V-Style Photography Reviews

6 | Longboat Key, FL

6 Reviews for V-Style Photography

Allison · Married on 08/15/2015

Kevin, from V-Style photography was hands down an amazing photographer! He captured our wedding so well. There isn't one shot I wish I would of gotten ! Kevin was very nice and easy to work with. My husband and I felt comfortable the minute we met him!
    The quality of the photos are amazing! I am so happy we hired him for our wedding because we will be able to look back on the photos and relive our wedding over and over again!
    I highly recommend V-Style photography for any couple looking to have amazing photos!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Travis · Married on 01/03/2015

Kevin was an amazing photographer. Our pictures turned out amazing. I would highly recommend you select Kevin as your photographer for any occasion. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Teresa · event on: 09/23/2014

Kevin is very creative with his photo shoots, he always brings new ideas so we we're never bored with our photo shoot. I highly recommend him to everyone I know. And his pictures always turn out perfect , he takes his time to make sure they will be great !

Sent on 10/01/2014

Van · Married on 08/31/2014

Kevin was very accommodating to our wedding styles! We had a American-Asian wedding and he really made it worked! He took the opportunity to capture every special moments during the entire day! The price is very reasonable which made it even better!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Kevin did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding. He was very nice to work with throughout the entire process. He was easygoing and made sure we got the photos we wanted.

Sent on 04/20/2014

Stephanie · event on: 10/20/2014

3.5

He was very professional and made Shane and me very comfortable. We also got our pictures within a week. We will definitely recommend him in the future. : )

Sent on 11/06/2014