Utah Celebrations Catering Reviews

86 | American Fork, UT

86 Reviews for Utah Celebrations Catering

1 User photo

Vanessa · Married on 08/26/2010

Utah celebrations was fabulous to work with. I could not have wanted more! They made the wedding so so stress free for me and my loved ones because they took care of everything! I would recommend them to anyone that wants delicious food for a very fair price.

Sent on 10/28/2010

Tricia · Married on 07/22/2010

I ordered the drink bar. It was everyone's favorite. I got the most positive comments about Utah Celebrations

Sent on 11/01/2010

Claudia · Married on 03/26/2010

My daughters wedding was held in March of 2010 and people are still talking about it!!! People stayed and enjoyed themselves, We had so much fun and Utah Celebrations helped us keep the party atmosphere we wanted. The flaming crepes were amazing and all the food was delicious and very appealing. We have recommended your company to many people and when our son got married in August the bride's family had the reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial building, were very disapponted we couldn't use your company for the catering.
    The cost was incrediable and no one would believe us when we told them what we paid. The food looked and tasted like we had spent a fortune and we didn't!!!The staff was very friendly and professional.
    We have had 4 weddings 2 boys and 2 girls. We have paid for three of them and by far the best value and best food was the one your company catered.
    Thank you for helping us give our daughter the wedding of her dreams!!!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Shalice · Married on 02/26/2010

They were so wonderful!!! We got so many complements on the food. All of our guests were so impressed with it. What else was they didn't break the bank! They are awesome and I highly recommend them!!! Delicious!!!

Sent on 07/03/2010

Shalice · Married on 02/26/2010

I loved Utah Celebrations Catering!!! We got so many complements on how delicious our food at our wedding was. They were wonderful to have, I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/14/2010

Shalice · Married on 02/26/2010

They were absolutely wonderful! We got so many complements on how delicious our food was. I highly recommend them for any event

Sent on 11/15/2010

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2009

I know, hard to believe 5 stars an all categories but it's true! Tasty food (practically the most important!) and anytime I had a question or concern I received a fast response by phone or email. I would use them again!! I have recommended them many times!!

Heather · Married on 08/27/2009

The food was delicious and beautiful. Great price and service!

Sent on 01/02/2010

Kemuel · Married on 08/06/2009

Utah Celebrations Catered our luncheon and reception. When we went in to talk with them we had an idea of what we wanted for both menus, and for what we thought fit in our budget, but they helped us expand it and turn a good wedding menu into a spectacular one.

We ended up having two main dishes at the luncheon instead of just one, the chicken marsala and chef carved beef were both fantastic. We also ended up having enough sides, etc to keep my vegetarian sister happy.

We were the first couple to have a luncheon at their newly remodeled "Le Chateau" event center, and the staff bent over backward to make sure it was ready on time.

The reception was held in a park up Provo Canyon and Utah Celebrations went out of their way to cart all of our food about a half mile in from the parking lot.

We had looked at our budget and thought we had enough money for just a few dessert items, but we ended up with several delicious appetizers including assorted flavored shrimp, a gorgeous fruit display, and the desserts too!

We would recommend Utah Celebrations to anyone! The prices are great, the staff is friendly and the food is amazing!

Sent on 01/13/2011

Sara · Married on 05/30/2009

Food, Display, Service was all FANTASTIC!!!

Andres · Married on 04/11/2009

My community in Eagle Mountain decided to have a party for 150-200 people. We contacted Utah Celebrations and spoke to the owner Steven. He gave us options and amazing prices, better than the other places I visited. On the day of the event, his staff was early and set up beautiful spaces with all of the dishes and options that we had talked about. Needless to say, the community loved it. The crepe bar was such a fun idea that both parents and kids had a blast. Thank you for making this party memorable for us. You truly do exceptional work and I will recommend you to all my collegues.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kirsten · Married on 09/27/2008

Utah Celebrations Catering is absolutely WONDERFUL! They are so professional with their services and go the extra mile to make the catering beautiful and unique. They cater to what you want and will help you come up with ideas of your theme. Whenever I have friends or family plan a wedding I always tell them to use Utah Celebrations Catering! They are AMAZING!

Sent on 03/12/2009

Kristen · Married on 08/24/2013

Incredibly delicious food for a fantastic price. They were professional, but very friendly and accommodating. Our guests loved them and their food. Don't pass up a chance to include their crepe bar in your event. Set up was beautiful. Steve cooking at the crepe bar all night was funny and amazing. Have referred people to them only a week after our wedding and will continue to refer them. Utah Celebrations was more than a 5 star.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Darlene · Married on 08/03/2013

We used Utah Celebrations Catering for our Family Dinner the night before the wedding reception. Our son and his fiance wanted an outdoor dinner at a pavillion with picnic tables. They also requested salmon. After searching on the internet for different companies, Utah Celebrations Catering caught my eye as I found that their Mango Salmon package was just what we needed and I was relieved that the price was something I could handle. From the very first phone call, they were wonderful to work with. From the taste test meeting up to the final day of the dinner, they were friendly and helpful. And even though they were late to the event, due to circumstances beyond their control, the servers were quick to set up and the food was marvelous. The servers were also very friendly and many of the family who attended were impressed with how good the food tasted and how they presented it. When it was over, they had the buffet table cleaned up quickly. It was phenomenal! I will use them again when our daughter gets married. Thanks Utah Celebrations Catering for a job well done!

Sent on 08/06/2013

They did a wonderful job! We went in for a tasting and we loved them from the beginning. They were fantastic at our wedding dinner and we were very pleased with their service and most importantly the food was DELICIOUS! Everyone commented on how great everything tasted. We were all very impressed! Plus, they did a great job handling such a large group! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/16/2012
  • W

Amanda · Married on 04/17/2010

I had never heard of Utah Celebrations before until I was at my location and lucked out with them catering a lunch in at Cactus and Tropicals. There I met the cook and Lani. Immediately I was blown away at how nice and personal they were with me, even when I wasn't apart of their lunch in. They took me in the back where the food was and let me sample some of their food. The first bite I took I was in heaven. It was delicious!!! I booked with them right away! THey were so easy and friendly to work with during my menu selections deciding and were so patient when I changed about 3 times. The quality, presentation, and taste at my wedding were fabulous!! I had so guests tell me how good the food was and how happy they were to finally eat great food at a wedding! Utah Celebrations Catering is the best around!

Sent on 04/28/2010
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 09/23/2017

The food was very good, we did the hors d'oeuvres package and it was so great to have lots of selections. Everyone said the food was great and it was displayed well. They reply very fast and are accommodating. The only thing I didn't like was we originally had the 6 selection package, but my mom was worried it wouldn't be enough food. When she called the person told her that was more of a snack versus dinner, we then upgraded to the 8 selection package and we still have a TON left over (170 guests). I really wish we didn't spend the extra money, but again the food was good.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Jessie · Married on 06/18/2011

These guys were amazing! I didn't actually get to taste any of our food, but i was told it was delicious! It certainly looked yummy! They were prompt, professional, and I didn't have to think about the food whatsoever - which was a great relief. So reasonably priced for such fantastic food! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/04/2011
  • azag

Angela · Married on 08/01/2009

Utah Celebrations is amazing! Book them before everybody starts discovering them! They are a fairly new catering company, I believe only in business for 2 years or so, and I was totally impressed. The prices were amazing, amazing, amazing. The food was amazing, amazing, amazing. Our menu was fruit, veggies, chicken salad sandwiches, asian noodles, and frozen drink bar. The fruit and veggies were cut and displayed so beautifully, the sandwiches were tasty and the asian noodles were a hit. The best part was the frozen drink bar. We had pina coladas and strawberry daiquiris, and they were fabulous. They make them with real fruit, not a gross pre-made mix. The food was super tasty and they displayed the food so beautifully. My only complaint is that there were a few times that i passed by the tables and the food was slow in being refilled. Only a minor flaw though. Absolutely fabulous!!

Sent on 08/24/2009

Pat · Married on 06/13/2009

Great group to work with - would highly recommend

cheryl · Married on 03/25/2011

They were very professional and the presentation was amazing. We were very impressed! I will recommend them to all of our friends and family who need a caterer.

Sent on 04/27/2011

Holly · Married on 07/12/2014

Utah Celebrations made beautiful food for our reception! We chose a package with a flaming crepe bar, vegetable crudites, bacon-wrapped beef tenderloin, cheese & fruit tray, teriyaki chicken skewers, and frozen drink bar. The food tasted as delicious as it looked gorgeous.

Our guests were impressed with the flavor, quality of food, and service of the cooks. We were impressed with the "to go" package they sent us with at the end of the night - they anticipated that we would be too busy to eat (and they were right). :)

Sent on 07/24/2014

Bree · Married on 04/26/2011

Utah Celebrations has been GREAT to work with and their food is amazing! I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Tara · Married on 12/15/2016

3.5

The food was fantastic. They had so many options and they are all unique and delicious.

Sent on 03/09/2017

latrice · Married on 10/19/2013

3.5

super easy to deal with the food was amazing and they are flexible! plus the presentation was beautiful!

Sent on 02/21/2014