UpperRoom.Studio Reviews

1 User photo

• Kimberly

Kimberly Youell · Married on 07/18/2020

Patient, thoughtful, detailed

Scott was a wonderful bridal portrait and wedding photographer for me! He allowed his innate creativity and artistic expression to shine through his work. He was punctual, reliable, and professional. He made sure to capture moments that were both important and special to me. We couldn’t be happier with his talents and work! I highly recommend him for your special day.

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Tellis · Married on 07/21/2019

Over the top AMAZING

I have worked with Scott Allan Pardue (UpperRoom.Studio) for the past 10 years for both videography and photography. He is passionate and creative, but also very personal and fun. The dynamic work he produces is emotionally charged and aesthetically beautiful. Sometimes bold, sometimes soft, but always emotional. In the bridal shoot he did with my daughter as a model, he was fun and full of ideas, but also receptive to our ideas and inspiring. He brought the best out of Eden. She was so comfortable and felt free to be herself. He is a kind collaborator willing to go the extra mile and drive everyone else there with him. His famous quote, "We must suffer for the art!" LOL ! (Which is a fun JOKE !) If you are looking for a personal, fun experience and emotionally charged imagery, then I highly recommend Scott Pardue and UpperRoom.Studio. You will be amazed at the product! I just wish I could’ve had his level of creativity with photography when I was married years ago.

Sent on 08/01/2020

Amber Bowman · Married on 06/29/2019

Creative and Professional!

Scott was fantastic to work with! He did my bridal portraits with creativity, tailored to my personality and family. He always went the extra mile. We met often to go over things and communicated through all the planning. His colleague actually took my wedding day photos due to unforeseen circumstances, but he did a gorgeous job of editing each one and putting them into an album. I would definitely recommend Scott if you’re looking for someone who’s personal, will take their time with you, and will give you amazing photo results. I couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Amber · Married on 10/20/2018

All around excellent!

If you’re looking for quality, original photography and videography, UpperRoom Studio delivers exactly that. Scott of UpperRoom Studio did such an excellent job handling the videography for my wedding! He has unique ideas for original content. He was present for my bridal portraits, reading (ahead of time for audio) love notes, and our entire wedding day. Our wedding video came out absolutely perfect! Every aspect and special moment was captured. Scott made sure to get to know us, worked with our schedules, and just communicated so well with us. The turn around was quick and the work was quality! Our other vendors spoke highly of how easy and nice he was to work with. We definitely look forward to contacting him for future needs!

Sent on 08/02/2020