Untouched Photography LLC Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Mirande J. Married on 05/14/2021

If you want little memories in your event to be captured, untouched photography is what you need!

Mary was great throughout the multiple days of event! Definitely going back to her in future!!

Untouched Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Mirande! It was an honor to photograph your family and 4 day wedding! I cannot wait to work with you again too!
  • Mar
    Mar F. Married on 01/12/2021

The absolute best

Let me start out by saying that I am super duper picky. therefore I'm super uncomfortable with having my picture taken , but being able to have Mary take my pictures has been the most incredible experience that I've had. She has impeccable attention to detail . she is relentless and will literally do anything to make sure that she gets the perfect shot. I have never looked better in pictures,and I still look like myself. I will forever cherish the memories she has captured. Mary will be taking my anniversary,newborn,family,and children's school pictures. I am so grateful to have found her,and can promise you that you will not be disappointed with your photos.

Untouched Photography LLC's reply:

Maryn, thank you very much! I have enjoyed capturing your family and events over the past year, and look forward to working with you again in the future, it is the greatest complement as a photographer! Congratulations!
  • Whitney
    Whitney K. Married on 12/20/2020

Amazing Photos!

Last minute I wanted to get family photos done while visiting Park city and found untouched photography! Mary was incredible and we have photos that will remind us of an amazing trip!

Untouched Photography LLC's reply:

Thank You! I had so much fun capturing your family, and loved the look on your kids faces during the snowball fight!
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 10/10/2020

Phenomenal photos

Mary was excellent!! The photos turned out amazing!! She responded quick to any questions we had. She was so awesome with the engagement photos and the photos turned out amazing we of course had to have her do the photos for the wedding. Then COVID 😔 we had to change the date to 2021 and decided to move our location out of the country. Mary offered to come and I wish we had the budget for it. She was great about refunding us in the crazy of COVID.
    Mary was so amazing to work with giving suggestions for photos and angels. Then was great with touch ups and editing. She had great suggestions on where to get them printed and where to do our save the dates from. She is a must have at your wedding if you want phenomenal photos.

Untouched Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! You and Jerome are such an amazing couple, we wish you the best as you begin your life together!
  • Mary
    Mary S. Married on 10/09/2019

Wedding Boudoir

Mary has a way a making even a 60-year-old woman look like a sex kitten! I had the privilege of modeling for Mary for a wedding boudoir shoot and just love all my photos! ;)

Untouched Photography LLC's reply:

Mary, thank you for making me giggle! I am so happy that you were finally able to do the bridal boudoir shoot you have always dreamed of!
    Dawn Married on 07/25/2019

Wedding Photos

Mary did a great job on our wedding photos. I loved how they turned out!

Untouched Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you, Dawn! You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day, and your ceremony location was perfectly nestled in the trees on top of the mountain. Congratulations to you and Casey, and we hope you have many more happy years to spend together!
  • Aleah
    Aleah M. Married on 02/08/2019

Brings out the Best in You!

I always hate professional pictures of me, but somehow when she takes pictures of me, they turn out great! Untouched Photography can capture any moment and perfect it. She edits while keeping it real. She keeps all of the emotions. She is a very talented photographer who will make sure you get what you want. I will hire her again and again because I am never disappointed!

Untouched Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you, Aleah, for the kind words! I had a great time, and I cannot wait to work with you again soon!
    Porscha V. Married on 01/25/2019

Wedding photographer

Mary is a very good photographer. She takes your wants into consideration and is very easy to work with.

Untouched Photography LLC's reply:

Porscha, thank you for allowing us to capture your wedding last year! I hope your year has been full of love and excitement, and we wish you and Alex the best!
  • Steven
    Steven G. Married on 06/30/2011

Our Wedding

Mary took great pictures of the ceremony despite being given restrictions during a church wedding.
    Looking back at the pictures, you can feel the emotion and excitement in them.

Untouched Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you, Steven! I’m glad you and Stephanie still love looking through your pictures, I love capturing unspoken words!