Upstyles for the Aisles Reviews

30 | Marydel, MD

30 Reviews for Upstyles for the Aisles

Stacey · Married on 09/19/2020

Customized focus and experience

Dede was awesome. Excellent personality and worked with me to find a look that featured what I asked for. She did an amazing job with my hair and all the ladies in my crew. The makeup artist she had, Emily was off the charts awesome. Best face of makeup I’ve ever worn. Dede listens and hooks it up!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney C. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing service !

Dede was wonderful and her make up artist was too! Not only does she do a wonderful job, she is also so kind and sincere! I definitely recommend Upstyles for the Aisles! She was right on time, And super helpful before and during the wedding day!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Service and Affordable

Dede and team were wonderful. All of my bridal party loved their hair, and our makeup looked so natural. They do beautiful work and are very reaosnably priced!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany L. · Married on 08/03/2019

Happy Bride!

Exceptional service from the trial all the way to the day of! She even took extra care with my extensions to make sure they were perfectly curly for the whole wedding day!! Highly recommend Dede!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Sue

Sue · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience!

Dede and her team were great from the beginning. They were prompt and made this a fun experience! They were flexible and got 6 of us done in about 4 hours! We all loved our looks and I would use this team again!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley K. · Married on 05/18/2019

Dede is Fantastic!

Dede did a tremendous job on my hair and my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding! She was professional, organized, kind, and she made me look amazing! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Clarice · Married on 09/22/2018

Dede thank you so much for your amazing energy ,love, and talent!! My wedding day hair was a challenge and you nailed it !! My hair was so perfect it lasted 24 hours !!! Your Amazing !!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Kristina · Married on 09/08/2018

Dede was wonderful! She's such a fun energy to have in the room when you're semi freaking out! She really wants you to be happy with the outcome :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Julia · Married on 08/11/2018

I was really dreading researching hairstylists because while most vendors provided services at comparable rates, it was hard to see how they differentiated from one another. After extensively researching approx. 27 vendors, I finally settled on Dede based on her responsiveness, price, and pictures I saw of her work. I am extremely happy with her attention to detail and flawless execution. I was worried about my thinning hair, but it came out perfect, lasted all night, and was Pinterest worthy! I highly recommend her for your next event.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

Dede was fantastic! I had several ladies (bride, bridesmaids, moms) needing their hair done in a short period of time so Dede showed up at 6am to get us started! Dede is incredibly organized--to help speed up the process, we all sent her pictures our hair style prefences. Dede showed up with the pictures printed out and a rough timeline of whose hair would be done at specific times. It made the morning run so smoothly! I actually booked Dede a bit late so I didn't have time for a hair trial but it didn't matter--she took the pictures I sent and beautifully recreated it to suit me! Everyone's hair looked beautiful and stayed in all throughout the day! If you are looking for someone with positive energy paired with professionalism, Dede is your lady!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2017

If you are like me, looking through reviews trying to decide on the best person to do your hair on your wedding day....seriously, look no further! Dede did my hair for my October 6th Wedding and I cant begin to say how GREAT she was! I planned my Wedding afar from Washington, never meeting Dede or having a trial before my wedding day. from start to finish Dede was patient, easy to reach, and perfectly executed the look I wanted! she is not only extremely talented but a lot of fun to have around in the stressful hours leading up to the wedding! I HIGHLY recommend Dede, you wont be disappointed! thank you Dede for your part in making my wedding day so special!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2017

Dede was absolutely wonderful! She came to my apartment to do a hair trial well in advance of the wedding where we played around to get a style I loved. The day of she arrived bright and early and everything went wonderful! Dede brings great energy to the group and I felt very relaxed and confident with her. I got so many compliments on my hair - it was fabulous!! My girls looked amazing as well. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Cynthia · Married on 08/12/2017

I was so pleased that we used Dede from Upstyles for the Aisles for my daughter's wedding. Everyone's hair looked wonderful and she made sure that my daughter's was especially beautiful and that she was happy with it. In addition, Dede is very sweet and friendly which is important when you are spending all afternoon together. She put my daughter at ease and is and excellent stylist!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

Dede was absolutely AMAZING! She is very talented, and made all of our hair look wonderful! She showed up promptly and started quickly, working many hours to get all of us done efficiently. Even after we all were done, she made sure to touch up our hair if needed! If you are looking for a talented hair stylist, be sure to check out Upstyles for the Aisles! Dede is just wonderful!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Casandra · Married on 05/26/2017

Dede was amazing at trying to assist with a last minute elopement. She was fast, responsive and amazingly helpful. While ultimately we decided to not have the destination elopement, I felt that she absolutely deserved a review for her wonderful work and her going above and beyond what everyone else did.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Laura · Married on 03/04/2017

Dede was an absolute pleasure to work with. I definitely felt like I was given plenty of personalized attention and that all of my requests were honored to a T. Excellent communication and great attitude. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Stacey was amazing!! My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair! She was great to work with and was very responsive. I was nervous planning my Baltimore wedding from Atlanta and after my trial with Stacey I knew I had found the perfect hair stylist! She is the best!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Lee · Married on 12/05/2015

Beautiful work, the styles for each of the girls were perfect! Just stunning Upstyles and very accommodating!I
    Stacey made the day so special!!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Wedding :Oct 3, 2015
    Stacey is a wonder woman when it comes to up-do hair styles. After having my first hair trial go terribly wrong I turned to Stacey in high hopes she would be able to create a style I was looking for. She did just that! Stacey was tasked with not only doing my hair, but also 5 bridesmaids all wanting an up-do. Throughout the whole process Stacey was so patient and listened to everyone’s ideas. She even took time to look at photos the girls came with.
    Everyone’s hair that day was absolutely gorgeous. We received many compliments throughout the night on how great our hair looked. Even through hurricane winds the day of my wedding we still took photos outside and our hair stayed perfectly in place. Although a little pricey..you get what you pay for and its totally worth every penny! Another plus is she will come to you on your wedding day!

THANK YOU!!!! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! You can’t go wrong!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/29/2015

Dede was such as asset to the "wedding team" and I'm just so grateful I had her there to do my hair! It had honestly never looked better and it's exactly what I wanted. In fact, It was probably my biggest compliment of the night. Dede knows how to make a bride feel comfortable and relaxed on her big day as well. She's easy to work with and will offer suggestions if desired, which can be really helpful for tomboy brides, such as myself. I would definitely use her fabulous services again!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jaime · Married on 07/11/2015

Dede was amazing!!! Very professional and Punctual. I could not have done my wedding without the help of Dede.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Dede and her assistant from Upstyles for the Aisles did the hair for 12 bridesmaids at my wedding; the results were absolutely fantastic. From the moment I emailed Dede inquiring about her services a few months before my wedding, I knew she was a professional with customer service at the top of her mind. She was responsive with emails and answered all my questions. The day of the wedding, she came on time and made all the bridesmaids feel relaxed and comfortable. She is such a low-maintenance vendor; after I booked her, I didn't have to worry about a thing. And what she did with each person's hair was amazing. Every single person loved her hairstyle, and she was able to recreate the looks each person wanted perfectly. I couldn't believe I was able to get such excellent quality for such reasonable pricing. I highly recommend anyone looking for hair services to book Upstyles for the Aisles/Dede Crout.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Aida · Married on 02/21/2015

Dede was an absolute godsend. Don't bother getting anyone else. She nailed my style on the first try. She is an absolute professional.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2014

My hair was so beautiful. Stacey has exceeded my expectations!!! My mother also had her hair done as well. Truly a wonderful experience!! Thank you Stacey!

Sent on 10/29/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/04/2014

I was ecstatic with the results of my updo, BEAUTIFUL & CLASSY! I received compliments from everyone in regards to my updo. Male and female, younger and older. Super HAPPY & IMPRESSED :))

Sent on 10/29/2014