URBANA PAUL Studios & Photo Booth Reviews

1 User photo

URBANA PAUL Studios & Photo Booth 1

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2018

So much fun!

Yesenia was always responsive & professional during all of our conversations. The photobooth had fun & sturdy props for all my guests to enjoy. I purchased 3 hours with 1 idle hour & it seemed like more than enough time to have fun. There were a couple issues with the flash, but the attendants fixed any issue quickly so everyone could get back to being silly. The gold sequin backdrop is prettier in person than in pictures. My guests had a blast. I know I did!

Tommy · Married on 04/21/2018

absolutely awesome service and they came highly recommended! Yesenia showed up extra early to set up before anyone arrived and was ready to snap photos as soon as dinner ended. They got soooooo many photos we were super excited! They even stayed an extra hour for a small fee!! BEST SERVICE EVER!!!

URBANA PAUL Studios & Photo Booth 2

Marie · Married on 02/03/2018

Absolutely fabulous vendor! Yesenia was very helpful throughout the whole process. The booking process was very easy. We are so happy with our choice for photobooth! Great scrapbook! Great props! Just a wonderful service.

Sent on 02/07/2018

URBANA PAUL Studios & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Marie for your feedback! We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our service. It was truly a pleasure!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2017

I'll start by letting all the readers know that I COLLECT photostrip pictures so thats just letting you know how picky I am with photobooth companies. I found Urbana Paul for my best friends wedding 2 years ago and we just used them for our wedding in January. THEY ARE GREAT! Both time Yesenia was the person I was in contact with and she was always very very helpful. The photos come out really nice, staff is great at your event and you also get to design your strip with lots of options!

Go with them, you will not be disappointed. Thank you guys for adding to our wedding! <3

• Diana & Reggie

Diana · Married on 04/08/2016

I found this photo booth vendor on groupon and gave them a call to book my date. I spoke with Yesenia who was fabulous to work with. She was very responsive and tried to accommodate all of our needs. Our guests loved the photobooth and we had a fun time looking through all of the photos provided in the online gallery. They even provided a custom print design for our tropical themed wedding which was perfect. Definitely worth looking into for your next event!