Up Your Do Reviews

187 | Jenkintown, PA

187 Reviews for Up Your Do

Karlin · Married on 12/19/2015

Jill Kozer did a phenomenal job on my hair, my new sister in laws hair, and my mother in laws hair for my wedding!!! We were all so pleased and had a fantastic and relaxing time in her studio. I enjoyed getting away that morning from all the wedding craziness and Jill put me right at ease!! Love up your do!!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Meghan · Married on 12/12/2015

I used Jill Kozar/Up Your Do for myself and my entire bridal party and I could not have been happier! Jill was so professional throughout the entire process and listened to exactly what I wanted. I showed her a couple of ideas and she created the perfect hairstyle during my trial. She was able to replicate this beautifully on my actual wedding day. My entire bridal party went to her salon the morning of the wedding and had a wonderful time. Jill had breakfast for us and truly made us feel at home and relaxed. She even brought in another stylist (we had a bigger group) to ensure that we were finished on time. Every person was thrilled with their hairstyle. We were so happy with Jill and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Katherine · Married on 10/17/2015

Bonnie did an absolutely amazing job on myself, my eight bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and flower girls. She managed to stay ahead of schedule, and every single person looked absolutely flawless from when they left the bridal suite, to the end of the night. My up-do lasted two days!! Jill was so responsive throughout the wedding planning process, and Bonnie did an amazing job!! I highly recommend Bonnie and Jill!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Vanesa · Married on 10/04/2015

Jill and Up Your Do are absolutely amazing. The day of the wedding a decided to go with a different hair style than the one I had tried previously . Jill not only agree to do the new style but she also suggest some chances that I loved! My hair stayed put all night and I received so many compliments! She also did my moms hair as well the bridesmaids and the flower girl. Everyone was pleased with the results!
    Jill was able to finish one hour earlier which allowed me to be at the wedding venue before that I expected.
    I would definitely recommend Jill for your big day!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2015

I originally tried to book with another company but they did not have availability with my date! That company put me in touch with Up Your Do and I am so grateful that they did!!! Our hair stylists for the day were Bonnie and Joann and they both did an amazing job. I have heard of and been involved in horror stories at weddings where the women hate their hair and makeup and someone ends up in tears! I was so afraid that would be happen on my big day but Bonnie and Joann made sure it didn't! EVERYONE loved their hair and everyones stayed in place all night! They did 10 women and 1 flower girls hair in record time!! I got so many compliments that day on both my hair and makeup - I couldn't have been happier with my end result. Bonnie really listened to my vision, looked at my example photos and replicated them perfectly!! Jill was excellent with communication. She always got back to me right away which is so wonderful when you are planning a wedding! She created a timeline for the day so everything would run smoothly and it did :) Thank you so much Bonnie and Jill from Up Your Do!

Sent on 10/10/2015
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/25/2015

Jill and Up Your Do are absolutely amazing. My hair stayed put all night and I received so many compliments! I can't thank Jill enough for her flexibility and efficiency. She was easily able to handle some of our last minute changes. She also had the bridal party and moms finished an hour ahead of schedule! Jill is a total sweetheart too. I enthusiastically recommend Up Your Do!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jaime · Married on 09/19/2015

Bonnie and Jill were great to work with! Jill helped coordinate all of the details, and Bonnie did a great job on hair for my mother and sister. She was personable, came to my house, and was even great with dogs! All of these were super important since I was trying to coordinate family and friends from out of town, so Jill and Bonnie made it super easy for me. Everyone's hair lasted through a night of dancing and still looked great, even during late night pictures! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2015

Jill and JoAnn are incredible!!! Jill was very responsive and got back to me right away with more details than I remembered to ask for. JoAnn did my hair for the wedding, as well as for my mom, my mother in law, and two of my bridesmaids. She worked quickly, but none of us ever felt rushed! She enjoyed the morning of my wedding day with us, and was a wonderful, fun, cheerful presence. JoAnn did an AMAZING job on my hair - she took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted, and although I was nervous, reassured me that I wouldn't leave with something I didn't love! I honestly cried happy tears when I saw it because JoAnn managed to create exactly what I'd imagined. I felt gorgeous! She did an incredible job with my bridesmaids and family, too - my mom in particular was very nervous and wanted to look like a glammed up version of herself - JoAnn made her look flawless and exactly how she wanted. I could not be more grateful. Our day was perfect, and JoAnn was a huge part of making that happen!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Hannah · Married on 09/05/2015

Jill is the absolute best!!! She was wonderful to work with each step of the way, taking in exactly what I wanted and bringing it to life on my wedding day. My bridesmaids all looked absolutely beautiful, and she worked so efficiently that day so there was no rush at all. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for their wedding hairstylist!!! She is the best of the best.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 08/23/2015

Jill and her team are absolutely the best. They were efficient and fast but made sure everyone was happy with their hair. I couldn't have been happier with Jill. She answered all my questions in a timely fashion and was beyond pleasant and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Mayra · Married on 08/07/2015

Brides - do no hesitate to book Jill as your hair stylist! Jill is so talented! I couldn't believe how fast she worked during my trial, showing me a few different styles. She was so professional and personable. Jill styled my bridesmaids', my mother, and MIL's hair and everyone all looked absolutely gorgeous! Their styles were exactly what they asked for. My MOH's up do lasted well into the following day! Jill works closely with makeup artist, Cindy from Dylan Michael Cosmetics, who is also extremely talented. My bridal party, the mothers, and myself all felt very comfortable with Jill and Cindy and had a fun and wonderful experience getting glammed up on the morning of the wedding. I ended up choosing a different style than those from my trial due to a hairpiece I purchased after my trial, but I trusted Jill could accomplish any style I asked of her. She even add extra time for my styling time to 'play around' with different styles and the headpiece, which was helpful. If only Jill were closer to New Jersey, she would definitely become my regular hair stylist. With gratitude, thank you, Jill! -Mayra

Sent on 09/09/2015

Emily · Married on 07/04/2015

Bonnie was great!! I had never had an updo before and wasn't even sure that I wanted one at first, but I am so glad that I did. I loved my hair during the trial, and of course my hair on my wedding day was fabulous as well! I had an outdoor ceremony and it was somewhat hot and humid that day (it even drizzled slightly during the ceremony), but my hair remained perfect through all of it. My mom, my sister, and I all had beautiful updos for my wedding, and I am so glad we had Bonnie as our hairstylist that day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Catherine · Married on 07/04/2015

Jill is so talented!! From the first email through to the wedding morning, she was so pleasant to work with. Great experience all around - she is friendly and fun, professional and attentive to detail. She is very accessible and was timely in response to any emails I sent. I had a large bridal party, and Jill and her colleague were so calm and efficient the morning of the wedding, without sacrificing an ounce of quality! Her styling skills are off the charts - the styling is creative and unique, and most importantly, lasts all day!!! My hair is typically resistant to curling, and my half-up hair style stayed all day and night. She also has high quality extensions to offer, which blended in well with my hair and stayed put. Her salon location is meticulously decorated and he ambiance is so fresh and trendy. Definitely has an eye for design even in the style of her glam boutique! Thank you, Jill, for making everyone's hair look gorgeous on my wedding day, and for being so great to work with! :)

Sent on 11/09/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/03/2015

My hair looked exactly how I wanted it to look on my wedding day, thanks to Jill! I have very difficult hair to style and I was more nervous about how my hair would look on my wedding, than anything else (believe it or not). Words cannot describe how happy I was with how it looked that day! Jill did an absolute AMAZING job! She was extremely professional throughout the entire planning process. Her laid back and calming personality was just what I needed on the day of my wedding! I definitely plan on using Jill again for hair styling in my future!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Julie · Married on 06/28/2015

My hair looked exactly how I wanted it to look on my wedding day, thanks to Bonnie! She did an amazing job and I couldn't have been happier! My hair lasted all day and night!! Jill and Bonnie were so professional, accommodating and easy to work with throughout my couple hair trials and the entire wedding planning process! I would highly recommend using Up Your Do!!! My advice is to book them early, because they are the best and book up fast!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

THIS COMPANY IS AMAZING!!! I WAS IN MY SISTER'S WEDDING AND WE HAD SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON OUR WEDDING PARTY'S HAIR...WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. ..

Sent on 06/29/2015

I would definitely recommend Up Your Do for your wedding day. The owner, Jill, was very responsive and professional. My stylist, Bonnie, was wonderful. She listened to what I wanted, looked at pictures, and created the perfect style for my big day. She also did a lovely job with all of my bridesmaids. Everyone's hair turned out beautiful, they didn't all look the same, and the hairstyles lasted all day and throughout the night (which is particularly impressive with my fine, straight hair). I also had my own extensions which had been cut to match my layers and Bonnie worked with them like a pro. She was always careful to make sure that nothing was pinching or pulling. Bonnie made sure my hairstyle looked equally as good with my veil in and after my veil came off during the reception. You won't be disappointed with Up Your Do!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/13/2015

A friend recommended Jill to me when I was looking into options for wedding day hair styling. I'm pretty particular and had a very specific vision of what I wanted my hair to look like on the big day. From our initial communication through to the trial, and the wedding day itself, Jill was absolutely fabulous. She is very accommodating and delivers exactly what you want. On the morning of my wedding, I decided I wanted a small change to my hairstyle (the day of my wedding was hot and humid); Jill knew exactly what I was talking about when I described the change to her (again, the morning of my wedding) and it was no problem at all. My hair looked awesome, turned out exactly how I wanted, and it stayed in place the ENTIRE day from about 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Also, she sets a schedule based on when you and you girls need to be ready by and she sticks to it. My photographer complained to me when putting together our photography timeline for the day (we did most of our photos before the wedding ceremony) that hair and makeup professionals always run behind schedule, and advised that we add extra time above and beyond when Jill said she would be finished up. I was skeptical because I had heard such great things about Jill, and sure enough, we finished EARLY! You will really appreciate this on your big day. Oh, and I needed two hairstylists, so Jill brought another stylist, Joann, with her and Joann was also wonderful. My six bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and my flowergirl each loved their styles and they looked awesome! Jill was very friendly, efficient, laid back, and even shared some great wedding-day tips while we were all getting ready. Bottom line: you cannot go wrong with Jill and Up Your Do!!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 06/12/2015

Jill is the greatest hair stylist ever! She took what I envisioned and brought it to life for my wedding hair. I had a pretty large bridal party and I was completely blown away by how many girls' hair she did in such a short amount of time - and it all stayed in place - ALL NIGHT! She was so much fun and it felt just like having another one of the girls there with us! She made the "getting ready" part of the day SO MUCH FUN and all my girls raved about how great of a job she did. Everyone felt beautiful and everyone felt like themselves! She made sure we all loved our styles and made sure that it was something that would remind us of the true people we are. Jill, thank you for making my day so special and perfect. I would recommend you to any bride!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jill was amazing!! I couldn't have been more pleased with my decision to book her for my recent wedding this past June. She allayed my fears about my thinning hair issues and really worked to customize a hairstyle that would make it a total NON-issue when it came time for my wedding. I was so happy with the end result. She made my hair look really THICK without appearing unnatural. My hair stayed in place throughout the entire event. She was super patient with my mom and I who were really picky customers! As an added bonus, she is extremely warm and friendly and really calming to be around. She did such a BEAUTIFUL job on my mom, the groom's mom, my maid of honor, and sister-and-law. I highly recommend Jill and her team to all brides out there! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Marly · Married on 06/06/2015

Jill was amazing!!! This was my second time using Jill for a wedding. She did my hair for my sister-in-law's wedding and since I loved her work I new she was the one for my wedding! She was extremely professional and so easy to work with. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair and Jill new what what would look great with my vial and got straight to work!! All my bridesmaids hair came out gorgeous! Everyone's hair lasted the entire night! I would recommend Jill to anyone.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Jillian · Married on 05/30/2015

Jill was amazing to work with. She arrived on time and stuck to the schedule she put together for the day. All of the bridesmaids and moms were extremely happy with the way their hair turned out. Everyone looked stunning. My bridesmaids are still talking about how much they loved their hair on my wedding day. I especially loved the way my hair turned out. It was absolutely perfect and lasted all night! I would highly recommend you booking Up Your Do for your big day. Jill will definitely wow you and will help make your wedding day stress free.

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • User4192652 · 2+ years ago

Jill and Bonnie are AMAZING!! Jill is super organized and Bonnie's work made my entire bridal party look so amazing!!!!! I wish I could have a do over just to work with them again!!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Stacey · Married on 05/09/2015

Jill was absolutely incredible on my wedding day! Honestly, I have never felt more beautiful and I truly thank her for that. My wedding hair was my dream hair! She was attentive, flexible, professional, and was such a relaxed and fun presence in the bridal suite. She really listened to everything that I, the bridesmaids, moms, etc. had to say and quickly made any adjustments that were asked for. Everyone loved their hair! Jill even returned to the hotel after she had left for the day to help me adjust my veil. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/02/2015

Jill and Bonnie are AMAZING. I am very specific (and a little anal) about my hair so choosing the right person was important for me. After reading all of the wonderful reviews and chatting with Jill I booked her for my wedding. I brought in a picture of what I wanted for my wedding and Jill was able to match it and adapt it so it fit me and most importantly she was HONEST. I brought in extensions I had gotten from another salon that just didn't work and she helped me re-think using them. She had a suitcase of extensions that fit perfectly with my hair.

Jill and Bonnie were both very calming on the wedding day. They were also very efficient and accommodating- fitting in extra people who weren't on the list. My bridesmaids hair all looked great and most importantly everyone loved them! One of my bridesmaids even had an issue with her dress and Jill brought out her needle and thread to help take up the shoulders! I highly recommend using upyourdo! Thank you Jill and Bonnie!

Sent on 05/12/2015