17 Reviews for UpScale Strings

Instrumentals (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
17 UpScale Strings Reviews

We used upscale strings at our wedding last month and I'm so so happy we did. They were so wonderful and they added such a elegant romantic feel to an already amazing day. They are so talented and easy to work with. I can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Upscale strings was an amazing addition to an already day! The majority of our guests traveled over 6 hours for our wedding. When they arrived to our venue, they were greeted with the beautiful sounds of UpScale Strings' harmony. Everything about their service was flawless.

Profile Picture Jesideh, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I called Alejandro only 3 1/2 weeks before my daughter's wedding, halfway expecting to be lectured on how much in advance most clients make contact. I was thrilled to have him be so accommodating in our needs and wants. He was traveling so could not perform, but had other musicians he contracts with. They arrived on time, spoke with who they needed to and made arrangements at the venue. I was the mother of the bride, was never bothered for information, and the music was great. Brienne even checked in with me afterwards to be sure everything worked out well. I would highly recommend Upscale Strings.

Profile Picture Sue, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Alejandro and Brianne of Upscale Strings were an absolute joy to work with. They were so organized and were always responsive to e-mails. They were flexible when it came to meeting with us and making last minute additions and changes. They worked with our church and cantor and made the day so easy for us. Not to mention, their music was beautiful- even better than what is featured on their website! We received compliments all day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Guitar, Violin

Upscale Strings was a fabulous choice for our Scottish-themed wedding.
They had a thorough song list to choose from (though I admit I couldn't find samples of all of them on YouTube and had to just cross them off the list without hearing them), and they were on time and professional despite the crazy rain and traffic backup between Pittsburgh and Ligonier.
We ended up having to move the ceremony inside at the last moment -- a pretty big change that didn't even faze them. I actually didn't even get a chance to speak with them after the ceremony because they exited so discreetly afterward.
I would highly recommend them for others looking to book ceremony musicians.

Profile Picture kelly, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Guitar, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We used Upscale Strings for our wedding in October 2015. They made the environment so elegant and romantic (just want I had hoped for). I love the song Edelweiss from the sound of music and wanted to walk down the aisle to this song, and boy did they deliver!! It was such a wonderful addition to make our day perfect. I would highly recommend Upscale Strings.

Profile Picture User4628112, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Violin, Instrumental-Duo

Alejandro and Brienne were absolutly fantastic to work with. They were very helpful in choosing music for our ceremony. They were willing to meet with us before our wedding to help go over any questions we had. Their music was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture User5229014, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The guests were very impressed by the music. Showed up on time and were helpful in the planning process. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User5488075, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Upscale Strings was a wonderful addition to our wedding day. Alejandro was very thorough in his consultation before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly what wanted. They music was a perfect compliment to our setting and they made the cocktail hour perfect! Also, they were very affordable so I would 100% recommend them for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture User4146497, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Upscale strings was so wonderful... From the music to their professionalism! We couldn't have picked better musicians for our ceremony and cocktail hour. It was so nice to have live music verses the Dj playing music for our ceremony. Awesome job... We highly recommend them for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/21/15, 4 Reviews

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

It was a pleasure working with Alejandro and Brienne. They were very responsive and accommodating to our requests. We were getting married in an outdoor ceremony and then having a barn/outdoor cocktail hour. They worked with us to make sure their needs regarding their equipment were met, but also we got the service we were looking for. They also were willing to learn some extra 'special request' arrangements for us. While we didn't get to see them much at all that day... as we were getting pictures. We had lots of compliments about our ceremony and cocktail hour. Would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Alejandro & Brienne played at my daughter's wedding in July 2015. They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish-professional, responsive, and pleasant. We communicated clearly regarding music selections and they were flexible with some last minute changes we had to make. Most importantly, they were prompt arriving the day of the ceremony, and the beautiful music helped make the ceremony as remarkable as it was. I thank them for making the music one of the hassle-free details in our wedding planning process and would recommend them highly.

Amy R., South Beaver Twp., PA

Profile Picture Amy, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Upscale Strings truly puts heart, passion & talent into every song they play. Its amazing to hear the variations of music they can offer for each couple and how they can help add that personal and romantic touch to any ceremony. Having a customizable and personalized musical addition like Upscale Strings for your ceremony and cocktail hour, is a unique way to add a little romance and ambiance. I would highly recommend Upscale Strings to any couple who wants amazing musical talent as part of their special day.

Profile Picture Nicole , 7/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music upscale strings provided at my wedding ceremony was spectacular! They were professional during every contact with them and so prompt responding to my emails they even replied back on a Sunday night!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Alejandro and Brienne provided the perfect background music for our special 10 year celebration. They were professional, elegant, punctual, and very reasonably priced. I will definitely use them again and again.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 2/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had destination wedding on the beach at Meads Bay, Anguilla in the British West Indies. Brienne, Alejandro, and Victoria provided all of the music for our ceremony and did a wonderful job. We knew setting up on the beach would be a challenge, but they were well prepared with all the necessary equipment and they set our minds at ease. They were professional and easy to work with. Their musical arrangements were quite impressive and they were very accommodating with our music selections. Our wedding guests were impressed and commented on how much they enjoyed the performances. It was the perfect touch to our special day and we will always be grateful to have found such a wonderful group of musicians!

We would recommend them to anyone.

- The DeStephens