597 Reviews for Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC

Multi. Stylists (47)
Hair Trial (41)
On-Site Hair (38)
On-Site Makeup (37)
Wedding Party Makeup (36)
Makeup Trial (36)
Licensed (25)
Contour Makeup (18)
Blowouts (15)
Textured Styling (9)
Airbrush (2)
Spray (2)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Ashley was AMAZING! She was so helpful in suggestions for my crazy updo idea that I wasn't completely sure of what I wanted! She took lee time to give me the best style ever! She my hair which usually is flat and boring look amazing, voluminous and beautiful for my friends bachelorette night out!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

After a full day at the pool my hair needed serious help and Ashley was able to create the perfect up-do in less than five minutes! I had no idea what to do with my hair but she had the perfect suggestion and I absolutely loved it. The up-do lasted all night in the summer heat (with lots of sweat) and I couldn’t have been happier. You’re the best!!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

For my March 24, 2018 wedding Amy did a fantastic job on not only my hair but the bridesmaids and both the mom's hair. She made us feel extremely comfortable and made the process of getting ready for my big day run very smooth! When my sister in law got married she had a not so great experience with a salon on her wedding day. She and my mother in law were blown away by Amy who made sure we were more than taken care of. I cannot thank Amy and Updos for I dos enough for making me look amazing on the wedding day!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

The Up Dos for I Dos team was awesome throughout the entire process - from the first time I reached out, through my trial and up to our wedding day. We got married on a ridiculously windy day in DC (seriously - flights were cancelled, train service was suspended, the federal government was closed!), but Leandra managed to create hairstyles that were beautiful, and withstood the weather to look great all night! Erin did a fabulous job with makeup - even my 92 year old grandma was thrilled. They stayed on schedule, but were also lots of fun - a great start to the day!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I’m so happy that I decided to work with this company!! Jennifer Evans did my hair and she is absolutely amazing! She made my wedding day hairdo dreams come true! So much that I started crying once I saw my hair, I loved it so much! Kate Crockett did my makeup, she was so nice as well, I get super emotional and I cried a lot but thank god my makeup didn’t move one bit!! I’m so thankful to both of them, they did an amazing job, I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, I’d highly recommend both of them!

Photo for Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC Review - Greek style half up half down updo.
Photo for Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC Review - At the end of the night my hair looked just as good.
Profile Picture Aysun, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

Upon a recommendation from our planner, I reached out to the Up Do's team, and I am so happy that I did.

Having the hair and makeup stylists come to our hotel location made for such a seamless and relaxed morning. All four of the stylists were so sweet, and worked hard to make sure everyone was satisfied with their look, which is hard when you have a wide range of ages, skin types, hair types and makeup preferences.

Ashley was so communicative and detailed in all of our correspondence, which really put me at ease, given that there were 11 of having hair and makeup done. Leann (makeup) totally captured what I was looking for with my "I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, but still want to look good" description and Jess (hair) was able to emulate a style I found online after looking at the picture once, for about 5 seconds.

It is clear from the proactive communication and the smooth "trial day" I attended, that these ladies know what they are doing - and are running a well-organized and super-professional business in the process.

Everyone's makeup lasted and stayed flawless, to the point that a bridesmaid told me her makeup lasted through her shower the following morning (some of us partied too hard to remember to wash our faces that night). And my hair lasted ALL day, which I think is quite a feat, given that I have a lot of it and we were definitely tearing up the dance floor.

I am so happy with my experience working with the Up Do's for I Do's team and would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone considering it.

Profile Picture Dana, 2/17/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

After seeing an advertisement in Charleston Living, I immediately called to schedule my 'up-do' for my wedding. What an amazing company and concept! Up-Do's For I Do's owner, Ashley Riddle was immediately responsive and professional. Amidst the joy and anticipation of my upcoming wedding, I was so excited to know my hair~ and we ALL know how important this is!~ was going to look amazing! Living in Atlanta and planning a Charleston wedding required numerous trips, but Up-Do's For I Do's was scheduled through just a few detailed emails and even personal phone conversations! Eagerly awaiting my hairstylist on the big day, Lauren arrived early fully knowledgeable about everything I wanted. Her demeanor and enthusiasm were contagious as my best friends watched her do what she does best... make a bride look and feel beautiful! Lauren styled my hair exactly as I wanted and it stayed looking OH-TOO-FABU until my head hit the pillow on my wedding night and... it even look great the next day!
Thank you Ashley and Lauren for your attentiveness, professionalism and expertise on my wedding day! You're A+++ and I wish your business continued success.
Regards,
Elizabeth

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, and it was completely thanks to UpDo's for I Do's. From my trial to the morning of my wedding, every person I was in contact with was professional, kind, and so supportive. Both Courtney and Lindsey truly listened to what I, and my bridesmaids, wanted done aesthetically. On a day that was really long-- my ceremony was at 6:30 and my makeup was done at 10:30-- and harsh-- it was 14 degrees and I was happy crying every hour-- both my makeup and hair held FLAWLESSLY. I was getting compliments all night about both styles. Not only was their work amazing, but our artists fit seamlessly into our day-of shenanigans-- hilarious, sweet, and so awesome to work with. My 'maids didn't want them to leave! Thank you so much, UpDo's for I Do's. I'd pick you over and over again and will absolutely recommend you to my family and friends!

Profile Picture Meredith, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

I am so glad I found Up Do's for I do's, people here will make you feel home from your trial to your wedding day. They respond to you quickly. And I love our artists, Jess and Lindsay. They are amazing, their teamwork is great and we love how creative and skillful they are. They know how to make you feel beautiful. They are very patient too and friendly which is very helpful to an anxious bride! Thank you again girls! Will definitely recommend you to my friends!

Profile Picture Lotess Marie, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Up Do's for I Do's is no doubt the greatest value out there. From the responsive support staff to the warm, welcoming vibe at the trial, to the amazing work of the hair and makeup artists on my big day, everyone took great care of me. And all of this for a price that didn't break the bank! As someone who doesn't wear makeup, I especially want to thank Erin. She created a look that was natural but still looked good in pictures. Both Erin and Mindy (my hair stylist) listened to my fears and worked with them, instead of trying to make me look like something I was not. They were both very professional, but also down-to-earth and easy going. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Up Do's for I Do's!

Profile Picture Beth, 11/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I can definitely say Steffani and Jess were amazing! Loved them! They did an awesome job on everyone's hair (8 ladies!) They were super friendly, and fit right in. They both even helped with playlists to get us pumped :) And we had plenty of time to get dressed and take pictures.

I also wanted to note that I loved the lipstick I received in the mail after booking with Up Dos for I Dos - So fun! As someone in sales, this definitely put a smile on my face. I don't usually wear lipstick, but had this sample prior to my wedding day which was really nice. And I still have it, and use it!

Definitely recommend these ladies!

Profile Picture jennifer, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lori and the Up-Do's for I Do's crew were amazing! Lori did the hair for myself, my mother, my aunt, and 5 bridesmaids on my wedding day. I was amazed at how she was able to create beautiful hairstyles for so many people in just a few hours! During my trial, she asked great questions and really understood the look I was going for. She easily recreated the look for my big day, and all of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair. We loved Lori so much that my sister is requesting her for her wedding next August.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was most nervous about making sure I was going to love my hair on my wedding day, and I am so happy I went with Up Do's for I Do's. Not only were they professional and great to work with, but my stylist went above and beyond to make sure I liked every aspect of my hair for my big day. On the wedding day, our stylist was efficient and so easy to work with, and got through all 6 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride with ease. I was SO HAPPY with my hair for the wedding, it was better than I could have ever dreamed of! I would definitely recommend Up Do's for I Do's to friends in the area for all their wedding needs!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Up do’s was beyond amazing to work with. Once I booked them, they sent me the most beautiful note and lipstick and from then on, they really took care of me. My mom and I went in for a trial hair and makeup, where we actually worked with the hair and makeup artist that came to my hotel on the big day. The amazing job that our hairstylist Lauren and makeup artist Julia did gave me such piece of mind for my wedding day. They showed up to my hotel promptly and did hair and makeup for my family and bridal party promptly and with extreme patience. Their calm energy on such a hectic morning was so appreciated. Finally, working with Ashley on booking everything and confirming the contract (and her answering my 1,000 questions) couldn’t have been easier. She was the most responsive vendor I dealt with for my wedding and was always so easy to talk to. I would absolutely use Up Do’s again!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Jess and Steffani were absolutely amazing with our very large Bridal Party that totalled 12: Bride, 9 Bridesmaids/MoH, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom. J&S stayed calm and focused as they quickly executed makeup and hair for all of us -- they were also a happily calming influence on all the excited ladies. We all looked spectacular (if I do say so myself) -- just the right makeup to look dressed up and beautiful, but not mask-like or overdone in any way. This was quite a formal wedding that extended from a 3 pm church ceremony to an evening reception that went all the way past midnight. We were appropriately coiffed and made up for the whole affair. For planning purposes, we started at 8 am and were finished with hair and makeup by 12:30 pm. About half of the party had "up-dos" and Jess managed to do each one as a unique but totally beautiful style. Everyone's hair stayed up well into the night, despite a rowdy dance party. Even our lashes stayed put till the morning. This experience, from trial through wedding day was excellent all around. I highly recommend Updos for I Do's!

Profile Picture Mary Lee, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly highly recommend Up-Do's For I Do's! Lindsay (make-up artist) and Lori (hair) knocked it out of the park! They were both very professional and easy to work with. I received multiple compliments on not just my hair and make-up but on my bridesmaids and mom's. Everyone looked stunning and these too really helped make getting ready go smoothly!

Profile Picture Jess, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Up Dos For I Dos was a wonderful company to work with from the start!!! My maid of honor (sister) and I went for our trial and felt completely comfortable, pampered, and heard by the stylists/artists working with us! The mimosas we drank didn't hurt either :) I had seven bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and myself who all got hair and makeup services. Julia was our makeup artist at my wedding and Dana was the hair stylists. These girls were FABULOUS and a huge part of our day. Everyone looked stunning and had no complaints at all. One of the most important things to me as the bride on my wedding day was to feel beautiful, and Up Dos For I Dos certainly made me feel nothing less than beautiful! I would highly recommend them and thank them for being a part of my special day!

Profile Picture Haley , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy we chose Up-Do’s For I-Do’s for our wedding day! They were super responsive and answered all of my questions and last minute requests. We had 9 girls getting their hair done and our artist, Valerie, did an amazing job, even when I was super indecisive with what I wanted done!! She was kind, patient and efficient. Each girl was happy with their final look and looked amazing. Thank you for being a part of our day!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/15/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Up Do's for I Do's will likely not be the cheapest company you could find for hair and makeup. However, they are worth every penny! Aside from working with me with changes to services up to the last minute, the quality of service on the day of could never be surpassed! I will never feel more beautiful than my wedding day and Beth (makeup) and Jess (hair) had a lot to do with that! I felt relaxed all morning and glowed from the first step down the aisle to the last picture taken! No exaggeration, I was dripping sweat from dancing all night but still looked flawless when that last picture was taken with our DJ! And each of my bridesmaids, my mother, and especially my grandmother, felt absolutely beautiful because of Beth and Jess! I can not say enough good things about these two artists and the Up Do's company!

***photos are not from professional photographer***

Photo for Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC Review - Mom and Grandmom
Photo for Up-Do's For I Do's, LLC Review - After the ceremony, and a lot of happy tears!
Photos
Profile Picture Dana, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I had Samantha and Trish. They were both wonderful and made me feel comfortable at my trial and my wedding day. I don't typically wear makeup or do much with my hair, so my instructions of "natural" and "simple" were met exactly how I envisioned them. They were flexible and I didn't feel like I wasted their time as I asked for small changes. They were very positive and accommodating. They made all of my bridesmaids and my mom feel comfortable and pleased with their hair and makeup. I would recommend this company and Samantha and Trish to anyone!

I also had some unexpected drama with my fiance's family canceling their services last minute and within the 90 day contractual timeline outlined by Up-Do's For I Do's. They were very helpful and helped me work through finding other people to fill spots. Even reducing one of the air brush slots to traditional makeup so I didn't have to pay extra. For all of the unexpected last minute changes, they were readily available and supportive in helping me figure it all out.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

Up-do's for I Do's is amazing! First, they were quick to get back to me about scheduling my trial. I had Lindsay for make-up and Jess for hair. I talked to them for maybe 2 minutes about the kind of style I wanted and they did exactly what I wanted on the first try. On the day of the wedding, they were prompt, accommodating, so much fun, and the best part of all - everyone looked fabulous. They did our hair/make-up the exact way everyone wanted, and were more than willing to change things around if my bridesmaids weren't 100% happy. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the best experience with Caitlin and Jess from Updos for Idos!!

They made my wedding morning very relaxed and fun! I would definitely recommend UpDos for Idos

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jess and Lindsay did an amazing job on my wedding day! They started and finished on time. Both were super friendly and professional. The hair and make up was beautiful and they touched everyone up at the end. My hair and make up lasted all night long. I would recommend Up Do’s for I Do’s over and over again!

Profile Picture mixi, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I can't praise Up Dos for I Dos - Caitlin and Mindy in particular - enough for how gorgeous they made me, my mom, and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. They are unbelievably talented hair and makeup artists and such kind people that add to the laughter and fun during the getting ready process. Up Dos for I Dos is a very professional company that loves what it does, and they were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The booking process was very easy, the pricing was transparent, and they provided all the information I could have wanted about the trials and the big day itself. I am SO glad I chose them for my wedding, and strongly recommend them to any future brides!

Profile Picture Hilary, 9/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup