US Bargain Limo Reviews

120 | Hillside, NJ

120 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

Ms. · Married on 04/12/2014

For April 12, 2014 I rented a 32 passenger party bus for my fiancee' for his birthday from Us Bargain limo and the service was impeccable. The driver "Lonnie" was amazing courteous, very professional, kind and considerate. I would definitely request this service and ask for the same driver on our next venture. Also "Sam" the gentlemen I communicated with regarding renting the bus made sure I got what I wanted. We had a fantastic time beginning to end. I'd like to thank "Sam" and his service, it was GREAT!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2014

trilok · Married on 02/06/2014

US Bargain Limo is good to hire Limos for wedding. One remarkable thing about US Bargain Limo is the service management. They provide Limos in perfect time. You can also book Limos online. I have a wonderful experience with it. You can also take the advantage.

Sent on 02/13/2014

garg · Married on 02/05/2014

For me, there is not another like US Bargain Limo. I experienced the service of US Bargain Limo in my friend’s wedding ceremony. My friend hired 5 Limos for family members and friends. All Limos are in a good condition and you don’t have to worry for anything. I suggest all my friends to hire US Bargain Limo.

Sent on 02/11/2014

ladd · Married on 02/04/2014

US Bargain Limo not only provides good service but also in very cost effective manner. You don’t have to worry about price and service. I hired US Bargain Limo for my relative’s wedding. I am surprised when I got to know about the price that was not over budget and best in the market. That was a great experience. Thank you US Bargain Limo.

Sent on 02/12/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Hello Mr Ladd , Our limo company work with all budgets and was a pleasure working with you

sumeet · Married on 02/03/2014

US Bargain Limo is a great service provider. When I hired US Bargain Limo, I am not sure that they can provide good service. But for me and my family that was a great experience. We don’t have to bother. The driver of the Limo was very friendly and his communication with my friends and relatives is nice. All enjoyed the wedding party without any disturbance.

Sent on 02/10/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Was a pleasure doing business with you

Sourendra · Married on 12/13/2013

I was beyond impressed with US Bargain wedding Limousine Service! The driver was exceptional! He was patient while we took some shots and pictures, he was funny and kind when my nerves got the best of me, and he gave us the royal treatment when we left the church having a red carpet and champagne waiting for us! It was perfect

Sent on 12/22/2013

Andi · Married on 12/03/2013

We wanted hire a luxurious Limo for our wedding night. A friend of mine suggested to hire US Bargain Limo service for the wedding. After the event we were really happy that we took the right choice for our wedding day. The arrangement was successful as expected… thanks to US Bargain Limo. We have absolutely no complaints. The driver was easy to talk to and from the kind of driving I could say, he was really experienced. The service was beyond our expectation. US Bargain Limo has really lived up to its reputation.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Rajat · Married on 12/03/2013

US Bargain Limo was great! Everything was outlined clearly online and you can easily get a quote for how much everything would cost. Need to change the locations? Do it online! Simple. Just before the wedding, the company contacted me to give me my driver's name and contact number. My driver ended up calling me the night before to make sure the timeline of events was correct and if I needed anything from him. After the ceremony, he had chilled champagne ready for us with two flutes with our names and wedding date inscribed! Overall, a great experience!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Arman · Married on 12/02/2013

I hired a party bus from ‘US Bargain limo service’ last week for my wedding and I must say, it was the best service we ever had. We got ourselves a very good deal and the service was top notch. Our guests thanked us for the hassle free ride. They also said that the driver was calm, patient and must had a good deal of experience in driving party buses.
    It was probably my best decision to hire US Bargain limo service for our guests on our wedding. I have absolutely no complaints and suggest everyone to go for US Bargain wedding service.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Rajat · Married on 11/23/2013

We wanted a big luxurious party bus for the wedding. We hired US Bargain Limo service for the same. They arrived as promised and on schedule. We had to reschedule the time and the venue at the end moment still they continued their service and were ok with it. The Party bus was amazing that looked brand new. The interior was a work of art. The driver was an expert I believe because there were no sharp turns or bumpy ride. It has become my all-time favourite, from now on for any of my special events; US Bargain Limo will be my only choice.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Bismay · Married on 11/11/2013

Great wedding limo service, probably the best in town. Love you guys for the arrangements and amenities in the Limo we booked. Thanks for the champagne toast and the red carpet. And above all thanks for the great service.
    The driver was really professional and friendly. The limos were in excellent condition and were the best I had even seen being offered by a limo services provider. Thanks for the great deal and I would recommend to every wedding planner to hire US Bargain for the limo service.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Deben · Married on 11/08/2013

The customer service from US Bargain Limo was superior. From ground to top from executives to drivers, everybody were so friendly and nice. The best thing about hiring US Bargain limo is that they all kept a constant communication with us and were open to queries and assistances. The cars were in the best of conditions with absolutely no problems. The vans were brand new, clean and well maintained. They even provided us with last minute changes and arrangements. US Bargain Limo is the best. I would suggest to everyone for wedding limo services.

Sent on 11/23/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank You Deben for choosing US bargain Limo, We always do our best for our customers , hope to hear from you soon again

Benson · Married on 11/08/2013

We contacted US Bargain wedding limo service for our wedding day and all was nice and sweet. I would definitely thank these guys for taking efforts in making our wedding day perfect. The limo they offered was smooth and with no hassles.
    Both I and my wife invited a lot of our friends so we hired 4 limos for our friends and guest. We never imagined that their service would be so great. The limos were brand new and looked fabulous. We probably got ourselves the best limos in town. Along with that they made our wedding special with the red carpet service and the champagne toast.

Sent on 11/24/2013

My wedding was on March 13th, following a really big reception. We wanted a limo service so we took Bargain Limos to rent a Limo and Party bus for my guests. We had arranged receptions at a number of locations. We also order a Mercedes for me and my wife.

Both the vehicles arrived right on time so that nobody had to wait. The drivers were so nice and cooperative that they felt like our friend was driving it. The Limo was spacious and offered all amenities that we needed.

This is probably the best wedding limo service I ever had. Thank you guys

Sent on 11/06/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you for a great review , as always we do our best for our customers

Lee · Married on 11/02/2013

The service from US Bargain Limo was beyond my expectations. The booking was done in a snap. We had hired other Limo service too but US Bargain Limo was just amazing and it stood out among the rest. From booking to delivery, everything was smooth and fast-tracked. The Limo they delivered on my wedding was super clean and was in excellent condition. The driver was a professional and also experienced. He showed-up with the car exactly as scheduled. My suggestions – if you have any special event then US Bargain limo is definitely the choice. Just like me, you would be glad to have made this decision.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Lalit · Married on 10/25/2013

We order a big luxurious party bus for our wedding from US Bargain Limo services. These guys showed up at the scheduled spot right at time. And the best thing is that we rescheduled the venue and time at the end and still they were ok with it.
    The Party bus was amazing, looked brand new and the interior was beautiful and clean. The ride was pretty great with no sharp turns or bumpy ride. I guess the driver was really experienced although he was really friendly. We will definitely rent another one on special events.
    The service was excellent and I would refer to people, if you are looking for a wedding limo service, US bargain limo is the best in town.

Sent on 11/15/2013

James · Married on 10/17/2013

Thank you guys for taking efforts to make my wedding perfect, we loved the limo you offer, it was amazing – smooth as melted chocolate. The service was…. I don’t know what to say! It was the best I ever experienced. I would refer to people, if you are looking for a wedding limo service, US Bargain Limo service is the way to go!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Thank You for choosing US Bargain Limo

saul · Married on 10/13/2013

Me and my wife decided to order an Mini Shuttle bus for our wedding party on October 13th to carry all our guests. I was quite sceptical at the beginning because I had hired a number of van rentals and wedding limo services before, but they all turned out to be a lousy experience. But when my cousin suggested me to contact US Bargain Limo, it turned out to be a revelation.
    I have never had such awesome experience form a limo service before. The service was the best than other limo services, combined. They were very approachable. The bus and the limo looked brand new with no hicks.

Sent on 11/12/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Great to hear from you and was a pleasure

John · Married on 10/10/2013

We contacted US Bargain wedding limo service for our wedding day. Both me and my wife have huge families and have got loads of friends. They were all attending my wedding so we hired 4 Limos for our guests and one for me and my wife.

We never expected the service would be this great. The cars looked brand new and were fabulous. They are probably the best Limo service in town. They also provided the red carper service and even champagne toast.

They made our day. The car arrived on time and the drivers were supper good. They are the best to hire to make a day special.

Sent on 11/09/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Hello John , We did our best top accommodate you , and very happy we made your day a perfect day
    Thank you very much for your referral

Gopabandhu · Married on 10/10/2013

We contacted US Bargain Limo to rent a Chrysler Stretch. We all know that planning a wedding is probably the most difficult and stressful thing to do in life. We wanted nothing to go wrong and certainly not the Chrysler.

We had hired wedding limo services before but nobody delivered what they promised. So I hired US Bargain Limo services because they already have a reputation of being the best.

The company mad perfect arrangements and thank god they arrived on time and the Chrysler didn’t had any hiccups. They are fresh and looked new. There was no trouble the van and the driver too was friendly that was such a relief.

Sent on 11/13/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you for using US bargain Limo, As always we work hard to make any event successful and congratulation on your big day

We got married a couple of days ago and got a limo from us bargin limo they got there on time very nice customer service and very realiable company will definitely call them again for future occasions.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Thank you for choosing US Bargain Limo

Michael · Married on 09/20/2013

We hired a Limo from US Bargain Limo service for wedding as well as for our honeymoon and I must say it were because of them our arrangement was a super success, great and exciting. The company offered us a really beautiful Escalade stretch that could easily take my friends to my wedding and also offered a car that took us to the airport for our honeymoon.

Everything was great and hassle free and I would say that we loved our dealings with them. The cars were as expected: neat and top-notch. The drivers drove really well; they were experienced and well behaved.

Thank you US Bargain, you guys rock!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2013

We just got back from our honeymoon and the past few weeks have been a whirlwind of greatness! This company gave us a super duper nice Escalade stretch that held 24 of our friends and family, and they also gave us a Lincoln town car for me and my husband that took us directly to the airport for our honeymoon! Really, there's nothing else that i can say except that we loved our dealings with them, the cars were as advertised, and they had gave us great treatment. Cars had extra special things in them for us and the drivers actually drove well. There weren't any sharp turns or anything. Nice!

Sent on 08/07/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

I'm very happy you enjoy our 24 Passengers Escalade , Congratulation on you wedding and wishing you all the best

Gerry · Married on 07/27/2013

Used these guys for a MASSIVE order. Both me and my new wife have large families and a ton of friends that were attending, so we needed 3 limos, an Excalibur for me and my wife, and a Mercedes S550 for my wife's parents who were coming all the way from Portland. These guys were top-notch. They provided us with red carpet service from end to end and even a champagne toast. Truly perfect. The cars were on time and we couldn't have been happier. They were really instrumental to a special weekend.

Sent on 08/05/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much for your business , we did our best to accommodate you all with the right limousine , and very happy you had a chance to see yourself and review our customer service and a great and professional chauffeur you had

Ben · Married on 07/26/2013

Went out with our large wedding party for one last shindig before the big night. Ordered a convertible Rolls Royce limo from these guys and it showed up at our spot.....we switched the meeting point right at the end but they were totally fine about it. As for the rolls royce, it was amazing. looked like brand-new and the inside was just what we wanted. During the ride, I hardly noticed any bumps, so it was really smooth and it looked beautiful. We posed a lot in and outside of the limo, and the fact that it was such a nice car really added to the pictures. Hopefully get an excuse to rent another one again soon!

Sent on 08/02/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Hi Ben , i'm very happy that you enjoy the ride with our beautiful convertible Rolls Roy's , Thank you for your business and Congratulation on your wedding