V Adam Event Planning Reviews

19 | Aspen, CO

19 Reviews for V Adam Event Planning

19 V Adam Event Planning Reviews

Ellie · Married on 09/16/2017

Vanessa was amazing. I've heard some horror stories from other brides about their planners, and all I can think is that I was SO lucky to have Vanessa to help me plan my wedding. She was extremely knowledgeable-- she had great recommendations for everything (from locations to vendors to bands to the tiniest of details). She was also so organized and kept me cool, calm, and collected. She sent checklists that were tailored to my specific needs and that evolved over the planning process (broader, big picture checklist toward the beginning all the way down to the most detailed checklist as we got closer to the big day). She also provided me a wedding weekend timeline that was so useful and included personalized notes to remind me of things I never would have thought of (e.g., give a pen to your officiant so you can actually sign your marriage certificate :) !). During the year of planning, Vanessa was so responsive to my sometimes 15 emails a day, and had great recommendations when I really just needed someone to tell me what to do!

The day of was perfect. Vanessa was organized and so helpful and our timeline went off without a hitch. I couldn't have been happier.

We liked her so much, ours friends and family ended up hiring her to plan the Friday night welcome party, and the Sunday brunch. This worked out so well because she had a great picture of the whole weekend and it made everything feel so unified and cohesive.

I can't recommend Vanessa more.

Vanessa was a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She was organized, professional, and personable. She had great relationships with vendors and knew the market/industry well so that took a lot of pressure off my fiance and I (who knew neither of the above). She was creative and willing to think outside the box for solutions to potential problems that may arise on the wedding day. I would highly recommend using her!

Courtney · Married on 07/03/2016

Vanessa was amazing. Since I don't live in Colorado, I really needed a planner. We loved all of the vendors she recommended her. She helped us keep to budget, and tried to find ways for us to save along the way. She kept me on track so I did not miss important deadlines. As we got closer to the wedding she was incredibly accommodating and flexible with all the last minute requests. My wedding day was completely stress free. She made the planning so much eaiser and the day was better because of her. Thank you Vanessa.

Mariana · Married on 07/11/2015

I gave Vanessa Adam the really tough task of putting together my wedding in 2 months,during the busiest time of the year in Aspen/Snowmass with a limited budget.
    I wasn't expecting much since i knew it was an extremely short notice, i just wanted it my style, but she surprised me with the prettiest and the most perfect day of my life - within my budget!!
    Always happy to help, with the kindest attitude and a smile on her face, double checking everything.
    Vanessa, I can't tank you enough for the wonderful wedding and celebration i had!
    You're the best!!!

Trish · Married on 06/06/2015

Vanessa did a fantastic job with our wedding and made it totally stress-free. We absolutely loved how it turned out and had such a fun time, without worries. She was very responsive, detail-oriented, and made everything run incredibly smoothly. I have a very busy job, and am therefore not always the most timely at answering emails, etc. but she was great about keeping me on task and not letting me forget about deadlines and things we had to take care of. We were planning our wedding from out-of-town, but her knowledge of the ins and outs of the area, and valuable suggestions made the planning quite easy. Our wedding was a small, intimate, elegant event, but we never felt like we were less important to her than if we were hosting a 300-person wedding. I would recommend Vanessa to others without hesitation or reservation.

Aime · Married on 09/27/2014

Vanessa was an absolute life saver when it came to planning (and pulling off) my wedding. She dealt with every vendor, anticipated every detail and pulled it off flawlessly. Do yourself a favor and hire her - you'll actually enjoy your wedding (and still be speaking to your mother by the time you walk down the aisle).

Susan · Married on 08/01/2014

Vanessa did an outstanding job helping us to plan my daughters wedding. She always had excellent suggestions. She followed through Immediately with any requests.
    Right from the beginning Vanessa was very excited about planning our wedding. Her enthusiasm took away any any apprehension we had about a long distance wedding. She made it very easy to communicate and share ideas.
    The result of having Vanessa as our wedding planner was the wedding of my daughters dreams. It was truly a fairy tale wedding. All the vendors were excellent. The band was amazing and kept everyone on the dance floor all night.
    Our friends continue to talk about how fabulous the wedding
    And it was!!!!

Erin · Married on 08/01/2014

If I could give V Adam Event Planning more than 5 stars, I would in a heartbeat. Words cannot express how grateful and thankful I am to have found Vanessa. Right from the very start she was enthusiastic and ready to take on our destination wedding. What could have been a stressful time was an exciting, fun, and pleasurable experience because of how organized and flexible she was. She kept everything moving along at a steady pace. Vanessa was not only my wedding planner, but she became a true friend. I trusted her completely and looked to her for advice and reassurance on ideas. She in turn, gave me many great ideas and made me feel confident with the decisions I made. Nothing was ever too much to ask of Vanessa. From the bottom of my heart, I thank Vanessa for helping me create the wedding of my dreams.

Heather · Married on 07/12/2014

Vanessa is a gem. I was thrilled she was available to help with our very small, intimate wedding in Aspen this summer. From the moment she responded to my initial inquiry in late spring, all the way through our actual wedding, Vanessa was nothing short of professional, resourceful, insightful and so much fun to work with. Despite only meeting via email and over the phone, I felt completely confident that she was taking care of all the on-site/local details. And our ceremony was exactly what we wanted -- relaxed, fun, completely "us" and in a beautiful setting outside Aspen/Snowmass. Thanks ever so much Vanessa!

Emmanuel · Married on 04/09/2014

Vanessa organized a gorgeous wedding in Aspen. It as a difficult task because everything needed to be done from a distance. It ended up being a wonderful day.

Avery · Married on 10/05/2013

I can't say enough about how wonderful Vanessa was to work with. She was extremely organized, and from our first meeting helped us to focus on important elements and vendors for our wedding and get us on a manageable timeline for making important decisions. She listens to your vision for your wedding and helps it to exceed your expectations through her experience and expertise in the design of your event. She has great relationships with many wonderful Colorado vendors and is responsive and on top of email which is a MUST. Planning the wedding was fun and easy because of Vanessa, and the actual day far exceeded anything we could have imagined. From the transportation logistics down the very last detail, everything felt effortless and fun. Our guests still comment on what an amazing event it was over a year later. I wish there were more stars on this scale, as Vanessa deserves them. Highly recommend using V Adam Event Planning for any occasion.

jenna · Married on 09/20/2013

i cannot say enough wonderful things about Vanessa and her team. vanessa made all of my wedding dreams come true - as as smooth as silk from beginning to end! she has consistent, great communication and helped me stay on top of all decisions that we needed to make, without being overbearing. absolutely amazing to work with and went above and beyond all expectations to make our entire wedding weekend wonderful... from start to finish, a true class act, our entire wedding group would tell you the same.

Kate · Married on 08/16/2013

My dream wedding would not have been possible without V Adam Event Planning. Vanessa was always available, knew exactly who to contact in all situations, and followed through with everything. I was so relaxed on my wedding day because I knew everything was taken care of. There were no hiccups at all! My mother and I still say that hiring Vanessa was the best decision we could have made for planning my wedding. It was the best day of my life, all thanks to her!

V Adam planning is fantastic!

“Vanessa did an incredible job making our wedding day beautiful and memorable. She guided us every step of the way. She helped us create our dream vision, which she then seamlessly made a reality, enabling us to relax and enjoy every second of our wedding day. She is organized, efficient, flexible, patient, and kind. Vanessa truly understands her clients, and the love and passion she possesses for her work comes through in every element of the wedding planning process. It was a joy to work with Vanessa; I can’t imagine planning our wedding without her!”

Anne · Married on 09/08/2012

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner! Vanessa was organized, professional, reliable, and imaginative. We felt incredibly comfortable and confident to let her handle the details so we could enjoy our special day. Vanessa brought our ideas to life as was apparent in the little details she helped orchestrate. In addition to her experience, her local knowledge of vendors helped us save money on our budget and stay organized with expenses throughout the process. I would highly recommend Vanessa for all event planning services, especially a wedding as you will not be disappointed. Thank you Vanessa for making our wedding something we will remember and cherish for our lifetime!

Kiera · Married on 07/22/2007

Vanessa and her staff made our destination wedding a dream come true! Their local Aspen knowledge and amazing relationships with the BEST vendors made it worry-free and fun for us. We entrusted her to make our vision become her creative reality and not only did that happen, but our wedding weekend exceeded our expectations! All our guests raved about all the planned fun activities, events and the wedding itself...PERFECTION...the creative details, perfect location, the dance floor was packed, the food was amazing and it was stunning in every way. Every little detail was taken care of by Vanessa so none of our family members had to worry about a thing. Everything seamless and beautiful- V Adam Events were fun to work with, easy going, flexible, budget conscious, and professional. Vanessa truly understands her clients and the love and passion she possesses for her work comes through in every element of the wedding planning process. It was a joy to work with Vanessa; I can’t imagine planning our wedding without her!

Lynne · Married on 09/16/2017

As mother of the groom, Vanessa and her team were the "wind beneath my wings" for the Friday evening Welcome that I hosted for 170 people. It was a huge success mostly because of Vanessa's design ideas in the planning, great vendors to support my needs and transparency during the event. They are a top notch team. I recommend them highly.

Morgan · Married on 09/12/2015

Vanessa was a pleasure to work with. She made planning an out of town wedding a breeze. It was great to have someone in town in Aspen with connections and ideas to help me select and communicate with vendors. She was great to bounce ideas off of and helped us with some of the negotiating on pricing. Our wedding turned out better than we could have imagined.