UpperCase Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Tara
    Tara M. Married on 10/17/2020

Just amazing

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with, from start to finish. She is a super creative with a great eye for aesthetics, and she took my cryptic ideas about my “vision” for our wedding invitations and turned them into the most beautiful invitation suite that was exactly what I was looking for!!! Her responses to emails were extremely prompt and she turned around designs quickly. The website she uses to work with clients on proofs and edits is simple and incredibly easy to use! And, maybe most important of all, Kelly is so darn nice and accommodating. She took the time out of her day to drop off all completed items at my home and explained how to put the invitations together. Choose Uppercase Designs for all your wedding stationery needs - you’ll get prompt service with a creative flair and you won’t regret it!!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Tara - you make me want to cry reading this. I just loved your personality and appreciation for everything, especially during such a stressful time. I can't wait to see more pictures of your day! You were such a joy to work with. Congratulations again to you and Kris!
  • Olivia
    Olivia L. Married on 10/10/2020

Simple and Beautiful

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with! She is hard-working, creative and very helpful. Kelly did all of my wedding pretties, including invitations, programs, signage, stickers and more. They were so beautiful and simple! My husband and I got so many compliments on them. It is hard planning a wedding during the pandemic and she made this part of the wedding process so easy. I highly recommend Kelly from Uppercase Designs to do any wedding or event.

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Olivia, I was so happy to be apart of your big day! Thank you so much for all the kind words. All my couples this year have been wonderful with everything considering. Wishing you both a very happy first year!!
  • Alexa
    Alexa F. Married on 09/26/2020

Would Highly Recommend!

Kelly was an absolute dream to work with. She was able to keep me within my desired budget and truly brought my vision to life for the day of wedding signage and stationary. Due to Covid, we had date and location changes and Kelly was extremely understanding and flexible. Everything she designed was stunning and I can not wait for September 26 to display all of her work. I would highly recommend Uppercase Designs to any future bride and I will be using Kelly for any future projects. Thank you again!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Alexa, you were a dream to work with as well! You were so organized and it was a breeze putting together all your day-of items. I enjoyed getting to know you and working on your stationery with you. I can't wait for your big day - I know how great it is going to be!
  • Amy
    Amy W. Married on 09/10/2020

The Best Decision!

Hands down, using Kelly (Uppercase Designs) as our custom stationary designer was one of the best decisions we made when wedding planning. Uppercase Designs created the most beautiful invitations for us - we received so many compliments! Kelly was great to work with and made the entire process so easy. From the invitations to escort cards, to the programs and menu cards, Kelly brought our vision to life and everything was simply perfect!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Amy - I just saw a wedding day picture and you were so beautiful!! Thank you so much for leaving this sweet review - I loved working with you on your custom design. I'm so happy for you and Greg - wishing you both all the best!
    Andrea B. Married on 08/22/2020

Highly recommend Uppercase!

I cannot say enough good things about Kelly and Uppercase Designs. After originally purchasing Save the Dates through Minted (in the beginning I had NO clue where to start so I just picked an online company) I was feeling so overwhelmed by the price tag and being able to get what I wanted out of my invitations. It wasn't until one of my good friends gave me Kelly's information that I realized I should have done more research and went with Uppercase from the get go. Kelly was beyond helpful throughout the whole process and really made sure that my invitations were exactly what I wanted while still staying within my budget. She was so wonderful to work with and went out of her way to make things easier on me. Since I got married in the time of COVID, I had to make a few last minute changes and she was so flexible and willing to help. I seriously could not recommend anyone better!!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Andrea - I loved working with you as well! I know planning a wedding during this crazy time was not an easy task but you were so easy to work with. Thank you so much for the kind words. I hope you both have a wonderful first year of marriage! Congratulations again.
  • O
    Olga Married on 06/20/2020

Highly Recommend!

Kelly was an absolute blessing to work with! We wanted our invitations to set the theme of our wedding. At our initial meeting, Kelly listened to everything we wanted and helps us put together the most gorgeous invitation, all while being conscious of our budget. The ordering and proofing processes were convenient and Kelly did a great job of understanding our vision and making the appropriate edits. The final invitations were ready sooner than expected and Kelly's original design work turned out even better than we could have imagined! We got so many compliments on our invitations! We obviously went with Kelly for the rest of our wedding day stationary including a larger welcome sign, programs, place cards, and other signs. Kelly was very responsive and attentive during every step and even shipped everything to MN, where our wedding was held, without hesitation. All in all, we were very pleased with the service and beautiful work Kelly did for us! We would recommend her to anyone without any reservation!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Olga! I loved working on your custom invitations with you. It means so much to me that you were so happy. You are just one of the sweetest brides and was so grateful to get to know you along the way. I'm wishing you the best through the rest of your medical school journey - you are going to do great things!
    Caitlyn C. Married on 06/12/2020

The Best!!

Choosing to work with Uppercase Designs was literally the best decisions we made for our wedding! The first time I met with Kelly we instantly clicked. She knew exactly what I was looking for and I was so happy to find someone who was as detail oriented as I am. She is seriously most friendly and sweet person ever and she was always there to help me with any stationary questions I had and beyond. She was more than a wedding stationary provider. Kelly provided etiquette advice, suggestions on where to get products like vintage stamps, and helped bring our entire vision to life. Even through having to postpone our original wedding date due to covid, she was there for us. She helped me so so much. She provided so much advice, talked with me on the phone, and provided insert cards for our already printed original wedding date invitations. I feel like I will never be able to thank her for how much she helped me and for how much I appreciate everything she did for me! Oh, and did I mention her work is BEAUTIFUL. Literally everything she makes is amazing, and I got so many compliments on all of our stationary. If you're looking for any kind of wedding stationary from save the dates to day of items, Uppercase Designs is the best choice ever. You will not regret it!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Caitlyn, you are going to make me cry. Honestly, your invitation suite was one of my most favorite ever. It is always so much fun to work with someone who loves stationery as much as I do. I cannot wait to see all the photos of your day! Best wishes to you both!
    Nicole D. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience!

Kelly was so amazing to work with! She helped us design our wedding invitations, escort cards, and other signs for the day of the wedding. They all turned out absolutely beautiful. She was extremely helpful and nice throughout the entire process and was so easy to work with. Everything was done in a timely manner and I receive so many compliments on how beautiful everything turned out. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone!!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Nicole - I have loved the sneak peeks from your wedding day. You looked absolutely stunning! I loved working with you and you have such a sweet, kind heart. I hope you and Tj have an amazing first year of marriage!
  • Paige
    Paige D. Married on 09/21/2019

Exceeded my expectations!!

Kelly was incredible to work with. She exceeded all expectations. I had no idea that my stationary vendor would be one of the best people to work with during the wedding process - but Kelly was awesome!! Her creative genius allowed my wedding stationary vision to come to life & exceeded my expectations. She was also a lifesaver for all the last minute details for the day-of!!! If I listed it, she was able to do it. Ceremony Pamphlets, Hotel Bag Welcome cards, Favor Tags, Day-of Signage, Thank-Yous to be placed at each guests seat, Escort Cards - You name it - she did it - & it all matched my stationary to make it all come together. Unreal. She was excellent at communication, timely in her delivery, she went above and beyond those last days before the wedding to make sure everything we needed was in our hands, she made extra copies in case we were short! Truly, Kelly is amazing & I give her the Highest of recommendations to ANY bride looking for not only beautiful stationary pieces, but someone who is going to make this part of your wedding planning easy and FUN! Thank you, Kelly - for everything! I cannot say it enough!!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

You are about to make me cry, Paige I LOVED your final pieces. It was so fun working on your stationery and designs. Your custom design was truly one of my favorites for the year. You and your Mom are two of the sweetest ladies around and you were so great at getting back to me and staying on track along the process. I wish you and Michael the best year ever!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 09/07/2019

Simply Stunning!

I have had the pleasure of working with Kelly on multiple weddings this year and each and every time she has done an outstanding job! Each couple is different and has their own unique style and vision and each wedding design and suite she created showcased just that! Kelly is very detail-oriented and will ensure to include her couples through every step of the design process and her caring and friendly nature shines! I have had a great experience working along side her as a fellow wedding professional and I look forward to working together more into the future! If you are planning a wedding and are torn on if you should or want to hire a professional to handle all of your stationery and signage needs, I can't recommend hiring Kelly enough!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Courtney - you are so sweet. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and sharing your professional experience with me. You are an amazing woman and I love seeing you grow in this business. Looking forward to working with you in the future!
    Katie Married on 09/07/2019

You will not regret working with Uppercase Designs!

I am so blessed that I was introduced to Kelly at Uppercase Designs during my wedding planning process. Thanks to her, I had the most elegant and perfect paper goods for our big day and I could not have asked for more! I received so many compliments on our wedding invitations that I knew I made the best decision to work with Kelly. She is the sweetest, most caring individual and that is reflected in her work. She made the design process easy and fun, bringing invitation samples to our first meeting so that I could see the material she would be working with. I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone looking for high-quality product for their wedding!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Thank you Katie for all the sweet words. I loved working on your custom stationery and especially the hanging seating chart. And I am loving seeing all the stunning images from your day - I can't wait to see more!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Kelly from Uppercase Designs did an amazing job with our wedding stationary! During our first meeting together she had hundreds of swatches to show for her colors and plenty of previous designs this helped us match our colors and develop our vision. Kelly was extremely helpful through the whole process and had easy fill in the blank documents to help with the wording of the invitations and programs. Kelly truly listens to your visions as a couple and helps them come to life. She had the perfect match in mind for my elegant, romantic theme. She even included some beautiful small signs in with my package for my gift table and memorial table. Kelly is also so great at responding to emails right away and sending proofs out quickly. I highly recommend Uppercase Designs for all your wedding stationary needs! You will be so happy with how everything looks. The quality of Kelly’s work is downright amazing and you will be so relieved and surprised with how easy and quick the proofing process is.

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Rachel - I love that you felt this way about my work! This is exactly how I want a bride/couple to feel after working with me. I loved getting to know you and working with you and Forrest. I cannot wait to see your wedding pictures!!
    Cheyanne Married on 06/08/2019

Best investment ever!!

Kelly was a lifesaver!!! When it came time to make our invitations I like many others took to online sources and very quickly became overwhelmed by it all! So while exploring my options I decided to check local vendors because clearly I was no expert on invitations, but I had ruled out the likely hood of being able to afford custom invitations!! But that’s where Kelly comes into play! From my very first interaction with her to the last she was was so sweet and kind! I had set a budget for paper goods and was pleasantly surprised to learn that one custom invitations were an option and two it was a better price than anything I had found online!! Kelly is a true expert in her craft and was so helpful throughout the entire design process! She listened to all of my wants, gave me so many great options and it was so nice that I was able to feel and see actual samples pieces. She helped immensely with all of the small technical details and provided expert advice on what to include on invitations, programs and other paper goods for the day of!! She was timely and professional with all of her emails and calls, and helped provide a good timeline of when certain things needed to be done by! I absolutely loved our final product and it was so nice being able to have everything from the invitations, programs and day of signage all match one another!!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Thank you so very much Cheyanne for these sweet words. You are such a gem and I loved getting to know you over the months we worked together. And hello, could you have been ANY more stunning in that dress of yours!! I hope your day was perfect in every way. Wishing you both the best!
  • Andrea
    Andrea J. Married on 06/01/2019

Professional and Perfection

All my life I have dreamed of having an elegant, beautiful wedding and it starts with the invitations! I met Kelly at a bridal show and was instantly impressed by her and her designs samples. We met privately with Kelly and knew she was the one to handle our invitations and we were SOOOO glad we did! She recognized our vision, was professional and her turn around time was amazing. We were very impressed with her work (both electronic and printed) AND her as a person. Thank you Kelly for bringing our dream alive through print!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Andrea your words are too sweet! Thank you so much. I loved working with you and Vaughn and I'm so pleased that you love your wedding invitations. I can't wait to see photos of your wedding day!
    Lauren Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection!

I knew from the beginning that the first impression I had to make with my invited guests would be with the invitation they recieved in the mail. After meeting with Kelly there was no doubt in my mind that she would help set the tone for our celebration. Along the way I made additional requests and Kelly was right there with her creativity to make my thoughts come to life. Even now after the wedding I am still coming up with printed needs for her! I look forward to working with Kelly for so many life events!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Lauren!! It was so fun working with a bride who truly appreciates paper goods. I had a wonderful time getting to know you and your family during your wedding planning. Thank you so much for the kind words, they mean so very much to me. Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!
    Katie Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Custom Designs!

We booked Uppercase Designs for our May 2019 wedding! Kelly was incredibly easy to work with. From start to finish she was very responsive and would return edits almost instantly! She worked with me to come up with unique designs for not only our invitations but also our menus, bar signs, monogram, seating chart, etc. Everything looked professional and AMAZING! I highly recommend Uppercase Designs!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Katie - thank you so much for the sweet, kind words. It was so much fun working with a bride who loves paper as much as me! I absolutely loved how everything turned out for your stationery. Wishing you and Stephen the best!!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful, quality stationery by an extremely talented and attentive designer

I'm so glad we decided to do our wedding day stationery with Uppercase Designs, rather than an online company. Kelly was an absolute pleasure to work with and designed beautiful wedding stationery for us. My husband and I met with her initially to discuss the vision for our wedding day and all the potential stationery needs we might have, and from there Kelly took care of everything. She gave us plenty of options, was quick to respond, and just made the entire process enjoyable and stress-free-- which leading up to wedding day means everything!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review. It was so nice to meet you & Matt and to be a part of your special day. I'm so happy the process was easy and stress-free which is exactly what is needed leading up to your big day. I hope you both have a wonderful first year!!
    Erin Married on 11/30/2018
    Kelly from Uppercase Designs created my Save the Dates and Wedding invitations. She is extremely professional and everything was complete in a timely manner! The design she created is perfect for my destination wedding.

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Erin, I so love that you are having a destination wedding and gave me a chance to create something different. You've been so great to work with and so glad we had a chance to meet. I can't wait to see your beautiful day!
    Terri Married on 11/03/2018
    Kelly was a delight to work with! She always responded in a timely manner and answered any silly question I had, and helped me word my wedding invites perfectly. She designed the cutest custom save-the-dates and wedding invitations for us. I 100% recommend her!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Terri - I'm so excited for your upcoming wedding and I loved working with you on your custom designs. I can't wait to see photos from your day! Thank you so much for the kind words. XOXO - Kelly
    Erin Married on 10/06/2018
    Kelly was so incredibly helpful and professional to work with! She did our invitations, programs, and escort cards. She was excellent with communication, kept to a very reasonable timeline, and we were thrilled with how the paper goods turned out. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for high-quality service and paper products for their wedding.

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Erin, it was so great to get to know you and Mike. You both were so wonderful to work with and I loved how your design turned out. I can't wait to see pictures from your day! Wishing you both the best - enjoy your first year of marriage.
    Paige Married on 09/22/2018
    Kelly was amazing to work with! She helped make my escort cards and programs and I only wish I would’ve known of her services sooner so she could have done my invites! She is extremely accommodating and reasonably priced! You can’t go wrong with her personalized work!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Paige - I'm so excited to see photos of your wedding day! It was great working with you, you made the process so easy. Thank you so much for the kind words. Wishing you both the best.
    Amy Married on 09/15/2018
    Kelly did all of the paper products for our wedding, and I wish I had been smarter to bring her in earlier in the process (for the invitations too). She made everything easy and her designs are beautiful. Kelly is very responsive and patient. Initially I had no real idea what I wanted - Kelly helped me narrow down on a design. I found a picture of a seating chart I liked - Kelly created one using the design we had picked. She also goes the extra mile - she helped me put the seating chart in the frame I bought and made sure that I had everything that I needed. The quality is excellent and she is super sweet. I would highly recommend using Uppercase Designs from start to finish for your wedding. The price can not be beat - I found the prices to be lower or comparable to the DIY wedding websites (and with those you don’t get Kelly!!)

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Amy - your review made me cry! Your review was so sweet and kind and this has absolutely made my day! It's so much fun to work with brides/couples who really care about the little details for their wedding day, and you were definitely one of them. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Sheri
    Sheri B. Married on 09/02/2018

Great Experience

Allison and I had a wonderful experience with Uppercase Designs. Kelly made the whole process so easy and everything was very much our style. We did our save the dates, invitations, programs and thank you cards through them and they turned out absolutely beautiful! We highly recommend her!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

I loved getting to know you and Allison! You both were so wonderful to work with and was a joy to hear all about your wedding plans. I loved the Tuscan feel the smaller intimate wedding. Wishing you both a happy first year!
    Hannah Married on 08/18/2018
    Kelly did an amazing job with all of the stationary that was needed for our wedding! Even taking a risk and printing on material that was not her own. She was very responsive and did such an amazing job working with our needs for the wedding. She has a huge selection of fonts to choose from and made everything so easy. From save the dates to escort cards everything was so well done. Kelly even took the time to communicate with my florist/decorator to find the best fit for our escort cards and we couldn't be happier with everything from Uppercase Designs. Very flexible to work with and so accommodating!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Hannah thank you so much for this kind review! I enjoyed working with you and getting to know you and your Mom! You were stunning on your wedding day. Wishing you two the best.
    Jennifer Married on 08/04/2018

So Happy with Our Invitations!

We loved working with Kelly at Uppercase Designs. She made the process so easy and we received so many nice compliments from our wedding invitations.

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Jennifer, I'm so happy the process was so easy I know how important that was to you! Wishing you both the best.