uPix Studio Reviews

uPix Studio View more information

• Megan
    Megan T. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing and Kind Photographer

Liza is the most kind and amazing photographer!! She makes sure you are happy with the photos you get! I highly recommend her!
    Diana Married on 04/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing human, matches the majestic photos she captured!

Liza was absolutely amazing. She arrived early and stayed a teeny bit late. She was flexible, accommodating and captured all of the stuff we wanted! We loved that she worked with us on the potential unknown of deployment and covid. She gave us a military discount and was so understanding! She was personable. Her payment schedule was AMAZING. We got the photos when she got the second half of payment which honestly was so much more secure feeling than handing a bunch of money off and just waiting! We loved her and how much she added to our special day! She also hired a lovely second photography and they complimented each other very well!

Diana,
    Thank you for the kind words! I feel lucky for being a part of your amazing wedding! It was pleasure to photograph it!
  • Madison
    Madison P. Married on 10/10/2020

Loved working with Liza

I loved working with Liza. She got all the photos we were hoping for. She was able to help set us up to get nice photos, as well as allow freedom in others. We gave her a lot of different settings to work in, and in just 4hours she gave us a collection of 500 wonderful photos to remember the day.

uPix Studio's reply:

Madison, thank you so much! I'm glad I was a part of your wedding day and happy you liked the photos! I appreciate your feedback!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 06/13/2020

Highly recommend!

Once I connected Liza and from the moments she responded and after my wedding it has been an amazing experience! We met in person to go over my wedding and what I wanted. Then Covid hit and even through all of that I felt supported by Liza. The wedding came and she captured every moment and looking back on the day I could not have asked for a better photographer! She is kind, sweet and helpful. I will be using her for other important life events in the future!

uPix Studio's reply:

Ashleigh, thank you so much for kind words! I had a great pleasure getting to know you, your family and friends. I enjoyed photographing your unique and fun wedding! I look forward to capture your family's future milestones.
    Ashleigh Married on 10/18/2019

Fall wedding

We loved working with uPix Studio for our wedding! She was professional, kind and did a great job with our photos!

uPix Studio's reply:

Thank you, Ashleigh! It was a pleasure to photograph your big day and your baby boy later on. I'm happy I get to know your beautiful family!
  • Bill
    Bill N. Married on 05/18/2019

Great results!

Liza recently photographed our wedding. The weather wasn't the best but the photographer was. The outdoor images were beautiful. Even after having to retreat to an atrium of a nearby building, Liza continued to offer great shots. She's very personable and our guests loved her. We're very happy with the results despite the weather!

uPix Studio's reply:

Thank you Bill! The weather wasn't the best, but you and your guests were! It was a perfect wedding day despite a slight change of plants!
  • Kalli
    Kalli Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding-the perfect day!

Liza was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. She made it easy & fun. She is so sweet & talented at what she does. We definitely recommend her for any type of occasion-you won’t be disappointed! Thanks Liza, for playing a huge role on our special day!!! :)

uPix Studio's reply:

Thank you, Kalli! It was a pleasure to be a part of your amazing wedding! Lucky me for photographing such a beautiful couple at that great location with the perfect weather!
  • Trista
    Trista Married on 09/08/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough good things about Upix Studios. Liza was so much fun to work with. She offered the flexibility we were looking for at a price we could afford. We were able to choose exactly how many hours of coverage we wanted and she listened to all of our input on the types of shots we were looking for and then added in her own creative ideas. She was very quick to respond to any emails we sent her. On the day of our wedding she was so friendly and fun to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. We received our photos on disk less than 4 weeks after our wedding and we could not be happier with how they turned out. I hate having my picture taking and usually disklike how I look in photos but I LOVE all of my wedding pictures. We have had so many people comment on how clear and beautiful our pictures came out. One other thing that I really loved was that they took photos of EVERY detail from the programs to the card box. I am so happy that I will be able to look back at my photos and not forget a moment of our special day. Thank you Liza and Nick!!
    A Married on 09/29/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a wonderful experience with the photographer and absolutely gorgeous pictures!!! Thank you!!!