Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services Reviews

176 | Beachwood, NJ

176 Reviews for Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 1
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 2
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 3
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 4
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 5
  • PrettyBride

Andranise · Married on 08/07/2010

My husband and I got married on 9/18/16.
    We had the absolute pleasure of planning with Stefanie Zanetti. We told her what our budget and she came up with a very good package. When it came to a photographer and videographer my husband and I knew exactly what we wanted, we told Stefanie and she patched us perfectly with Mike and Bryan. We were so very pleased with the way everything turned out and we have Stefanie to thank. Thank you for being so hands-on you were a joy to work with!

Sent on 11/04/2016
  • Al & Nicole

Al & Nicole · Married on 11/14/2009

We dont even know where to begin about Untouchable. Jason, Kyle and Marisol are amazing. We first saw them at a Bridal show and since that day just knew they were the one for our wedding. Their doors were always open when we wanted to meet and go over stuff. Jason helped us figure out so many details just by sharing his experience...some details not even DJ related! They made sure they knew who our photographer was before the day of to go over details and make sure everything was in order so they could work together at making our day perfect and not miss one important moment. The day of our wedding came and there was no worries because we knew our DJ, our new friends, had everything under control. It was the perfect wedding! Our family and friends 7 months later are still talking about it! Jason and Kyle got all our song requests perfect! The dance floor was never empty and the music never stopped. The price was great too, and they didnt push items on us they knew werent necessary. They are fun, friendly, proifessional people with great customer service. We cant wait to have another party!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Deneen · Married on 06/27/2009

Jason and his staff are truly amazing! Jason promised me a night that I would never forget but gave my husband, our daughter, myself, and all of our guests so much more! Its been almost two years since my wedding and people are still commenting on how great my entertainment was! My video captured all of the memories and the fun had by all of the best night of my life! We will be forever grateful to everyone at Untouchable Entertainment!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Geninne · Married on 11/05/2016

From the 1st time we met Stephanie at a bridal show she was friendly, personable & professional. She treated us like she wanted to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding not just trying to make a sale. Our DJ Mike Varner "DJ Meatball" was amazing! Great energy, he paid attention to what our guests were responding to! We were a small wedding but he had everyone out on the dance floor! Dinner even become a little sing a long session!! We also loved the atmosphere the uplighting provided! We had an amazing day from start to finish and we are so happy that we chose Untouchable Entertainment!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Pekky · Married on 02/22/2014

We just had our wedding reception past weekend and we had a blast! There were some minor technical mishap but Jason and his team was able to overcome. Originally, we only signed up for the reception hours from 7 to 11; however, when he arrived on site, he asked if our venue provide any background music during the cocktail hour and he voluntarily played background music to entertain our guest during the cocktail hour and provided free lighting to make our reception room more colorful. Jason and his team's professionalism and their excellent customer service made us an unforgettable night. Jeff and I want to say "thank you for everything". We love your service =)

Sent on 02/27/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/04/2012

From the second my husband and I met Jason at a bridal show, we knew and walked away saying that guy was aawesome. We didnt even go and look at any other vender and made an appointment at Untouchable Ent. Everyone there is so kind and helpful with everything- and we were very pleased on the packages we picked and the energy and excitement they had for our wedding.
    Needless to say everything went great the day of the wedding and Jason and his team were amazing i had no worries or stresses they were like my DJ, photographer, and wedding coordinators all in one which was a huge relief! Everyone loved the wedding and said it was a blast, best wedding they have been too. I have only seen a few photos from my wedding on the companys facebook page but from what i saw the rest of them are goin to look awesome!!!! Thank you guys so much for everything couldnt of asked for a better group of people to share our day with us
    Samantha and Marc

Sent on 08/08/2012

Aubree · Married on 12/03/2011

Jason and everyone at Untouchable was fantastic! They listend to what we pictured for our day and made it happen. I don't think there was any moment when people weren't out on the dance floor. Everyone kept telling me how much fun they had.

Sent on 12/11/2011

Diana · Married on 07/02/2016

We used Untouchable Entertainment for both our photographer and DJ. They did an amazing job!! Our DJ Jason and MC Mike kept the dance floor full all night and brought great energy!! Our photographer Robin was amazing. She captured our big day perfectly!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/09/2013

The untouchable staff made our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives. The DJ and emcee was wonderful. I have never seen so many people dancing at a wedding. They knew how to keep the party going without any interruptions. Untouchable listened to everything that I said and gave excellent input on what would look good in pictures or what music would work best. Because of Untouchable I didn't have a worry in the world on my wedding day. They took over the day so my husband and I could just sit back and enjoy the most amazing day of our lives.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Laura · Married on 09/27/2013

My husband and I used Untouchable for our beach wedding at McLoone's Pier House. First, Jason knew exactly what we wanted from just the few songs we requested for our ceremony. Also, they provided us with ministry services, Father Anthony whom surprised EVERYONE. It was such a touching ceremony, all our guests were impressed with him as well as the quality of the sound since it was outside. People on the pier were still able to hear just as clearly.

We used Untouchable for our photography and videography as well. Both were on time and ready to go for my husband and I while getting ready with the bridal party in 2 separate . Poor Amanda was pregnant and due next month and worked just as hard and was quick taking the shots we wanted. They were prepared with pictures that I "pined" from their Pinterest of the shots I liked, so my husband and I were able to get into our cocktail hour and enjoy the party instead of stuck outside taking a million shots.

The music at the wedding was as well perfect, our guests especially the younger crowd kept saying how it kept everyone dancing. During cocktail hour, I was so happy to hear the beachy music playing to accompany the atmosphere.

Our wedding was everything we asked for and more. We can't wait to get our pictures. My dad is very happy as well that Untouchable, unlike a lot of other companies are giving us the rights to ALL of the pictures they took. He loves to make his own touches and his side of the family are always begging for pictures, so he loves the fact that they will be his to keep and to gives to whom ever wants them.

Untouchable was worth every penny, and it was definitely easier, for a busy bride, to just one-stop shop. We got our DJ, photography, a videography, and ministry services, Father Anthony from one company. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Kara · Married on 05/04/2013

Jason is awesome!!! My family raved about him and knew they would after seeing him in action at a bridal show. Amanda was one of the best photographers ever. She was patient and kind and organized. She exceeded my expectations. Charlie videographer was great as well.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Kyle · Married on 07/15/2012

We had untouchable do our music for everything from ceremony to reception it was a decision i did NOT regret. From working with Jason with setting everything up and communicating an issues before hand to meeting With Chris our DJ before the wedding everything went well. As soon as we sat down with Chris and started going over specifics me and my Wife knew that he would do an excellent job and everything with the music would go smoothly and we were right but Chris did not just worry about the music he coordinated him self with the photographer and the maitre d' made sure the photographer was ready for the bouqet and garter tosses. We did a last minute birthday cake for my grandma I Was trying to figure out how what to do but kept getting pulled away. He went and took care of it he got a small cake from Angle our maitre d' and made sure the photographer new it was coming and when so she could get us into postion with my Grandma.

He was always checking in with me to make sure everything was going but not to the point of bothering me he did it just right. Everything was Perfect!!!!!!!

The only minor CON and thats becuase I prefer Email contact they were not great at getting back to emails when they were sent sometimes they would never recieve them.

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/30/2018

Good Package Deal

We booked with Untouchable for both their DJ and Photography services. We booked when they were running a special and were able to get a free Engagement shoot which allowed us to preview the talents of Craig who we later selected as our wedding photographer.

I think Untouchable as a company is amazing. Jason provides you with around the clock access if necessary as you get closer to the wedding date. Booking with a larger company provides you with the security of knowing that God forbid an illness or tragedy happens, a dj or photographer will still be on site. Going independently doesn't always give that same comfort.

Overall, I think Craig did a great job of capturing our day and provided us with some amazing memories to look back on. While Jason really took time to feel out the crowd, notice the various age groups and appeal to everyone. The party never stopped until the very last song. :)

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 6
    Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 7
    Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 8
    Sent on 03/29/2019

Sam · Married on 04/07/2018

3.0

Untouchable was amazing! I was skeptical booking a DJ/ event host for our wedding. I didn’t want “popular/club” type music played and I also didn’t want the host to be annoying. Meeting with Jason put all of those doubts out of my mind. They are all about creating the perfect party for YOU. Our DJ, Adam, was perfect. He selected great music based on the comprehensive format packet we had to fill out and was the perfect amount of host for the event. Our final meeting was only 2 days before the wedding, yet everything still came together perfectly. I was up dancing all night long! From start to finish Untouchable was amazing!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2012

Our wedding day went so smooth, despite the torrential thunderstorm, which sparked a very last minute change in ceremony location. The music played was exactly what we wanted, and the few photos we have seen thus far have been amazing! Jason, Amanda and Crystal are super easy to work with, and made the wedding planning process stress-free. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the work, time and effort Jason and his staff put behind making our wedding day so amazing.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Pamela · Married on 06/29/2014

3.5

Edgar and Marisol were wonderful! They went above and beyond their duties as photogs (getting me water, Edgar put on my veil, etc) and were the nicest people to work with. :) I was very happy with Fr. Anthony as well, it was a lovely ceremony. My only complaint about Fr. Anthony is that I emailed him several times explaining that I wanted him to say the vows in English and I would surprise everyone with Spanish...well he must of misunderstood because he fed me the lines in Spanish---so all that work I did learning the lines by heart made it look like he was feeding me the lines so i was a bit disappointed. BUT, it really didn't matter, the day was perfect, no one noticed but me and the rest of the ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Alan · event on: 05/18/2013

2.0

Great DJ and song selections only negatives were forgot glow necklaces, DJ arrived late and when calling to get his status, got ans machine. no way of contacting in event of emergency after hours., however to his credit set up quickly and wasn't too inconvenient. Also didn't bring dancing on air effect which we were looking forward to. Hope we aren't too picky, all in all you were great and would use again.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Diana · Married on 06/10/2016

4.2

I had my sweet sixteen party with untouchables and the Dj found music that was good for all age groups. My family felt welcomed to dance and not overwhelmed by today's music.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Jon · Married on 06/06/2015

4.2

Stefanie Zanetti was our point of contact, Tony Latino was our DJ, and Marisol Torres was our photographer.

Stefanie was instrumental in helping us get organized and ready for the big day - it could not have come together so well without her!

Tony pumped up the crowd and made us feel like rock stars for our big day :)

Marisol ran around and captured every possible arrangement of family members in photos - and they came out beautifully! It was great to receive the photo DVD in the mail so we could easily make prints and share photos with our family.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2015

I used Untouchables Entertainment for my DJ, Photography, Videography and the Photobooth. Craig and Amanda did a fantastic job with the photography through out the day and Renzo did a wonderful job capturing everything I requested for our cinematography video. Our DJ Jason was awesome at keeping people on the dance floor and they sent Edgar to help throughout the day. He came early with the videographer and stayed until the ending hours of the night. He was an incredible help and such a sweetheart. Overall I would highly recommend Untouchables Entertainment! They all worked well together because they came from the same company, they are affordable and they helped to make my day smooth and memorable.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Vicki · Married on 08/02/2014

3.6
      2.0

I hired Untouchable for all of their offering services. At first, everything was so perfect. I guess the "too good to be true" experience. I was told upon signing everything that we would be able to make payments due to my husband and I, paying for everything ourselves. I was also to ask to review them, knowing I trusted them ahead of time. Wrong. I have to say, our wedding was absolutely wonderful. The music, lighting and photo booth were amazing, even though I never received that DVD. After paying everything off, i finally received my photos, hired 2 photographers, one did an amazing job, I dont remember her name, but I had a gentleman named Craig who's pictures turned out awful. I could tell which one's were his, very amature. Not only that, my husbands cousin brought a friend, her plus 1, who I do not even know, dressed totally inappropriate, with cleavage hanging out, was in almost every single picture during the reception. What a waste for a 2nd photographer. The video was beautiful besides the fact I got to pick the music for the background a head of time and out of about 7 songs, not one of them was what I picked. I was also told, since I also had two videographers, that there would be a split screen, especially of me and of my husband as I walked up the aisle. Did not receive that in the video. When i went up there to go pick it up, i was told they sent it, and we had moved since the wedding, they had the nerve to tell me I should have told them. Well I live 20 miles away, and they should have notified me that they were sending it. That was very unprofessional of them. All that money and time I would really have hoped everything came back decent. One last thing, when I received the highlight video before the origjnal, it never worked. I was also told Jason would be one of my DJ's, and the one I chose from a Bridal Show, and Jason did not do mine. Again, I was happy with the DJ who I chose, whom is no longer there. Be sure to look at the reviews carefully.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services's reply:

1. This client was generously given an extension due to unexpected financial hardship to have a remaining balance of over $3000 after their wedding, which we gave the couple one year to pay back in full.. interest free. We know most companies would not do this, but we cared about the clients and wanted them to still be able to have the wedding of their dreams! The client ignored and blew off these payments for 6 months following their wedding and did not pay the full balance by the one year mark.
    2. We want to be clear that the photographers on this wedding were Marisol and Pat. The client mentions that they had Craig as their secondary and says he did a horrible job. We have asked the clients to please edit their review as this is slanderous to an innocent photographer on our staff who just happens to be the most requested in the company. The client refuses to change the name.
    A secondary photographer's job is to capture those candid moments on the dance floor. We cannot control who decides to dance and who does not. We also have no way to know if this guest is a date or a family member so we could not know this person was not important to the client.
    3. The client did not have 2 videographers on their contract. We provided an assistant videographer to help the main staff member and to give the clients a little something extra for their day. A split screen viewing of the ceremony was not something that was included as the secondary was just there to assist with setting up shots.
    4. We called and emailed many times to let them know the video was ready. It sat at our office for over a month after completion. After a certain amount of time, we sent it out to the address on the client's contract. At no time following the wedding did the clients call or email to notify us of any change of address.

David · Married on 03/10/2012

3.2
      3.0

My wedding was in March and it is now September and I have received three sets of DVDs the first set had my wife’s name and my last name spelled wrong. That problem was fixed in the second set of DVDs, and then I noticed the sound was not good. So Untouchables re-rendered the video and sent me a third set of DVDs which fixed the sound issues. I finally got the blu-ray version of my wedding and I am not happy with the quality so Untouchables is working with me to get me a version I am happy with.
    The owner of the company is now trying to ensure that my video is done to my satisfaction and has put me in direct connection with the video editing guy. I hope to have my blu-ray copy done to my satisfaction soon.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services's reply:

We are happy to report that the customer received an excellent blu ray copy of his wedding video! The wedding video process can take up to 5 to 6 months following your event, to ensure your video is edited to perfection. We try our best to get our clients their video as soon as possible, but we never want to sacrifice quality just to get a product out faster. We always encourage our clients to submit any changes that need to be made, and we try to make changes in a timely fashion!
  • I

Ivana · Married on 05/18/2013

3.0

We decided to use Untouchable Entertainment b/c of Jason & only if Jason was at our wedding.At our 2nd meeting, we met with Jason & he gave us his personal e-mail to update our list w/ any songs we wanted to add/take off our playlist.We never heard any response from Jason & none of those songs were played.In addition, Jason also told us he would handle any song requests from our guests & my husband & I would never know anyone requested anything & we would be free to enjoy our night.During our reception, guests kept coming up to me w/ requests b/c the "DJ told them they had to clear it through me first."When we arrived at the reception, my husband & I met the first captain (I forget his name), not Jason.During the cocktail hour, the captain introduced us to the DJ, still no Jason.My husband & I decided to take a peek at our reception room & noticed we had no uplighting & the first captain did not know we were supposed to have uplighting.He did get on the phone asap & made sure that before our guests entered the room, we had uplighting & our guests had no clue.During the reception the first captain did come up to us to ask how they were doing, but I wasn't about to breakdown in front of him & let my guests see that anything was wrong.We felt the DJ was very unprepared.Songs we requested weren't played, such as Adam Sandler "I want to grow old with you" during the cake cutting; instead, they played "Sugar Sugar,” which I told Jason over & over I HATED.We gave 3 out of 5 stars b/c everyone did have a great time.Vin & I were both disappointed b/c we felt the captain & DJ were unprepared and we didn’t receive the service we paid for & that came w/ the company.We felt we should've been contacted by Jason or told (instead of us asking) that he would be unable to make the wedding.I was told by the first captain they tried to contact us, but I had no missed calls or e-mails (neither did my husband) & none of our other vendors had any issues getting in touch on the first time.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Gwen · Married on 02/15/2013

1.8
      1.5
      1.0

DO NOT HIRE THEM FOR PHOTOGRAPHY! We had two photographers, a male and a female. Before the ceremony, the female worked with the bridesmaids and the bride in the bridal suite. The male, Scott, worked with the groomsmen. The female, Amanda, was fine up until the ceremony but after the ceremony, she was so impatient trying to get our family together for portraits, that she became snippy. She actually raised her voice and guests complained. As for receiving the actual photos, they "LOST" (ACCIDENTALLY DELETED) the photos that the male took. We tried for months asking where our photos were and all we got was the run around "oh Scott is on vacation, or Amanda is sick". This went on for months. On top of that, our video we received from the photobooth HAD NO SOUND. When we informed them, they gave us the run around once again, saying how they are investigating what happened and how that has never happened before. When they did eventually get back to us, their response was that one of children at our wedding accidentally pressed a mute button! They take absolutely no responsibility for anything! To this day- they have not refunded us a penny. The only reason we haven't sued them is because we did enjoy the DJ services and sadly realize that no judge could ever get the missing photos or sound back from a once in a lifetime event. Our biggest mistake was not doing our homework beforehand, we basically hired Jason because we went to high school with him.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services's reply:

We do not find this review to be an accurate account in any way, and we hope our 75+ other amazing reviews have you doubting the validity of this complaint.
    All photos taken have been received by the client, and we worked with the bride and groom in every way possible to ensure this.
    Upon receiving their photos from both photographers, they informed us that they believed some of the photos from the groom prep were missing (not all of the second photographer's, as stated). We told the client that we would have the editor go through the photos to insure they received everything.
    We located 8 photos from the groom's prep that were a little dark and/or similar to other photos already given and gave these to the client. They were still insistent that photos were "missing". We then conducted a thorough search of every hard drive to ensure we had every photo. This process takes time to complete and we wanted to ensure it was being done carefully. We looked over every folder on every drive and did not find any additional photos.
    The client was still unsure, so we went a step further and paid to take the computer to a hard drive recovery center and did a full system scan that would recover any "deleted" files. No additional photos were found.
    We did everything possible to reassure the client they had received all photos taken. No request for a refund was ever made.
    In regards to photo booth, video recording did not come with the package. This upgrade was added for free. All photos and strips were received by the client. We determined a guest accidentally hit the mute button during the night. We always have an on-site attendant stationed at the booth to help. If a guest had informed us of this, it could have been fixed immediately. We always do a full system check before each party to make sure everything is working properly.
    Our photographers always address guests with respect. We were honored to be a part of their special day. Thank you for reading!

Lindsay · Married on 06/24/2017

0.4
      0.5

DISSATISFIED! In my personal opinion, our wedding photos are not up to par. They are not clear, centered and special moments were not caught. I personally would not recommend their services. But again, this is all my opinions.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services's reply:

View Lindsay's Wedding Photos Part 1 (Robin) Here: https://www.facebook.com/144175145624915/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1590244377684644

View Lindsay's Wedding Photos Part 2 (Amanda) Here:

We have offered many times for Lindsay to come in and sit down with an editor to go over if she wants any photos to be edited in a different or special way. We are more than happy to make an adjustments she prefers. Unfortunately, she will not come in or even provide us with a list to give us an opportunity. Please check out her albums above to see what you think. We were very happy with how her photos came out, this was actually one of our favorite weddings of the year :)