Upstate Photo Fun Reviews

68 | Latham, NY

68 Reviews for Upstate Photo Fun

68 Upstate Photo Fun Reviews

Laurie · Married on 08/17/2018

This was a great addition to the wedding reception. Everyone had a blast. Gets everyone in the party mood. And I loved the scrap book with everyone's picture in in. Russ, you and your assistant did an amazing job! Thanks again!

Nancy · Married on 05/26/2018

Wish I had more time to take more pics! The selection of props was amazing! All my guests enjoyed Russ's photobooth! The thank you cards are a nice touch!

Shawna · Married on 03/15/2018

These guys were amazing. My guests raved about the photo "booth" and their options! (I say "booth" lightly since youre in an open space with enough room for however many people you want). The props were plentiful and great! They definitely were a huge contribution to my blast of a wedding. The photo quality was top notch, and they were professional and fun. I opted for the scrapbook for my guests to add their photo booth strips and sign and it's one of the favorite things I got. I was also given a flash drive with ALL of the photos taken- which I thought was super special! Thank you so much for everything!

Ashlee · Married on 11/11/2017

Of all the weddings I have attended, this was by far the BEST photo booth!!!! Sooo many props and my guests were having a blast!!!!! The next day, my husband & I laughed hysterically at ALL the photos that were taken and given to us on a USB!!! Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Upstate photo fun was fantastic! They have the best props. Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth and we loved looking at all the pics afterwards. I'd definitely recommend them for any event. It was one of my favorite things about our wedding and they were wonderful to work with!!

Krystan · Married on 09/23/2017

I originally wasn't planning to have a photo booth at our wedding, but we met Russ and actually booked the booth BEFORE we even had our venue set. Super affordable, very professional & was a lot of fun! We received a scrap book made from our guests, physical copies of all pictures as well as a flash drive with digital copies. Definitely worth it!

Cassandra · Married on 09/16/2017

This company is the best photo booth company I have ever seen! They have so many props to keep your guests entertained and coming back! They also customized everything to my liking and didn't let me settle on something that I didn't actually want. They were so easy to work with and it was definitely the hit of my wedding. I couldn't have asked for better service! They even put together a scrapbook with all of my guests pictures with messages so I could remember the fun they had celebrating me and my husband. These guys are a must!

Krystal · Married on 09/16/2017

An absolute blast! My guest and I had such a blast with upstate photo fun. They so many props and you can take as many pictures as you want. I would have to say with ease this was my favorite part of my wedding the next day I got home and sat and looked through the amazing scrapbook they put together and I laughed so hard at these great pictures and there where hundreds to look through. So happy we went with them I would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Carmen · Married on 09/09/2017

Great value and service! Our guests all loved the photo booth, which had tons of props. They went out of their way to get a backdrop that matched my theme when the regular selections weren't quite what I wanted. The photos came out great and we're excited to get a copy of all of them. I communicated mostly with Russ, and he was great to work with. Very happy we went with them.

Patricia · Married on 08/19/2017

So awesome! So many props and Russ was very engaging with the guests at the wedding. He compiled a photo album and gave it to the bride and groom at the end of the wedding! Would not hesitate to use Upstate at any future events. Strongly recommend having a photo booth, it is sooo much fun.

Caitlin · Married on 08/05/2017

UpState Photo Fun was awesome! Russ was so responsive to any questions I had prior to the big day. He worked with me to choose a theme for the photo strips that perfectly fit my style. Then, on the wedding day he was beyond accommodating! He kept the guests interested, facilitated a beautiful scrapbook of guest pictures......he even helped my mother and maid of honor figure out how to bustle my dress!!! I cannot say enough good things about this company.

• kathy

kathy · Married on 07/08/2017

We can't say enough great things about Russ and his daughter and son in law. Our guests had a blast with the photo booth and they provided the most props I have ever seen. I woul highly recommend then!

Emilee · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Russ and his crew was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better time.

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2017

Russ and his wife did an amazing job! We had so many guests ranting and raving about the photobooth and how amazing it was! The amount of props they bring was one of my favorite parts! Each picture we were switching props around! I'm not sure there was a time at our wedding that a guest wasn't using the photobooth! We also added the scrapbook & we loved looking at all of our friends and families comments and pictures! I will recommend Upstate Photo Fun for any event & hope that we can use them again in the future! :)

M · Married on 06/17/2017

Russ is amazing! Used him last minute (day before wedding). He not only rushed to get everything lined up for us but was so professional. All our guests loved the photo booth and all his props. We received copies that day of the pictures, a USB of all the pictures and 10 thank you picture cards. He does not disappoint!

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Russ is a family friend of ours. Russ and his wife were both amazing to work with. They had hundreds of props that are included with the photo booth and our guests had an absolute blast! We had them manage our guest book by having guests put their photo booth photos in a scrapbook and sign next to their pictures. Russ was organized, detail oriented, and responsive to all of my emails. He customized our experience by letting us chose a background for the photos and he even let us choose the ribbon color for the bookmark sleeves that guests were given to put their pictures in. I was grateful that Russ was also very knowledgeable of the wedding industry and he gave us very helpful tips on areas we were unsure about. He referred us to the photographer we used for our wedding! We truly felt that we received so much more than your average photo booth. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Upstate Photo Fun's reply:

Amanda, thank you for the awesome review it was a pleasure working with you and it was great to see, you, Erik and your mom all so happy. I think you guests had a blast dancing the night away and taking pictures at the photo booth. i am glad everyone enjoyed themselves. Best of luck to you both.

Lauren · Married on 11/19/2016

You guys are amazing! You get guests involved and have more props than any photobooth I have seen. Being able to text/email photos and having a copy for every person in the picture is awesome. Customized photo backdrop. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding be so amazing!!!!

Sheryl · Married on 10/07/2016

Absolutely perfect for our wedding! Was a huge hit and everyone loved all the props to choose from. Russ and Deana are amazing to work with!

Kara · Married on 10/01/2016

Professional & Fun group of people to work with! They were so flexible to work with

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2016

Upstate photo fun was so much fun. My husband and I are very happy we choose them. My guest had a blast. Looking through the pictures we got the next day was just as fun. Lots of laughs!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2016

This is the best photo booth set up we’ve seen for a wedding! We met with Russ and his wife several times beforehand, and they were a pleasure to work with. In putting together the book marks that go along with the photo booth, they put an incredible amount of time and effort towards creating a design and color scheme that goes with your wedding theme. They brought a huge selection of fun props with them, and every guest found their way to the photo booth at least once during the night. This was a perfect addition to our wedding and helped make our night so memorable!

Awesome photo booth service! Relatively new to the business but you'd never know that. Best backgrounds, best service, and most importantly, BEST PROPS!!! Props MAKE the photos so choose someone who has the biggest selection of MODERN props. We've been to 4 weddings this summer. These guys are the best, hands down!

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2016

You will not get a better value or product. Russ and his crew were amazing. Every guest visited the photo booth and took a fun picture. The quality of the photos compared to others we have seen are much better, and the amount of props provided are superior. The album (guest book) that we took home that night is also an amazing quality, and we were given a flash drive with all of the pictures from the night. Russ spent extra time working on our background, even meeting with us in our town to make sure it was right. You will not find a comparable booth!!!

Angela · Married on 09/01/2016

Russ was a lifesaver for planning our wedding. Upstate Photo Fun was the first vendor we actually booked for our wedding and he helped us with recommendations for DJ and photographer too. Of course helping as a wedding planner isn't in his job description, but that's the kind of person he was for us. He took genuine interest in our wedding, and worked with us to personalize this keepsake add-on feature. He has years of experience in the wedding business and has keenly used his knowledge to offer a very well-planned and professionally executed service.

Our photo booth was a BIG hit at our wedding, and we loved having such a well-managed activity for our guests to enjoy when they weren't on the dance floor or sitting to eat. We opted for the scrapbook add-on, and both my husband and I love to look through it to see the messages and sweet pictures everyone posed in. Every guest in each photo received a printed copy of their photo, and even got to put them in a plastic bookmark sleeve to protect them.

My husband and I have been to multiple weddings with photo booths since, and Russ & Deana's amazing setup still stands out easily as the best and more organized. They've thought through the process of managing a photo booth from many angles and I think they've mastered it to provide a high-quality, very fun activity for special events. You will not be disappointed in booking them! <3

Sent on 02/07/2018

Upstate Photo Fun's reply:

Angela, what a wonderful review, thank you for the kind words. Likewise you were fantastic to work with and your guests were a blast also. We are so happy we were able to be a part of your Big-Day, thank you for having us. Please don't hesitate to pass our info on to your friends who are getting married, we would be more than happy to do the same for them. Sincerely, Russ & Deana