US Bargain Limo Reviews

120 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

3.2
      3.5
      2.5

The company was great but not our driver. The company gave my husband and I a great price and the limo bus we got was better than we expected. On the other hand, the driver was a little late and also got stuck so about 20-30 min of our picture time was wasted.

Sent on 10/27/2012

THIS IS A FAKE REVIEW , This guy is trying to lower my review rating
    There is no contract and we don't know even who is this person
    It is the second time already
    I don't know why Wedding wire don't investigate

3.0

The vendor did not disclose that he subcontracted all the limos which led to a lot of back and forth calls. Price was changed from original quote because vendor had no control over price. Credit card fee was not disclosed so was forced to make final payment in cash. All three drivers showed up on time, although one driver went to the wrong location. Overall everyone got where they needed to go.

Sent on 10/23/2012

US Bargain Limo's reply:

We never gave you any service , NO Contract and no name and we don't even know who is this client , This Review is fake and NOT REAL !!

2.8
      3.0

Must have been an off day for us because we definitely did not have the same wonderful experience others have had, unfortunately. When booking I was told we had to pay the deposit by credit card but could pay the balance in cash. The night before our first booking (we had two days in a row) our driver called to confirm and left a voicemail. When I called back no one answered but I left a voicemail as well indicating we'd be paying in cash. We paid in cash the next day and I was also charged on my card, essentially paying twice. When I called the company I was told that the driver would return our money or we would be refunded. I wasn't refunded until I called the company again after our second booking and had to answer questions unrelated to the matter. On top of this our driver wasn't aware that the Verrazano was closed on one of the days and we had to tell him how to get to our destination. Bottom line: their prices are the best (I did price around several places) but we didn't get the service we were hoping for.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Emma · Married on 09/05/2015

2.5

I would not recommend US Bargain Limo. They had a 16 person Cadillac Escalade available and that was the exact vehicle we wanted. We called them, got a quote for the 4 hours we needed, provided them with the locations for the day, etc. and we put down a deposit. Shortly after this transaction, the next day we got a call from them saying our original quote was off by $300 since the vehicle was coming from NY and we were in the Hartford, CT area. Despite calling them 2-3 times and getting a consistent quote before I put the deposit down, which included the location we were being serviced in, I was incredibly upset to learn the price had gone up. When I asked to get our deposit back, they would not let us. Now that is completely unfair and unprofessional since we were misquoted multiple times and were not getting the package we had originally signed on for. They were unwilling to do anything to help but switch our contract to a two limo service. Not only did we get duped into paying more than we should have for vehicles we didn't even want, our drivers were late the day of and got lost from the church to the photo location, which was literally two blocks down the street. When we told the driver they were going the wrong way they did a 3 point turn in the middle of the I-84 on-ramps intersection in downtown Hartford! Once one limo finally made it to the location after questionable driving measures, the second limo was lost for 10 minutes and they could not locate the capital where we were taking photos. I would never go to them again and never advise anyone to as well.

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • Nate

Nate Pohlit · Getting married on 03/04/2021

1.8

Unprofessional Employees + Poor Quality Vehicles

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

My wife and I utilized their Charter Bus and Limo services for our wedding. The Charter Bus was good--minor issue but nothing worth noting.

Limo: The exterior of the limo was nice but the interior was old with minor tears. When we were heading to the venue I asked 3 times for the air to be turned on. During which, the lights on the roof flickered on and off. Once the air was running a few sections of lights continued flickering. I was embarrassed because this limo was a 4/10 and I picked this to drive our wedding party, my in-laws, my parents, and my wifes grandmother. I expected much better.

Limo Driver: Unprofessional, to say the least. He didn't carry himself well, dressed like a slob, and asked my wife "How am I getting paid?" which was rude and unprofessional. Additionally, he asked several of my guests for a tip simply by saying "tip".

The limo cost $865.80 for a total of 5 hours PLUS I still did my part and tipped the driver $120.00.

To conclude, I contacted US Bargin Limo with my comments and mentioned how unhappy I was. Below is their reply:

"We do not provide refund if service provided
    If every little thing customer will call for a refund we will be out of business , we do have expenses as well
    And actually we gave you a discount for the additional 2 hours , normally its $125 each additional hr , we charged you only $100 each hour

We only can get you a discount on any next reservation for your inconvenience

Sam"

Sent on 05/02/2019

Cat · Married on 12/10/2016

1.8
      1.0

We used this company for our wedding and they were absolutely terrible. They were disorganized and outsourced our transportation to another company without telling us until the day of. The people they outsourced to had no information on timing or where they were going, causing everything to look sloppy and disorganized. Since these were outsourced companies they used, they were confused about payment thinking we had not paid them when we had, and kept bothering the maid of honor and my husband on the transportation home from the wedding, telling them he wouldn't drive them anywhere without getting his money. It was a nightmare. More than that, they called my mom (mother of the bride) 10+ times the day of our wedding trying to figure out details/information that was already discussed months in advance. They caused her so much unneeded stress, it had a negative effect on her mood on my wedding day. We chose this place because their prices were fair, coming in just a bit below their competitors. I am telling you, DO NOT make that mistake. Spend a little extra money to get the service you deserve on your wedding day.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Albert · Married on 07/13/2013

1.6
      2.0

I booked this limo about 5 months in advance of my wedding. It was a bad idea. The best thing I can say about the ride that I booked for my wife is that it came largely on time. However, here are my complaints: 1) it was very very difficult to get a hold of Sam, the salesperson, after I paid the deposit (I emailed and called and it always took 2 or 3 messages to get a hold of him). 2) After agreeing to a price that was all inclusive (and I made sure we were on the same page of what ALL meant), Sam just added on another $15 for tolls. 3) The driver had no idea where to go - he got lost multiple times on the drive. It's not that hard to find the Bronx Zoo. 4) The driver then hassled us for 10-15 minutes about paying for the 4th hour when we clearly had copies of the agreement stating we had paid for the 4th hour. Overall, be careful of picking anything "bargain" for your wedding day.

Sent on 07/24/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

To get in touch with us its very easy just call , if we are busy , which its happens sometimes , you leave your name and phone and we call you back ,, The limo was early , customer had to go to the bronx zoo , there are a few ways to go there and the driver picked his way , got the customer on time , The driver did not argue with the customer just explained him that we need to get paid for extra hour if you go over , The all included was cover everything EVEN the tolls , we never got extra for tolls , we just mention if tolls will be more than the agreement , you will pay the driver , Everything else was perfect , i really don't know why some customer just complaining for every little thing , We always do our best to make all customers happy

1.2
      1.0

The company outsources limo service to whoever will take your contract. The limo driver showed up without an itinerary after I had spoken to the company and confirmed at least five times. I hand wrote the addresses for him at the pickup site. After dropping myself and the groomsmen off at the church, I confirmed that he had to pick up my bride, who was five minutes away. He never found the house, she had to be driven by her sister to the church. I also had a bus service who were very rude to my guests. Beyond bad company!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

We have a very good reputation in the limousine business , our driver is a professional and we owe our limousines , sometimes its happens when there is an issue we are using other company to cover us , same as other company do , We are very professional and always do our best for our customers

Sherry · Married on 07/12/2014

3.0

We used US Bargain for our wedding day July 12 2014 to pick up the entire wedding party up from our house & drive us to Weehawken. The driver Nick was VERY nice & help full. BIGGEST PROBLEM we had was no air conditioning at all! With 16 people ( 18 passenger limo that 16 of us had to squish into) & a lot of stuff we had to ride with the windows down & constantly trying to ask the driver why there was no cool air coming out of the vents it was warm air.

Worst ride ever! As well as the escalade was also old & in bad shape. By the time we reached our destination some of our family & friends (ages ranging from 3 to 70) did not feel good from being so hot in the limo. We tried calling the office & no answer! Didn't bother leaving a message because Nick told us he would take care of.

FINALLY, after reaching our destination we told Nick we DID NOT WANT THE SAME LIMO picking us up at 1130 pm.

1130 pm rolled around & our limo was there on time waiting for us after our wedding had ended. Same limo picked up with a different driver named John who was VERY nice & help too. Ride home was a little cooler with windows down AGAIN & cooler outside so not so bad.

We were very disappointed, to have to start our wedding day off sweating like we were & some of our wedding party not feeling well from being so hot. You would think that making sure the air conditioning worked properly before arriving to the pick up spot would make sense, but guess not considering that our driver Nick was sweating like crazy also & had to ride with his window down too! VERY DISAPPOINTED

Sent on 07/20/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

I really don't understand why you are saying that the air condition did not work , its work fine , i checked it my self before and after , you brought 20 peoples on a 16 Passengers Limo ,that not our fault , the limo is very clean at anytime before any service we do , sorry to hear you had a bad experience

John · Married on 08/27/2016

0.6
      1.0

This company is both unprofessional and untrustworthy !!! I reserved two limos through this company for my daughters wedding a Rolls Royce Limo and a stretch. I had requested several times that the Rolls be air conditioned as this was a hot august day and didn't want my daughter to be uncomfortable. I was assured my the agent and the dispatcher that the 1959 Rolls Royce was fully air conditioned I should not worry. On the day of the wedding it was 92 degrees and humid and the Rolls had no air what so ever . I asked the driver and he said it didn't work and had never really worked. When I called the office I was told that there was no cancellation after delivery and they could not get a replacement anyway. So we were forced to ride in a totally uncomfortable vehicle for the day ! That was not enough half the wedding party was left waiting for the other stretch limo because the driver was late by 40 minutes . Then he got lost bringing them to the church another 40 minute delay. So in short they lied about the quality of the Rolls Royce($1300.00) and sent an unprofessional driver for the second limo!! Be very leery of this company !!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Sorry for your inconvenience
    The Rolls Royce was fully air condition , that day was extra hot and humid day so as soon as you open the door the heat is getting in there and take longer to cool it , but you wanted to take pictures with door open ,
    You called the driver 2 hrs before asked him if he can make it 1 hr earlier , the driver said he will do his best , so he made it 40 min after which is 20 min earlier than the reservation time , the driver was early and the customer was just called to get some money back,
    Our driver was very professional and was early

Christine · Married on 06/24/2017

0.5

Not professional at all. They ruined our wedding ceremony and our cocktail hour. Sam is very rude. Extremely unreliable. Don't trust them.

Sent on 07/07/2018

0.5

I hired this company (which by the way functions like a broker - doesn't own vehicles nor employ drivers) for two separate jobs on my daughter's wedding day. First, we hired a party bus to drive the bridal party around during the afternoon for photo opps. That went as planned, no glitches, and if that were the only contract that I had with this vendor, I would have given them 5 stars. But wait! I also hired this vendor to pick up our wedding guests that were staying at the hotel, and shuttle them to the wedding (and then shuttle them back at the end of the wedding). No one ever showed up! Who needs that kind of stress on their wedding day! All of our guests called Ubers to get to the wedding, and were frantic that they were going to miss the ceremony. How embarrassing! Thank goodness a bus showed up at the end of the evening to take them back to the hotel. So when I called the owner of US Bargain Limo on the following Monday to ask WTF, he didn't even know that the driver was a no show. He offered me a paltry sum as an apology, I asked for significantly more, he refused, so I took him to small claims court. Yes, I won. If you're on WeddingWire.com I'm guessing that you're planning a wedding; don't take a chance on this vendor. Move on.

Sent on 01/22/2016

US Bargain Limo's reply:

I really dont think we did any service for you , we dont have a name for you , and dont remember any incidence with that issue , sorry , i think you are mixing us with someone else

Chris · Married on 08/15/2015

0.5

Do Not Use This Company! US Bargain Limo provides inadequate service and faulty limos. And if you get in a faulty limo, they expect you to pay for it with no chance for refund. I recommend you do not use this company.?

Sent on 02/23/2017

Katie · Married on 08/23/2013

0.5

This is a TERRIBLE limo company. The limo was supposed to pick up the groomsmen at the hotel and bring them to the church and then pick up me and the bridesmaids to bring to the church. They called and said they were going to be ten minutes late. 10 minutes passed, then fifteen, and then it was 3:45 (the time the groomsmen were supposed to be at the church) when we decided to give them a call. The groomsmen ended up having to take shuttles from the amazing hotel we stayed at to get to the church. The limo driver at first did not answer his phone. Then when he called back he said he was on his way but was on the parkway and claiming there was traffic. There was absolutely no reason for him to be on the parkway to get to our location. It was obvious that he was still very far away. Me (bride) and the bridesmaids were forced to take our own cars to the ceremony after multiple attempts at trying to understand where the limo driver was and when he was going to get to our location (unneeded stress prior to the ceremony). After the ceremony the limo was there and we all piled into the limo. After 21 people piled into this limo, then the limo driver hands the phone to my husband (the groom), it is the owner/manager complaining that we went overtime!! He was trying to be "nice" by giving us a break and saying he wouldn't charge us for the overtime. That was completely untrue anyway because I hired the limo from 3:30 to 6:30 and it was still only 6 pm at this point. If we had gone overtime (because the ceremony ran late), it was their fault since they did not show up causing me and bridal party to be late to the ceremony. The owner/manager of this company wanted the rest of the money even though we had already paid him $400 he wanted the remaining $550. I would have been perfectly happy paying him if they had showed up!!! We should have gotten a complete refund because we ended up paying $400 for a 15 minute ride to the reception venue!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

When we do a service , no matter what type of service , we always do our best to be early , in this case there was an accident on the road and the road was close, the driver had to detour around , i'm sorry , as much as we leave early and want to be early , we can't control accident on the way
    The driver still gave the customer 2 hours of service
    The customer did not pay the balance of $550 , the driver did not argue with the customer
    The customer called me a day after and said that if i will not refund her the $400 deposit she will write a bad review

John · Married on 06/29/2013

0.5

The limo arrived over 20 min late while good limos usually arrive 15 min EARLY. The bride had enough and left in cars when the neighbors called to say that the limo had finally arrived. When it did, it was another disappointment. The limo was scratched, dirty inside, and had horrible suspension. We were bouncing like crazy on the highway. The driver was unprofessional and had no idea where he was going! He got lost and took roads adding 20 min to the drive. We only had 30 min for a photo shoot that should have been an hour and a half!

The shuttle was also a bad experience. We were supposed to have a shuttle make 2 trips back to the hotel at 11pm and 1130pm. At 1120pm we had guests still outside waiting for a shuttle. One was finally sent, but
    was too small and the bride and myself had to go back in a friends car. Not the way we wanted to end our wedding night....

During the situation with the limo, we called at least 50 times, all with no answer and going to voicemail. Not professional at all! At the time of booking, the experience seemed good and I was optimistic, only to get this optimism shot down. The company would not even give me their location so that I could come and look at the limos, very shady. I see that they have responded to low ratings saying no contract was issued. My contract number was 10870. Tried to follow up for some sort of compensation and my calls and emails have gone unanswered. I will be sure that none of my friends or family ever use this company. If you are smart, spend a little extra money for a legitimate company. They ruined our $4,000 photo shoot. Please do not be fooled by their high Wedding Wire rating.

Sent on 07/06/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

The reservation for the limo was at 2:30 pm , we have received phone call from 2:00 pm where is the limo , We explained them that we have a contract and on the contract its 2:30 pm and the limo will be there shortly, they called like 25 times and just left messages
    The Customer want to save money and get the limo at 2:30 and was thinking we will show up 30 min a head of time ,
    Same thing with the shuttle bus , this customer reserve a 24 passengers bus instead a 35 passengers bus , because he wanted to save money and now he is complaining about the bus was not big enough
    Each limo service get special attention but please don't expect you will spend a dollar and get a service for $ 2 , if i can get you a free upgrade then i will do it , but it not a must

Darcie Lynn · Married on 08/02/2014

0.0

I booked about a year before my wedding to ensure I would get the limo I wanted, on the website is said it holds 10. It was all good until 2 months before. i called to confirm, and they tell me the limo I reserved would not hold 10 people. I was told when I booked it a year ago, it would, but now a different story. They wanted me to book a bigger limo, and pay more. So I did, it was hard to find one on such short notice now! He said he was giving me a discount though, ok. Fine, I just need a limo. The limo driver showed up in a "clown suit". black and white striped pants, bow tie, and red hat??Are you kidding me? so unprofessional. he should have been in a suit.It was not wedding attire, so I definitely wasn't going to include him in photos. He had to be reminded to hold the door for me and the others by my wedding planner multiple times, didn't on 3 occasions, and I had my groomsmen hold the car door, driver said he was unaware of his need to drive around to 2 locations for pictures prior to the wedding (it was in my signed contract) argued with my wedding planner, and finally agreed to do his job. When we got to the venue he then told my wedding planner that the cost was different!WHAT! he said we owed him "more money". I had my signed contract stating what my balance was and he was trying to get more cash from us! he wanted to charge more than what my contract said! he got paid what the contract said.he left without speaking to me. when you call US LIMO you get a recording, and leave messages, hoping someone calls you back, so i couldn't complain to an actual person at the time. HE ARGUED ABOUT MONEY!??MY contract stipulated everything. unprofessional! he did drive me however, and I got there safely. thats the only positive.NO AIR CONDITIONING!IN AUGUST, ARE YOU KIDDING ME! NO MUSIC, NO RADIO,they will outsource biz, but they are responsible still, Its their contract!their name.DONT LISTEN TO THEIR EXCUSES, THEY BLAME CUSTOMERS. "its never there fault"STAY AWAY.

Sent on 10/19/2014

0.0

US BARGAIN LIMO is a horrible limo company with horrible customer service. The company’s failed to provide the Party Bus we had reserved for our wedding party, family members was forced to drive my bridal party in small groups to the church. US BARGAIN LIMO gave me the driver’s cell number days before because the company would be closed for a holiday; however, the phone line was disconnected or unvalid. The next day they told me they couldn't find the driver, and then two days later their excuse was the bus broke down and the driver had no service to call. My husband and I were by another family member in a car, to take pics and to the hall. As a result, I lost all the pictures with my bridal party in Hoboken, New Jersey that had been previously planned months in advance. (Not having bridal party pictures is priceless) The Coach Bus for my guests and mom (from same company) refused to drop off my guests at the front door; instead he dropped them off across the street where my uncle to almost get hit by a car. On the return trip, the Coach Bus drove about a block where he then pulled over, shut the bus off and demanded more money. He held my guests on the bus where they involuntarily had to search through their pockets and wallets to come up with the money. This was a total embarrassment and completely uncalled for. To make matters worse, I received 2 nasty phone calls during my wedding, where the gentlemen on the phone was demanding the money. We were forced to pay the 20% gratuity. They also illegally charged me a state tax. According to New York State Tax Law and New Jersey State Tax Law this service is not taxable. I have acquired a lawyer; however, Sam (the guy answering the phone) told us that Abdul is the owner. When my lawyer contacted Abdul (Executive Charters in Brooklyn) he cursed her out, threatened her, and said he had no idea who Sam was. This company is bad news stay away.

Sent on 12/11/2014

0.0

DO NOT BOOK THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR WEDDING. We booked a hummer 20 passenger limo, a rolls royce, and a shuttle. On the Tuesday before the wedding they called to confirm all the vehicles and where they were going and everything seemed fine. Then on Friday I get a call from the company saying there was a booking problem with the Rolls Royce so we are upgrading you to a convertible or an excalibur. I choose the Excalibur. So they sent me the confirmation of this change with the drivers name and telephone number. So on my wedding day he never showed up, I called him and he was like I have no booking with you today. I was crushed, I had a breakdown. This company totally ruined my wedding day. Then the hummer limo had no air conditioning. This was the worst limo service I've ever dealt with. The driver of the hummer was very rude and got lost a bunch of times making us late. Very bad experience with them. I would suggest staying away, if you want everything to go right on your wedding day.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Stephany · Married on 05/23/2014

0.0

Do Not Use This Company!!

Wedding date: Friday 5/23/14, hired an 18 passenger Escalade to arrive at 4pm. Received a call at 4:05 saying the limo was running 10 mins late. The limo arrived 30 mins late, outside was scratched, inside was dirty, AC didn’t work well, radio aux cord was broken, and the speakers would crack if the volume was too high. The vehicle was not as advertised; Do NOT believe the pictures on the website. Going to the ceremony the driver missed the exit but I waited to see if he was going to take the NJTP exit instead, he missed it. I had to give him directions to make a U-turn and go the right direction. Once we got close to the chapel he wasn’t able to pull into the church's driveway due to the direction he took so we spent more time going around several blocks to be able to pull in. After the ceremony the driver began taking pictures with his cell phone without our consent, we never signed a release for our pictures to be used by the company. Afterwards my husband verified with the driver the correct reception address, driver also had a GPS. We left the chapel at 7pm and the drive is only 25 mins. Half hour into our drive we noticed the driver was on NJTP South when he should have been going NE. He had been driving the wrong way for 30 mins. The excuse: “Only allowed to take certain roads because it’s a commercial vehicle”. The roads he could have taken were Rt 18, NJTP, Parkway or Rt 9, all open to commercial vehicles. We arrived at 8:20pm meaning we missed nearly our entire cocktail hour from 7:30-8:30pm due to the driver’s incompetence. We also called the company while in the vehicle and they were giving us a hard time about any form of refund and were going to charge us for the extra time used in the limo since our contract was 4-8pm. Had the driver been on time and not gotten lost TWICE we would have had plenty of time. We eventually received a $250 refund on a $1,020.00 contract.

Sent on 07/09/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

I'm sorry to hear that , but this limo was not our limo , Our limousine were running late so we farmed it to another company , we also refund you $250 back for the inconvenience
    We always making sure with our drivers that the limo will arrive on time , and we are always making sure our service is 100%

0.0

STAY AWAY from this company!They outsource their services to other companies.It all started with the limo from the bravo limo pulling into my driveway & first thing out of the driver's mouth was "you need to pay me." The driver didn't have a tie, his short was not buttoned all the way up & very unprofessional. He said that I needed to pay the remaining balance in order for him to to take us anywhere so I did. When I was booking this limo, Sam from US Bargain Limo insisted that I was to include a tip for the driver which I did (20%)! As we entered into the limo, it was old and AC didn't work. At the church, the driver approached my husband and I in front of our guests and said that he needed a tip from us b/c his boss will take all of the $$ to himself and will not give him that tip. After the ceremony, the driver was was just hanging out, so i asked about the champagne and the red carpet and his response was "inside the car." VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Then the limo broke down and smoke was coming out, the driver pulled to the side on route 80. There were 17 people in the limo, including 2 little kids. The driver didn't say a word to any of us, pretended like we didn't exist.We didn't know what was happening. The passing cars were beeping at us. I was so afraid for our safety. We could have been all dead as route 80 is a very busy highway. After 30 minutes a much smaller limo arrived. We couldn't finish the pic b/c the driver told us that out time was up.After the wedding, I was advised by Sam that the owner doesn't live in the United States; thererfore, I cannot speak with the owner. I am taking this to the next level and searching for an attorney.Those of you that are looking for a reliable and professional services, please beware of this company. I will never recommend them to anyone and I am bringing this to the media. Please be wise when you choose your limo company.

Sent on 09/16/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

This customer reserved a limo service from us
    The previous limo service was extended and we didn't want to take a chance being late , i called another limo company to help me with this service,
    The limo arrived on time ,upon arrival the driver must collect the money from the customer for not to disturb the customer at the middle of their service, the champagne usually is out at the pictures scene not outside the ceremony, unless you request for it
    This limo got a mechanical issue and had to pull over ( Not our Limo )
    we then arrived with 2013 brand new limousine within 20 minutes, payment
    All of my drivers are professionals, and polite , we do wedding service every week and as everyone can read our reviews from our wonderful customers about our service
    This customer called us a few days later and said if she will not get a full refund she will post a bad review , this customer is a bad person to deal with