US Bargain Limo Reviews

126 | Hillside, NJ

126 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

Gopabandhu · Married on 10/10/2013

We contacted US Bargain Limo to rent a Chrysler Stretch. We all know that planning a wedding is probably the most difficult and stressful thing to do in life. We wanted nothing to go wrong and certainly not the Chrysler.

We had hired wedding limo services before but nobody delivered what they promised. So I hired US Bargain Limo services because they already have a reputation of being the best.

The company mad perfect arrangements and thank god they arrived on time and the Chrysler didn’t had any hiccups. They are fresh and looked new. There was no trouble the van and the driver too was friendly that was such a relief.

Sent on 11/13/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you for using US bargain Limo, As always we work hard to make any event successful and congratulation on your big day

We got married a couple of days ago and got a limo from us bargin limo they got there on time very nice customer service and very realiable company will definitely call them again for future occasions.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Thank you for choosing US Bargain Limo

Michael · Married on 09/20/2013

We hired a Limo from US Bargain Limo service for wedding as well as for our honeymoon and I must say it were because of them our arrangement was a super success, great and exciting. The company offered us a really beautiful Escalade stretch that could easily take my friends to my wedding and also offered a car that took us to the airport for our honeymoon.

Everything was great and hassle free and I would say that we loved our dealings with them. The cars were as expected: neat and top-notch. The drivers drove really well; they were experienced and well behaved.

Thank you US Bargain, you guys rock!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2013

We just got back from our honeymoon and the past few weeks have been a whirlwind of greatness! This company gave us a super duper nice Escalade stretch that held 24 of our friends and family, and they also gave us a Lincoln town car for me and my husband that took us directly to the airport for our honeymoon! Really, there's nothing else that i can say except that we loved our dealings with them, the cars were as advertised, and they had gave us great treatment. Cars had extra special things in them for us and the drivers actually drove well. There weren't any sharp turns or anything. Nice!

Sent on 08/07/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

I'm very happy you enjoy our 24 Passengers Escalade , Congratulation on you wedding and wishing you all the best

Gerry · Married on 07/27/2013

Used these guys for a MASSIVE order. Both me and my new wife have large families and a ton of friends that were attending, so we needed 3 limos, an Excalibur for me and my wife, and a Mercedes S550 for my wife's parents who were coming all the way from Portland. These guys were top-notch. They provided us with red carpet service from end to end and even a champagne toast. Truly perfect. The cars were on time and we couldn't have been happier. They were really instrumental to a special weekend.

Sent on 08/05/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much for your business , we did our best to accommodate you all with the right limousine , and very happy you had a chance to see yourself and review our customer service and a great and professional chauffeur you had

Ben · Married on 07/26/2013

Went out with our large wedding party for one last shindig before the big night. Ordered a convertible Rolls Royce limo from these guys and it showed up at our spot.....we switched the meeting point right at the end but they were totally fine about it. As for the rolls royce, it was amazing. looked like brand-new and the inside was just what we wanted. During the ride, I hardly noticed any bumps, so it was really smooth and it looked beautiful. We posed a lot in and outside of the limo, and the fact that it was such a nice car really added to the pictures. Hopefully get an excuse to rent another one again soon!

Sent on 08/02/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Hi Ben , i'm very happy that you enjoy the ride with our beautiful convertible Rolls Roy's , Thank you for your business and Congratulation on your wedding

Brett · Married on 06/22/2013

We ordered an SUV Escalade for my bachelor party on June 15th, and everything went smoothly! I had personally been nervous, as a previous limo company in the past turned out to be a disastrous experience, but US Bargain Limo turned out be a revelation. Their customer service was top-notch, as everyone was quite friendly and communicated with us constantly. Second, the SUV Escalade smelled brand-new and was very clean inside. Third, US Bargain Limo easily accommodated us when we requested a last minute change in order to extend our hours. Out of any limo service I've used in the past, US Bargain Limo was the best. I can't recommend it enough!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Thank you Brett , and thank you for your recommendation
    We will continue with our loyalty to our customers

Kevin · Married on 06/14/2013

55 person bus for daughters prom. A little late due to unforeseen traffic but that happens on a Friday night. Bus was great,driver was great. Kids had a ball. Will recommend to other parents when prom time comes next year

Sent on 06/15/2013

Andrew · Married on 04/20/2013

Thank you guys for all the help and for all the efforts you put in to make my special day perfect , The Escalade Limo was amazing , was very clean we all loved the limo, the service was very good , everything from Ato Z was perfect, and i will refered you to more people

Sent on 04/22/2013

Shamika · Married on 03/23/2013

The service was excellent the limo was on time the driver knew where to go and helped us all the way with a nice red carpet ready as soon as we were ready to come out

Sent on 03/30/2013

Ayush · Married on 03/15/2013

My wedding was on March of 15th, and on the next day we had a really big reception. We were looking for the best limo service so that we are assured that nothing goes wrong. That’s why we chose US Bargain Limos to rent a Hummer Limo and a Party bus for our guests. We had arranged our receptions at multiple venues.
    We also order a Mercedes for me and my wife. All the vehicles arrived on time and nobody had to wait. The drivers were cooperative and friendly. The Limo offered all amenities and facilities that felt special and fantastic.

Sent on 11/24/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Congratulation and we are very happy you picked our limo company for your special day

Corinne · Married on 02/17/2013

We got US Bargain limo service for our wedding service , the service was the best and exceeds our expectation , we got an antique Roplls Roys , the chauffeur arrived with a beutiful antique open roof Rolls Roy's , we had some amazing picture taking with some champaign toast ,

The limo service was excellent and will defiantly will refer you to more people

Sent on 03/16/2013

jagdish · Married on 01/30/2013

I hired a party bus from ‘The NJ Party Limo Bus Rental’ last week and I must say, it was awesome. We got ourselves a very good deal and the service was top notch. We bought our own stuff and partied like animals and still the ride was hassle free. I was amazed to find the driver was so calm and had patience especially from the kind the loud party we do. Finally……. you guys ROCK! Thank you for making our party a success

Sent on 01/03/2014

Akbar · Married on 01/29/2013

The NJ party bus rentals are the only company in town to offer bus rental services at low rates and rest assured, you are in good hands. Nothing can go wrong with NJ party bus rentals. This company has lived up to its reputation. The company always keeps a constant communication to ensure customers that they are having a good time.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Tamika · Married on 01/26/2013

Great wedding limo service , love you guys, the driver was very polite and professional
    The 2 Limousine was spotless and was in excellent condition

Will recommend you to anyone

Sent on 01/28/2013

NICOLE · Married on 12/08/2012

Service was above and beyond our expectations, booking was easy, driver was very professional and showed up earlier then the reserved time, super clean, we shopped around and this company actually had the best prices and best quality, we are so happy we made the right choice for our special day!! We will definitely book again

Sent on 12/11/2012

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Congratulation on your wedding , Was a pleasure doing business with you and hope to hear from you soon again

Ronnie · event on 10/04/2012

Great to do business, from the start I felt good about this company. The service was Presidential. I will keep doing business with you.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Sean · Married on 09/22/2012

The driver was awesome and very accommodating. I tore some ligaments at my bachelor party, so I was on crutches and in a decent amount of pain. Joe made the whole process go smoothly. Got us there on time, even with stopping on the way.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Thank You for your review , we appreciate your business

Dolly · Married on 09/18/2012

Thank you US Bargain Limo for helping make my wedding (and honeymoon) night successful! I appreciate your flexibility with our budget and for all your patience with all the changes we had to make. I will continue to use your services when traveling to and from airports while traveling for business and pleasure. I love your clean, nice smelling cars:) <3

Dolly - Mountain Lakes, NJ

Sent on 02/05/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Dolly , was a pleasure making your wedding limo service successful

Hope to hear from you soon

Hana · Married on 09/02/2012

thank you so much for helping us get to our wedding. Your service ,promtness , professionalism , and patients made this made day so much easier for me and my husband . i will definetly use you again and recommend you to my friends ..thanks again

Sent on 10/08/2012

Daniel · Married on 08/05/2012

Best limo i ever used !!!
    Excellent service from A to Z , they helped us with everything
    had a red carpet opened when we came out of the church , just an amazing service
    the limo was in excellent condition and was very clean

Thank you very much for an amazing service

Sent on 09/08/2012

LOUVENIA · Married on 10/12/2013

Us bargainlimo service was great. It was a little high in price, but it pay off at the end of the services. I can tell you some, Sam in the office is the best you can talk to. The driver for the Party Bus was "FANTASTIC". We couldn't have had and better driver than that. I told Sam in the office I want to use him everytime we use there services. The bus was very clean, and they supply ice,soda and waters.
    Thank you US Bargainlimo. I give you a five star.
    Louvenia, PA

Sent on 10/15/2013

Danielle · Married on 08/21/2015

We booked them last minute and they were able to accomodate a big party. The bus was clean and driver was courteous. It was a little pricey for a pick up and drop off, but it was an important day so we wanted to know we were getting quality.

Sent on 09/14/2015

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you Danielle, we appreciate your business and was pleasure being a part of your event ,
    We hope to hear from you soon again

Jay · Married on 01/02/2015

I could have driven this company mad with my indeciseiveness but they didn't even bat an eyelash. Looking forward to the big day with this company in charge of our transportation, I know we are in good hands.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2014

Overall very pleased with the service and would highly recommend to anyone looking for shuttle service for their wedding or any other special occasion. The driver was not only friendly, but early for each pickup/dropup!

The whole process from booking to the actual event was very smooth and worry free.

Sent on 09/10/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank You Michelle , its was a pleasure working with you and being part of your weeding as your special day