US Bargain Limo Reviews

126 | Hillside, NJ

126 Reviews for US Bargain Limo

Nathan · Married on 10/10/2014

I have rented two stretch limousines and a Coach bus for my guest , I was very nervous if the limos will be late , The limousine arrived 30 a head of time and waited for us , as well as the coach bus , the drivers were very polite and professional, the service exceed my expectation , will be happy to recommend them to any one

Sent on 10/23/2014

Victoria · Married on 08/23/2014

US Bargain Limo did a great job getting us where we all needed to be and on time for our wedding.

We got a 20 person party bus (for our 19 person bridal party including ourselves) and a 54-person shuttle bus to get the wedding guests to and from the hotel. We had the party bus from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (5 hours) and we had the shuttle bus from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. (7 hours)

As you can imagine, these two services with such big vehicles for so long cost a LOT of money. Everywhere we looked, it cost $3,500 - 4,500. However, this place really lives up to their name. For these two vehicles for the hours specified above, it cost $2,889 which included tax and tip (though we did also give a $100 tip to each driver). Definitely a bargain!

Our drivers were Doug and Julio. Both drove safely, were very friendly and amenable, and got us everywhere we needed to be on time. They showed up on time, got us there on time, and were generally a good limo company. We had their cell phone numbers to be able to contact them if needed. They don't come with the red carpet some other limo companies promise, but they had water, soda, and a champagne bottle in the party bus. I'd recommend them based on their price - they got the job done at a very fair, reasonable price!

Sent on 08/25/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

We are really glad to have another successful wedding service, And thank you very much for your nice review

Carolina · Married on 06/27/2014

We hired US Bargain Limo just a few weeks before our wedding. They provided great service and we were able to find cars within our budget. They were on schedule which is most important. The driver was professional, dressed nicely, and he was attentive to our needs at all times. He was also very helpful as I was getting in and out of the car in my gown, which I really appreciated.

Sent on 07/16/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank You very much for your business , its was a pleasure working with you

leezun · Married on 05/10/2014

I hired a bus for our family party from US BARGAIN LIMO and I experienced a great service. The bus came in time to pick us and after the party the bus also dropped us at our residence. The behavior of the bus driver was very good and he also helped us to pick up some of our luggage into the bus. I think this is a great thing that they take care of our other requirements. Thank you US BARGAIN LIMO for your great service.

Sent on 05/15/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you very much for your business , we are very happy that you had a great time

pramod · Married on 05/05/2014

I hired a Party Bus for my wedding party. Before the party I was not so sure about their service, but I am quite happy to say that they didn’t let me down. I experienced a great service from US BARGAIN LIMO. The party was well arranged. Starting from the decoration of party hall to the dinner arrangement everything was just perfect. I must recommend my friends to choose US BARGAIN LIMO

Sent on 05/13/2014

Master vijay · Married on 05/03/2014

I listened about US BARGAIN LIMO from my friend. At the time of my sister’s marriage I checked all the details of it and decided to choose a LIMO. I am very happy that they arrange the whole ceremony in a planned way. Everything is well managed and all arrangements are done in time. Thank you, for your service.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Ms. · Married on 04/12/2014

For April 12, 2014 I rented a 32 passenger party bus for my fiancee' for his birthday from Us Bargain limo and the service was impeccable. The driver "Lonnie" was amazing courteous, very professional, kind and considerate. I would definitely request this service and ask for the same driver on our next venture. Also "Sam" the gentlemen I communicated with regarding renting the bus made sure I got what I wanted. We had a fantastic time beginning to end. I'd like to thank "Sam" and his service, it was GREAT!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2014

trilok · Married on 02/06/2014

US Bargain Limo is good to hire Limos for wedding. One remarkable thing about US Bargain Limo is the service management. They provide Limos in perfect time. You can also book Limos online. I have a wonderful experience with it. You can also take the advantage.

Sent on 02/13/2014

garg · Married on 02/05/2014

For me, there is not another like US Bargain Limo. I experienced the service of US Bargain Limo in my friend’s wedding ceremony. My friend hired 5 Limos for family members and friends. All Limos are in a good condition and you don’t have to worry for anything. I suggest all my friends to hire US Bargain Limo.

Sent on 02/11/2014

ladd · Married on 02/04/2014

US Bargain Limo not only provides good service but also in very cost effective manner. You don’t have to worry about price and service. I hired US Bargain Limo for my relative’s wedding. I am surprised when I got to know about the price that was not over budget and best in the market. That was a great experience. Thank you US Bargain Limo.

Sent on 02/12/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Hello Mr Ladd , Our limo company work with all budgets and was a pleasure working with you

sumeet · Married on 02/03/2014

US Bargain Limo is a great service provider. When I hired US Bargain Limo, I am not sure that they can provide good service. But for me and my family that was a great experience. We don’t have to bother. The driver of the Limo was very friendly and his communication with my friends and relatives is nice. All enjoyed the wedding party without any disturbance.

Sent on 02/10/2014

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Was a pleasure doing business with you

Sourendra · Married on 12/13/2013

I was beyond impressed with US Bargain wedding Limousine Service! The driver was exceptional! He was patient while we took some shots and pictures, he was funny and kind when my nerves got the best of me, and he gave us the royal treatment when we left the church having a red carpet and champagne waiting for us! It was perfect

Sent on 12/22/2013

Andi · Married on 12/03/2013

We wanted hire a luxurious Limo for our wedding night. A friend of mine suggested to hire US Bargain Limo service for the wedding. After the event we were really happy that we took the right choice for our wedding day. The arrangement was successful as expected… thanks to US Bargain Limo. We have absolutely no complaints. The driver was easy to talk to and from the kind of driving I could say, he was really experienced. The service was beyond our expectation. US Bargain Limo has really lived up to its reputation.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Rajat · Married on 12/03/2013

US Bargain Limo was great! Everything was outlined clearly online and you can easily get a quote for how much everything would cost. Need to change the locations? Do it online! Simple. Just before the wedding, the company contacted me to give me my driver's name and contact number. My driver ended up calling me the night before to make sure the timeline of events was correct and if I needed anything from him. After the ceremony, he had chilled champagne ready for us with two flutes with our names and wedding date inscribed! Overall, a great experience!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Arman · Married on 12/02/2013

I hired a party bus from ‘US Bargain limo service’ last week for my wedding and I must say, it was the best service we ever had. We got ourselves a very good deal and the service was top notch. Our guests thanked us for the hassle free ride. They also said that the driver was calm, patient and must had a good deal of experience in driving party buses.
    It was probably my best decision to hire US Bargain limo service for our guests on our wedding. I have absolutely no complaints and suggest everyone to go for US Bargain wedding service.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Rajat · Married on 11/23/2013

We wanted a big luxurious party bus for the wedding. We hired US Bargain Limo service for the same. They arrived as promised and on schedule. We had to reschedule the time and the venue at the end moment still they continued their service and were ok with it. The Party bus was amazing that looked brand new. The interior was a work of art. The driver was an expert I believe because there were no sharp turns or bumpy ride. It has become my all-time favourite, from now on for any of my special events; US Bargain Limo will be my only choice.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Bismay · Married on 11/11/2013

Great wedding limo service, probably the best in town. Love you guys for the arrangements and amenities in the Limo we booked. Thanks for the champagne toast and the red carpet. And above all thanks for the great service.
    The driver was really professional and friendly. The limos were in excellent condition and were the best I had even seen being offered by a limo services provider. Thanks for the great deal and I would recommend to every wedding planner to hire US Bargain for the limo service.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Deben · Married on 11/08/2013

The customer service from US Bargain Limo was superior. From ground to top from executives to drivers, everybody were so friendly and nice. The best thing about hiring US Bargain limo is that they all kept a constant communication with us and were open to queries and assistances. The cars were in the best of conditions with absolutely no problems. The vans were brand new, clean and well maintained. They even provided us with last minute changes and arrangements. US Bargain Limo is the best. I would suggest to everyone for wedding limo services.

Sent on 11/23/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank You Deben for choosing US bargain Limo, We always do our best for our customers , hope to hear from you soon again

Benson · Married on 11/08/2013

We contacted US Bargain wedding limo service for our wedding day and all was nice and sweet. I would definitely thank these guys for taking efforts in making our wedding day perfect. The limo they offered was smooth and with no hassles.
    Both I and my wife invited a lot of our friends so we hired 4 limos for our friends and guest. We never imagined that their service would be so great. The limos were brand new and looked fabulous. We probably got ourselves the best limos in town. Along with that they made our wedding special with the red carpet service and the champagne toast.

Sent on 11/24/2013

My wedding was on March 13th, following a really big reception. We wanted a limo service so we took Bargain Limos to rent a Limo and Party bus for my guests. We had arranged receptions at a number of locations. We also order a Mercedes for me and my wife.

Both the vehicles arrived right on time so that nobody had to wait. The drivers were so nice and cooperative that they felt like our friend was driving it. The Limo was spacious and offered all amenities that we needed.

This is probably the best wedding limo service I ever had. Thank you guys

Sent on 11/06/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Thank you for a great review , as always we do our best for our customers

Lee · Married on 11/02/2013

The service from US Bargain Limo was beyond my expectations. The booking was done in a snap. We had hired other Limo service too but US Bargain Limo was just amazing and it stood out among the rest. From booking to delivery, everything was smooth and fast-tracked. The Limo they delivered on my wedding was super clean and was in excellent condition. The driver was a professional and also experienced. He showed-up with the car exactly as scheduled. My suggestions – if you have any special event then US Bargain limo is definitely the choice. Just like me, you would be glad to have made this decision.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Lalit · Married on 10/25/2013

We order a big luxurious party bus for our wedding from US Bargain Limo services. These guys showed up at the scheduled spot right at time. And the best thing is that we rescheduled the venue and time at the end and still they were ok with it.
    The Party bus was amazing, looked brand new and the interior was beautiful and clean. The ride was pretty great with no sharp turns or bumpy ride. I guess the driver was really experienced although he was really friendly. We will definitely rent another one on special events.
    The service was excellent and I would refer to people, if you are looking for a wedding limo service, US bargain limo is the best in town.

Sent on 11/15/2013

James · Married on 10/17/2013

Thank you guys for taking efforts to make my wedding perfect, we loved the limo you offer, it was amazing – smooth as melted chocolate. The service was…. I don’t know what to say! It was the best I ever experienced. I would refer to people, if you are looking for a wedding limo service, US Bargain Limo service is the way to go!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Thank You for choosing US Bargain Limo

saul · Married on 10/13/2013

Me and my wife decided to order an Mini Shuttle bus for our wedding party on October 13th to carry all our guests. I was quite sceptical at the beginning because I had hired a number of van rentals and wedding limo services before, but they all turned out to be a lousy experience. But when my cousin suggested me to contact US Bargain Limo, it turned out to be a revelation.
    I have never had such awesome experience form a limo service before. The service was the best than other limo services, combined. They were very approachable. The bus and the limo looked brand new with no hicks.

Sent on 11/12/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Great to hear from you and was a pleasure

John · Married on 10/10/2013

We contacted US Bargain wedding limo service for our wedding day. Both me and my wife have huge families and have got loads of friends. They were all attending my wedding so we hired 4 Limos for our guests and one for me and my wife.

We never expected the service would be this great. The cars looked brand new and were fabulous. They are probably the best Limo service in town. They also provided the red carper service and even champagne toast.

They made our day. The car arrived on time and the drivers were supper good. They are the best to hire to make a day special.

Sent on 11/09/2013

US Bargain Limo's reply:

Hello John , We did our best top accommodate you , and very happy we made your day a perfect day
    Thank you very much for your referral