US Bargain Limo Reviews

120 | Hillside, NJ

120 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

Brett · Married on 06/22/2013

We ordered an SUV Escalade for my bachelor party on June 15th, and everything went smoothly! I had personally been nervous, as a previous limo company in the past turned out to be a disastrous experience, but US Bargain Limo turned out be a revelation. Their customer service was top-notch, as everyone was quite friendly and communicated with us constantly. Second, the SUV Escalade smelled brand-new and was very clean inside. Third, US Bargain Limo easily accommodated us when we requested a last minute change in order to extend our hours. Out of any limo service I've used in the past, US Bargain Limo was the best. I can't recommend it enough!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Thank you Brett , and thank you for your recommendation
    We will continue with our loyalty to our customers

Kevin · Married on 06/14/2013

55 person bus for daughters prom. A little late due to unforeseen traffic but that happens on a Friday night. Bus was great,driver was great. Kids had a ball. Will recommend to other parents when prom time comes next year

Sent on 06/15/2013

Andrew · Married on 04/20/2013

Thank you guys for all the help and for all the efforts you put in to make my special day perfect , The Escalade Limo was amazing , was very clean we all loved the limo, the service was very good , everything from Ato Z was perfect, and i will refered you to more people

Sent on 04/22/2013

Shamika · Married on 03/23/2013

The service was excellent the limo was on time the driver knew where to go and helped us all the way with a nice red carpet ready as soon as we were ready to come out

Sent on 03/30/2013

Ayush · Married on 03/15/2013

My wedding was on March of 15th, and on the next day we had a really big reception. We were looking for the best limo service so that we are assured that nothing goes wrong. That’s why we chose US Bargain Limos to rent a Hummer Limo and a Party bus for our guests. We had arranged our receptions at multiple venues.
    We also order a Mercedes for me and my wife. All the vehicles arrived on time and nobody had to wait. The drivers were cooperative and friendly. The Limo offered all amenities and facilities that felt special and fantastic.

Sent on 11/24/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Congratulation and we are very happy you picked our limo company for your special day

Corinne · Married on 02/17/2013

We got US Bargain limo service for our wedding service , the service was the best and exceeds our expectation , we got an antique Roplls Roys , the chauffeur arrived with a beutiful antique open roof Rolls Roy's , we had some amazing picture taking with some champaign toast ,

The limo service was excellent and will defiantly will refer you to more people

Sent on 03/16/2013

jagdish · Married on 01/30/2013

I hired a party bus from ‘The NJ Party Limo Bus Rental’ last week and I must say, it was awesome. We got ourselves a very good deal and the service was top notch. We bought our own stuff and partied like animals and still the ride was hassle free. I was amazed to find the driver was so calm and had patience especially from the kind the loud party we do. Finally……. you guys ROCK! Thank you for making our party a success

Sent on 01/03/2014

Akbar · Married on 01/29/2013

The NJ party bus rentals are the only company in town to offer bus rental services at low rates and rest assured, you are in good hands. Nothing can go wrong with NJ party bus rentals. This company has lived up to its reputation. The company always keeps a constant communication to ensure customers that they are having a good time.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Tamika · Married on 01/26/2013

Great wedding limo service , love you guys, the driver was very polite and professional
    The 2 Limousine was spotless and was in excellent condition

Will recommend you to anyone

Sent on 01/28/2013

NICOLE · Married on 12/08/2012

Service was above and beyond our expectations, booking was easy, driver was very professional and showed up earlier then the reserved time, super clean, we shopped around and this company actually had the best prices and best quality, we are so happy we made the right choice for our special day!! We will definitely book again

Sent on 12/11/2012

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Congratulation on your wedding , Was a pleasure doing business with you and hope to hear from you soon again

Ronnie · event on 10/04/2012

Great to do business, from the start I felt good about this company. The service was Presidential. I will keep doing business with you.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Sean · Married on 09/22/2012

The driver was awesome and very accommodating. I tore some ligaments at my bachelor party, so I was on crutches and in a decent amount of pain. Joe made the whole process go smoothly. Got us there on time, even with stopping on the way.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Thank You for your review , we appreciate your business

Dolly · Married on 09/18/2012

Thank you US Bargain Limo for helping make my wedding (and honeymoon) night successful! I appreciate your flexibility with our budget and for all your patience with all the changes we had to make. I will continue to use your services when traveling to and from airports while traveling for business and pleasure. I love your clean, nice smelling cars:) <3

Dolly - Mountain Lakes, NJ

Sent on 02/05/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Dolly , was a pleasure making your wedding limo service successful

Hope to hear from you soon

Hana · Married on 09/02/2012

thank you so much for helping us get to our wedding. Your service ,promtness , professionalism , and patients made this made day so much easier for me and my husband . i will definetly use you again and recommend you to my friends ..thanks again

Sent on 10/08/2012

Daniel · Married on 08/05/2012

Best limo i ever used !!!
    Excellent service from A to Z , they helped us with everything
    had a red carpet opened when we came out of the church , just an amazing service
    the limo was in excellent condition and was very clean

Thank you very much for an amazing service

Sent on 09/08/2012

LOUVENIA · Married on 10/12/2013

Us bargainlimo service was great. It was a little high in price, but it pay off at the end of the services. I can tell you some, Sam in the office is the best you can talk to. The driver for the Party Bus was "FANTASTIC". We couldn't have had and better driver than that. I told Sam in the office I want to use him everytime we use there services. The bus was very clean, and they supply ice,soda and waters.
    Thank you US Bargainlimo. I give you a five star.
    Louvenia, PA

Sent on 10/15/2013

Danielle · Married on 08/21/2015

We booked them last minute and they were able to accomodate a big party. The bus was clean and driver was courteous. It was a little pricey for a pick up and drop off, but it was an important day so we wanted to know we were getting quality.

Sent on 09/14/2015

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Danielle, we appreciate your business and was pleasure being a part of your event ,
    We hope to hear from you soon again

Jay · Married on 01/02/2015

I could have driven this company mad with my indeciseiveness but they didn't even bat an eyelash. Looking forward to the big day with this company in charge of our transportation, I know we are in good hands.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2014

Overall very pleased with the service and would highly recommend to anyone looking for shuttle service for their wedding or any other special occasion. The driver was not only friendly, but early for each pickup/dropup!

The whole process from booking to the actual event was very smooth and worry free.

Sent on 09/10/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank You Michelle , its was a pleasure working with you and being part of your weeding as your special day
  • User6820614 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Our driver, Kevin, was at the location right on time and waited patiently for us to be ready. He helped everyone get on and off the wedding van. He drove us to the venue on time even though there was heavy traffic. When we were ready to leave, Kevin was there waiting for us.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Val · Married on 10/11/2014

3.5

We were very happy with our transportation service, we actually got a party bus and were able to easily upgrade to a bigger bus right before our wedding which was a great value and surprise. Our driver was professional and accommodate our different photo locations without any trouble. Working as a destination bride (Texas to New Jersey) was not a problem as they were easy to work with over email and phone and were very responsive. This is a great service for a bride on a budget.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Mindy · Married on 07/03/2014

Working with Sam on my large order of vehicles for wedding transportation was great. He was responsive to my questions and requests in a prompt manner, and worked with me on affordable pricing, which I greatly appreciated. Wedding day and rehearsal dinner shuttles and limos all arrived on time, with large shuttle bus air conditioning working properly as I made sure to confirm for my guests.
    My issue with this company however is that it seems you can request & confirm a vehicle, but may not get the exact one based on what is available, which leads to some confusion & disappointment. I was also disappointed in the lack of communication with the drivers and dispatcher. Drivers were supposed to escort the men into the stretch limo or Hummer limo, which I was told would be there upon confirmation a day prior, and the ladies into the larger Excursion, which was ordered as a Pink Durango. There were many more ladies than men, and this lack of clarity on their end led to the ladies being piled into the smaller of the two vehicles. I am by no means blaming the company for the horrendous traffic that we unfortunately had wedding day, and appreciated their attempt at taking a route Google maps indicated to be shorter, but at least ensure the AC is working at its full capacity! 12 women stuffed into this thing, for what was supposed to be 35 minutes turned into 2 hours. As the bride, I tried to keep my cool, but the men were suffering in their suits in their car too.
    I'm glad my guests were comfortable and eventually made it to our venue, but thank goodness the way home was easier. The company was kind enough to upgrade our getaway limo, but
    I just wish communication between dispatcher and drivers had been clearer and route had been discussed with us beforehand.

Sent on 07/23/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank You Mindy for your business , we are always trying to get our customers the best , and i could get you a free upgrade , when its come to a traffic , nothing else we can do
    Hope you enjoy our service

Andrea · Married on 02/18/2017

3.0
      3.0

I got married last month and we used US Bargain Limo for our bridal party transportation. Sam was great to work with and was always very responsive to calls and emails. The bus we got was awesome - it was so roomy and everyone loved it! The one thing I will say is that I was informed that someone would reach out about the final balance we had due at some point during the week of the wedding, and no one ever did. With everything else going on the week of the wedding, I never remembered to try to contact them about it. They then used a different company to actually service us on the wedding day (which was no problem at all). After never mentioning it once throughout the day, the driver dropped us off at our venue and wouldn't leave until we paid him (the pretty sizable) final amount due. I'm not sure what bride or groom carries around that much in cash on the day of their wedding, but neither my husband nor myself had that much cash or our credit card on us (we left it all back at the hotel). It was then somewhat embarrassing to have the driver stand there waiting for payment while we tried to take pictures. After getting it sorted out, they actually charged us an extra $100 when we looked at our statement. When I called, they did refund the excess immediately, but I was kind of turned off by that whole thing. Especially since they had our credit card on file from the deposit, and we tried to tell them to just charge it for the balance. Overall, they were great to work with leading up to, the bus itself and the service on the day of was great, but I was just turned off by their lack of communication leading into the day and then their inability to get the situation worked out more easily on our wedding day (plus the excess charge). I'd recommend them, but make sure to contact them yourself on the week of about final payment

Sent on 03/19/2017

Hello Andrea

We always making sure you get the best service possible , sorry for the inconvenience , We did sent you an email with balance and driver info
    Sometime the driver is running late so we are using our affiliate , Once you book with us we do our best to make all our customer a happy customer

Lynn · Married on 06/15/2018

3.5

My daughter was quoted a price by another company for a party bus for her Sr Prom and when we went to finalize everything, they wanted her to pay almost double the amount! I contacted US Bargain Limo and was pleasantly surprised to find that they were able to accommodate us on such short notice (I called late Sunday afternoon for a Prom that coming Friday!) The Office Manager Sam was polite and helpful and the price he gave me was only slightly higher than the original amount from the other company. I paid the requested deposit Sunday night and there was a little confusion on Monday when I went to send back the signed contract. I didn't speak to Sam and instead one of the other office staff was assisting me. Since they were not aware of what Sam and I discussed, there was a bit of back and forth where I was asked for more money for the deposit. By that point I had saw some reviews and started getting extremely nervous. I spoke finally spoke with Sam on Thursday and expressed my concerns. He was very understanding and clarified everything . Friday evening the party bus arrived about 10 minutes early, the driver was quiet but polite and had no issue writing out on paper for me the amount he received in cash. The bus had working air conditioning and the interior was clean and neat. My daughter tells me that there were no issues getting to the venue and back and there was no issue with them stopping to take pictures. The contract was until 11:30pm and they arrived at the drop-off location with 7 minutes to spare. I would definitely consider using this company again should the need ever arise. My advice to anyone considering using this company is once you start working with one of the office staff, try and continue to work with that same person to avoid confusion.

Sent on 06/20/2018

3.6
      2.5

Our original Limo service cancelled on us 10 days before our wedding. US Bargain Limo was great in that they had all the fleet we needed available and were able to accommodate us. They were very reliable however, we ordered a bus to bring everyone back to their hotel after the wedding and we were not able to contact the driver until the day of our wedding to make payment arrangements. I found it odd that only the driver was able to do this for us and this placed an added stress on my husband the day of. The drivers were timely but the limos were just ok. The air conditioning only worked if we were moving and it was very warm in the limo. The interior was sort of old but no one seemed to mind. It took a very long time for us to get anywhere and I am not sure the limo drivers knew where they were going. My driver for my Mercedes was great though! He knew exactly where to go and what he was doing. The car was beautiful and comfortable! Reliability was really the most important thing for me so ultimately I was pleased.

Sent on 06/11/2014