Cityside Flowers Reviews

65 | Wayne, NJ

65 Reviews for Cityside Flowers

Laurel · Married on 12/02/2016

I cannot even being to describe how wonderful my experience was with Laura at Cityside Flowers. She went above and beyond to understand what Greg and I wanted for our wedding and how to to make it come to life within our budget. The flowers brought our wedding to life, but more than flowers, Laura made me feel like she was invested in our wedding like a family member, and that is irreplaceable. I am looking forward to using her for all of my future special occasions.

Sent on 01/13/2017

audrey · Married on 11/26/2016

Rina was an absolute gem to work with and went above and beyond to help create the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding! She's also so reasonably priced. I was pretty specific about what I wanted and thought we wouldn't be able to get there considering our budget, but Rina made it work and everything (the ceremony arch decor, all dinner table arrangements, and little touches throughout the venue) looked amazing - she nailed it right on the head, and the flowers added to the romantic and whimsical look we were trying to create. On top of all of that, she was incredibly thoughtful and you can tell she really cares about creating something you will love! Everything was on time and super fresh! Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 01/15/2017

daphne · Married on 11/20/2016

Rina was an absolute pleasure to work with. We first met her when she did the flowers for my sister's wedding. We were so pleased that we brought her back for mine and she hit it out of the park once again. She was easy to communicate with and very accommodating to changes I requested. I was thrilled with the flowers and she made my wedding look truly magical, just the way I had dreamed of.

josephine · Married on 11/18/2016

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she did an AMAZING job on our flowers and decorations. Even the venue said the archway for the ceremony was the most beautiful they had ever seen! Our bouquets were gorgeous, too. Laura spent a tremendous amount of time meeting with me to discuss possible arrangements, and she was enthusiastic throughout the process. You can tell she is a real artist and loves what she does. On our wedding day, she arrived over an hour earlier than agreed to make sure everything was perfect for us. She really captured the feel we were going for and I recommend her and Cityside Flowers highly.

Sent on 01/13/2017

kortney · Married on 11/13/2016

It was an amazing experience working with Cityside Flowers! Laura, my consultant, was so friendly and relatable, making her one of the best wedding vendors I worked with! When we first met and spoke about my vision for my wedding, she completely understood what I was looking for on my special day. This immediately made me feel like I was making the right choice working with Laura. She guided me through choosing flowers and accessories to make each and every detail perfect! She was able to turn my dream vision into a reality on my wedding day, making me a very happy bride! The Cityside Flowers team was so thoughtful and professional every step of the way! On my wedding day, the flowers looked absolutely beautiful, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the cake and petals down the aisle! I will definitely return to Laura for future events and highly recommend working with Cityside for an extremely incredible experience with amazing results.

Brooke · Married on 11/11/2016

Our wedding was just breathtaking. Laura and her staff truly exceeded our expectations. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful our flower arrangements were. She brought our vision to life and we couldn’t be more thankful for all her hard work. I have to thank Laura for helping making our special day nothing but magical. Can’t wait to work with them again for my sister's upcoming wedding!

C · Married on 10/28/2016

We couldn't be happier with the way our flowers turned out for our wedding. Laura is the best!! She is so sweet, professional, and easy to work with. CitySide was by far our favorite vendor. They exceeded our expectations. You can't go wrong with them, highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/04/2017

kate · Married on 10/28/2016

I highly recommend Laura at Cityside Flowers. After meeting with three other florists I was feeling a bit underwhelmed. Laura was creative, generous with her time and creativity...finally I found my wedding florist. She always returned my calls and emails promptly and even Skyped a follow up meeting so my out of town sister could be involved. The day of the wedding was like a dream come true...her designs far exceeded my expectations, from my bouquets to my centerpieces....all were breathtaking. Thank you Laura for making my wedding day so incredibly special, I will always recommend you.

helen · Married on 10/21/2016

I've recently met with Laura at Cityside Flowers and found her to be knowledgable, creative and very receptive to my needs. Working within my budget, through creativity and patience, I was more than satisfied when I brought my mother to our second appointment to view our sample centerpiece. Both of us were overjoyed, Laura had exceeded our expectations, so far I have been more than satisfied with the level of professionalism and am now, confidently, looking forward to seeing the rest of my flowers on my wedding day. Hope you read this Laura! Thank you!

Sent on 07/29/2016

marianne · Married on 10/21/2016

AMAZING! Laura and her team absolutely NAILED it for our wedding. Everyone was raving about so many things but especially the flowers! From first meeting to final mock-up, Laura was such a pleasure to work with. Her relaxed/no drama approach is so refreshing in a sea of wedding vendors. She is a consummate professional and INCREDIBLY talented. The scene she created far exceeded our expectations. The flowers lasted FOREVER - we walked into our house after a 2.5 week honeymoon to find some still in bloom! Laura's knowledge of flowers not only helps you pick the right flowers for your occasion but also helps you stay on your budget. Laura is a true artist and I cannot recommend her highly enough for any bride looking for beautiful and UNIQUE floral design.

melissa · Married on 10/21/2016

Laura was absolutely fantastic to work with. The bouquets, centerpieces and reception decorations came out even more beautiful than I could have dreamed! They put the perfect touch on our wedding day. Laura made the entire process so easy from start to finish and was extremely collaborative, responsive and flexible to the changes we made and was a true expert. I highly recommend Laura to anyone looking for beautiful flowers and a seamless process. We cannot thank her enough!!!

jenna · Married on 10/01/2016

After meeting with Rina, I knew I found the right florist! She was so excited to help me with my vision and really understood what I wanted. She is so warm and her staff is very responsive and easy to work with! The followers completely exceeded my expectations and my centerpieces looked even better than I imagined! Thank you Rina and Cityside Flowers!!!

leah · Married on 09/30/2016

Laura is absolutely amazing! I LOVED everything that she did, from the aisle, to our bouquets, to the centerpieces. Everything was stunning and looked even better than I had envisioned it. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, Laura was extremely professional, and you can tell that she takes everything she does very seriously, which is much appreciated. I highly recommend Cityside Flowers and Laura to anyone if you want stunning floral arrangements without having to worry that you won't be getting what you want. Everything was beautiful!

lisa · Married on 09/25/2016

When we started planning our wedding we knew we wanted Laura as our flower vendor because of her fabulous reputation. We met with her 10 months before the big day and explained what we were looking for. We love flowers but also wanted to make sure that the venue was candle-lit and would have a romantic atmosphere. Laura and her team gave us exactly what we dreamed of. The bouquets and boutonnieres were delivered on time and looked amazing. The church was decorated exactly the way we wanted and looked beautiful. Our reception venue was lit up with candles that were placed on crystal candelabras, topped with an elegant red flower arrangement. It was definitely romantic and complimented our venue beautifully.
    We definitely made the best decision by choosing Laura and we highly recommend her. Thank you Laura and Cityside Flowers for making our dream wedding come true!

kelly · Married on 08/21/2016

Laura did an amazing job as my florist for my wedding! the bouquets and boutonnieres were so beautiful! She made a sample centerpiece months before my wedding to make sure it was what I wanted my flowers to look like. The flowers came out perfect. She always kept in contact to ask if there were any changes to my flowers months/weeks leading up to my wedding. If I had any questions for Laura, I emailed her and she always responded back right away. I would highly recommend her for your wedding! You will not be disappointed.

Jackie · Married on 08/19/2016

Cityside recently provided the flowers for my wedding and I was amazed at the detail and effort they put into my day. I was a bit picky and wanted several specific flowers (some which were out of season) - but somehow they were able to get everything just the way I wanted it. I think they had to fly them in from 3 different countries! My guests were RAVING and honestly it didn't cost as much as I thought it would. Over all I am extremely happy and would suggest them to everyone! Thanks guys!

Sent on 08/20/2016

rosita · Married on 08/13/2016

I met Rina before I had even set a date and selected my venue. Not only does her work speak for itself, but I felt that she truly understood my vision and made it a reality. The day went flawless (the team had to flip the ballroom from a ceremony to reception space during cocktail hour) and I was surprised to see the floral arrangements in great condition once I returned from my honeymoon two weeks later! HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended for beautiful, unique, long-lasting and stunning arrangements!

Andie · Married on 08/05/2016

I was beyond thrilled with my wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. The altar flowers, boutonnieres, and corsages were also beautiful. LAURA found the perfect shades of pinks and reds as I requested, and was able to make everything coordinate in such a fantastic way. Delivery was on time, as promised. Laura delivered them herself. I was so happy when I saw my bouquet, and I cannot say enough nice things about Cityside Flowers, and Laura and the entire staff. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Mallory · Married on 08/05/2016

Laura was absolutely amazing. We saw what a beautiful job she did on my brother's wedding and knew we needed to have her do our flowers for our wedding. She treated us like we were family and really cared about our preferences. I had a vision of what I wanted all the bouquets to look like, and Laura exceeded my expectations. All the flowers were so stunning especially the peonies. I received so many compliments from all my family and friends. I am so glad we had Cityside Flowers do our flowers they were more than we could've asked for. Thank you for making our wedding that much more beautiful!

megan · Married on 08/04/2016

Laura was absolutely amazing to work with. She is extremely talented and put together the most beautiful arrangements for me, my bridal party, the ceremony, and the reception. Beyond being so nice and accommodating she is extremely fair when it comes to pricing. Loved every second working with her and would recommend her to any couple looking for a phenomenal florist

angela · Married on 07/31/2016

Laura was so kind and patient throughout the whole process. I changed my mind a lot of times but she accommodated my needs every time and was very thorough. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautifully made, her special touch was definitely noticeable. There is no way I could've gotten the same beautiful creations from another florist with my set bugdet. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Nina · Married on 07/30/2016

We used Rina from CitySide Florist for our wedding because she was highly recommended by our venue. I can see why! She really listened when I explained what I wanted and didn't want, but was still creative and made everything even better than I ever imagined. The bouquets were perfect and the centerpieces were breathtaking. She delivered everything personally, and took the time to set up candles, rose petals, and other small touches for us. She obviously enjoys her job and she's very good at it.

janet · Married on 07/29/2016

From the moment I walked into the building and met Laura and Nick I knew they were the ones. They are very professional and the work they did was amazing! The centerpieces were nice and full and I received a lot of complements about them. The bouquet were perfect! I would use them again!!! They exceeded my expectations. My Maid of Honor has already booked them for her wedding!

Ramona · Married on 07/28/2016

Service, Quality & Value were all OUTSTANDING! After our first meeting with Rina, we felt confident that she understood out vision, and she certainly delivered! Everything was gorgeous! I feel confident recommending her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/26/2016
  • F

felicia · Married on 07/24/2016

Laura and Rina were an absolute pleasure to work with. Going into it, we had no idea what flowers we wanted, and they made it easy for us to pick out amazing centerpieces and other flowers that would take an already beautiful venue and make it look absolutely stunning. Our wedding venue honestly looked like it belong in a magazine because of what an incredible job they did. We were especially impressed with how well they communicated with us leading up to the wedding to ensure they got every detail correct. We were honestly speechless when we saw the end result. I can't recommend them highly enough.