624 Reviews for UpDos For I Dos, LLC

Airbrush Makeup (61)
Hair Trial (55)
Multi. Stylists (52)
On-Site Hair (51)
Wedding Party Makeup (48)
On-Site Makeup (48)
Airbrush (2)
Spray (2)
Tanning (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Ashley was AMAZING! She was so helpful in suggestions for my crazy updo idea that I wasn't completely sure of what I wanted! She took lee time to give me the best style ever! She my hair which usually is flat and boring look amazing, voluminous and beautiful for my friends bachelorette night out!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

The Up Do's for I Do's team did my hair and makeup exactly the way I envisioned it and it was perfect! Both hair and makeup stayed in place all day and looked just as good at the end of the reception as it did for first look. My mom and mother in law were also so pleased with their hair and makeup and kept commenting on how beautiful they felt.

Profile Picture Lindy, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Up Dos For I Dos is the BEST out there. All of my bridesmaids said that it was the best wedding make up they have had out of all the weddings that they had been in. I felt like a model, Lori and Steffani made my vision come true. Thank you so much Up Dos for I Dos for making my day perfect

Profile Picture Laura, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I loved working with Up Do's for I Do's! They were so easy to communicate with while planning my wedding. I had make up services done for myself, my mom, my maid of honor and my bridesmaids and everyone looked beautiful! Kate, our makeup artist, was so sweet and gave us all the looks we wanted!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jess with Up Dos for I Dos did my hair (and my mom, mother-in-law, and sister's hair) for our wedding in Baltimore on 6/17/18. She did a TERRIFIC job and we all loved how we looked!! Very reasonable prices and top notch service. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/17/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I am SO glad I went with UpDo's for I Do's for my wedding hair! Their company is so well run and organized, getting my day coordinated and set up was such a breeze. Ashley was always quick to reply to emails and ALWAYS so kind and helpful during the process of organizing my contract! On the day of, we had Courtney do our hair(my name is Courtney too, it was a match made in heaven!) and she was INCREDIBLE! She had 10 of us(including 2 very emotional flower girls) and was efficient but also made everyone's hair look so beautiful!!! My mom has very thick hair and was worried it would fall out - at 11pm that hair was still gorgeous and in place! Courtney was so kind to all of us and helped make the early part of the day so much fun!! I would easily recommend this company(and Courtney in particular!) to any bride looking to have a stress-free morning getting ready for their wedding!! Thank you for everything ladies!

Photo for UpDos For I Dos, LLC Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Courtney, 6/16/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Everything ran smoothly and all my girls (and me!) were all SO happy and SO looked beautiful thanks to your team! So grateful for Sam, Amy, and Leann on my big day - loved every minute with them! They were so sweet, kind, flexible, and funny too! Will most definitely recommend you all to anyone!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect for my wedding day. At my hair and make-up trial, the artists worked with me to modify anything about the look that I wanted changed. They were extremely flexible and helped offer suggestions. We had nine different women get services done on the wedding day and everyone was thrilled with their final outcome. The hair and make-up held all night and I am DYING to see the pictures of how good everyone looked! Thank you for a tremendous experience.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I was so happy I chose Up Do's for I Do's! I felt so beautiful with my updo! Our mothers and the bridesmaids all looked amazing and complimented Up Do's for I Do's multiple times! We were all so pleased with their services! Ashley was so responsive to my emails and answered all of my questions so quickly. Dana was so methodical in making sure everything was just perfect! Everybody was so friendly and accommodating. Dana did a great job of taking the best parts of all of the example photos I showed her and transforming them into the perfect hairstyle!

Profile Picture Sondra, 6/2/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

I was beyond pleased with Up Dos for I Dos! My hair was amazing and my make up was flawless. Its the best I have ever looked and it was all thanks to your team! We had 11 people get hair and makeup and it was all done in a timely stress free manor and the stylists were so nice and fun and added to the excitement of the day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Since the very beginning, I was so pleased with Up-Do’s For I Do’s! Ashley was so great to work with and was very responsive. My hair and makeup trial went smoothly and the makeup artists and hair stylists were so prepared on our wedding day! They were so personable and exceeded our expectations! They finished before we expected them to but they still took their time on each girl and did touch ups towards the end. I did an updo and even though it rained on my wedding day, my hair stayed up, never fell out and looked perfect throughout the night! You can tell they are all professional and I would recommend them to other brides!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen exceeded our bridal party’s expectations. She made everyone’s hair styles coincide while making them unique at the same time! Everyone came with a photo off of Pinterest and she was able to duplicate exactly what each of us wanted. Jay also did the airbrush makeup for some of the girls as well! It was flawless!! She asked what everyone wanted and was able to do natural makeup for those who wanted it as well as more dramatic looks. 10/10 highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Their awesome team helped to make me and my bridesmaids feel absolutely beautiful for my wonderful day! They were prompt and efficient and courteous and talented. Everyone left the preparation time feeling fabulous and were commenting on how much time we had left :)

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Haley was great to work with for our wedding! After completing two trials during the planning process, she arrived on time and delivered her services in a very professional way on my wedding day. I was so impressed with my hair and all of my bridesmaids styles! I highly recommend this company, especially Haley!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We LOVED them! We had Jess for hair and Sam for makeup! They were both AWESOME. All my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself loved their hair and makeup. They got exactly what they wanted! Sam and Jess were so easy to work with they listened to what our thoughts were and gave suggestions here and there of what they thought would look good on each of us without being pushy. A lot of us had thick hair and Jess was so quick and our hair stayed perfectly in place all night! (that never happens) Sam provided super natural looking make up. My husband prefers I do not wear make up and he even loved it! Super Convenient that they come right to the hotel so we all stayed super comfortable. They were fun and fit right in with my and my girls, def felt like we had known them forever. Not only were Sam and Jess outstanding everyone I had been in contact with throughout the process were amazing. Very good communication and keeping you in the loop as well as just being helpful and accommodating to needs. I would recommend UpDos for I Dos to EVERYONE is looking for convenient, comfortable, friendly, and overall outstanding service!

Profile Picture Heather , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Tanning, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

After being stood up by my initial stylist, I was left with a short amount of time to find a stylist/makeup artist. I was lucky enough to find UpDos...Leandra did my hair along with my bridesmaids and nailed every style. I changed my mind the day and she was so accommodating. Jeimy did the make up for the rest of my bridal party...and dang did they look awesome. I have never seen so any beautiful faces in a room before.

Profile Picture User5219853, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and it’s all thanks to my amazing hair and make up team at UpDos for I Dos! Ashley was a breeze to work with before my day; super accommodating and always available if I had a question! Jess and Lindsay were the best team ever; so much fun to work with and everyone looked perfect! I highly recommend them if you want to have fun and look amazing!!

Profile Picture Karissa, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

UpDo's for I Dos was fantastic for my wedding hair and makeup. They were very communicative and easy to work with throughout the whole process. My hair and makeup stylist created exactly the look I was hoping for. I wanted a more natural look than most brides and she listened carefully to my requests and knew exactly what to do. She was also fun to hang out with on the day of my wedding. My hair and makeup looked great for the whole event, going strong through hours of dancing and drinking. I would definitely recommend UpDos for I Dos to anyone.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/29/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

After a full day at the pool my hair needed serious help and Ashley was able to create the perfect up-do in less than five minutes! I had no idea what to do with my hair but she had the perfect suggestion and I absolutely loved it. The up-do lasted all night in the summer heat (with lots of sweat) and I couldn’t have been happier. You’re the best!!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked with Up Dos for I Dos about 6 months before my wedding. They were running a great special that made me realize that hiring a beauty team to come to me, my bridesmaids and mother was in my budget!! And boy am I glad I did. First of all, Ashley sent me the cutest lipstick; such a simple gesture that really showed their level of service and ramped up my excitement! She always responded to my emails, answered my questions and worked to make sure we were on the page about everything… As for the actual wedding day services, Lauren and Kara were prompt, professional, FUN, accommodating and most importantly, TALENTED. They brought everything with them, set up and broke down their kits, brought our vision to life and kept us running on time. I honestly cannot imagine not having had them work on us on my wedding day. If you are on the fence about having a beauty team come to you, don’t be. They were not only worth every penny, but actually better priced than most salons. I would recommend these wonderful ladies to anyone in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I worked with Lindsey and Jess for my wedding and they were both amazing!! They were both super professional, on time, and created exactly what my bridesmaids and I wanted. All the girls were raving about them and how happy they were with their looks for the day. I'm super impressed and will definitely be recommending Up-Do's for I-Do's to all my friends!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 4/28/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

UpDos for I do’s is great! The coordination/scheduling process was very easy and streamlined.

I would highly recommend requesting Erin P as your makeup artist. I’ve been in a lot of weddings and have had my makeup done many times, but she is hands down the BEST! I’m seriously still hearing from people about how amazing the makeup was for both the bridesmaids and me. Thank you!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

UpDos for I Dos was a joy to work with! They made me feel special from the day I reached out to them. They wanted to ensure that everything would be perfect for the day of the wedding and suggested a trial. This helped the talented artists to deliver the look I was hoping for. Thanks to Leann, everyones make-up was perfect! Jessica B did an amazing job with the very different hair types that my girls have. I couldn't have been happier with everyone I worked with!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/21/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I used Up Do's for I Do's for the make-up for my wedding. Steffani did a wonderful job with the make-up for me and all of my girls. Everyone looked gorgeous. She was on time and very friendly and easy to talk to. She listened and asked each person what they would like their make-up to look like and worked her magic. I am so glad I went with Up Do's for I Do's for the make-up for my wedding. They are so organized and responsive.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup