Unveiled Reviews

Unveiled 6
Unveiled 7
  • Joeanna

Joeanna · Getting married on 09/26/2020

I felt so comfortable with danielle

I purchased my dress from Unveiled when I found out she was closing shop and everything was 50%. I really never intended to buy my dress as Im not getting married til 2020. I drove all the way from Los Angeles just to see what things I may be able to purchase and what styles would look good on me. Danielle was so warm, fun & caring I loved the experience. Im very shy typically especially with my body but, she just made me feel so comfortable. She pulled dresses in my size and which were all amazing! I loved them all. So guess what I FOUND MY DRESS!! Unfortunately Unveiled is closed now but she will start selling online as she has moved out of state.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Samantha · Getting married on 10/17/2019

I loved my experience with Danielle. She was so helpful and accommodating with helping me find my perfect dress.

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • Y

Yasi · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Danielle is excellent at being personable and helping the bride-to-be find the dress she loves. She is professional, friendly, warm, and easy to work with. Our experience was efficient but fulfilling. Highly recommend working with Danielle.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Unveiled 12
    Unveiled 13
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 08/03/2019

You will only need to make one appointment to find THE dress

Danielle is AMAZING. Outside of finding a dress that’s going to fit your body... every single dress I tried on fit my body.... I couldn’t believe it! she didn’t even need to ask me my size... she just looked at me, asked me a few questions, looked at a few photos and started pulling dresses. I had 3 appointments scheduled for that day. I had set that day up as just seeing what’s out there to not get my hopes up.
    Danielle schedules the entire bouquet for just you. No distractions. She was so open and so responsive to my feelings and she picked a dress out that I would have never picked for myself. I put it on just to play dress up and fell in love with it.
    I cancelled my other 2 appointments. I bought my dress from Danielle and checked the dress off the mile long to do list.

Sent on 05/25/2019

tauni · Married on 07/06/2019

Daniele was amazing - is amazing! Very helpful. Although she is a one person shop and so far away for me, I still would recommend her to anyone. She helped with my plus size body and I was able to feel pretty in just about any dress she had, unlike other stores who claim to be plus size. She’s absolutely fabulous!

Shaylee · Married on 04/08/2019

I had an amazing fitting with Danielle!! It was just great to go into a plus size wedding dress shop and not feel so uncomfortable to be trying on dresses that I knew wouldn’t fit and would have to be squeezed into to try to get an idea of what I wanted. Here I got to walk in and try on dresses that actually fit me! Danielle was amazing and worked her way to find me exactly what I was looking for!!! Thanks so very much for a great and personable experience!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2019

She is so nice and the dress is amazing

Sent on 10/19/2017

Shelley · Married on 12/31/2018

Unveiled is amazing!! As a plus woman, I had steeled myself for a challenging dress hunt, so when I had a decent experience at another plus-size bridal salon (before finding Unveiled), I assumed that that was as good as I could expect. It wasn't until I finally made the trip to Unveiled that I discovered how wonderful an experience searching for dresses could actually be! Danielle is incredible! She is very skilled at identifying dresses that match your individual style and exceed your expectations. The shop itself is very comfortable and intimate, and the whole experience working with Danielle completely blew me away. Thank you, Danielle!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Angela · Married on 12/29/2018

Danielle is super knowledgeable and really sweet. She made me feel really comfortable and had a lot of great suggestions. She also didn't push and gave me a bunch of different looks to try. She really listened to what I was looking for and gave me dresses to try she thought would look great. It was one of the best experiences!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Elaina Villanueva · Married on 12/08/2018

She gets it

Being a plus sized bride to me was going to be difficult to find THE dress. Not only was Danielle so helpful and informative, I found to be so comfortable and excited in the whole experience. Since she was my first appointment in the experience, I shopped around. Not only did she has dresses that fit me wonderfully but her service was above and beyond. I highly recommend Unveiled to anyone.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Monica · Married on 11/13/2018

I was so nervous about trying on dresses. Being a average sized girl I have always struggled with finding the perfect fit and have left dress shops many times disappointed. I found Unveiled and instantly fell in love. I spent about three hours at the shop one on one with Danielle, the owner. The best part — I got to try on any and every dress I wanted. I left the same day with the dress of my dreams.

Robyn · Married on 11/11/2018

I am so happy that I found Unveiled! My bridal appointment was all I could ask for and more. Danielle listened to my vision for my wedding and pulled dresses for me to try on that would fit that style AND accentuate my curves. I found the perfect dress thanks to her!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Hailey · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Dress Review

I made an appointment at Unveiled Bridal literally right after my appointments at multiple bridal shops in San Diego. After those appointments I was left feeling overweight, discouraged, and let down after trying on multiple dresses at the other bridal shops, nothing fitting properly and fighting for the attention of the ladies assisting me (at the first shop, my lady had two other appointments at the same time as mine). Also, I went to one bridal shop and literally all the sample dresses they had were size 10 and under.... How are normal bodied women expected to shop at these boutiques when they don't have proper sized sample dresses; obviously this bride thing wasn't meant for me. With my appointment at Unveiled Bridal, Danielle immediately made me feel comfortable and she gave me her undivided attention during my private appointment in her boutique. Danielle had beautiful, elegant, quality dresses and the best part, none of the sample dresses were under size 10, I knew right then - ok, I CAN do this, bring on the dresses! Being curvier has always been a struggle for me when finding clothes that make me feel feminine and flatter the right areas. Danielle had me try on multiple dresses that flattered all the curves while still being tasteful. Danielle is friendly, personable and accommodating and held her patience with me as I did my rounds looking for dress options, trying on dresses sometimes 2-3 times (due to my indecisiveness), etc. She allowed me to schedule a second fitting to show my mom and mother in law "the one" before I finally decided to purchase my dress. I loved my experience at Unveiled Bridal so much that I immediately referred my sister, who is getting married in November, to book an appointment with Danielle. My sister also bought her wedding dress through Unveiled. Highly recommended, great customer care and Danielle is extremely passionate about helping women look fabulous on their special day.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Callie · Married on 10/13/2018

Danielle was so friendly and easy to talk to- she put dresses on me that I didn’t even think would work! I ended up falling in love with the first dress. She even made some great alterations that I will definitely be using for my big day! Best bridal dress experience I have had. If you are a curvy girl- make this place the top of your list!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Gloria · Married on 10/12/2018

If your a bride with more to love unveiled is the place to go for a wedding dress awesome experience!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Natalie Dorwin · Married on 10/06/2018

Comfortable and easy

Danielle is an angel. She made dress shopping a breeze and fun and made me feel beautiful even though it was the part of getting married I was least looking forward to. I would recommend her to everyone. She made me feel beautiful and comfortable immediately. Very private boutique with all her attention for you and no sales pressure.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Unveiled 14

Jocelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

I recommend Unveiled to all plus size brides! I had such a great time looking for my dress, Danielle did such a wonderful job in making me feel comfortable. She was very patient and helpful during the whole process. I’m very excited for my wedding dress to arrive.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Caliah · Married on 09/09/2018

Danielle is a dream!! I searched all over San Diego county getting into dresses that simply weren’t made for me and being helped by mostly-well-meaning women who honestly couldn’t relate to what my exact needs an concern were, being a plus size bride; needless to say, Danielle saved the day! Her private shop gave me the chance to just focus on myself instead of looking around and being distracted and/ or comparing myself. She’s so flexible and patient and you truly feel the love and passion she has for every bride. I want to go straight to het for all my formalwear needs from now on.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Brianda · Married on 09/01/2018

Tried on several beautiful bridesmaid dresses. All were so beautiful. Used a shawl i purchased for the dress i already had.

Kate · Married on 08/18/2018

It was an overall great experience and Unveiled. I wish there was more variety or possibly more up to date styles.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2018

This shop is amazing! This was the second place I went to after going to a "big box store" and I felt 1000 time more comfortable and got to try on as many dresses as I wanted. We weren't rushed and her selection is wonderful. I kinda just want to be her friend so I can go try on wedding dresses any time I want.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Carlina · Married on 08/17/2018

It was a wonderful experience. I couldn't believe that I found my ideal dress so fast, for us that don't have the ideal body this truly is the best option. Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Emily · Married on 07/22/2018

Danielle was a huge support and help! I had a wonderful experience and am so so glad I found her shop! She was so knowledgeable and sweet too!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Sasha · Married on 07/15/2018

After going to three other bridal shops including David's Bridal, I fell in love with the first dress Danielle picked out for me. She's lovely and has a sixth sense about the right dress for you. Give her a few guidelines, and she'll find exactly what you're looking for! I will add some pictures of me in the dress after my wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jessenia · Married on 06/16/2018

Danielle was absolutely amazing. She had a variety of dresses for me to try on. Her hospitality was wonderful and made my appointment so much fun.

Sent on 02/16/2018