12 Reviews for Uplighting America

Monograms (1)
Pinspotting (1)
Wall Wash (1)
12 Uplighting America Reviews

Fantastic vendor; incredibly easy to work and the lights were just the right addition to our venue!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Michael did an excellent job with the uplighting and pinspotting at our wedding! I sent him a million pictures from Pinterest and he truly got my vision and turned it into a reality - while pointing out that the pictures I was sending involved thousands of lights but how he can work in my budget to get the overall effect. The colored lighting was sophisticated and not at all prom-y, and it's made our wedding pictures look so beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash

Michael at Uplighting America was absolutely wonderful to work with and we selected the full service package for our wedding. I am so glad we did! The lights made the reception! The room was so gorgeous during dinner and then was completely transformed into a party after and the lights were what really helped set the different moods. Michael was great and we are so glad he was there to make our wedding day even better. I highly recommend using Uplighting America for any event!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Michael was such a dream to work with! I booked Uplighting America over 400 days before my wedding because when you find the one, you just have to stop looking! His professionalism and quick responses to my questions was so refreshing! The Gobo was the highlight of the night! It was so sharp and you could read our names so clear! Uplighting America turned my wedding into a purple dreamland! Would definately reccommend! AND GET THE GOBO! :)

Profile Picture Latoya, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We took advantage of their DIY lighting for our wedding. We had already booked a lighting company but at the last min things didn't work out, so I had contacted Michael from Uplight America as I had reached out to him prior about his lights months before to see if the DIY lights were still available and he said they were. Thank goodness my husband's friend knows how to install these things because he saved our butts! The DIY lights worked great for us. Thanks Uplight America!

Profile Picture Chantha, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Rented DIY lighting for my recent nuptials. Great price. Easy pickup and drop off. Very easy instructions and you can choose from a variety of colors and even change them in the middle of the event, with ease.

Profile Picture Saudah, 7/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

He is amazing, you will not regret using him!

Profile Picture User3727477, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used the DIY Rental Option, it was so easy! VERY SIMPLE TO USE! Anyone can use it seriously. Michael with Uplighting America is awesome. He will guide you through whatever you need. Would definitely recommend. We transformed a beach house to a wedding reception and it looked amazing.

Profile Picture Alesha, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Uplighting America created the most magical, beautiful ballroom for our wedding! Michael was absolutely awesome to work with. We didn't know anything about uplighting, but he clearly and simply explained everything to us, answered all of our questions, and gave us great ideas and suggestions. The lighting transformed the room into the most beautiful possible setting for our reception and made all the difference for our pictures and video. We are so grateful to Uplighting America for helping to take our wedding reception to the next level, and HIGHLY recommend that anyone considering it do the same- you will be so glad you did!!

Profile Picture Toni, 9/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Michael, from Uplighting America, was a true class-act. He responded to every email quickly and answered every question we threw at him. He came highly recommended from our DJ and we're so glad we listened. His lights are state of the art and transformed the ballroom way beyond our expectations. The GOBO lights were absolutely stunning and got compliments from a ton of guests. Thank you for the amazing lights, thanks for the photos, and thank you for making our night extraordinary!!

Profile Picture Andre, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Wonderful vendor to work with!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

For those considering uplighting for their special event, we can't say enough how pleased we were with Uplighting America. Michael did an amazing job highlighting just the right areas with the perfect combination of lighting. Our guests thought everything looked just beautiful and his choice of changes added to the entire reception. THANK YOU!! The lighting made beautiful pictures and you more than met our expectations!!

Mike and Angela , Woodstock, GA