extra! We found ourselves wishing we had over estimated our need so that we had extra stems to replace the few that came wilted and so that we had extra to use in general. I would definitely recommend Va Va Bloom to anyone looking for flowers for their wedding! Laura (the owner) was easy to work with and helpful every step of the way!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Va Va Bloom's reply:

Thank you Melissa! I apprecite your feedback! Congrats again!
  • Krissy

Krissy · Married on 04/28/2012

Laura is an absolute sweetheart. When I first got engaged I really wanted lavender in my wedding, but then found out that it was going to be out of season. I met with Laura and she had so many good recommendations and ideas. She was flexible and extremely easy to work with, I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to work with a true professional. My wedding flowers were amazing and were exactly as I described them to her, also you can't beat her prices! :) Thank you Laura for working so hard to make wedding day special.

Sent on 05/14/2012
  • F

Felicia · Married on 03/04/2012

The bouquets were EXACTLY what I was wanting, simple and elegant, and just all around beautiful. The flowers were all fresh and in beautiful condition, and for how good the overall service was, the price was a STEAL. She really knows her stuff, so glad I went with Va Va Bloom!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Va Va Bloom's reply:

Thank you Felicia! It was great to work with you! Congratulations on getting married!

Jackie · Married on 02/25/2012

I am so glad we used VaVaBloom for our wedding, Laura was great! She was easy to reach and willing to listen to what I wanted but also gave me good suggestions when I asked. She was also very flexible when I decided a couple days before the wedding that I needed to add to my order, she had no problem doing it for me.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Va Va Bloom's reply:

Thank you Jackie! It was a pleasure working with you! :)
  • Reeva

Reeva · Married on 10/09/2011

The flowers were perfect!!! I couldn't have asked for a better person than Laura to do my flowers for my wedding! She was very helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had. I would recommend her to anyone. Also, the price was just right for my budget.

Sent on 10/20/2011