Upstate Photo Fun Reviews

69 Reviews for Upstate Photo Fun

• Tonya

Tonya Holbrook · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazzzinggg!

Russ was simply amazing, not only were him and his partner a blast to have there but the amount of stuff and the set up he had was beyond amazing. Everyone at our wedding couldn't wait to get into that photo booth! He had people lined up all night long. I would definitely recommend him for your next event or wedding, it was totally worth the money, and Russ is a blast to have there!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Laurie · Married on 08/17/2018

This was a great addition to the wedding reception. Everyone had a blast. Gets everyone in the party mood. And I loved the scrap book with everyone's picture in in. Russ, you and your assistant did an amazing job! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/26/2018

Wish I had more time to take more pics! The selection of props was amazing! All my guests enjoyed Russ's photobooth! The thank you cards are a nice touch!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Shawna · Married on 03/15/2018

These guys were amazing. My guests raved about the photo "booth" and their options! (I say "booth" lightly since youre in an open space with enough room for however many people you want). The props were plentiful and great! They definitely were a huge contribution to my blast of a wedding. The photo quality was top notch, and they were professional and fun. I opted for the scrapbook for my guests to add their photo booth strips and sign and it's one of the favorite things I got. I was also given a flash drive with ALL of the photos taken- which I thought was super special! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Ashlee · Married on 11/11/2017

Of all the weddings I have attended, this was by far the BEST photo booth!!!! Sooo many props and my guests were having a blast!!!!! The next day, my husband & I laughed hysterically at ALL the photos that were taken and given to us on a USB!!! Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Upstate photo fun was fantastic! They have the best props. Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth and we loved looking at all the pics afterwards. I'd definitely recommend them for any event. It was one of my favorite things about our wedding and they were wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Krystan · Married on 09/23/2017

I originally wasn't planning to have a photo booth at our wedding, but we met Russ and actually booked the booth BEFORE we even had our venue set. Super affordable, very professional & was a lot of fun! We received a scrap book made from our guests, physical copies of all pictures as well as a flash drive with digital copies. Definitely worth it!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Cassandra · Married on 09/16/2017

This company is the best photo booth company I have ever seen! They have so many props to keep your guests entertained and coming back! They also customized everything to my liking and didn't let me settle on something that I didn't actually want. They were so easy to work with and it was definitely the hit of my wedding. I couldn't have asked for better service! They even put together a scrapbook with all of my guests pictures with messages so I could remember the fun they had celebrating me and my husband. These guys are a must!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Krystal · Married on 09/16/2017

An absolute blast! My guest and I had such a blast with upstate photo fun. They so many props and you can take as many pictures as you want. I would have to say with ease this was my favorite part of my wedding the next day I got home and sat and looked through the amazing scrapbook they put together and I laughed so hard at these great pictures and there where hundreds to look through. So happy we went with them I would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Carmen · Married on 09/09/2017

Great value and service! Our guests all loved the photo booth, which had tons of props. They went out of their way to get a backdrop that matched my theme when the regular selections weren't quite what I wanted. The photos came out great and we're excited to get a copy of all of them. I communicated mostly with Russ, and he was great to work with. Very happy we went with them.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Barbara · event on 08/19/2017

Upstate Photo Fun was so easy to work with and was the hit of the party.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Patricia · Married on 08/19/2017

So awesome! So many props and Russ was very engaging with the guests at the wedding. He compiled a photo album and gave it to the bride and groom at the end of the wedding! Would not hesitate to use Upstate at any future events. Strongly recommend having a photo booth, it is sooo much fun.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Caitlin · Married on 08/05/2017

UpState Photo Fun was awesome! Russ was so responsive to any questions I had prior to the big day. He worked with me to choose a theme for the photo strips that perfectly fit my style. Then, on the wedding day he was beyond accommodating! He kept the guests interested, facilitated a beautiful scrapbook of guest pictures......he even helped my mother and maid of honor figure out how to bustle my dress!!! I cannot say enough good things about this company.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Amy · event on 07/23/2017

Russ was so patient and professional for both of the Sweet 16 birthday parties that we had.

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • kathy

kathy · Married on 07/08/2017

We can't say enough great things about Russ and his daughter and son in law. Our guests had a blast with the photo booth and they provided the most props I have ever seen. I woul highly recommend then!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Emilee · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Russ and his crew was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better time.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2017

Russ and his wife did an amazing job! We had so many guests ranting and raving about the photobooth and how amazing it was! The amount of props they bring was one of my favorite parts! Each picture we were switching props around! I'm not sure there was a time at our wedding that a guest wasn't using the photobooth! We also added the scrapbook & we loved looking at all of our friends and families comments and pictures! I will recommend Upstate Photo Fun for any event & hope that we can use them again in the future! :)

Sent on 07/05/2017

M · Married on 06/17/2017

Russ is amazing! Used him last minute (day before wedding). He not only rushed to get everything lined up for us but was so professional. All our guests loved the photo booth and all his props. We received copies that day of the pictures, a USB of all the pictures and 10 thank you picture cards. He does not disappoint!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Russ is a family friend of ours. Russ and his wife were both amazing to work with. They had hundreds of props that are included with the photo booth and our guests had an absolute blast! We had them manage our guest book by having guests put their photo booth photos in a scrapbook and sign next to their pictures. Russ was organized, detail oriented, and responsive to all of my emails. He customized our experience by letting us chose a background for the photos and he even let us choose the ribbon color for the bookmark sleeves that guests were given to put their pictures in. I was grateful that Russ was also very knowledgeable of the wedding industry and he gave us very helpful tips on areas we were unsure about. He referred us to the photographer we used for our wedding! We truly felt that we received so much more than your average photo booth. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Upstate Photo Fun's reply:

Amanda, thank you for the awesome review it was a pleasure working with you and it was great to see, you, Erik and your mom all so happy. I think you guests had a blast dancing the night away and taking pictures at the photo booth. i am glad everyone enjoyed themselves. Best of luck to you both.

Lauren · Married on 11/19/2016

You guys are amazing! You get guests involved and have more props than any photobooth I have seen. Being able to text/email photos and having a copy for every person in the picture is awesome. Customized photo backdrop. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding be so amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Sheryl · Married on 10/07/2016

Absolutely perfect for our wedding! Was a huge hit and everyone loved all the props to choose from. Russ and Deana are amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Kara · Married on 10/01/2016

Professional & Fun group of people to work with! They were so flexible to work with

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2016

Upstate photo fun was so much fun. My husband and I are very happy we choose them. My guest had a blast. Looking through the pictures we got the next day was just as fun. Lots of laughs!!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2016

This is the best photo booth set up we’ve seen for a wedding! We met with Russ and his wife several times beforehand, and they were a pleasure to work with. In putting together the book marks that go along with the photo booth, they put an incredible amount of time and effort towards creating a design and color scheme that goes with your wedding theme. They brought a huge selection of fun props with them, and every guest found their way to the photo booth at least once during the night. This was a perfect addition to our wedding and helped make our night so memorable!

Sent on 12/11/2016