Cityside Flowers Reviews

65 | Wayne, NJ

65 Reviews for Cityside Flowers

Rose · Married on 07/16/2016

Excellent, excellent, excellent! I didn't have to worry about a thing which is hard when you are planning a special event! Love CitySide and love the price :)

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2016

From our initial sit down, I knew that Cityside Flowers was going to be the perfect florist for our wedding -- Rina took the time to listen to my vision and offer perfect suggestions to bring it to life. From start to finish, working with Rina was an absolute pleasure -- She was incredibly responsive to any and all questions, and always happy to help. In addition to our bouquets and centerpieces, we also rented a birch arch for the ceremony (it was beautiful!) and flowers for the cake -- everything they created was perfect, and they truly went above and beyond. The florals exceeded all expectations -- so much so, that when the flowers were delivered on the day of the wedding, I had to call Rina to immediately thank her for going out of her way to make my dreams come true. Everything was GORGEOUS and everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. And just as important -- they were able to stay within our budget, while still creating incredible arrangements. Everything was perfect, and I highly recommend working with them -- I will be sure to be back for all floral needs

Sent on 08/21/2016

marianna · Married on 07/02/2016

Working with Laura was a total breeze right from the start. She came highly recommended and boy am I glad I went with her! She worked with me closely to learn exactly what I was hoping for for my wedding day. She was patient, genuine and totally honest when it came to her opinions. I really appreciated that, it showed her professionalism. The flowers at my wedding were drop dead GORGEOUS. They were above and beyond anything that I could even imagine. My bouquet was breathtaking. I highly recommend her for the next event that you need flowers for. No doubt!!!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Alexis · Married on 06/19/2016

I want to say that I had an amazing experiences using cityside flowers for my wedding. Rina is the designer who worked with me every step of the way. During my consultation, she took the time to listen to all of the details I wanted included in my wedding flowers and also helped me organize my own ideas. With in a couple days she had a sample for me to look at and I was blown away. Last minute, I needed to make a couple changes. She assured me that it would be no problem. I was impressed how quickly she responded to any emails or phone calls I made and how pleasant she was to work with. I will definitely be using them for future events and will also be recommending Cityside Flowers to friends and family.

lori · Married on 06/11/2016

Laura at Cityside Flowers delivered the most beautiful centerpeices and bouquets that took my breath away! Literally. Friends and guests remarked that they were the nicest wedding flowers they had ever seen. I'm holding onto my bouquet until the last petal falls... and I cherish the photos with my bridal party and their bouquets, two of them have already booked with Laura. Thank you Laura! Couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 01/13/2017

helga · Married on 06/09/2016

Rina is honestly the best! I met her at a bridal show and she really knows her stuff! After visiting several other florists, who were way more money, I met with Rina. I brought pictures of the bouquets and center pieces that I liked and she identified everything and even offered other suggestions! She quickly picked up on my style and her suggestions were all fabulous! I received her quote on the first consultation and to my surprise she was the most affordable I talked to! She is very sweet and even called me a few days before my wedding to make sure everything was perfect! On the day of my wedding her team arrived on time and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She nailed my vision! She made my day with the gorgeous flowers and her kind heart! I would definitely recommend her to anyone and plan to use her for other events in the future!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Doris · Married on 06/08/2016

The flowers were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-L-Y beautfiul...exactly what we wanted for our special event! I won't go anywhere else for flowers!

• Q

quin · Married on 06/04/2016

Laura did an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding from the bouquets to the center pieces. Everything was exactly what I wanted and absolutely beautiful. She understood my vision from the beginning and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Catherine · Married on 06/03/2016

I am beyond thrilled with how my flowers looked on my wedding day! Laura is amazing at what she does and I am so happy to have worked with her My bouquet was everything I dreamed of and my reception was something out of a fairytale! Laura was always flexible and I appreciated her honest advice throughout the entire process. Everything looked beautiful and I recommend Cityside Flowers to any bride that is looking for amazing floral design!

Sent on 09/02/2016
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/03/2015

Cityside Flowers turned my wedding venue into such a beautiful sight that literally took everyone's breath away. Almost a year later and my guests are still talking about my floral decor. I also wanted a flower color that was out of season and Cityside delivered with so many different, gorgeous flowers in the color I wanted. They are simply amazing. I would highly recommend them.

rebecca · Married on 07/13/2018

We used Cityside for our wedding in July 2018. I worked with Rina throughout the process. We met multiple times to ensure we were on the same page as far as design. Rina provided beautiful samples during our meetings. She was very accommodating and was more than happy to make changes and provide suggestions. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and I feel that we really got a lot although we were on a budget.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Mike · Married on 05/28/2016

They were very helpful during one of the most stressful times in our lives. My wife and I could not be happier with the service they provided. Friendly, professional, courteous and affordable. Definitely money well spent. Thanks again!

jillian · Married on 01/12/2018

3.6
      0.5

This post is more for the experience I had when I went to get a quote. I went to the Fairfield location; walked in and was told I was supposed to meet in Saddle Brook. Then the women I met with, who had great ideas only talked about herself and her problems. Anytime I mentioned pricing and a budget I had; she would tell me about how she was getting things for free bc she works here, or herself, not for me.
    Her ideas were great, and the pricing was wonderful. however,t he experience I had with her was terrible.

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 10/28/2017

1.8
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      0.5

Out of all my vendors, this is the only one that made me cry so much from frustration. I originally met with Laura. She was very accommodating and tries very hard to keep you on budget. She created the 1st sample centerpiece and I asked for changes to be made. Even before seeing the 2nd sample, I booked with her on Mar 5th 2017. She was supposed to reach out to me to show me the 2nd sample. It was now April 28th. I email her & get a reply that she is no longer with the company. She said everything would be handed over to another florist named Karen. When was I going to be told about the new florist? So I personally call Karen & she asks me to schedule a day for me to come in to essentially do the consultation ALL OVER AGAIN!! WE MEET IN MAY!!! When I speak to Karen I reiterate my vision and she shuts everything down insisting that it is too expensive or items were not available, etc. Basically I was being forced to change everything. Karen told me Laura was no longer working there because she was undercharging clients. Karen said they would honor the same price but I still needed to figure out a different centerpiece. Karen just kept talking about herself and how she now has to take on all this work that was left behind because of Laura. I go again to see a sample Karen makes for me which looks terrible & Karen even admitted it looked horrible. The weirdest thing about the visit was how Laura was there "finishing up work for them". Laura started getting involved in the visit. Every time Karen left the room Laura would say this looks terrible. Make sure she listens to what you want. This was the most uncomfortable and unprofessional experience I have ever had! After so many months of nonsense, we finally decided on a centerpiece in August. It didn't have everything I wanted on it. I was so stressed in general that I didn't even care anymore. The centerpieces & bouquets were gorgeous but at what cost? My sanity? Bottom Line: Quality work. Horrific customer service.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Nickalina · Married on 10/20/2018

0.4
      0.5

So my fiancé and I were looking into florist for our wedding that will be coming up and a friend recommended I contact Rina. When I did I booked my appointment with her, we agreed that we would meet at the Wayne locations since it was closer to my house. My fiancé and I drove in the snow to the Wayne locations and when we got there she was not there. The manager called her and she wasn't even at the other location in Saddlebrook she was shopping for a wedding. Interesting since we had an appointment for that time... The manager (who was annoyed) then took care of us and said Rina will be sending you the proposal. Rina did not even call to apologize and I had to call her looking for my proposal a week later. We went back and forth with the proposal since my fiancé and I were on a smaller budget. My last email to Rina was asking for pictures of examples of bouquets and I NEVER heard back from her... wonder why? maybe because my $1,000 wedding flowers were not good enough for you? I needed to spend more then that? Very horrible business and would NOT recommend them.

Sent on 08/08/2018