UpRooted Events Reviews

UpRooted Events 1
UpRooted Events 2
UpRooted Events 3

Troy · Married on 09/08/2018

Great food, service, and staff!! Highly recommended.

Laurie · Married on 09/08/2018

Our daughter wanted a "Colorado" experience for her reception and chose UpRooted as the caterer. We are all so glad she did! Food was fantastic - taco truck and BBQ buffet, pretzel appetizers and donut hole dessert. All of the guests said it was the best wedding dessert they had ever had - preferred it to cake! Food was hot and delicious, and the UpRooted staff kept refilling as necessary so that everything was fresh and hot. We highly recommend UpRooted for your event.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Holly · Married on 09/01/2018

Uprooted Events was fantastic! We were a smaller wedding with 50 of our closest friends and family who are not shy about being honest with opinions, and we had so many people tell us it was the BEST wedding food they ever had!! Lots of them are still talking about it almost a month later! What makes it the most amazing is that I have several major food allergies and cannot have dairy, gluten, or processed sugar, and they worked with my allergies to create a menu of all items I was able to eat, and it was - hands down - the best meal I've had in a VERY long time. The food was HOT, the display and professionalism from the staff was great, and everything was DELICIOUS! And also, at one point it looked like we were going to run out of wine and one of the gentleman with the catering company offered to go buy more for us because they were the only people that hadn't already been drinking - now that's service!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Christie · Married on 08/04/2018

We loved everything about our wedding... UpRooted made it unique and extra special! We had a destination wedding so most of the details and planning was from out of state. This company from Samantha... down is a class act. We do not have one complaint ...the food was delicious (We had a Wedding Pie instead of cake with individual pies/ and southern BBQ), the staff was professional, kind and engaging. Thumbs up for UpRooted !!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Gina · Married on 07/01/2018

The food was delicious! The presentation was yummy! The fellow working the food truck was personable and most helpful. I'd recommend this food truck to anyone looking for a fun and delicious addition to their wedding. Oh, did I mention how cute it is? A perfect backdrop!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    UpRooted Events 4

Terra · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Sam and Chef Matt and Uprooted events for our August wedding in Edwards, CO. Sam was a pleasure to work with the entire time! She helped us arrange all of our rentals, menu, and timeline, and was extremely organized and professional through the entire process. Because my husband and I are both "extreme" foodies, one of our top priorities for our wedding was having local, seasonal, and delicious food. Chef Matt worked with us on a perfect menu that highlighted the season and region of Colorado we live in. The entire night all of our guests kept commenting on how "amazing" the food was, and multiple people have requested to know who we used for our catering because it was the best wedding dinner they had eaten. I cannot say enough about how impressed we were with our entire experience with Uprooted! I have recommended them to everyone I know getting married in the mountains.

Kim · Married on 05/24/2018

True professionals, great presentation, amazingly fresh ingredients and extremely delicious! I would highly recommend them for any of your catering needs.

Alexandra · Married on 07/08/2017

We love Delilah and UpRooted Events! We surprised our guests with Delilah, the coffee cart, for after dinner coffees and cappuccinos as a pick-me up before the dance party. It was a very special addition to the wedding day and the coffees were delicious. The Delilah trailer is so fun and our guests loved it! We definitely plan on using Delilah and UpRooted again for future parties and events. Highly recommended and such a great addition to the Vail Valley!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    UpRooted Events 5

Aryn · Married on 07/06/2018

We used UpRooted events for a professional event, but we joked that our event was actually more like a wedding as all of the details were super important to us. The whole event was planned around their adorable camper/food trailer and enjoying the outdoors. It was a hit! The food was amazing, the service was the best and the glammed up trailer made it all come together! Thank you UpRooted Events for making our event a success! We hope to use you again soon. -- Aryn (Mountain Careers / Vail Valley Young Professionals Board Member)

Sent on 09/09/2018