UPrinting Reviews

12 | Los Angeles, CA

12 Reviews for UPrinting

Teresa · Married on 12/30/2017

Use this printing company!!!!!

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

The value here was great! I printed flat 5x7 invitations on matte cardstock and they turned out just as I hoped. Arrived earlier than estimated date and undamaged. Would use again!

We used Uprinting.com for our save the dates. I designed it and sent it to them for printing. They are great quality and we got them in less than a week! Plus it saved me quite a bit of money and I was able to make them exactly how I wanted.

Hannah · Married on 07/04/2016

Loved my save the date magnets. I loved that I got to design them myself and that they were at my door step a week later! I got 150 save the date magnets for $70 and that's including shipping! I am so happy with them. The only thing is that they didn't come with envelopes but I found some very affordable envelopes that fit them at www.papermart.com. Great for brides on a budget!!!

Adeline · Married on 04/16/2016

Used uprinting.com for our invitations and RSVP. Color came out great and I like that they allowed us to review a proof. Very affordable and had the option of not including envelopes so we could find our own. I was surprised to receive it sooner than the expected, which was great. I was also surprised it was shipped via cardboard box without any plastic covering, thankfully it wasn't ruined by rain/weather!

Cristy · Married on 05/26/2012

Loved my Invitations!! They we quick, great quality & value priced! I would definitely use them again!

• Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/09/2011

I designed my invitations and printed them on this website. We made invitation postcards to save paper, money, and the environment. I used the "live chat" for help. They were flexible and adjusted my order for me when needed. VERY affordable. 125 invitations including shipping for only $59.
    Online. ships anywhere

Angel · Married on 07/20/2014

I used this service to print my Ceremony Programs! I designed the programs myself and sent them to this company to be printed. The process was really simple and the prints were affordable and absolutely AMAZING quality!!

• Brian & Chelsi

Brian & Chelsi · Married on 08/03/2013

3.0

My uncle designed our invitations and we uploaded the PDF file to uprinting.com. Our invitations are so original and special! Plus we saved so much money! We ended up getting 200 double sided invites for $90! Uprinting always was able to help me immediately through the live chat. The print job is amazing and we are so happy!

Natalie · Married on 05/24/2015

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

I used uprinting.com to print my save-the-dates postcards. Amazing price and amazing quality! We got them shipped to my house in a week.

• User2171948 · 2+ years ago

3.0
      0.0
      0.0

Cheap, quick, and good quality printing!
    Big 5x7 size, beautiful pictures, includes envelopes, and awesome value - they even accidentally sent about 108 extra invites!

Cory Waggoner · Married on 12/31/2018

1.0

Is there a no star review?!?

These people are terrible, don't use them. They messed up our shipping order and then made multiple ridiculous requests to reconcile the issue...which has still not been reconciled! Their customer service is bare none the worst in the industry. I would recommend continuing your Google search for a decent printer before giving them your money.