Upbeat DJ LLC Reviews

28 | Canterbury, CT

28 Reviews for Upbeat DJ LLC

Kerri · Married on 09/25/2010

Upbeat DJ made our wedding day a memorable moment. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to be a part of our special day. They were professional, understanding, attentive to our needs and all around FUN!!! I strongly recommend them for not only weddings but any event. If you are looking for the BEST then look no further!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • User4619476 · 2+ years ago

This vendor was great throughout.. From the meeting we held to the day of the wedding. They have a great sense of humor and selection of music. They are also organized.

Sent on 12/18/2014

We hired Mark to officiate our ceremony and Mark& Patrick to DJ our reception, and they did a fantastic job! Mark really went above and beyond the services we hired him for. From our first meeting, Mark made several extremely helpful suggestions for our non-traditional celebration to help it flow smoothly and incorporate the traditions we wanted to use into our special day. He helped coordinate with all other vendors and to set up our decor as well! On the day-of, they also did a great job adjusting our timeline due to the late arrival of a large chunk of our guests. The only reason I am giving 4.5 instead of 5 stars is that there was more 'sitting' time than the dancing time we had discussed and hoped for (although that may have been as a result of the delayed start) and there was one song played that they thought I specially requested that I did not. Overall, it was a lively celebration and had many of our guests tell us repeatedly what a great time they had dancing the night away!

Sent on 11/08/2015